Trump Called This Woman A Liar. Then 6 Witnesses Corroborated Her Story

On Oct. 12, former People writer Natasha Stoynoff wrote a powerful essay accusing Donald Trump of sexually assaulting her in 2005 during an interview at his Mar-a-Lago vacation home. Trump has since vehemently denied the accusations and even questioned Stoynoff’s story during a campaign rally by saying, “Look at her … I don’t think so.”

On Tuesday, People published a report featuring six people who the outlet says can corroborate Stoynoff’s story. Included are two of Stoynoff’s longtime friends and three coworkers.

In her original People essay, Stoynoff wrote that she was interviewing the Trumps at their Mar-a-Lago resort. During a break, Melania Trump stepped away to change clothes, Stoynoff wrote. Donald Trump, the essay continued, took her into a room alone and told her: “You know we’re going to have an affair, don’t you?”

“We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds he was pushing me against the wall and forcing his tongue down my throat,” she wrote.

At the end of her essay, Stoynoff wrote that a few months after the alleged attack she ran into Melania on Fifth Avenue.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/natasha-stoynoff-donald-trump-witnesses-people-magazine_us_58067448e4b0b994d4c21138?section=&

GO AWAY CTR

THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT PLACE FOR THIS KIND OF SLIDING/SHILLING

IT DOES NOT WORK ON US.

WE CAN SEE THROUGH THIS VERY EASILY.

YOU ARE A FAILURE AT YOUR WEAK EXCUSE FOR A JOB.

SHILL ELSEWHERE, YOU WILL HAVE MORE SUCCESS AND THEN YOU CAN FEEL GOOD ABOUT SELLING YOUR DIGNITY

i've got 6 million corroborating witnesses that OP is a faggot

I agree, trump did rape ted cruz.

Oy vey, that's a bit antisemitic from your part.

Hey Jew take a good long look at that…
That is the future you have chosen.

Now fuck off you cancer.

So which is it?

This. The only eye witness she claimed in her story came out against her claims.

sounds sooo believable

Nice try. That's not a gas chamber, you dummy.

“Look at her … I don’t think so.”
A woman scorned

OP reported

Nobody here is going to click on a Huffpo link. Also, if she walking into a room alone with Trump, how could anyone corroborate her story? Its still hearsay. No one is buying it anymore, y'alls little schemes have been found out.

Tongue down her throat?

He didn't stick his dick up her pussy?

What kind of rape fanfic am I reading?

so she took two of her friends along with her to trumps home?

WAIT, HE RAPED 6 CUNTS AT ONCE?

HE'S A GOD

The last 12 yrs have not been kind to her

Not even with a borrowed cock

Is that Ted Cruz in a wig?

This must be what Molyneux was discussing in his video about Trump's "sex" "scandal".
tl;dw they are lying again

Why even waste your time here? Surely you know how influencial we are? Why even try to shill when our memes are better, candidate is certainly better, and we do not egen need to be paid. You are motivated by your money, we by our love. You cannot beat that.

Trios confirm

No wonder he's getting so much respect from the black community recently.

As trump once said "I could shoot somebody in times square and still win this election"

Nothing will sway us CTR take a fucking hike you kike

test

やっぱり、3DPDですよね。

Hey OP, I wasn't sure you were a real POL but then you direct linked HuffPo. 1699 HALE HIMMLER FELLOW ARYAN

t. definitely not CTR

Seek Hale my fellow Nazi… and a 1699 to you and yours.

fuck off.

Instantly discredited in the minds of every average man and woman