#ophotpockets

The cuck has a pretty clever idea and some bongs seem to be in on it. The goal is a show to help the white wizard out by hot spotting at the embassy

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/93577582

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/93594669
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OK despite cuckchan I can get behind this.

I also like the connection to "INTERNET PEOPLE NEED HOTPOCKETS AND A HOLOCAUST"

Tremendous opportunity for memetic synchronicity.

Sounds gud, if we could get Sargon on it it's not time for this shit to call for action, I bet some of his followers would be on it.

Yeah, and beyond that. someone snag some generators, speakers, and microphones - that way there's no way the white wizard won't know people are there.

>>>/cuckchan/

>>>/trs/

Fuck off with your demoralization attempts.

They're jamming it when we confirm they are jamming it.

What the fuck is your point, idiot? Are you CTR, too?

It's ok, your day of rope is coming.

DAK failed. GG failed. countless LARPS failed. what are you gonna embarrass yourself next?
i hate cuckchan and you should too e celeb watching faggot.

Spread this to the britpol boards and message National Action to gather their troops and do this in plainclothes so as not to scare off normalfags

This is a direct call to action, participate or eat dick.

haha okay bud. see you never because you and i both know you'll never go there and do anything.
its not the nature of imageboards to do this.

Thanks for correcting the record.

What's that, trip for collecting shekels?

go back faggot. anytime.
boards.4chan.org/pol/

if you don't recognise me you're a Jew

debatable. sure they failed to bring "ethics into industry of paid shills" but its was great salt mining. even today when gg is nothing more than a bunch of tripfags of lesser quality than /brit/pol libshitters are still losing their fucking minds over it.

I like this, but would Assange even know to check for a wifi signal?

You're right, it's the nature of imageboards to organize and mobilize others. Nobody here wants to break anonymity to fuck around outside but we should convince others to. We are the command and control, not the operatives.

NA leadership are from Holla Forums.

well it's clear you're not

so Assange is just chilling in there? in a fucking dungeon? im sure he moves around a bit.

Speaking of operatives someone with a TRS account should tell them about this, they are really into the whole "IRL activism" thing. Sage for doublepost.

Could tweet staff and they could call him.

take identity-building elsewhere

its easy. just talk like this

"hey guys we should help out

assange. calling any britbongs to help

give assange free wifi during this

blackout."

go larp somewhere else cuckchan. maybe if you sniff your own farts enough it'll come true.

it's already built you fool

The only person that recognizes you is your employer. Tell him he's goners soon, bud.

HOT SPOT

So say Assange gets internet access from some Holla Forumsacks. Will John Kerry demand harsher measures be taken?

Well shit, I guess everything we do fails, so we should just give up and let the Shadow Government have their way with the world. Thank you user, I am now #WithHer.

WE'LL DEMAND HARSHER COUNTERMEASURES

Wouldn't they have confiscated all of Assanges electronic gear?
It's a good idea worth a shot, but probably pointless.

Your ego is showing.
Nobody gives a fuck about who you are.
Only what you can contribute.
And so far all you are contributing to this thread is an ego trip.

Any user worth his salt has seen autism like that before. You really need to lurk more and not to fall for obvious bait, shill-kun.

THAT'S THE SPIRIT!

Tweeted archive of the cuckchan thread (in case of deletion or sliding) and hashtag to SeventhSon asking him to spread it because he's the only trs admin whose name I can remember

wtf, i hate activism now

Holy shit thats the first time my id didnt change between devices though it doesn't say (you)

Emailed NA, bump to keep this alive for when the Brits log on

Throw a phone onto his balcony and ring it.
Or use a drone.

bump, we're being raided

MFW I'm not a bong… I wish I could be there.

kill yourself.

Ideally you would setup a range extending directional wifi antenna on the roof/mechanical levels of one of the shopping center buildings to the direct west of the embassy. See map attached.

Second best would be a stand alone hot spot delivered to one of the balconies at night by drone.

This all begs the question though. Does Julian even want this? He is walking a fine line here and could easily get kicked out so I'm thinking he doesn't want to get caught going around their "no internet until after the election" rule. In the meantime his people are still releasing the leaks.

Also assuming he had the software already he wouldn't have a problem penetrating other nearby wifi networks. And thats another scenario. Perhaps he already cracked a nearby wifi but is lying low and only talking to his people until this blows over.

You're all fucking retarted.

1) lets try to convince assange to use an unsecured internet gateway, where his traffic can be possibly MITM

2) Lets turn our personal tracking devices on, and let the government know that we dont like them.

sorry forgot the photo

This is what I was about to type. He's not going to use an unsecured link for any of his devices. He can't sign on to any of his accounts either.

Get him a new phone with wifi and he can tripfag somewhere with a pic. Won't matter if they hack his phone then because it won't have anything useful on it.

You're really desperate to find some way to declare me as outgroup, aren't you?

Would it be possible to give him a brand new Flash drive and an untouched burner laptop?
He could put the information on the flash, and transfer it to the burner computer… I probably am too stupid to understand what I'm talking about.

How do you know Assange hasn't already been hacked? I mean there are tons of secret 0day exploits for every operating system there is, and the NSA specializes in putting weaknesses in every encryption such as AES and SHA

Those memes fucking suck mate.
Nothing funny about them at all

Only a fucking queer of the highest degree would like fucking undermeme, that shit is straight up marxist propaganda. reported, back to cuckchan or >>>Holla Forums or whatever bog you crawled our of you degenerate faggot.

I doubt they're just gonna let people smuggle shit to and from him. If that's the case you might as well just give him a mobile broadband stick.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/93594669
Look we need to do this so we know he is okay. The wifi hotspot is something we can use to turn this into a sort of movement to amplify the effect. It would also make a hillarious news headline. "Thousands of wifi hotspots appear outside embassy after Assange internet cut"
We need PROOF of LIFE from Julian Assange. Hasn't made a physical appearance in days.
This is so we can find out he is ok!!
If you're a BRIT, get down there! 11am

GG was a key step in creating momentum for the anti-SJW, classical liberal/libertarian, and/or dudeweed becoming the "alt-right". I wonder if the left realizes they lost literally an entire generation of urban males because of events, youtube videos, leddit threads, etc., that developed out of GG. Since you're CTR you can tell let them know I guess.

Sure sign the left has finally realized GG ended their multi-generational reign: Zoe Quinn weightlifting accident.

Whole thing is beyond hilarious when you look back at how things developed.

You're telling me no one is allowed to go and see him?

I don't know. It might be worth a shot.

Can't be that, it needs to be coupled with a device. Assange can't use wifi on his own systems, the traffic WILL be intercepted.

So can hard line traffic through the embassy. What stopped them from intercepting his traffic this entire time?

Listening to traffic from an embassy sound massively illegal.

I mean it as prosecutable illegal.

He can do a secure ssh tunnel. They can intercept but they cant decript. And yes this is a bajillion times safer than just trusting wifi encryption.

Yes but what I proposed earlier was buy a phone, give it to him, he can then use it through wifi to talk to people like make a trip on a chan or post on reddit or something. If they intercept the traffic it's useless and if the phone gets compromised it doesn't matter because it contains nothing.

If the embassy doesn't want him to have internet they're going to take away his internet.

"fuck John Kerry" would be a fitting chant.

Then we start rounding up Ecuadorans and executing them one at a time every five minutes till he gets his internet back.

this was a joke, please don't v& me FBIkun

Kill yourself tripfag

I FUCKING HATE HALFCHAN

I'ts like they are not eve trying.

lel

Well considering how triggered they get over gamergate, i doubt they would use the SVU masks
dont know why Holla Forums hasnt pushed for amon masks yet, those are fucking sick, though maybe too fascist for halfcucks to handle.

You sound like a faggot.

We should try plague doctor masks. Historical and intimidating at the same time.

But those are kinda expensive. These normal face sized ones are cheap as fuck to make in mass.

i posted that in the first assange thread days ago
i would be surprised if theres not already people doing that, but then again bongs might get in trouble for wrongthink if someone other than assange used their open hotspot.

Pepe would be hilarious since it is a hate symbol now and the rest of the world would think it is a ninja turtle convention

Anyone have stream links?

stormthecastle com/how-to-make-a/plague-mask/plague-mask-template.pdf

You try so hard and in return you receive so few shekels. Or is intl still a thing?

Kek, nigga you owe your entire sad little job to GamerGate. GamerGate energized the resistance, it showed everybody the radical left was a paper tiger. Without GamerGate i'd argue the Trump campaign wouldn't even be as big, which means no CTR, which means no you, sad shill whose own masters don't respect him and think he's a dateless loser staying home on Friday night.

no one made OC yet with Assange as The Witcher hunting Hillary?

Why not turn those faggy anonymous masks into Assange masks?

Don't kid yourself, it became chanology tier FAST. Honestly the most important redpills happened early on, for example when gaming news sites pushed a coordinated narrative that "gamers are dead". That alone woke a fuck load of younger normies up to narrative pushing via media collusion. Reddit dragged along the corpse of GG for FAR too long, so you can't blame anons for having an aversion to it.

Sithspit, I reposted this here.
I've spread this to some of the other gg related boards (Mainly /gghq/ and /ggrevolt/, voat, endchan, /brit/, and I even logged in to Deviantart, because I know of a British guy, who is against the Trans-Pacific Partnership (Which Hillary supports immensely).

this tbh, anyone underplaying GG as the spark that lit the fire is transparently CTR.

Godspeed bongniggers, crooked Hillary can't stop these leaks, you can't fool the Jules

Are you just going to ditch plebbit and kikebook and twatter because it's mostly leftists? Are you not even going to argue against them? Are you just going to let them or their lurking visitors be misguided into believing the delusional leftist policies which are spammed in these places? Are you also going to retract from society and not talk politics to anyone around you because you're a demoralizing shill? Cuckchan still has decent influence, despite its faggot moderators and all the larping shit posters.

MEGA DITTO BUMP

HOTSPOTS FOR GLORY

If you want to actually contribute instead of faggy slactivism, then go to the podesta thread and find stuff. No one gives a fuck about some SSIDs. This is the dumbest cuckchan """OP""" I've ever seen.

Inb4

Go away 4chan