Steppenwolf is the villain of the upcoming Justice League Movie

Steppenwolf sounds like a shitty rock band from the 80s

You shut your mouth! They had two good songs!

Steppenwolf is a pretty good book, you retards

shit, I didn't realize there actually was a band called that

Why aliens should be humanoid?

C_CATCH YOUR MOTOR RUNNING

Can't say I'm surprised really.

I dunno, why would they be completely identical to humans in every way but get superpowers when they move to another planet

Cosmic rays, duh

While not necessarily, there are plausible arguments why humanoid bipedal two arm to leg forms vaguely similar to our own might be common among technologically advanced species.

That being said, there is no reason to think the proportions of their body and face would be particularly close to ours. People just get lazy or don't have the budget to do more. It's not always simple laziness either, as relatability is a key element in a lot of fictional aliens.

District 9 handled it pretty well, being bipeds with relatable eyes but being pretty alien in most other ways. If a story can stay that true to making them seem alien, it's generally good enough for me, although I definitely enjoy seeing some more exotic/less relatable designs for variety now and then.

Because of convergent evolution. Eyes and wings have evolved several times over in completely separate evolutionary lines. An advanced species would probably have similar features to humans. Obviously they wouldn't look one to one, but this is braindead capeshit, not quality entertainment here.

underagefags need to leave

meant for

Wow

It's a meme you dip

But we already saw him in BvsS

top kek