twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788484460652167168
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788484460652167168

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vI4kx8jkguM
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII
youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js
youtube.com/watch?v=hZgyFlkjzsE&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If there's no investigation into all of this, I wouldn't mind if Hillary suicided him.

kek'd

I have a feeling that everyone in the O'Keefe videos are gonna end up suicided. O'Keefe himself, too, unless he gets a deadman switch put together right fucking now.

Today Bob. Tomorrow Hillary

Daily reminder that the validity of the Veritas leaks is proven by these people being fired. No one can hide behind 'muh evil right-wing conspiracy' anymore.

We're winning, aren't we?

That's fucking awesome

Trump has his own private Mercenary security force, i'm sure they'd be willing to protect people who are recently manifesting suicidal thoughts for no discernible reason.

Also, this Creamer guy is a writer for the Huffington Post

rip in pepperoni crony

They're probably still supporting Hillary despite this though, so it's not like they'd feel like they were in danger.

The democrats are actively engaging in voter fraud and inciting violence at rallies. This is civil war type shit.

Nah. The bread is too good, and the circuses run too often for Americans to revolt. Pissed Americans don't fight. Hungry Americans fight.

HABBENING

CNN LIVE STREAM:

JAMES O'KEEFE TWITTER:
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js

No. Here's a pic explaining why:

Awesome. And I want to say that I'm honestly so glad the aids infested piece of shit got fired. It would make me so happy if he goes to jail and his career is ruined, his life over, he's huddled sobbing in the corner of his cell with his asshole bleeding from being recently sodomized by a pozzed up tranny. His only way out is suicide, but as a heathen he must confront the icy terror of the nothingness that comes after death. I want him to be absolutely fucking BROKEN and turned into a gibbered psychotic animal.

they played the whole video!?

Checked. The whole video.

Most likely he's been shuffled somewhere else. They never push these people out the plane without a golden parachute.

If all the organizations isn't shut down, everyone involved is put on trial, some of them hung from trees this isn't a victory.

That faggot is still working there but somewhere laying low for now, it's just a tactic to release some pressure till the smoke clears.

checked, you smoothed voiced, smiley faced, moral man.

youtube.com/watch?v=hZgyFlkjzsE&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

whoops meant to make a new thread

I hope they're cutting vertically.

ITS NEVER OVER UNTIL ITS OVER

Well, look who's been spending an awful lot of time at the WH.

I'm sure illary's agents are making sure user.

BURN THEM ALL!

hey fbi it's just a game of thrones quote :^3

Uh oh, sounds like we'll be hearing about a tragic mass ritual suicide with box cutters and binding their own hands with duct tape. Damn these unfortunate coincidences!