MSNBC: No Such Thing as Voter Fraud. ‘No Proof’ of Collusion Between Media and Hillary

Transcript. "WELKER" is an MSNBC "journalist" Kristen Welker and "CONWAY" is Trump's campaign manager.

Then later…

There you have it, goyim. Nothing to see here.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rIu2B
archive.is/5N5Pf
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/17/wikileaks-journalists-clinton-staff-homes-before-hillarys-campaign-launch/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot gibs:
archive.is/rIu2B

This is just beyond pathetic.

Yeah if by "covering" you mean minimalizing the effect and telling people its illegal to look at them on their own.

good eye

Bait and switch.

Well color me surprised. Classic "who watches the watchmen?" scenario.

That's all Fox News does as well. All they report on is the polls in an obvious attempt to demoralize Trump supporters.

Duh? All of them are diseased and need to be put out of our misery.

"there is no proof that there is any type of the collusion that you're talking about."

At least 40 journalists went to an off-the-record dinner with John Podesta's team before the official launch of Clinton's presidential campaign. Full list here:

or here:

Wikileaks: Journalists Dined at Top Clinton Staffers’ Homes Days Before Hillary’s Campaign Launch

archive.is/5N5Pf

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/17/wikileaks-journalists-clinton-staff-homes-before-hillarys-campaign-launch/

This shitskin does nothing but lie. I'm sure someone could string together an hour long montage of her doing nothing but lying.

believed by anyone

Jew-Jitsu

bump because this faggots are going to continue to get away with this
need to put them on notice

Colour me shocked, OP. Next you'll tell me CNN is saying the same thing.

can confirm. This monday after the 2nd o'keefe video dropped, I called my dad my dad (an avid Fox News watcher) to talk about it. I prefaced the conversation with "hey, the voter fraud video from last week? That guy made a new video"

…my dad had absolutely no idea what I was talking about. I asked further, and it turns out that FN *never* even mentioned the voter fraud video. He stared at me like I had three heads. I don't watch MSM, and I knew FN was shit-tier, but I didn't realize they were THIS shit tier.

I asked "well what the fuck do they even report on FN?" and he told me that all they ever talk about is how Clinton is winning all the polls by 10 points and they talk about whatever faux-outrageous hyperbolic comment trump made this time.

And then it all made sense to me. From when I've seen/talked to my dad recently, he just seemed down in the dumps as far as the election. It clicked when he told me about what sort of shit is playing on TV. This middle class boomer white male is the PRIME TARGET of the demoralization strategy. And it was fucking working until I redpilled the shit out of him on how all the polls are complete garbage.

ELECTORAL FRAUD

Surely people can see through this right?

Video here

Sure, and I, Bill Clinton, definitely did not have sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky or cuckold Hillary on a regular basis. The proof? I, Bill Clinton, am saying it, which means it must be true.

Fox News has always been complete fucking cancer. And they're increasingly not even having the conservative veneer they used to have (read dumb jingoistic burger-patriotism).

Anyone who spends their days consuming mainstream news media, especially TV, turns into a fucking dumbass. Old and cliche, but true.

I really hope so. I remember back in the bush years when people were talking about liberal news bias. Back then, it was just a very slight difference in tone in reporting on the same basic shit. Yeah, I could tell there was bias, but it was extremely subtle, and you'd only see it if you paid close enough attention. And this subtly allowed liberals to just roll their eyes and write off allegations of bias as tinfoil hattery.

But we've gone way beyond that over the past year. There is absolutely no longer any plausible deniability. They went too far too fast with their kvetching. It became too obvious.

I don't even know any millennials who watch CNN/MSNBC (of course, they get their info from faceberg and buzzfeed, which is even worse, but that's another issue). Hell, I don't even know too many boomers/Xers who watch it. The only place I even see that trash is in the hospital waiting rooms and airports, since CNN somehow acquired a monopoly on being the shit that plays 24/7 in every public venue.

Time for TrumpTV and breitbartTV

The rest of the news is nothing but Lies, day of the rope

To be fair that was CNN not MSNBC, but honestly what's the fucking difference at this point?

I knew FN was bad, but I never watched it myself. I had no idea what this shit did to people's minds.

I've basically had to put my dad through a bluepill detox because, while he's a trump supporter, all he could really formulate coherent ideas around was stuff like "DEMOCRATS WANT TO RAISE MUH TAXES! MUH CONSTITUTION!" And he's not even a paul ryan cuckservative type. But he's been lead into these bullshit thought patterns because that's what permeates his brain. And I had to sit him down and say "no dude, let me lay this out" and I've had to walk through everything

Yeah, its a plague. "Democrats are the real racists" and all that.

With Fox News, they're trying to ride an extremely fine tight rope; they hate Trump and want to shit on him but they can't go 100% anti-Trump because their audience would abandon them.

Yeah, he pulls that shit too. I remember during either the first debate, I was watching it with my dad and at one point he threw up his arms and said "WHY DOESN'T HE TALK ABOUT HOW DETROIT IS BAD BECAUSE ITS BEEN CONTROLLED BY DEMOCRATS?!"

And I just looked at him deadpan and said "no dude, it's because it's full of niggers"

Couldn't Trump/Bannon fucking kill Fox News by poaching pro-Trump people like Hannity and Lou Dobbs for their new network while leaving them with only obvious cuckservitives?

Honestly I think that Trump TV might be necessary to murder cuckservitism once and for all.

Might not be necessary. Trump was talking about using anti-trust laws to completely break apart the mainstream media.

But yeah, a Trump sponsored news channel for bad goyim would be excellent. My generation doesn't need it, since we get all our news from the internet. But my father's generation, the boomers (and the Gen Xers), get their news almost exclusively from MSM.

It's not just MSM, but the entire tv medium that deactivates parts of your brain and makes you suceptible to programming of norms, contexts, stock slogans and even brand and sexual preferences. Detox the man from the circus and put a smartphone in his hands with a wide variety of favorite links to info instead.

And the dems use the niggers to farm votes and steal from the coffers, while patting themselves on the back about how much better they are than those dirty rethuglicans.

My uncles are the same way. Both of my parents rely on social media more than traditional media so are aware of all this though, at least the big stuff they don't usually dig through the leaks themselves. But my cousin had a birthday party recently so the family was together and election talk came up. They along with my grandmother were completely unaware of how the polls were being intentionally fucked with by oversampling women and democrats.

Maybe set up a news channel that's designed to die out with the Boomers and transition to the internet over time?

I personally find it very interesting that the Internet is just straight up better for society than all previous because it fundamentally requires interaction instead of just passively absorbing propaganda by osmosis.

Detroit is shit because Niggers, Democrats, and foreign automobile manufacturers.

a little bump for this:

CNN did the same. They're either insane, or have such contempt for their viewers and think they're so stupid that they can get away with lying liike this.

The networks are fucking, American Pravda now.

There's an article on Drudge right now about all of them being down double digits in the ratings and that's during the election. So seeing how another reports puts their 'reporting' at 91% Trump bias, things are looking good.

Encourage people to ditch the electric Jew. Give them links to stuff like Kodi.

Whew, good thing the Media told us they aren't actually lying and colluding, i mean we just fucking accused them of lying and colluding, but if they themselves say that's not the case, well, then it must be the truth, because fuck you the Media is always right. Case closed.

how about a happeningTV

Haha, that exchange should be on film. The fact that its a son correcting his father says a lot as well.

Listen and believe, goyim.

To be fair. It's hammered into people that there is "competition" within media. That MSNBC and CNN compete for viewers, so they truly believe that if CNN were to collude with Democratic party, MSNBC - which they think is not - would uncover it for those mad views and virtuous character.
So by saying "CNN is corrupt", and say "MSNBC is also corrupt" for not reporting on CNN, and go all the way to "FOX is in on it!" makes you sound like a rambling madman.

t. media

These are the same cunts that tried to argue that it's illegal for people to read anything that wasn't approved, spun, kikewashed and served to you by them.

repeat after me: T-There's no proof! Absolutely none!