Does anyone here actually collect disability (autism bux) and other welfare from the government? If so...

Does anyone here actually collect disability (autism bux) and other welfare from the government? If so, how easy is it to get? And how much do you get per month? Do you get food stamps and free housing also?

Other urls found in this thread:

mindfreedom.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DO NOT ANSWER THIS OR GIVE ANY FORM OF IDENIFTYING INFORMATION! DATAMINING THREAD!

haha fuck off you fucking faggot

Full time student, I work 22 hrs a week. I qualify for $16 in food stamps. Fuck that gay shit, my pride is worth more than $16 a month.

let's say you didn't work or go to college. and let's say you went to a psychiatrist and told them "i'm autistic"

how much money could you collect?

son, you need to drop that working class hero shit.

Autismbux are so 2015 its all about the rapefugee bux in le current year.

Not going to bump the thread, but if you're White, you should take whatever you can get. If it isn't you, it'll be some spic getting it.

its fellow neetsocs

hahaha you guys fucking crack me up

thanks for the laugh, was feeling a bit depressed

I'm disabled and still don't collect any bullshit payment for it because I am not a fucking nigger.
Fucking KILL YOURSELF if you ever even considered leeching the tax-payer for being a broken little bitch

Kek the feds are so obvious lately. These are like the cringe-tier agents that get sent to IM

why not? the system is collapsing anyway. might as well collect as much as you can from it before it completely collapses

>>>/leftycuck/

leeching off the corrupt system in order to give yourself free time to improve yourself if a perfectly moral strategy when those tax dollars would otherwise gonto funding ZOG wars or free pregnancy tests for niggers

Found the lolbergs!

Did you mean to make this thread on /r9k/ or something?

Go look at yourself in a mirror, you are fucking data-mining by hand, and you can't even do it right. It's clear what your intent is, to try and make a point.

NO MEANS NO YOU FUCKING CUCK

I collected unemployment for a few months, found a decent job, and then got off of it.

That's the closest fucking thing anybody should get to welfare. the welfare state is leading to the downfall of civilization.

come on now, are you new? you must be new.

If you're a vet, it's as easy as claiming something mental and then being very honest to the shrink when they give you an appointment. Easy 100% for depression/PTSD whatever.

Nice quints, but what a waste.

Get a job

i think you are a paranoid schizophrenic. maybe you can collect disability for that, right? Okay you caught me. My name is John Wilkerson and I am an agent with the federal government and I have been sent here undercover to try to track which one of you is illegally collecting disability and I will have you all charged with fraud and put in prison.

hey idiot, see this post

and

and

my sperg friend who i recently red pilled is considering getting off the welfare because "welfare is for those filthy niggers"

once again, see

you guys are really a bunch of moralfags

If you wanna get on NEET BUX:

Claim that you have SEVERE, CRIPPLING DEPRESSION.
This is what niggers do to get on welfare.

Most welfare agents are women, and they are the ultimate pity machines.
They look down upon the niggers with pity, and give them welfare.
This is about as much as I know.

If you want welfare, you need get a psychiatrist to believe you have horrible depression.

DO NOT: Talk about conspiracies, or sound crazy.
DO: Tell story after story about how crippled your life has become. you need to sound Desperate.

——————————–

If you wanna get out of the Draft:
Call these people, and ask them for a psychiatrist / psychologist in your area, who does not prescribe meds:
mindfreedom.org/

Personally, I think you are going to need a psychiatrist to pull this off. Maybe you can do it with a psychologist - but not likely.
Generally these psychiatrists do not accept welfare and will charge a lot of money - but you do not need to see them often.

Tell them you are having mild paranoia and imaged threats. Make some shit up - try not to sound to crazy, and DO NOT sound like you are a threat to yourself or anyone else. If they think you are suicidal, you might get looney-binned.

The goal is to get declared to have schizo-effective disorder, which is an early onset version of schizophrenia.
you should look up what the symptoms and examples of this are.

This should exempt you from the military draft, as they do not take mentally defective people.

If Hillary gets elected, and the War talk increases, you may want to seriously consider this option.

KEK, I know everything there is to know by know

NIGGER.

okay so HOW MUCH MONEY CAN YOU GET FrOM NEET BUX AUTISM BUX????????????

Not a fucking single one of you faggots has answered

Obama FBI honeypot thread

Do not answer

Okay you caught me. My name is John Wilkerson and I am an agent with the federal government and I have been sent here undercover to try to track which one of you is illegally collecting disability and I will have you all charged with fraud and put in prison.

Bullshit. The government doesn't prosecute for fraud. Joke's on you, faggot.

Why is this even a GIF?
Fucking pointless, OP you're a faggot.

just as a warning. and to repeat.
At no point should you ever talk about suicide, or killing anyone else. You do not need to talk about suicide if you are depressed.

I'll give you an example. When I was depressed, I stopped sleeping, I played video games 12 hours a day (literally a css pro), and I stopped cleaning anything. My room became filled with mold from old plates, etc. It was pretty fucked up. thank god for Gaddafi.
At no point did I think about suicide or try to commit it. Quite simply I became life-endingly apathetic.

If you do bring up suicide, it could result in you being locked up in a looneybin.

ALSO
Remember what I said about getting a non-med doctor.
ALL psychological meds are poison.
The Anti-schizophrenic meds literally cause brain shrinkage. Severe shrinkage.
NEVER TAKE THESE.

I spent 2 weeks strait redpilling myself on big pharma, and then that steamrolled into… I know a lot ;)

Sitting on 1200 a month and a 700 rent voucher as a burger due to 'University' induced 'major depressive disorder'. Super easy to get, you just need evidence from your life that can corroborate the symptoms. Just say you haven't left your house in almost a year except to grocery shop in the early morning when everyone else is asleep. Whenever the psych/therapist mentions drugs or alternative exposure therapy, start faking short breaths, clam up somewhat and tell her you have 'harmful' thoughts due to whatever you improvise at the time. It will take more than 2 months though because they have to build up your profile. Also, you can request this file from one therapist if you are denied for benefits and work on your act for the next one (go to a therapist on other side of town). Rinse and repeat and you could even end up with a lawsuit if one of the therapist's says the wrong thing. It's super easy user, hardest step is going to the fucking therapist at the beginning.

It can't be that hard if you're a nigger or a spic. Literally every single god damed time I go to the grocery store in rich or poor areas across the country there is some nigger using an EBT card to pay or a spic using EBT and when that runs out they whip out hundred dollar bills (obvious working off the books).

As others have said get on the train. The system is going to collapse anyway you might as well live a little better and improve yourself than the money goes to some nigger mammy. I own my own business so don't qualify but if I did I certainly would at this point in time. Get on every single program you can.

The flip side of this is I avoid (not evade :^)) paying taxes at all costs. I actually see the culture in the US turning more like Greece the white people who pay the bulk of taxes are going to get fed up with supporting nigs and spics and are just going to avoid taxes en masse. Mexicunts, chinese and poo in loos already avoid taxes by working off the book etc. once white people wake up (inb4 SA, Rodesia etc.) shits really going to fall apart.

well until the average goy white person wakes the fuck up, learns some dignity, and refuses to allow the niggers and spicks to parasite off him anymore, I don't see any harm in also parasiting off him. After all, the more people who parasite, the FASTER the system will collapse.

Depends on how much your rent is. Generally they only cover your rent and food if you have no dependents.

If you are living with your parents, and you can get them to lie for you, you can claim like 1000 per money, and just pay your parents like 3-400.
If you are actually renting, they will usually cover all of it, depending on where you live.

If you are just starting out the NEET life:
You can get on Food Stamps pretty easily. I don't know much about it, but I'm sure you can do some googling and find out.
Generally they will give 200 per month for Food stamps.

OP here.

Okay let's change the direction of the thread.

Now that you have autism bux and have your rent and food covered, now what do you do to fulfill your sexual needs?

How easy is it to get with ladyboys?

Any of this shit will get you permanently on the no guns list.

Do you know anything about involuntary commitment laws in Asia? I have transferred 1/3 of my assets to Japan in the case that Hillary wins, only problem would be if nip cops find out I've been detained in the past and "evaluated" because of some lies my landlord told to get me and my noisy machines out. I am not legitimately crazy in any regard and definitely not suicidal, I just rented from hadjis that knew how to get their tenants into psychiatric system.

So will a Hillary presidency, you big dumbfuck.

Disgusting.

this
LOL, how the fuck you get 1200 plus the voucher?
Here I am like a nigger, trading bitcoin and living off 700 per month :(

BTW, btc is bullish. Split into thirds, between btc, dashcoin, and ethereum. The alt-coins have wide spreads, and low volume, but they tend to go parafuckingbolic when bitcoin does too.

You may be able to get the 'not fit for service' thing by just pretending to have super severe depression.
You'll wanna research that.

I haven't done this, I'm just preparing in case.

& no, I have no idea about their laws. What I do know, is that if you are declared to have schizo-effective / (affective?) disorder, you can eventually have it reversed, b/c its not full blown schizophrenia.

Mine litecoin then find some sucker on your local that'll trade to bitcoin and cash the fuck out. ethereum is a scam ran by pump-n-dump chinks.

Thanks.
Hmmm, I see. I had a feeling that was the case after it got hit for 50 million.
Overall the technicals aren't great, but in the short term it doesn't look bad.

I'm lazy and I don't read news about the coins. I just trade technicals :)

Sheeeeeeeittte smh tbh fam mup da do didda po mo gibs me dat muhdik imma be muhfuggin fee do da rye do da de ya'll betta fee me a da will dill

I only fuck with tha blackest niggresses and keep them strung out on welfare checks that they scam for cash and then pay me, their white pimp daddy. I prolly gots like 30-40 lil' niglets out der between 20 baby mommas dat all pay me dat ass and dem Democrat EBTs.

I am already NFS and eligible for disability because I lost some toes in my infancy. I don't partake in parasitism though so I work with computers.
I am also not diagnosed with shit, the fuckers at the hospital turned me away after they realized I wasn't fucking bonkers and did some standard urine tests to make sure I wasn't hiding the bonkers with downers or anything. I have an ugly blemish on my record for life though and probably can't have funs.

Yeah that was my point. Better to crash the system.

gas yourself

I've had someone try to sell me food stamps.

M. A. motherfucking G. A.

schizoaffective disorder is schizophrenia with mood disorder symptoms. you can't just make shit up when you know nothing about the disorder(s) you're claiming to have, especially schizophrenia since that's the go-to for any idiot trying to get out of something serious.

maybe you're thinking of schizotypal which is considered a personality disorder in the DSM. you better have a real good story and presentation if you're going to convince anyone to avoid the draft

Holla Forums thread

Sure you do buddy, sure.

who tha smn dmn

Kill yourself you degenerate

I get autismbux. It's easy as fuck in Britbongistan. My best friend is on it too.

The establishment is literally funding its own demise!

Hey fuckheads thinking that you are engaging a bunch of basement retards, I receive military retirement via disability.

Oh, and I am armed. Heavily armed.

What's her name?

my medical records state that i have a disabled right leg at the knee joint and a disabled right arm at shoulder, elbow, and wrist. I qualify for SSI. Instead of being a nigger I went to a six week CDL class and now drive a truck for a living. My pay (after deductions) is between $1,300 to $1,700 every 2 weeks. So fuck off you parasite.