Rare Opportunity to Swing the Vote

With the Hillary scandals coming in so hot and heavy I think we have created enough chaos in the minds of independents, and even those who only lean Hillary, to bring about a new order of them voting for Trump. These new cycles have a rhythm and we don’t know how long this window will be open so I have a proposal for immediately taking advantage of this opportunity.

I think we need to convince these fence sitters and “lean hillarys” that people are leaving Hillary en masse after these most recent scandals. We need to make it look like that even good good, honest, fair/balanced, liberal democratic voters can’t abide any longer while Hillary gets away with crimes. See, it doesn’t help us to come in screaming about the God Emperor, white genocide, and rigged elections. What IS persuasive is something along the lines of “I’ve been voting democrat for 35 years, and I’m a transgendered latino union member who can no longer give Hillary my vote, she had my trust and she lost it. I’m sure I will vote for a democrat next time, but for this election I have to vote down evil” This needs to be the top comment in EVERY SINGLE article about the election or the scandals. Another attack vector to support this mass exodus from the party is a hashtag campaign along the lines of “#shelostmyvote #nolongerwithher or #fedupwithhillary #mindmadeup #shesworse or something similar (I’m not great with hashtags)?

It might be just the weaponized meme we need to push these people sitting on the precipice over the edge to voting for the Emperor. Even people who were more solid might get swept up onto the bandwagon if they think this is a mass movement.

To repeat: Pose as a former Hillary acolyte long time Dem voter who just can't help but vote their conscience and leave Hillary behind. I think the vector of attack is comments on any video/blog/article/etc… that reports on her ongoing corruption scandals. Support it with hashtags and tweets about leaving. This by the way is why I think Jill Stein supporting Trump is so persuasive, because it’s so reluctant and it shows Hillary must be pretty fucking bad for a natural enemy of Trump’s, Jill Stein, to support him.

How sound? What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymous
archive.is/NDlwL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CHECKED

tbh fam I think the Don will do a fine job of this himself tonight at the debate. i think that we move from there, see what he initiates.

i like the energy and effort my friend but I think we've moved beyond hashtag campaigns. anybody who would be convinced with a hashtag campaign isn't a fence-sitter, they've already made up their mind.

I was more focused on the narrative then the hashtag. I see thousands of comments on youtube, blogs, tweets, call in shows etc… that show support for the Don, but I think the more persuasive narrative is "I've always voted dem and this time I just can't" I figure if we are going to comment.

This would even work in person. It makes you think someone is more reasonable and Hillary is that much worse if she pushed "you" an ardent democrat over the edge.

I like the idea OP, and also dubs: checked

On another note, I checked out the BernieSanders Facebook page, and his people are still pissed at him being a sellout and so many of them are neutral towards Trump or WILL NOT vote Hillary. Who knows what will happen.

I've seen that too. My point is that in response to those Bernouts it would be more effective to say: "I was a diehard Bernie supporter and there is just no way I could ever vote for Hillary. I can't believe I'm going to say this but, I'm probably going to vote for Trump, that's how evil I think she is"

That is more effective then

"Finally you see it. Come over to the Trump side #hillaryforprison"

Always good to put on the clothing of the person you're trying to persuade.

4th principle of persuasion liking.

Yeah that's fair.

It's more a strategy than something that we can enact as an organized effort. Reminds me of that huge article about how to debate leftists by getting into their mindset. iirc it was on anonymous conservative but I can't find the exact article and don't have the link.

Hitting leftists with debate tactics that focus on their emotions and feelings rather than facts. as we all know facts mean nothing to these people.

From that perspective I see how we can going with this

Found it

anonymous conservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

archive.is/NDlwL

Might be right, it would look funny if there were too many comments that were too similar, but I think the timing is right for this tactic. Basically we act like whatever most recent event in the campaign pushed us over the edge. Will also work great after the debate.

Thanks, going to go through the link.

Former Sanders delegate here till the DNC and #demexit. Move them to Stein takes away the hrc vote. All Trump conversions have happened already. But hrc to Stein is a easier move for your SJW's they can do that on your plan. That is what I have been doing quite successfully if they cringe at Trump.

Do we have the social media accounts to pull this off?

I think #DoneWithHer would be a pretty potent hashtag, twitter will surely censor but w/e.

We don't even have to convince them to go to Trump, that would be a hard, hard sell. Jill Stein is an actual liberal, and any vote peeled away might as well be for Trump.

Hopefully we only need enough to seed the trend and then it will go on its own. Maybe that's being optimistic but these people are vulnerable to trends. YouTube is a great place to hit this too.

I like #donewithher

DoneWithHer can easily become DownWithHer, I like it

Cool, how do we push it out to frogtwitter and all the others? I'll start shilling it on my account but I am a single dribble of piss in the ocean

If anyone knows where to get a 100+ verified accounts I'll foot the bill.

Even if you can't sway them to vote Trump, it's especially useful to shake off any weak gripped support from Clinton.

Trump will be hounded as having lost the debates (b-but he did better than expected I guess…) and they'll imply he's getting weaker. This would be an alright opportunity to really push this narrative, depending on what he does and how Clinton attempts to counter at the debates. Plant a seed that makes people start to doubt the crooked Clinton following and themselves.

(checked)
Good thinking op.

I've been working a few women using other tactics, but I think your demoralization campaign is the better idea. There has to be something to it since the commies are always trying it on us at every opportunity with these shitty polls.

This all really has me thinking about the bullshit "Republican uprising" that nevertrumps and the media were harping on for months. They wanted to push a narrative that conservatives, from the average voter up to "Principled Conservatives" in the House and Senate, simply could not support Trump. They blew their load early on before even the most damning Trump stuff came out, and wasted months gaslighting it for nothing. Average conservative voters are totally fired up for Trump.

Well, now the shoe is on the other foot. There's a real opportunity here. Between the recent O'Keefe revelations and Hillary's impending assblasting at the debate later today, there's an opening to further divide her nervous and neurotic base.

Here's some example talking points that can be exploited.

"I've been a democrat for x years, and…
-It sickens me how Hillary rigged the primary against Bernie
-It sickens me how we became the party for more war in the middle east
-It sickens me how Hillary can be so cozy with wall street
-It sickens me how Hillary can defend a rapist/rape apologetics"

These are just a few examples that can be modified, but remember to be descriptive, use imagery. "Sickening" is a potent persuasion word.

If anything, even if the election is rigged, her own base abandoning her in the last couple weeks amid some tumultuous campaign moments can cast some serious light on the illegitimacy of her presidency.

And I haven't even touched the racial shit yet. You think niggers trust some crusty old white bitch? No way. If O'Keefe comes out with some real crazy "Dems r the reel racistss" stuff that will make this project that much easier.

I love it.

Like you said we need to harp on the "I realized she isn't a REAL democrat so I'm not voting for her"

Good stuff.

Shit you are right, this is the exact tactic those traitorous republican fucks tried to use.

I like the idea. It is a very good idea. We could also use this to push the fact that she supported the female draft, something a number of women were opposed to and only old feminists really wanted. Concerned fathers who don't want to send their daughters off to war or women who don't want to end up like some vets after a war. We might as well exploit the general atmosphere of war that is brewing thanks to Hillary and her ilk and their constant pestering of Russia.

I like that hashtag as well. That and Stein herself is telling people to vote for Trump to prevent Hillary from starting WW3, so she is helpful in that regard as well. Pushing people towards her may have them go to Trump in the long run as well but she should be a final option.

We have an operation, then.
- Build up an image of Dems giving up on Clinton.
- Use careful, emotional wording that rings to lefties and Democrats.
- Primary focus of shaking support off of Clinton, maybe through third parties like Greenstein.

I'd also suggest to use other tags to jumpstart it. Combine #DoneWithHer with other, common tags. Seems done on occasion with #maga getting an occasional smear. Flooding some of the pro-Clinton tags with this stuff may help circulate it.
Does anyone know how to get past Twitter's fucking annoying phone verification? My original account got blocked asking for that before I ever even really socialized with anyone other than the only guy I was following.

Fucking hell. I knew I'd forget to post images.

The only thing I can think of is using a proxy for some shitskin country. The phone verification seems to be only for North America and Europe for the most part.

OPERATION FINISHLINE
Taking advantage of the fractures in the Democratic Party in the last 3 weeks of the campaign for maximum potency. We're going heavy, going hard, and we aren't letting up until the liberals are totally demoralized and pissed at themselves for nominating George W Bush in a pantsuit.

Expect a girthy CTR presence on the board if we actually go through with this. This is like their little concern trolling operation but on steroids and an order of magnitude more potent. So many vectors of attack as pointed out.
We're gonna beat them at their own game and rub their fucking noses in it.

This is key right here. Maybe sprinkle in how republicans have been saying Trump isn't a true conservative because of his views on X

Brilliant seeding/contrast

Let Operation finishline commence. Don't forget we are fighting a total war and aiming to achieve full spectrum dominance. This means hit every channel, every opportunity, and don't let up when we are winning. Aim past victory, aim for humiliation of our opponents.

Oh also not a bad idea to include "me and every democrat I know have decided not to vote for her" that way we can get even more of an appearance of a mass exodus.

I really respect you for doing this instead of just falling in line behind the same system we were both fighting.

Sounds fucking awesome. It'll be huge to kick this off right at/after the debate right when the libs are feeling the most vulnerable. Lets get OPERATION FINISHLINE (>>7902728
good name btw ) rolling with as many of us producing content, comments, and tweets.

As I said before, even if the election is rigged we're spending the next three weeks totally demoralizing the enemy so that NOT EVEN THEY WILL BELIEVE that Killary won. The rigged Dem primary against Bernie talking point will be especially potent for this.

She really is just a fucking neocon in the democrat party. None of these people liked W Bush's presidency. She is just more of that. This should help all on its own.

reminder to exploit the #GiantMeteor liberals who are pissed at Clinton already

rile them up

… can we fabricate polls?

bump for #DoneWithHer

Yeah, but we can't be too obvious about it.
We have to appear really upset and do what this user is encouraging:

Maybe something like,
"Man, everyone I know is switching to Stein claiming Hillary is just a neocon waging wars!
You're not going to do that too are you fellow normie? No matter what she says about invading Syria or starting a war with Russia, we have to believe she doesn't mean it and vote for her anyway!"

Basically, just sound depressed and pile on all the hatefacts we can in the process with a "we don't have a choice user! Trump is racist!" or whatever angle we can manage.

These are some good points. Concern trolling works best when directed at people who are already worried about the state of affairs in their camp or are feeling left out of the process. I fucking hate reddit, but there are plenty of dumbass Bernie supporters on their that are ripe for this line of reasoning. Convince them that all the other afterberners are jumping ship to Stein or not voting at all, and they will follow suit like the lemmings they are.

At some point we're going to have to get the word out to the milquetoast faggots on r/the_donald and cuckchan Holla Forums if we want this operation to have legs. We might have the best content and direction for these attack vectors but we have nowhere near the manpower needed to get OPERATION FINISHLINE rolling at full speed. No doubt it starts here, but for a psyop of this magnitude we need all possible cannons firing for maximum impact.

You have already done damage, as the Shillary campaign will know have to spend resources to first find out of your plan is working, and if it is, spend even more resources to counter it.

not everyone is going to watch the debate

we need to be more proactive

This. The debate is a vehicle which we hitch the defeatist message to. "Hillary really fucked up tonight, I can't believe we nominated her" etc. "If only we could've had Bernie but the primary was rigged"

People who dont watch the debate will definitely be persuadable after tonight, it just requires a slight change of tone.

An interesting idea came a while ago about a "collectible cards game" of Hillary's victims. The game would be called "Do Not Collect" (shorthand DNC) and was an image of the person killed, their name ("Hi, my name is NAME HERE"), and their number (1/47) and so on.

The idea was to spread these cards everywhere, and then have the people look them up. Your collection grows, and you have more cards depicting people who died after going against Hillary.

Since normalfags love being detectives (read: they love sounding and feeling smart), after a while they'll investigate these weird cards popping up everywhere and put two and two together. Bam, a bunch of people are now aware of Hillary sending out assassins against people.

#DoneWithHer
That's a good one.

That's a neat idea, but it will require somebody with a proper printer to churn them out in any relevant numbers. I'd say at this stage of the election you want thousands of each, at least.

Doing it all digitally would be more within our area of expertise. Digital cards like the Illuminati cards, but traded among normalfags on social media like rare pepes.

Bumping for the morning crew

The idea was the game should be digitally redistributed. I think a lot of the cards were made, just needed to be shared.

There would even be a site set up, but then the people doing it petered out.

Does anyone here know the rules on political mail? Can I just go to a list broker, buy a list of registered democrats and start stuffing envelopes? Or do I have to form some kind of PAC/organization?

None of us have used snail mail but I think we should try all channels.

Have we started the Reich?

Yes

That means they are now rare. Genuinely rare, not just meme rare. That's something to work with.

Awesome. So instead of a righteous campaign of concern trolling and gaslighting that would demoralize weak Hillary-leaning liberals, doing our part to swing the election to a candidate that would stop or at least slow the transition of America into a shiftless brown rabble/one party state, some people want to make a fucking card game.

I told you (((CTR))) would come.

Ive been shilling Bernie fags all day using this method. Getting them to protest DNC rigging. "Protest DNC rigging VOTE TRUMP!" They are so easy, I try to sound as weak willed as possible, and mention how conflicted I am on the issue… But above all else I will stand my ground and never vote Hilary. Gettin +1K likes in just a few hours on jewtube. and lots of comments and infighting kek. Spread the chaos, shaliday lads.

The realm rises!

Any Ideas for specific targets, once the debate finishes?

Hey buddy, do you have more pics like that?

Not for that topic but there are a bunch in this thread (in /trump/).
>>>/trump/479

Final bump.

bump.

Bumping since debate is over. This might be the most opportune time to start pushing this now. Push that normies were convinced from what happened in the debates as a wakeup call.

Bumping. Even if you can get the bern-outs to vote for truml, get them to vote for a third party. Every vote counts and I'm sure Jill Steen sounds pretty good to the #neverhillary right about now.

People want to sound like the smart one, the first mover, you pretend to be a democrat and they convince you.

how do we reliably prepare for the shitloads of sandniggers and hombreniggers that they are going to drive in to vote illegally? we have to do everything we can obviously but we dont even know how big the fake numbers we're up against are