Michael Moore screening new Trump film

Just saw this on twitter, looks like the fat ugly woman who barely escaped Flint Michigan has made another amazing film, this time about The God Emperor Himself

twitter.com/i/moments/788539679784202240

Archive wasn't loading for me, sorry

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/967Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=w211KOQ5BMI
breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2014/07/23/michael-moore-owns-9-homes
nypost.com/2016/10/19/michael-moores-trumpland-is-nothing-more-than-lame-liberal-stand-up/
web.archive.org/web/20161020013956/http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/eminem-blasts-trump-supporters-on-new-song-campaign-speech-w445632
twitter.com/rosenberg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seems like it isn't even a documentary.

Off-topic but can someone tell me what happened to Katrian Pearson, spokesman of the Trump campaign. She got shit on a lot lately and some say Teflon Don fired her.

It hasn't died of heart disease yet.

Trumps has specifically mentioned Flint in wanting to bring manufacturing jobs back from Mexico

Trump wants to reopen 9/11 investigation.

Typical leftist careerist/opportunitist

another 2 hours of holier than though commentary

I find his lefty movies entertaining, I shall watch a stream of it on putlocker or something

Just like when Rage Against the Machine came back and started performing against Trump and supporting Hillary

Fuck this.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

rage were always autistic wannabe spics

So? They didn't have to go _this_ gay.

Fuck my life, been away from Holla Forums for too long. this *

FUCK EVERYTHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maynard James Keenan put out an anti-Trump video too (under his band Puscifer).

The best way to prove how anti-establishment you are is to fight the man who is standing up to the most corrupt presidential candidate in history, right?

Why must political differences ruin everything I like

I could see them supporting Bernie or Stein, but Hillary?

I'm pretty sure those bullets are not being inserted the way you would have to actually insert them.

so did he edit it at all? seems incredibly low-effort

HAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT FAGS.

God I'm so glad I made fun of faggots for listening to that drivel.

You mean tip first into the magazine?

Legitimate question: when is the last time anyone gave a shit about michael moore? Who is he trying to sell this shitty cuck doc to?

Are you this new? Tom Morello and RAtM are some of the biggest openly admitted liberal cucks out there in alternative rock.

He even brainwashed Chris cockcucking Cornell from fucking Soundgarden to go the liberal douchebag route when they were together in Audioslave.

Not to metion that Tom Morello is a talentless cuck who thinks his shitty guitar effect solos is flawless musical art.

the vast majority of rock and metal is poser faggots trying to subvert and change the idea of masculinity so that's no surprise.

the last time i listened to them I was 11, everything I know past that is hipster shit

probably over a decade ago with his 9/11 film.

have a heart attack you fat fuck!

it was probably commissioned on short notice.

Gowdy is a literal rapist of traitors

I honestly forgot about him and his retarded dinosaur analogy the MSM helped him parrot because it was just so ineffectual. Still desperate for relevance, I see.

Yeah, because the plebians just loved that one.

Fuck, I'm not sure how much longer my sides will be able to hold out if the left keeps up this level of squirming.

xur ate xur's way out

11 days of filming? Is this going to be a high school tier film?

Yup. Just like a high school student

it's an art film where Michelle Moore eats an entire jar of mayonnaise while glaring at a Trump rally on his iPhone.

She has their families, user.
They have to perform or they'll never see their loved ones again.

what?! MJK is cucked?! nooo!!
t. Tool fan
he's dead to me

(Checked)
I used to work at a pizza place, and we made ranch out of that mayo. Good shit.

Rage were a bunch of fucking commies. Why would this surprise anyone?

you are really this surprised? he is a talented artists, and like most talented artists he lives in his own fantasy world.

I don't want to eat anything labeled "heavy duty"

you would think a man that writes lyrics about being beyond the physical wouldn't care about who leads the meatbags.

Agreed

It's a condiment
Not a power drill

Why are you retards surprised that *insert favorite performer here* is cucked? They're extremely successful in the current system and will defend the lifestyles they enjoy. They may start out actually believing what they say, but it usually becomes pure aesthetics to continue making money.

pretty sure it just has extra egg yolk for more emulsification or some shit

Weird thing is, MM's old movie Roger and Me may have got the Trump Train rolling, in a way, years ago. It was all about the destruction of Flint MI, allegedly caused by GM closing a plant (and moving it to the third world I think).

Lightweight detected. Enjoy your artisinal arugula.

I thought he was great in Team American I know that wasn't actually him

Cobain didn't kill himself for no reason

Dammit I still love that riff

>not enjoying a wholesome dressing of buttermilk, mayonnaise, and spices on select dishes and leftover shit that doesn't taste good anyway

This is a guy that thinks homosexuality is the next step in human evolution. Of course he's cucked.

Enjoy your diabeetus.

As if "the machine" was ever anything other than the leftover 60s meme which hasn't had any basis in reality for decades.

Has MM declared he's a trans yet? Faggot drank too much of that nigger-managed birth control water.

He called Tool fans all retards. Which is mostly true, but still what a fuckhead. Good idea insulting the people who made you successful in the first place.

Tool fucking sold out by the time they'd even got a record deal, they even fucking sing about it and by the time lateralus came out they'd fully cucked.

Things the left really, really likes in 2016:
Anything to add?

I remember being a teen and watching Bowling for Columbine and reading Stupid White Men…man, I thought I knew it all back then.

Aenima and Lateralus are the only Tool records I still listen to, tbh. Opiate and Undertow seem kind of random in hindsight.

Cheap (foreign) labor.

archive.is/967Mc

well there's your problem

It's always been a rag-tag group of fucks coming and going to bands like soundgarden and such, they can't keep a band together for more than 5 years it seems.

Also they were pro-trump in 2000.
youtube.com/watch?v=w211KOQ5BMI

Lets meme the fuck out of this piece of shit.

He is the perfect example of how people's outward appearance can be representative of their inner self.

Piece of shit through and through.

CarrerCow hambeast who promises never support any foreign war or warmongers ask to vote Shillary.
Typical limousine pinko hypocrite. He says he hates guns, but is surrounded by heavily armed body guards at all times. He says he loves blacks, but lives in a gated mansion as far away from the ghetto as possible. The only dindos he talks to are Obama, Will Smith and his own servants. He hates the rich 1% and capitalism, but became the filthy rich 1% of the 1% only because of capitalism. He is in the top .01%.

“MICHAEL MOORE OWNS 9 HOMES”
breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2014/07/23/michael-moore-owns-9-homes

The thing that really makes me disappointed in Michael is that in many of his movies he actually seems to be going somewhere, comes very close to naming the actual problem at hand, but he often stops short of diving deeper, his films lose focus way too early, and he always ends up mostly blaming cuckservatives, calls liberals pussies for not pushing their agenda far enough. It's always enlightening to remember that like many other extremely successful leftists, like RATM, he often cucks pretty hard for the establishment, owns several homes in wealthy parts of the country, and fails to see how his attempts at being populist are often met with scepticism. Also like them, he doesn't seem to understand that talking down to your audience and telling them the proper way to live only drives them further away from the message you are trying to get across, no matter how factual it may be.

Apparently eminem put out an anti trump song today.

fixed that for you user

only thing he's ever done is help turn a generation into wigers, hope he dies

dubs confirm he's gonna die, good riddance

I honestly believed Eminem was better than that, especially as a white American who grew up in poverty.

This. I feel angry with myself that there was a time I thought stupid fat faggot was an idealist.

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK?!

he used to bash trump like waaaaaay before the elections, i don't remember this well but i think he even had a restraint order to not get near any trump owned places

nypost.com/2016/10/19/michael-moores-trumpland-is-nothing-more-than-lame-liberal-stand-up/

"As for Moore’s comment that it’s absurd to think that Clinton Foundation donors “go in there and say I need you to bomb Yemen,” that joke would probably work better if we were not in fact currently bombing Yemen. Still more tasteless are Moore’s several cracks about the death of Clinton’s former friend and colleague Vince Foster, who committed suicide shortly after arriving in the Clinton White House. Moore adds that he hopes Clinton herself killed Foster “cause that’s badass, man!” "

Eminem Blast Donald Trump Supporters on New LP Tease 'Campaign Speech'

web.archive.org/web/20161020013956/http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/eminem-blasts-trump-supporters-on-new-song-campaign-speech-w445632

"Rapper also references Trayvon Martin, Colin Kaepernick over minimalist synth drone on eight-minute track"

"The track includes the Trump attack, "Consider me a dangerous man/ But you should be afraid of this dang candidate/ You say Trump don't kiss ass like a puppet?/ 'Cause he runs his campaign with his own cash for the funding?/ And that's what you wanted?/ A fuckin' loose cannon who's blunt with his hand on the button/ Who doesn't have to answer to no one?/ Great idea!" "

Did he get a memo or something or he's just another easy manipulated clueless liberal faggot? That reference "his hand on the button" to nuclear weapons again on the same night that Hillary Clinton once again talked about that, that's weird.

The article says Paul Rosenberg is his manager:

twitter.com/rosenberg

easily manipulated

Whatever happened to calling people cuckolds?

Meh, he should know that since the pussybuss incident that Trump's numbers among the black community have skyrocketed.
But then again, his audience is probably more white than black these days.

BULLS ON PARADE

The best rapper on the planet is white, but he's pozzed as fuck. Eminem fell off. Jews just keep making me hate things I liked more as this year goes on.

How can you get duped by Obama so badly then believe the Neo-Libersl Hawk will do it different with all the favors she owes?

And these cunts have the gaul to talk about stupid people voting for Trump.

but the fat woman in a hat said trump won the election after the first debate, so maybe this is a good movie

what the hell is that thing standing next to podesta? it looks like susan boyle fucked that fat glasses kid from the office and raised it as james may