If you don't know what "They Live" is, I recommend you go and download it

If you don't know what "They Live" is, I recommend you go and download it.

To summarize the plot, a drifter named Nada finds a pair of sunglasses that allow him to see subliminal messaging. Literally everything has subliminal messaging in it, telling the goyimhumans to cease independent thought and merely consume and breed. And there's more.
Earth is being controlled by a race of aliens who hide their true nature in the same way as the subliminals. See the bottom right corner for an example. They are sucking the Earth of its resources and dumping their toxic waste here. The movie is about Nada's fight to wake people up and fight the aliens.

Although this is supposedly a shitlib propaganda piece about the evils of capitalism, I realized that this is a perfect metaphor for Jewish control. Jewish propaganda is everywhere in our society, but you have to "have the glasses on" to see DO NOT HAVE CHILDREN and ACCEPT DEGENERACY plastered everywhere. And of course, the aliens who you can only see with the glasses on are Jews. They're there, but they look like normal humans to the unaware. In the movie, the human elite are in on the scheme, selling out their species to the aliens in exchange for power. Most of our non-Jewish elite has done the same.

I thought it was really odd that I have literally never seen this movie referenced at all here or anywhere else politically like-minded, except for the Jewtube comments on the video. I think it will make for some useful propaganda, or at least for some new insight.

If someone is good with video editing, they could edit this clip so that the alien propaganda is replaced with racemixing and degeneracy, and ayylmaos are replaced with Happy Merchants. youtube.com/watch?v=Ntns8Xp3-rA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/eQ8Gy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's my favorite documentary.

This was meant to have a title.

I found this meme whilst searching for content. This is the sort of thing we need.

The female characters have great 80s hair.

In 1991, was over at a girl's house in high school and her dad rented this movie for us.

Come to think of it I got on better with him than her.

Bump

Kill yourself, old man.

Here is the full movie, you're welcome.

You're everything wrong with the world

I don't know why we need this thread but that is the greatest movie in the world

Dafuq man. Its one of our banners for fucks sake.
LURK MOAR

if that's your attitude you are either a shill or horribly uninformed about the morals of the real world

That's what I have been telling these fuckers every week for the past couple of years.

Come back when your balls drop, kid.

Definitely one of the best documentaries of all time ever produced on the subject of the Jewish menace.

It might come as a shock to you but there's quite a few of us here.

Fite me, nerd.

this is a quite good way to redpill normies, especially ones who were kids in the 90's because they automatically identify with the styles in it

but user, all my very very degenerate friends have multiple children.

aww did babby get redpilled last year? adorable.

Ah, the eternal boomer…

M8, I've been here since the exodus, and I have never seen it.

While the flick has some good themes, I wouldn't base my political ideology around an 80s B-Movie.

It has plenty of subversive ideas which are bad for a nation too, you know.

It is supposed to be a metaphor for the jews, The Thing by John Carpenter is another one. I wouldn't be surprised if there aren't a lot of themes in his other films as well; but the idea of a world filled with 'aliens' who manipulate the humans through subliminal messaging, and the idea of a parasite that can blend in with other people yet secretly harbours a desire to destroy them which it enacts whenever it is outside of public view; they are just too obvious.

John Carpenter is lucky that he's not been arrested for anti-semitism. Great films.

Excited to try out your new hairy balls faggot?

*sigh* kids these days….

(1)

1991, I still remember that. I got a Desert Storm T-shirt. `Murrica was the shit back then, not only did they slaughter the 5th largest army in the world from the air. They let kids walk around with T-shits commemorating that fact. Mine had a F-15/6 can`t seem to recall which one dropping some ordinances on some sandnigger tanks.>>7900619

I just fuck with my parents and say Hillary is going to grind up all the old people into fertilizer and jokes about Logan's Run

archive.is/eQ8Gy

Takeaway: "They Live" is ironically a blue-pilled movie.

A lot of people used film and even games to convey a warning message. To protect themselves they made sure in interviews they would not expose themselves to that fact. One of the examples I would give is Deus Ex, there's no way they weren't redpilled.

Do you have dyslexia or something it's the opposite?

this
It went from redpilled to bluepilled as soon as they suggested "marry and reproduce" was a bad thing.

In the western world it sure is, that's why you have the billion dollar relationship propaganda business like that poster illustrated. But like I hearing this would definitely trigger your average tradcuck or stormfag

Once you learn to see it, it's literally everywhere. Almost all movies, almost all TV shows.

It's absolutely disgusting. Romantic comedies are some of the worst offenders in every category, and women eat that shit up.

This movie gets referenced all the time user. That being said kids these days can't appreciate anything made before the turn of the century, and a lot of people fail to make the connection with zionism, probably because they are blue pilled faggots who think the holocaust happened.

My cousin for example, no matter what evidence I present to him cannot accept that Hitler dindu nuffin and everything he thinks he knows was built on lies and propoganda. Normal fags just tune it out whenever you say the word jews, its like a trigger word for their brainwashing or something. He wouldn't stop saying that because John Carpenter is on record saying that the movie is about reaganomics and capitalism. It makes you realize how long people have been subtly trying to redpill the retarded sleeping masses with these thinkly veiled dots, sadly most people will never care enough to try and connect them even though it is right in front of their face. Great fucking movie though. Also (((Coincidental))) but this is the only major Carpenter film that isn't on netflix last I checked.

Western TV is geared to shitskins and white women because they are the only ones dumb enough to still pay for cable, just watch anime.

I can understand people's complaints about overpopulation. While I don't think we are overpopulated quite yet, we still have way too many fucking people sucking up resources, creating waste, and contributing very little to the world in any way. Lots of good little consumers with their wage slave lifestyle and consumerist hobbies. While I'm a big fan of capitalism mainly because it drives human advancement so well, it does seem to have the drawback of requiring a constantly growing population to keep buying the shit. And it does seem to incentivize companies producing shit-tier goods that wear out in a week so people have to buy more. Though a lot of this of course is due to government regulations interfering with the markets, it's also thanks to very large and even international companies that have no loyalty and therefore no accountability to any consumer group in particular.

Anyway as for overpopulation, the problem with people addressing that by choosing not to reproduce is that they're all white. Blacks, Asians, Indians, etc, they aren't seeing movements like whites are to refuse to reproduce for the good of the environment or whatever. So yeah it's an issue to keep in mind and all, but instead of intelligent whites choosing not to reproduce we should just colonize Africa again, and do it right this time.

You miss understood me I don't think people should be forced or even obligated to rub genitals together and make new taxbase, that's enough to get most of the board to accuse anyone of being a paid shill though

Requesting the merchant version of this image.

You're definitely not an adult.

tdlr

also
No china, india and africa are over populated. Not the west. White people needs to have more kids or get bred out.

If you havent figured this out then you dont belong here.

wicked sick burn!

You dumbfuck can't even read a medium length post and wanna tell people to get out.

it really is one now… scary isn't it. also spooky how 1984 was moar like a Nostradamus prediction in novel form

How is it not the boomer's fault? Everyone in power are people elevated during boomer times by boomer voters and we are dealing with the fallout of which today. All boomers dying off today would improve everything considerably. Worst generation by a long shot.

Having more kids sounds like a weird way of saying exterminate all non-whites.

Actually that's the goyest generation, IF everyone had draft dodged WWII the world would be a lot better place

There is a good point you forgot, OP.
In the middle of the film, the protagonist fights with a black dude, trying to convince him to put the sunglasses.
It's a metaphor for redpilling a normalfag. It is a damn long fight.

sorry for bad english

Because the Boomers were subject to the most advanced and pervasive propaganda the world had ever seen (at that point) without the benefit of the internet like we have to discover the truth independently and find like-minded communities.

Quads confirm, that other user is not an adult.

once all black and brown dies then this will no longer be an issue. it never was but ya know… race war and all that

You can't solely blame the boomers, they were simply the first generation to be heavily indoctrinated by the kikes and cultural marxism after the war. Granted they were implicit in it and just kind of went along with all the shit that turned our society and culture into the degenerate hellscape it has become, but blaming them as the cause and not a symptom is some d/c kike shilling, akin to blaming women and going mgtow.

I just assume most people bashing on white stuff are shitskins who are getting a free jab now that it is OK to attack White institutes that have let things get out of hand. Essentially CommonSpic tier faggots.

40 year old isn't Boomer. They're Generation X (born in the 1970s). Boomers were born in the 1940s.

Careful how you talk about Boomers. We're about to elect one.

You're a big dummy. Get gassed boomer.

I'm not a Boomer. I was born in 1972. Good job trying to deflect, though.

Found it.

It's hard to say here as we get all manner of shills, butthurt commies and shitposters. But of course some people are just genuinely brainwashed and beyond saving. Years of indoctrination and self hate will do that to the weak minded. It's pretty sad really, so many white people I've talked to that would literally be happy if whites died out and there was a north american union, and feel like they're at fault for being white.

Confirmed shill, filter this faggot.

I still try to delude myself into thinking no white person on here could possibly be that much of a useful idiot for the kikes as to attack whites while their down and also think they aren't a brainwashed.

Bro have you been to leftypol? Watched any of these sjw/radfem protests? These people are literally insane, and not in the sense that they are acting crazy. They are deeply disturbed on a very base mental level, they live in fucking la la land. College is a fucking joke nowadays if you haven't noticed it is literally professionally administered state propaganda.

I like that get.

Jokes are usually funny, not deadly.

(((Critical Theory)))

Life is a tragedy to those who feel and a comedy to those who think user.

The sad part is these millenial snowflakes don't realize they are not only imbuing poison they are slowly destroying western civilization and the white race, and most of them are completely blind to it.

I mean people here on Holla Forums that either knowingly or unknowingly act like D&C useful idiots thinking they are just calling out problems. They may wear a "redpill" facade but they are massive faggots like britpol being purged of britkikes and the decent ones stayed here because they didn't want to in-fight.

TRS tier mainstreaming was a prime example of millennial snowflakes on the right that wanted to be their own special club without the Nazi baggage so they could be kosher to normalfags while also being extremely subversive.

ironically enough my whole post comes off as a example of what I mean by useful idiots using D&C on the right

Get off my lawn, you little faggot.

Protip: 40-year-olds are not boomers. That would be our parents' generation. Also, our parents were married, unlike yours you little bastard.

Ah I see, haven't slept yet so misread. I just assume they are all kike shills or commie faggots trying to troll, they're usually pretty obvious. There are a surprising amount of nonwhites that are full on natsoc here too. I think it is usually people that believe they are gonna ebin troll some nazis and then they slowly realize Hitler was right.

And as has been pointed out time and time again that is the classic kike tactic: Identify, infiltrate and subvert from the inside. They want their controlled opposition so they can control the narrative or discredit the reputation. Little do they realize chans are totally counter to the idea of reputation, this has literally been the best current year ever.

Thanks. Just watched it. Seemed like a B movie. Poor acting and awkward script. But now I've at least seen it.

Polite sage because there's important digging threads right now. I think we should discuss the more laid back stuff after the election, when the happenings stop happening.

Yeah, fellow goy. White people should not reproduce in order to advance and not get replaced by subhumans.
Makes a lot of sense.

your gonna be dead befoe you get old, faggot.

What an awful list. Have you watched any of the following?

None of these movies promote ideologies similar to Holla Forums. In fact many of them are directly contrary to our worldview. "The Sum of All Fears", for example, fears a plot by "Neo-Nazis" to nuke a major American city in order to frame the Russians as the culprit. The purpose being to start WW3 with the "Neo-Nazis" attempting to seize power in the aftermath.

and the 14/88 crowd play right in to their hands with the constant
mantra without actually changing anything and focusing only on carnal conquests

The most unintentionally hilarious fight scene ever.
Lasts about four days.

Nice hivemind, I've recently made this oc

I thought 14/88 people were shunned by TRS faggots for not being kosher and wanting to exterminate non-whites. While the civic nationalist faggots want more children because they think we need more kids and not less non-white kids?

And this inb4 it sucks, I know, I suck at this stuff

I can see your point but while digging is important, I see memetic potential in this movie.
For example: I really hope based Trump is all out of bubblegum tonight.

I'm a nigro I meant to post this.

Keked hard

I think this list is more appropriate. Feel free to critique.

This is worrying as Clancy also wrote about crashing a plane into the capitol building, in 1994. Reminder the pentagon is 'missing' 6 trillion dollars, and it was missing 2 trillion before 9/11 luckily crashed planes into their financial records.

The Big Short was also a decent film about how the banks fucked everyone and how they still are.

It's "unintentionally" funny on purpose.

There are virtually no le redpilled movies from Hollywood, even stuff like They Live, which looks almost exactly like a Holla Forums-tier allegory for the Jews, is almost certainly only that way unintentionally. The aliens are supposed to be Patrick Bateman Wall Street old money WASPs.

Even Falling Down takes a few easy shots at 14/88ers.

I don't think demographic replacement due to birthrate was on the radar even for the far right in the mid 80s. Even if John Carpenter really were a secret Nazi, he wouldn't have hit that point.

The only redpilled films made in the
last hundred years were made in the
German empire between 1939 and 1945.
'They Live', if you listen to the DVD commentary, was conceived by
Carpenter as a metaphor for LSD.
You take LSD and your mind expands,
and you rebel against establishment
ideas like working in an office for a corporation, and getting married, and
living in the suburbs with two children.
Carpenters vision is very much that
of a middle class hippie and progressive eg:

Despite being a bluepilled film, 'They Live' is actually useful as a way to influence people
in the opposite direction. I have gotten
a few people to watch it by telling them
about the parallels in the film to secret elites like the Bilderberg group.

reported

So, you weren't married… congrats.

Its just a movie about how fucked up society is and how a man can be pushed to the brink.

Since you're obviously new here let me enlighten you on the fact that very few people here have any love towards skinheads and the people that are shown as being "neo-nazis".

watched this with one of my best friends growing up. he's a cop now and gets his daily redpill up close and personal working in one of the more (((diverse))) areas of the city. his force can retire starting at 12 years, hes 8 years in and already cant wait.

What the fuck is going on with your formatting?

Yep.

The movie portrays the "neo-nazi" character as being insane and a clostested homosexual.

Fuck off with this petty shit. It's all a trick to keep us from recognising the real problems in society.

*closeted

You guys are autistic as shit. To marry and reproduce is the norm of society. The meaning of marry and reproduce within the context isn't "MARRYING AND REPRODUCING IS BAD", it's "you're a other brick in the wall, don't waver, keep in line, follow societal norms as we've built them. The whole point of the movie is that these ayy lmaos run society, hence why the subliminal messages follow the norm of society.

Yes, and?

Go back to what ever hole you crawled out of faggot.

Go back to Holla Forums, you're not fooling anyone.

Wow that is a weird way of saying you are from Holla Forums.

I concur, you are very weird.

Do you really think TPTB distinguishes between "skinheads" and people such as yourself? The general population certainly does not. Negative portrayals such as the one I mentioned are meant to demonize all nationalistic whites. And the suggestion that admirers of the Third Reich are closeted homosexuals is a common trope, also seen in the movie "American Beauty".

True, but that guy was a fucking skinhead degenerate anyway

Do you get angry about MRAs and the alt-right too? Since we're lumped with them as well.

I'm generally bothered by all anti-white bias in media.

That's not the question. Do you get angry at all the things you get called being portrayed in a way you don't like or is it just isolated cases?

I want to know if you're a hypocrite or just retarded.

I answered your question and will not engage you on the matter any further.

Yeah like Hillary would answer a question about her corruption.

That guy is just a fucking idiot thinking he going to debate and not just get a bullet in the back of the head because it is a waste of time.

haha you stinky jew rat.
i recommend to watch the movie

At first thought, I thought slide, but then I realized that this is probably an important thread in case no one has ever seen this movie.