New wikileaks files found, requesting sticky

New Wikileaks files have been found

The folder fi****le.wikileaks.org/file/ which have been available since a long time ago now have a couple more files, notably:

saudi-database.zip A 1 giga zip, it's currently unknown if it's password protected

Also, new files have been found inside the folders. (second pic related)

The list of new files is potentially incomplete

This archive from Jun/2015 of the same page is being used to figure out which files are new.
archive.is/TdJ4t

It would be appreciated if a newer archive were to be found

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TdJ4t
file.wikileaks.org/file/cms/upr.webm
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788514288315068417
file.wikileaks.org/file/
wikileaks.org/saudi-cables/search
google.com/
ww*w.go*ogle.com/
wikileaks.org/saudi-cables/
?
archive.org/details/SaudiArabiaDatabaseFromWikileaks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good old times when empty spoiler tags could be used to break links, fucking hell.

can a mod edit that?

Before anyone comments on it, the date 01-Jan-1984 is a reference to a book==

bumparoo

I fucked up my post again, I want to kill myself

dubs confirm. this is the thread for this

bumping

Those digits inform me this needs to be bumped

I approve using this thread.
Sorry and , this OP is better

Are all mods sleeping on a slippery sliding slope or something?

where is the sticky?

They've always been this lazy, which is why we had 30-something WW3 threads over the weekend.

{
"job_title": "Attorney",
"company": null,
"industry": "Law",
"full_name": "James B Comey",
"first_name": "James",
"middle_name": "B",
"last_name": "Comey",
"state": null,
"telephone": "202-324-3444",
"extension": "43444",
"fax": null,
"email": "[email protected]/* */",
"title": "DIRECTOR",
"agency": "FBI",
"doc_source": "FBI/DHS Hack",
"id_field": "jamesbcomey_JamesComeyicfbigov",
"linkedin": [
"linkedin.com/in/james-comey-39b593103",
"linkedin.com/in/james-comey-b02b6a8a",
"linkedin.com/in/james-comey-72a54bb0"
],
"facebook": [
"facebook.com/100001755434822"
]
},

These aren't new you fucking retards. Do some damn research.

bump

Thank you for Correcting the Record.

If they're not new, why do we have proof they weren't there before?
archive.is/TdJ4t

too many threads; can other ops all agree on one thread and point people here? This one looks better to my uneducated shitlord eye.

By the way, what is the best way to find out which files are new so that we don't waste time getting excited about old news?

Doing some overtime Chaim?

The pigs blood interrogation one is pretty funny…just wish the amount of scopolamine injected directly into the spine wasn't redacted…

what's that? source?

unfortunately, comparing the archive with the current page, it's time consuming.

everyone stay here and keep bumping until sticky
i've seen three threads so far
this is the most informative OP imo
also the shills are following the threads around FYI, they will probably all be here soon

mods pls sticky nao

IC_watch is a list of all FBI and DHS employees.

Yeah kinda it looks like JSON which is how programs like to talk to eachother these days; not sure what the significance of what that user posting is. I think he might have picked it up from one of the files.

Alright, if that's the best way we have then so be it.

Oh shit.

The deadman's switch tripped after all. It just relies on autism to find out what was in it. Cunning - even the NSA doesn't have weaponised autists like we do.

whoa, careful anons; that looks like shit we can get in trouble over. Is that secret shit? If you live in US or NATO probably not good idea to click on shit that looks sketchy until more knowledgable anons can set us straight

Should we get baph onto this?

yes

fuck that. They can't get all of us, and if they do, they were going to anyways. Read away. It's life or freedom at this point - which do you choose?

Found the CNN news anchor.

Why not?

Your VPN should protect you from all but the most sensitive of stuff.

inb4 not using a VPN. Jesus, get one.

Wrong, faggot. It's legal to posses leaked illegal documents. It's only illegal to leak them yourself, once they're out, they're out.

well guys, either i'm v& or not at this point. The saudi zip download ended prematurely, but apparently it worked well enough to let me know it's not password protected. Here's some of the files I found inside. I'm gonna start opening them and wait for the men in black.

this is old news, but fugg

shouldn't we get anyone and everyone

being careful never hurt
if we're going down in flames and glory, i'd like to do so knowing how just hard we're going to hit the ground

ty user
RIP on, you glorious bastard

on further examination, these mean nothing to me. You would have to like import these into Access or something to make any sense of what the fuck this database is, and my download fucked up, so it's on someone else. There's no password on the saudi-database.zip.

Ok, I don't think icwatch is something new, pic related.
I've digged into the cms folder and it seems to be something about a documentary on wikileaks, I've found Julian's corrispondence on these filmmakers.
Hey, now that I think about it, what was Michael Moore doing in EmbassyCat's instagram?

It's not - this is new stuff that was just found. The /files/ directory has new files in it.

godspeed user

That guy you responded to is a retard, but

Godspeed, user. Stay safe.

It's all just .csvs that together probably do make up a database, but each file has only a few rows and columns in it. I'm not autistic enough to put all of it together, even if I had access to a DB tool and if my download would finish correctly. Someone with actual IT abilities and a better connection will have to take this one.

Maybe one of the files that I couldn't download has a list of the people who were on the plane on 9/11 or something.

file.wikileaks.org/file/cms/upr.webm

Converted the webm to a smaller size.

Which ones are new? Most have the same timestamp.
Also, is the /collateralmurder/ directory with video files new?

Look at the image in the OP, that's a diff which means stuff's changed. OP wrote the previous diff is from June 2015.

they all have the same timestamp. It's a reference to Orwell's 1984. All we have to go by is the archive. I think that's by design - the deadman switch probably does exactly what we're seeing, dumping a bunch of files into the directory, and it would be easy to tell if it tripped by looking at the dates. This way, the switch trips, and all of the files get archived, indexed, etc. before anyone has any idea that they got dropped. NSA can't take down every single mirror.

This isn't likely to be anything to do with the deadmans switch. They set up a heavily encrypted 80gb file for people to torrent a few months back.

The deadmans switch will likely take the form of the password for that file, released on every available channel.

ಠ_ಠ

Some files have a different timestamp than 01-01-1984

There are some new files in there though

Unfortunately, I can't read sand nigger.

This looks like some serious shit.

Ah. I didn't look closely enough. I thought he would just have set up the server to have the same date somehow, but now I'm laughing at the idea of Julian hunched over his computer right-clicking on every file to change the creation date.

godspeed user, you're doing what i can't be arsed to do

From the Saudi database, whut does it say?

BTW all the entries seem to be from 2008.

Spaz

can Access automatically reconcile all of the header rows in each file into columns for tables, I wonder? Or is it too shit to that

Google translate

Ok I think this is a database of Saudi emails.

/

Subject: Issue a passport for the student scholarship / Khalid Mohammed Abdul Rahman Idris

Emails

SAUDILEAKS

So Sweden was chosen, because it had these totalitarian laws and the habit of using them.

It's no wonder that Sweden is so insane, when they can detain you forever without the press spilling the beans, if you leak government secrets.

bump, we need to know if this is a secret new leak

that or CIA honeypot. But they already backtraced all of our IPs anyways

also bumping

They wouldn't bother wasting their time with the likes of me anyway, so I don't bother using a VPN.

t. Greenland
or is it some Siberian oblast

can't remember
;-).

Polite bump

are you v&

Is it a list of terrorist agents that were sent to infiltrate the USA?

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788514288315068417
SEND ASSANGE YOUR ENERGY

just make the spoiled part not empty
file.wikileaks.org/file/

JULIAN TAKE MY ENERGY

\o/ take it all

This is what i thought, too.

The NSA is literally made of weaponized autists.

is this confirmation assange is dead?

No, but it seems likely he'll die.

This is the state of the world now.

The man should be hailed as a hero, instead…

…Christ.

Some techfag who can illuminate us to what kind of program needed to make sense of this mess.

No. We know shit yet.

Most of us will, were on the gulag lists by just going here. They will probably act soon to try save their power and move out with nkvd like deathsquads. Fuck it.

In case you missed it, there's a new vector of attack against WL: pedo and russia financing charges. Why go for such lengths, if they were just to bag him days later?

From what is being told right now, Assange is being held incommunicado in the embassy: he's fundamentally in jail until the end of the elections. Probably banking on the new charges to swiftly get him extradicted afterwards. They will only make him into a martyr.

Kill him, then ruin his reputation and legacy. Anyone who supports Wikileaks supports a rapist, and he can't even fight back. Besides, they care way more about getting the deadman switch info out of him, and if physical torture doesn't work, maybe psychological torture will.

I imagine a deadmans switch is actually going to be really hard to extract via torture, given the man will know he only has to hold on until it fires, not indefinitely.

Looks like a normal DB entry. Where's that file located? The saudi archive?

wikileaks.org/saudi-cables/search

I don't think this is a new leak.

Acronyms.cvs in saudidatabase.zip

(shrek'd)
Well, if anyone can extract information, it's the CIA.

Mix italics with the spoilers like this ````

Testing: google.com/

Or just have a spoiler in the link

google.com/
i.e. ww*w.go*ogle.com/ (with double * obviously)

As far as I'm aware, this is the fastest way of breaking it up that can be directly copy pasted, with no fucking around with removing extra spaces.

google.com/
google.com/

Maybe it's just the Saudi Cables that have already been released?

wikileaks.org/saudi-cables/

Ok, italics is best then. Looks neatest.

Just keep using Excel or Libresheet.
Go into Excel first click on Data tab, then click option "data" - "text to columns" see if that works, but you may have to put in delineator of "" instead of [space].
Or alternatively, load all entries through a pivot table, through the Data tab, click Manage Data Model, options and separate rows by "".
Or click on new row header and enter formula such as =concatenate("""text field """,a1,b1," ",c1) which will generate a new row with first a1, then b1, and so on.
I'll try to find a better guide but you should be able to just use excel.

i thought the stranger detail was the spooky 1984 timestamp, was that there before?

What about just removing ? Maybe I'm a retard and it still hyperlinks it.

www.google.com

Disregard jumbled advice.
Just click column, data tab, and text to columns with " as delimiter.

Yes, the date on the files has always been Jan.01 1984, even 16 months ago

Before requesting a sticky, OP should have checked if these files weren't simply the Saudi Cables

My guess is that you will find that history is being erased by cleaning out all archeological remains in Mecca and Medina in the Saudi files.

Attn faggot OP:

#1 You don't need to break links to Wikileaks; they are not an enemy/adversary website.

#2 You didn't even break the link properly; it's still clickable. If you had linked to an ACTUAL enemy/adversary's website like this, they would be MORE likely to find out that we had linked to them, as newfags who clicked on the link would generate 404 errors in their server logs, with referrals back to this thread.

TL;DR: OP is a gigantic faggot; he sucks thousands and thousands of dicks. Scientists have confirmed it.

Should be able to no problem, even excel can handle that.

You are doing Keks work.

ungood, some browsers don't request https as a default and some https websites under attack may have compromised http redirects/copycats, by omiting it you make it not-a-link, and it becomes hyperlinked with unknown security
and not all browsers/security settings/addons hyperlink it by default, mine does not for instance

spoilers work file.wikileaks.org/file/
I didn't know about italics but it's nice file.wikileaks.org/file/ I will use that

file.wikileaks.org/file/

You faggot. Unless you yourself posses a security clearance level, you cannot - CANNOT - be prosecuted under the security classification laws.

If you are in the military, you may have a clearance level. If you are in the alphabet soup, you may have a clearance level. If you are in a defence contractor, you may have a clearance level.

If you have a clearance level, you will know about it. Otherwise, read away. And stop spreading disinformation.

bump

It's got the burnout prince of thailands dog birthday that never happened.

What the fuck what that shit.
Nuke the lot of those pricks.

Just read through /cms
It's full of feels. Poor Assange, he's gotta be hurting now with no internets.

Sweden showing it's totalitarian face.

read before you bump

bump

read before you bump. these are all old already released documents except maybe for one.

which means that you haven't checked em all

FUCKING BUMP

bump

I FINALLY got the file downloaded!!!

And the mirror is here:

Saudi Arabia Database From Wikileaks.zip
archive.org/details/SaudiArabiaDatabaseFromWikileaks

Maybe we should ask /fringe/ if they could remote view the passwords?

bump

Would it take more than 30 seconds of programming to get links to autobreak by default?