Project Veritas/ James O'Keefe Video 2/4: Rigging the Election

The second video in Project Veritas' "Rigging the Election" series has been released by James O'Keefe III

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII | archive.fo/nEaiR
Thread 1: | archive.is/v05ao
Thread 2: | archive.fo/BKk6x
Thread 3:
Thread: | archive.fo/ffGOY
Video 1: youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY | archive.is/vbw0J

Spread, discuss, check these dubs ↗ , you know the drill.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
infowars.com/hillary-called-black-servant-the-n-word-claims-former-clinton-chef/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJkoTWA8jfA
youtube.com/watch?v=8YsRU0TFQTY
patch.com/connecticut/greenwich/linda-mcmahon-donates-6-million-trump-super-pac
archive.is/Oyjdv
nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/hillary-clinton-lesbian-sex-claims-vince-foster-fixer/
archive.is/DQnXs
ribbonfarm.com/2009/11/11/the-gervais-principle-ii-posturetalk-powertalk-babytalk-and-gametalk/
youtube.com/watch?v=NSb0jyvwNlM
youtube.com/watch?v=XI4VmdMRCgU
youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
mega.nz/#!Zg101DQS!zbORk0c2XZvzVKpHRQKsjRJVrL6lMNcn5Jv_dwucaVU
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
mega.nz/#!8wdyBJoS!7m6nA1c1va8DXD8RFelEVW0DnqKLMzxAK9fbqcRS1QQ
publicinterestlegal.org/files/PVA-FEC-Complaint.pdf
archive.is/YPKq6
hannity.com/articles/election-493995/heads-roll-democratic-operative-fired-after-15212754/
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788484460652167168
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/788450039425339392
infowars.com/okeefe-tv-networks-pulled-story-over-fear-of-retribution-from-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/SaRallo79/status/788211027435397120
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/788495515021299713
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788497557051899905
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788498263733395456
archive.is/i9qJ8
archive.is/1yFlY
archive.is/ErRPZ
archive.is/GPUVJ
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-18/paddy-power-pays-out-hillary-clinton-victory-bets
open.whitehouse.gov/dataset/White-House-Visitor-Records-Requests/p86s-ychb/data
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/788532197506572296
open.whitehouse.gov
bit[spoiler][/spoiler].ly/USvoterFRAUD
bit.
archive.is/S4S9F
open.whitehouse.gov/dataset/White-House-Visitor-Records-Requests/p86s-ychb
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/93554064/fuck-fuck-fuck#p93554387
archive.is/wcfrp
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/554052/World-War-3-Russia-US-Vladimir-Putin-Syria-WW3-Iron-Curtain
truthandaction.org/putin-world-war-iii-inevitable/
youtube.com/watch?v=j0uCrA7ePno
archive.is/VPeiU
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-18/robert-creamer
archive.is/9gNjm
optrump.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where is Hillary saying "nigger"?!

my body is ready. explicit voter fraud incoming.

AWWW SHIT NIGGER

Fucking bump

HILLARY SAYS "WE'VE GOT THE GHETTO VOTE, HA HA, THE GHETTO ALWAYS VOTE DEMOCRAT, HA HA!!!

Not exactly "nigger" but we can work with it.

Pity you didn't think about hidden cameras and spies existing, you fucking moron.

I Transcoded the vids over here so you dont have to use jeewtube

That was fast. Thank you user

Fucking this. Hillary's boys have proven to be inept time and time and time again.. Especially CTR.

Leftists are always fucking retarded in everything they do.

Why not post it here too instead of creating two threads? Fucking cancerous egotist.

Here we go!

Well fuck it. Two threads are OK until the mods get out of bed and sticky one of them.

Forgot to finish from other thread

The guys that were talking about hillary saying "n" word smoking gun it's actually right now coming out exclusively by her chef on infowars

Start watching at 01:40:00 - 1 hour and 40 minutes.

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

And Article: infowars.com/hillary-called-black-servant-the-n-word-claims-former-clinton-chef/

My dick is diamonds right now
MAGA

Cesar Vargas is the guy at the end. The Dream Action Coalition is his organization to get illegals to vote. He is an illegal himself and has a law degree. He helps other illegals skirt the law. Immigration is the democrat end game to make sure they stay in power indefinitely. He is a major threat and he just admitted he would conspire to commit election fraud.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN KING NIGGER GOT REKT?

I am waiting for the bus on a liberal arts college campus listening to normie girls discuss Hillary's racism regarding this rn fam

Why hasn't Trump re-tweeted these yet?

If we can get a more normie friendly source to deciminate this nuke, it's all over for Hillary.

He retweeted the first vid.

Pressure him and Team Trump also. He needs to talk about this.

He's going to drop the bass tomorrow night

The first video is on Trump's faceberg page, I don't think he tweeted it.

How can you say morals and ethics be dammed then call yourself a white hat.

Sean Hannity grabbed the story by the ass twice

I checked his twitter feed but didn't find it.

Shit, I forgot the debate is tomorrow.

Who is this Sean Hannity man?

Educate me on the Hannity Insanity

People have already suspected the Dems of organized voter fraud for ages, so seeing and hearing two Dem organizers be so casual about doing it is pretty damaging. It's more than dirty tricks to actual criminal tactics. Problem is it's too centered on this Foval guy, who seems to revel on being manipulative and nonchalantly bragging about it. It'll be easier for them to just pin the sins on Foval, ditch him and act like the party is loftily disowning the bad apple.

Hannity is the only MSM pundit with balls big enough to cover these stories, as well as the only one who has stuck by Mr. Trump since the beginning of his run. He's still a basic bitch in a lot of ways, but he's shown he has more integrity than all the rest of the MSM cunts combined.

Huh, even Cruz is tweeting about it.

the only person on fox news aside from Jeanine Pirro that actually report on the news stories that the rest of the MSM pretend doesn't exist.

American journalist who used to be a shitty GWB Jr. cocksucker that seemed to be another cuckservative talking head in the (((machine))) until a couple of years ago that he's become slowly redpilled and the only guy in mainstream media to stick his head out for Trump.

I think Cruz is doing it for the simple reason he hates the opposite party, even if he is a complete scum bag.

Thank you, and Checked!

I think Cruz was hung out to dry by the kikes, they didn't need him anymore and chucked him in the trash.

Redemption arch?

EVERYONE, TWEET IT TO TRUMP!

WE MUST MAKE HIM RETWEET IT!

I'd say way before that. Remember the first debate. Also this.

OY VEY
VOTER FRAUD IS A CONSPIRACY
HOW DARE YOU GOY
THE GOY AREN'T SUPPOSED TO KNOW
OY VEYYYYYYYYY

This alone fills me with rage. They're bringing in all these rapists and murderers because they're just more retards that will give them free votes every four years. Sacrificing the people for more power, how much longer can this go on?

As long as people are busy with their distractions…
A long, long time.

Where is Hillary disparaging and demeaning black people? That is what I came to see
Msm will just say that they weren't conspiring to commit voter fraud until o keefe convinced them, and even then they were secretly planning to go to the police

The only reason he's being sympathetic to Trump is so he can run in 4 years. Don't be a fool, he's an subversive international element and should be dealt with.

It's funny how I always used to talk about voter and election fraud on Holla Forums before the elections and long before these leaks and I was always called a JIDF kike shill. Now it has reversed.

Right now, the only thing that matters is Trump winning. Focus on that, don't talk about republican traitors. That comes later.

well, not exactly free since they pay them. it's really just another instance of mexicans doing work that white people feel is beneath them; which is voting democrat.

Sean grabbed the story BY THE PUSSY

"In the second video of James O'Keefe's new explosive series on the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign, Democratic party operatives tell us how to successfully commit voter fraud on a massive scale. Scott Foval, who has since been fired, admits that the Democrats have been rigging elections for fifty years. "

Why do I have the feeling Scott Foval will soon die in a mysterious fatal accident?

wow, it's fucking nothing

Nothing too shocking. We always knew they were doing everything in their power to get illegals voting illegally. I disappointed that there's no video of Shillary calling Black people niggers. O'Queefer let us down.

You're late

You're late, you missed the first post. Better luck next time!

I hope you saved up those 5 cents, niggers, because you are about to be broke and homeless with those worthless basket weaving majors. You fucking cucks.

wtf, I hate James O'Keefe now

This was the plan all along, Saul Alinsk and company taught some nasty tricks back in the 60's.
It isnt a coincidence that Obama simplified the legalization process for 5 millions illegals two years ago, currently wants to legalize every illegal alien.
Now its about to let illegal aliens to vote.
Nigger and Killary are just following this long as plan.

This along with a bus filled to the brim with immigrants heading to the every voting location.

wtf, I hate Hitler dubs now

Low energy shill.
This is the second video. Expect more in the following, prepare to damage control Trump's landslide.

If the people don't elect you, you elect to change the people. Current year democracy. :^)

Can we send ICE on his ass?

With every new leak, with every new exposure, no matter how prepared I think I am, every single time I find myself saying in the most raw and primal sense imaginable:

==I=

HATE

THESE

FUCKING

PEOPLE

It's a half-doozie.

checked

they need to go down

OY VEY. THEY'RE JUST GIVING THOSE POOR IMMIGRANTS A VOICE! HAVEN'T YOU SEEN THE COMMERCIALS WITH THE POOR MEXICAN KIDS BEING LEFT BEHIND AFTER THEIR INNOCENT PARENTS GOT DEPORTED? THINK OF THE 666 GORRILION LITTLE BROWN BABIES YOU'RE KILLING WITH YOUR REPUBLICAN VOTE!

Holy shit this would be funny. Get them to bang some pots and pans that an illegal immigrant is intentionally trying to prevent them from doing their job. Meme it.

Viewer count has stalled on Jewtube video.

He lives in NYC I think. Sanctuary City. Essentially they choose not to enforce federal immigration laws because feelings and they need illegals as voters.

If he has been here long enough to obtain a law degree, I doubt anyone will do anything until Trump gets in.
But then we can put his ass on ICE.

Call me low energy or not redpilled enough, but this video blows my fucking mind how corrupt they are.

Jesus, is this legit the US or fucking 5th world nation politics?!

I'm flabbergasted.

LOL
They think we will let up.

MSM aren't going to say anything

its one thing to tin foil it its quite another to see the evidence laid bare.

The first part not being covered by MSM after blowing up better knock some fuckers' heads straight. You know how they love their social media with it's in their favor.

This is what liberals lactually believe

when it's

Bugchasing gift giving neghole pozzing pedophile homos aren't the brightest bulbs.

Even though we know Holla Forums is always right, it blows my mind every time it is actually proven

Which is why we have to spread it. Anons who still have a faceberg should spam the shit out this vid there. The_donald is already taking care of reddit. Mass-watch and like the video itself. Spread to forums, send it to friends, mass email it if you have to.

They also believe that all those goldman sachs speeches are meaningless and GS and the rest of the people who paid her to speak have no power over her if ONLY she stops giving them one she starts running for president. Not giving the money back, just not giving speeches anymore?

Next she can disavow Bill so us right-wingers can relax. Then everything will be kosher :^)

The second video is all hypothetical, with no actual crimes being committed. Still, their casual willingness to systematically dodge the law is fairly damning.

It's no Hillary saying Nigger.

Even if the media ignores it, the main effect is going to be the complete demoralization and disarray of the Dem dirty tricks squad. This is crunch time, and they are hiding in a bunker and shitting their pants about the next video drop.

Day laborer construction worker turned shock jock who happened to get to asspal status with Fox and got handed his own show similarly to Glenn Beck.

His tv show is more laid back but if you listen to him on the radio it's the same fucking shock jock shout down everyone who doesn't agree with me bullshit.

He is cut from the same cloth as the rest of them and any appearance otherwise is a fucking facade. I would fucking know, I listened to his radio show on the way home from work for years. He is the same talking head shit as everyone else at Fox and will tell people what they want to hear and censor the rest by cutting off people's calls who don't agree with him on every last fucking point.

Voting = Rigged
Democracy = Fucked
Trump = Last Hope

checked.

I'm with you, I can barely control my rage.

user they straight up admit to having committed voter fraud and explain exactly how they commit this fraud right there in the video.
Even the casual speculation/planning is damning enough, what do you want these people on camera literally stuffing a ballot box?

I want to see President Trump punch Soros in his ugly face.

Fuccboi Cryalot getting BTFO'd is the best part of this election.

nothing surprises me anymore. if you told me nuclear war was happening tomorrow I'd be down for it.

From Plebbit, did we miss this? FOVALS boss is the president of correct the record? the fuck?

This is actually much better than Hillary saying nigger. We've got them on tape admitting to committing and conspiracy to commit a federal crime.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJkoTWA8jfA

That was just one of our associates getting rid of problematic letters full of hate speech. t. DNCNN :^)

Give him the old Vince-McMahon-treatment, dress him in drag and dump him somewhere in the middle east. All of it live streamed.

we always knew, but didn't have proof, now we have, this is YUGE

wew lad

In the mind of a liberal, saying "nigger" would be much worse than exposing corruption. Liberals are simple minded faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=8YsRU0TFQTY

Speaking of the McMahon clan
patch.com/connecticut/greenwich/linda-mcmahon-donates-6-million-trump-super-pac
archive.is/Oyjdv

It doesn't matter. This goes beyond the voters.

These two videos of his, yesterday and today alone are enough to set off a revolution is Trump doesn't win. Nobody will believe the election results if he looses after seeing these tapes.

These posts are my Bane. Yes we know. Other people who we are trying to convince and show the facts to, do not and that is the purpose of this you niggers.

Yeah, no.

This just happened on Drudge

nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/hillary-clinton-lesbian-sex-claims-vince-foster-fixer/

It should be the people lynching his ass and hanging him from a light pole in front of the DNC HQ in DC.

BANE?

Lmfao.
Alright user, you got me.

This is so fucking true. All pretense of integrity has been lost. Democracy is being revealed for the sham that is has been all along and people are going to be baying for blood if Hillary somehow "wins".

TELL ME ABOUT THE POSTS
WHY DO THEY WEAR THE DEFEATISM?

why does wear on the mask?

DAILY REMINDER THAT DRUDGE IS A KIKE NOT TO BE TRUSTED
Yesterday, it was the fake JoeySalads video. Today, it's this bullshit. Any excuse for not putting the Vertias videos front and center, where they should be.

I tried to archive this page and it redirected me to some trash tabloid, am I fucking something up?

I've been talking casually about politics to the more intelligent people from my college classes today. I've brought up Project Veritas, Wikileaks, etc. and convinced more than 10 liberals to ditch Hillary today, and 4 to MAGA. Feels fucking good man.

I completely agree, O'Keefe should be headlined in 72 point red text for 24 hours now.

Just thought I'd share that link, Nat Enq is tabloid but they've done some actual journalism before.

Can confirm that the video is not showing up even in the Videos list.

The wall just keeps getting bigger.

National Enquirer is where true stories that no one will believe get ran. It's silly to just disregard them, but at the same time everything from them must be heavily filtered.

Look at posts by this faggot's ID. This guy is CTR.

Yeah, at this point it seems like the only acceptable outcome to the majority of the pop would be a Trump win since Bernie voters were screwed over using the same tactics outlined in these videos so far. A Hillary win would just be globalists saying "yeah, we did it. fuck you, try and stop us".

I this autism or a shitstika?

Bit of autism I think.
It does look like sickles arranged as a swastika though. Fucking communists.

IT'S HAPPENING

J. Christian Adams, the President and General Counsel of the Public Interest Legal Foundation, has filed a legal complaint to the Federal Election Commission against “Hillary for America, the Democratic National Committee, Democracy Partners, Americans United for Change, and other known and unknown individuals and groups” based on O’Keefe’s second video investigation.

Adams issued the following statement to Breitbart News:
''''
American voter rolls are corrupted with unacceptable numbers of aliens who are illegally registered to vote. Groups should not be coordinating with campaigns and political parties to exploit vulnerabilities in our election system. We hope this matter is fully investigated and that if aliens are voting, they are prosecuted by the Justice Department. That would mark a change in DOJ policies of the last 7 years.

As the complaint notes, the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) is “is a non-profit educational and legal foundation dedicated to protect the right to vote, preserve the Constitutional framework of American elections, and educate the public on the issue of election integrity.”

https: //publicinterestlegal.org/files/PVA-FEC-Complaint.pdf

Wish I didn't live in a military city, my dad always told me we're getting wiped off the earth first

It's only going to get worse.

SPREAD IT EVERYWHERE

Screenshots of the complaint.

I hope the Dems and the witch's campaign get crushed.

It looks like question marks arranged semi-swastika-like. I believe it looks more like the logos that Blue Oyster Cult ("the Cross of Questioning") used back in the 70s.
t.oldfag recordstore guy (who's boss is redpilled as fuq and doesn't mind my shitposting at work)

It's funny that these people are not in any fear of the consequences of this election, with Hillary slithering in or not there will still be action taken for all involved in the way this election was carried out.

BLOW HIS TWITTER UP

I'm 95 miles away from DC AND Norfolk. Time to start headed southwest. Then again, I do enjoy the hills of western N.C.
I just hope I can get to them fast enough.

Reminder that popular "Alt-Right" voices such as (((Mike Cernovich))), Paul Joseph Watson, and @JohnRiversToo are all classic cases of subverting and co-opting right-wing movements. It is not a coincidence all three take lenient stances or outright attempt to steer people away from the JQ.

Good but not enough.

Like O'Keefe said, make this shit KNOWN. Tell any American voter you consider a friend about the videos. Spread it like fucking wildfire. I just asked a couple of my redpilled buddies about the vid and they had no idea.

Nice digits. I thought that Cernovich said that he`s only in it for the money and fame?

or its you know…the logo puzzle pieces fitting together.

They think they've figured out how to go in reverse the whole while and come out clean. They're not even playing 3D chess. These are not bright people, look at what a lapdog Foval is for Creamer. They've given enough evidence of working through shells to hound them out.

It's definitely not Hillary saying "nigger" but this is big, and it's nice to see some actual fucking journalism these days. These guys worked hard to get all this shit and should be commended for it. How this affects voting is unclear, Hillary voters may not care. This will fire up trump supporters though and brings us one step closer to a revolution and a race war. That's the biggest benefit from these tapes I think, it won't demoralize or sway Hillary voters I don't think. Maybe a few of the cucks in the Bernie crowd when the guy said about doing this in the primary. No doubt they used this tactic against Bernie in a few states they were fucking neck and neck. I don't like cuckold Sanders but this is wrong no matter what side you're on. I know we were all hoping for a giant bomb to be dropped on Hillary in the hopes it would destroy her but this is better than nothing. Like I said, this may even be better. This brings us one step closer to the final solution and we'll be able to justify our actions with evidence like this.

Right now it's focusing on Foval, but it looks like the videos are going to start following more people as time goes on. They already are trying to ditch him, and may be working on ways to blame him for everything, but it looks like we're going to be seeing more concerning Bob Creamer, Cesar Vargas, maybe more from staff higher up, perhaps Huma and Hillary, most likely Podesta. In the first video we already saw about four different people heavily involved in election rigging for the Democrats, I have a feeling that we are going to see more and more people from within the campaign get taken out.

Every time they do it, not this time.

Agreed, checked, and heil'd

So currently we have:

Vid 1. Spastics and peasants being payed to disrupt Trump rallies.

Vid 2. Bussing in illegal voters and voter fraud.

What else has foval done?

Vid 3. ????????

Is this why democrats get the nigger vote?
Because they rig the black vote?
The guy in the video said they've been doing this for the last 20 years. Is the black vote the result of this rigging?

I doubt the black vote is from rigging, it's literally as simple as GIBS ME DAT and MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS

I always thought that Trump would be the one to split the Republican party into at least two smaller entities. With all this happening looks like it will actually be the Democratic Party being destroyed. If they're not destroyed by all of this, then for at least the next two generations they'll be completely irrelevant in the eyes of the new political establishment, and George Soros will have to find some other way of subverting Democracy.

Bullshit.
You just like Supernatural.

Exactly, that's what they did with the abortion videos. They release one, gauge the media's denial efforts, then release another one that disproves those denials, repeat.

I imagine they will say Foval went rouge, like they did with Lois Lerner and the IRS, but then O'Keefe drops another video with more people doing the same thing, repeats until election.

No, it works like this.

The blacks would vote for self lynching as long as you promise them free gibs me dem and weed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Scott Foval is a pozzed up fag.

Found this on cuck chan.

There is going to be more then three videos, he said he is going to keep releasing till the elections, I love this wild ride.

Did he really say Poz?

Scott Foval is a gay jew, Aaron Black is a jew, Bob Cramer is a jew, and his wife is a jewish congresswoman.

You can't make this shit up. Make sure to fucking spread this pure coincidence, twitter aside lots of PRfags and subversives on the 'alt-right' are trying to play the Jewish factor down in this.

I didn't say it was anything definite, just viewing from a different perspective.
If this "Supernatural" is some kind of tv show, I guarantee I don't like it, nor watch it, as I turned the electric jewbox off a few years ago and haven't looked back.

You could probably actually get them to do that, as long as you framed it as black criminals, thugs, gang members, drug dealers and users, would be the ones getting loretta lynched. The majority of blacks actually don't like their own criminals either

The Hill

October 18, 2016, 02:44 pm
Explosive undercover video reveals Clinton camp mischief

archive.is/DQnXs

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Cool it with the anti-semetic remarks.

Just checked MSM to see if there was ANY mention of this

CNN: remember, Trump is a birther even if he says otherwise
FOX: Texas is now voting democratic
MSNBC: Obama made a mockery of Trump's rigging fears lol!

I'm not even pissed anymore because I realize I haven't checked (((them))) once for (((news))) in the last couple years, it's always internet first now. Their time is over.

They are arrogant and believe they're going to win no matter what. So if they win who will go after them? The President will just make it go away.

wut

no

Robert Creamer also writes for The Huffington Post along with AIDS fag Scott Foval. A lot of Huffington Post writers work for the Clintons

more degeneracy from pozzed fags.

For all we know The Hill like many other news organizations is sick of having to deal with Hillary Clinton and her cronies

Jesus.

God damn it.
Well done.

#DrainTheSwamp

very noice!

This is what happens when you're a sociopathic criminal who can't into powertalk. You talk like a criminal, openly admitting to past crimes as you plan future crimes, and eventually get taken down when the wrong person hears you and reports you. While Scott Foval's talk in the O'Keefe videos is no doubt 100% socially acceptable to the far-left and the hardline Democrat partisans he works with every day, it is absolutely unacceptable to the general populace of undecided voters, moderates, and everyone on the right. A good sociopath is careful to never say anything that is plainly socially unacceptable, unless it is disguised in plausibly-deniable powertalk.

What is powertalk, you ask?
Here's an explanation, in the context of the NBC TV show The Office: ribbonfarm.com/2009/11/11/the-gervais-principle-ii-posturetalk-powertalk-babytalk-and-gametalk/

In short, Scott Foval is the Michael Scott of this election. He has already been thrown under by the bus (fired) by his superiors, who knew they could get rid of him and pretend to have cleaned up their act, as many anons here have already surmised.

Made a thing

kek

I did the same thing user, feels good doesn't it? FYI yes, it's a TV show and no, it's not worth watching. Basically a Buffy spinoff for the Bazinga crowd. Pretty popular on Reddit, I'd wager.
t. Also oldfag

Jesus dude.

It never ceases to amaze me just how self-destructive Homosexuals actually are. They know that having unprotected sex with hundreds of men greatly increases the risk of them getting sick, yet they continue to do it. Then when they finally get it they want everybody to know it and never forget it. It's a good thing there are a few forums like this one where the degeneracy of homos is not allowed to be forgotten

Cool image.
I want one.

"Trump suggested the election will be stolen. What, what does that mean?"
- Barack ifififififif Obama

JUST

forum.correcttherecord.com

Of course. I think it was revealed elsewhere on here that Google, Facebook, and a few other tech companies are effectively on the side of One World Government, they don't want to advertise for the enemy

right click >>>safe image.

this video's like/dislike ratio needs fixing tbqh

Currently at 20,538 views

What the fuck. I really hope these are just fantasies and not something that has actually happened. Disgusting.

get in here niggers

I'm glad part one blew up since yesterday. Thought it may just hover around 30-50K.

Okay, am I the only one who's nervous as fuck that they're only releasing one per day? They're obviously building up to something major and we know Cunton and her minions have no problems whatsoever illegally silencing their critics/investigators. The longer they take to do this, the more likely the whole Project Veritas staff is going to suddenly come down with a case of fatal lead poisoning. I hope they've got a dead man's switch for this stuff.

Funny but I still want one.

You're a bit late

CTR for derailing the thread? Just having some fun goys. Its still related Scott.

You're hitting closer to the bullseye than you might believe there. Normies watch tv and their faceberg, and because it's "broadcast" and they watch it like zealots, they believe that the characters must be real, i.e. "it's a show with scientists on it! They're smart! I watch their show, so I'm smart too! I'm 'Elite'".
Combine this with decades of "self esteem > reality" that's been indoctrinated through schools, and now we're having to find out just how worthless the left is. And the "don't call us(((media))) goyim" aren't happy that not everyone falls for their bullshit.

us oldfags can get a little grumpy occasionally. Just keep off our yards.

Eric Shmidt runs 'the Groundwork', a startup working for hilldog. Can someone tweet this pic to O'Keefe? I want oni to notice me.

when he says "im the white hat" lmao

Color me shocked.

I'm at a loss for words. This is a masterpiece.

There are other places too user

youtube.com/watch?v=NSb0jyvwNlM

sorry, didn't embed

You're not the only one, but I think it's safe to say that O'Keefe most likely has some sort of insurance. If he gets taken out, some of the journalists in the videos will probably release all the videos at once across multiple platforms, allowing viewers even more options to spread the videos everywhere, making it next to impossible to shut it down

Just don`t catch aids from stabbing a faggot.

It's more concise than having all of them uploaded at the same time focusing on completely different subjects.

He loves those big black pozzed hats.

Don't get your labia chaffed Moishe. It sure as hell does like like a swastika, or maybe its just a cohencidence, so many nowadays.

I'll use rope for that.

Getting memory holed on reddit now by Overwatch

So many cohencidences nowadays, and such small portions

They're all mentally five years old. If I had the time and money I'd build a space ark for us and leave them all to get raped and murdered by the brown perils they love so fucking much.

You fuckers need to spread this and manually tag EVERYONE in your goybook accounts so they guaranteed have to see it.

Spread it on Twitter and gab.ai

GET THIS OUT THERE.

Kek speed user,

And don`t forget to eat your vegetables

they said the past
years

I hope you're right.

I understand, and I imagine you've hit the nail on the head with their motivations, but I'm going to be breathing through a paper bag and chugging Pepto-Bismol until Friday night at the earliest.

double dubs confirmed

Half a century of nonstop jewing, Although with [email protected]/* */ being formed to psyop us all in 1912, and the Federal Reserve in 1913, more like a 104 years of non stop kikery.

How can they believe themselves to be so righteous when they are so unclean. I can't understand people like these, they seem to have no moral compass.

She is. Clearly. However even if she isn't, the very fact this shit is happening brings into question any democratic wins in swing states.

They are ruled by emotion like a small child, logic doesn't drive them.

Thanks double dubs.
The buses go back 50 years, poz-cuck was learning from traitor for 20 years.

Trump "must be stopped" and therefore all of this is justified and indeed necessary, "wrong" doesn't even enter the equation

They even said right in the first video that Clinton knows about it but isn't directly linked to it so she can have plausible deniability.

because they are on the right side of history, of course, even the most deplorable and dishonest of action can be justified when it's to bring humanity to a more progressive state

Plottwist to all of this:

The establishment knows trust is fading massively since years, creates their own big theatre of 'establishment meltdown' to position another guy of the upper upper class who seemingly gets rejected by it and in turn gains a lost-for-years level of trust by the general public paired with an almost unquestioned willingness to follow, where ever that might be in terms of, for example, meassures being taken after the elecetion under the cover of 'changes for good' and what ever they really could be meant for

Just playing mindgames here, ayy

So… how can I blame the jews this time, Holla Forums?

Almost all the main people in the videos have been Jewish

Aids was cured years ago.

here you go

*tips

by actually reading the thread

DID YOU PASS IT ALONG TO TRUMP

COULTER

AS MANY BASED SHITLORDS AS POSSIBLE

Gem Squad reporting in! Okay that sounds so important but I'm just a guy with a few Twitters.

You're right though, I should fire up my plebbits as well. Barely ever use them, if there's a time, it's now. But seriously, what's with this extreme emotional investment in the establishment candidate and the cg animation, good ost, decorated studios etc or I'm not believing what they show me' approach some have going on?

It's basically like mocking a Mr. Smith because he used to be called Schmid.

WE NEED TRUMP TO TWEET THIS

How do we get trump to cover this? He's got huge reach for sure!

Just a matter of time until gays spread another horrendous disease to each other, then safe sex campaigns will be carried out in schools across the country trying to convince white heterosexual males that they are just as likely to catch the new gay cancer

Mere cohencidence goy, and even so, who are you to question gods chosen people?

He posted yesterdays on facebook.
I think he's watching.

He is too busy abusing shit lords to do something that could actually help his campaign

I couldn't find any proof of Scott Foval being a jew, nor Bob Creamer (besides his wife). Where's the evidence?

Of course he's watching. These people are conspiring to steal the election from him.

They feel important and that is their only compass. It's a fairly direct line through most of these individuals in that regard.

SEND IT ANYWAYS

He mentioned the previous one at his rally in Colorado Springs.
youtube.com/watch?v=XI4VmdMRCgU

Thanks. That's was a serious question, btw.

Anyone married to a Jew is already a Jew through that relationship, ignoring the fact of how Jewish his name is.

Scott Foval iirc outed himself somewhere in his twitter history, same as Aaron Black

chori, para

The same thing that makes the chosen sick with hate and jealousy
I'M A FUCKING WHITE MALE

That's what is wrong with you, you know this?
The media tells us everyday

I worry more and more as we find more examples of the left projecting their own guilt onto the right. We'll see increasing political violence even under a President Trump. All this violent rhetoric gets blamed on him and the result is legitimate antifa taking root in America, who are already torching offices and beating up Trump supporters. Dems really wanted to play with fire this election and they got it, only they didn't expect it in a literal sense.

How long until Creamer? He was dumb enough to get implicated already. Shows some amazing desperation, for one.

Kind of odd that a few days from now his death is going to be ruled a suicide by firing four rounds into the back of his own head from four feet behind him while out jogging in a secluded area

what did he mean by this?

Assisted suicide you mean…

Hillary voters in a nutshell.

Does anyone have the screencap, though, of proof of Foval admitting his jewishness? It's good to be thorough. And Creamer is a jewish name? I've never heard that. It was for dairy folk.

That he did not understand the vid.
They did admit to bringing in busses of 'voters' in the past. In this vid they where planning on more voter fraud.

Yes good old Aaron Minter, name changing jew faggot that he is.

I'm calling hate crime dispatch on this useful idiot.

Not sure if this is low energy bait by one of us…..or if we're finally breaking their conditioning and CTR is falling apart. You cucks should really just jump off the bandwagon now. I bet Alex Jonestein would pay ya'll upwards of 50K each if 2 or 3 of you defected and did an exclusive, "I sold my integrity for shekels from soros to lie on the internet and talk shit trying to disrupt the defenders of democracy" on his pozzed show. Then again….if you could correct the record at dateline or even 60 minutes, they might give you 100K an interview!

Yes because kikes never change their name to mimic their host population like Angela Merkel((( Kasner))) or John Kerry (((Kohn)))

He meant that the legal age for abortion should be lifted to 90, so he can finally end his dismal, pathetic life.

FUCKING CHECKED.

Another thing I keep seeing shills (or wayyy doublethinking people) repeating is that we somehow tampered with the e-mails. How does someone convince themselves of that and not check?

Surely the view counter is just loading right?

The vid is number 1 on jewtubes top trending and 2 million views

The user was implying "Creamer" is a stereotypical jewish name like "Goldberg" or something. We weren't talking about outright deception.

On mine its 2 million

Creamer's not Jewish - his wife is.
Also, fun fact, he's raising his wife's sons.

You're looking at part 1

see

Part 2 is still sitting stuck at that number for a bit now.

Maybe, most likely an indicator that hundreds of thousands of people are watching it at the moment

try harder

Added a little thing to your thing

I understand, what I am saying is Goldberg wasn't a jewish name either until they changed their family names to match their host country, Germany.

the giga jew would have them wasted, for sure

http:// americanjewisharchives.org/publications/fajf/results.php?letter=C
it is

Right. That's what I thought. As much as I'd like for all those in the videos to be yids, I want solid proof. It's not good to be sloppy.

Pure coincidence.

Checked.

I like it

I'm missing info, how is Okeefe a convicted liar?

Not to go off topic but is there a reliable pdf of that book somewhere, don't trust some of the sites where you can download this from

it is

Hahahah goddamn, every fucking time.

As always: Be Thorough

The last thing we need is to be going off "half cocked" again…

James O’Keefe has claimed his first scalp since releasing his latest bombshell undercover video.

youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
mega.nz/#!Zg101DQS!zbORk0c2XZvzVKpHRQKsjRJVrL6lMNcn5Jv_dwucaVU

Scott Foval, the National Field Director of Americans United for Change–who can be seen in the video bragging about paying homeless and mentally ill individuals to cause disruptions at political events–has been fired from the organization.

Americans United For Change made the announcement in a statement from the group's president.

"Americans United for Change has always operated according to the highest ethical standards," said Brad Woodhouse, President of Americans United For Change. "Scott Foval is no longer associated with Americans United for Change."

In the undercover video, Foval admits to coordinating dirty tricks including what is known as "birddogging", or infiltrating Trump campaign events in order to incite anarchy and violence.

James O’Keefe is out with this latest bombshell video entitled “Mass Voter Fraud.”

In the second video of James O’Keefe’s new explosive series on the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign, Democratic party operatives tell us how to successfully commit voter fraud on a massive scale. Scott Foval, who has since been fired, admits that the Democrats have been rigging elections for fifty years.

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
mega.nz/#!8wdyBJoS!7m6nA1c1va8DXD8RFelEVW0DnqKLMzxAK9fbqcRS1QQ

J. Christian Adams, the President and General Counsel of the Public Interest Legal Foundation, has filed a legal complaint with the Federal Election Commission against “Hillary for America, the Democratic National Committee, Democracy Partners, Americans United for Change, and other known and unknown individuals and groups” based on O’Keefe’s second video investigation.

Read their complaint: publicinterestlegal.org/files/PVA-FEC-Complaint.pdf

archive.is/YPKq6
hannity.com/articles/election-493995/heads-roll-democratic-operative-fired-after-15212754/

he broke into a state official's office in LA and they charged him with some crime. So he's convicted and the guy is saying he's also a liar

This is what the Jewgle results look like now

oh cool, a new thread :^)

pure cohencidence im sure. although in reality they most likely stole it from anglos from the host country, so there would probably be non jewish creamers out there too.

One down- how many thousands more to go?

He got charged with a misdemeanour. He did like, probation. So the plebbitor is being completely disingenuous at best.

checked

Ah, a CTR fag. Nice to see. Had a pasta written in another thread a while ago, but you got banned before I could post it. So here's a quick summary. This isn't written in mockery of you, but an honest talk from person to person.

Nigger, I would love to tell you the things we're going to do to you once the paradigm shift is completed, but to a degree, I pity you and Brock's other Nerd Virgins. Locked away, employers who think you to be the lowest trash that there is, miserable pay and doing it as a desperate attempt at being an enforcing arm of a warmongering regime. And this choice and others signaling to women how desperate you are, will instinctively turn women away from you, ensuring that the 'nerd virgin' stereotype holds true. Some of you are even convinced that that if just this one candidate gets elected, they said all these wonderful things, and after all these disappointments in the past, you're sure things will change. You're sure that all the previous ones happened to have unexpected negative consequences and worsened the situation in a way that professionals with years of academic preparation for some reason couldn't tell ahead of time, in spite of the fact that there were laymen who had no similar degrees, and were considered immoral by a lot of people predicting those consequences well ahead of time. But this time will be different, (the last 'this time' to me was Obama 08) and if you can only get to this one extra delegate, then the country will restabilize, wages will increase thanks to increased minimum wage, you might be able to afford to pay off that student loan you got jewed into taking and all will be better.

Guess what, we've all been there. Some of us for longer than others. But at some point - to a degree - we all were. Take it from me, it never gets better. I can tell you one of the first thoughts I had that later proved absolutely right when I was still there. All these policies you fight for, all these neoliberal causes, you believe you're fighting the power, that there are just old, powerful elements that want to stop them so that they keep their positions in society. Something similar is even actually the case. But the thought I'm getting to is the following. Don't you think it's all a bit too easy? Isn't it for one suspicious that the 'freedom fighters' of the left over the years always seem to be getting their way, to the point where even shit normalfags find objectionable like trannyism are pushed onto four-six year-olds by 'forward-thinking families'?

Don't you think beating those mean old conservatives - assuming it's as simple as that - isn't way too easy? Or as an example, if those mean old conservatives were the regime that you're standing up against, in the capitalist west, how come there is any money put in place for you to use? How come there are all these charitable foundations enabling people to spend time and make purchases to pursue these causes? If those mean old conservatives were the powers that be, don't you think the exact opposite would be the case? All resources that can be harnessed would be redirected to fight, denounce and shut down whoever is this resisting power that's rising up. All news outlets would try to rile up the population against you, or demoralize anyone who might support you, everyone would be told rumours about the worst things, random women would come out of the woodworks and be given global platforms to tell their stories of how you held them all down and fucked them against their will, banks and rich globally operating businessmen would cart in hordes of savages to direct against you so that they can kill you while hiding behind plausible deniability, and masses of random people would be paid a constant stream of money, just to fight against you online.

And yes, I mixed in some more current examples there, but you get the gist. All resources the country has to offer would be attempted to be directed against you, and there would be a widespread attempt to make as many people hate you as possible. How would you do that? Well, in our time, we have labels for that. One example that's a bit overused nowadays is misogynist. Someone who just despises women with a burning passion and would love to tear all their heads off. And people would probably throw that at you, just to try and strip you of as much female support as possible. You would see articles 'Does thing X that user did (and didn't actually do) prove his toxic misogyny?' Or nowadays, it's just dropped in casually. 'During event X, notorious muckracker user who is also a misogynist, introduced obvious deducible fact conspiracy theory to draw attention to a very severe problem capitalize on the fear and racism of all the [user's ethnicity] in our country.' Yet this is not happening to the establishment candidates, the candidates you're supporting. The candidates the press regards as kosher and has hence told you in any way possible, that you are free to vote for them. They're not met with this kind of top-down pressure, are they? So of course you know that that's not what's going on.

I've seen the pictures of you. Most of you are White. With how much time you've spent here, there's no way you've not seen the e-mail that shows their true colours when it comes to race. All those policies enacted to fight against white people - guess what - if white people were so privileged and the top of society, don't you think no-one would ever have lobbied let alone pushed through those policies in the first place? White people aren't the top of the establishment and you know that damn well. It comes with browsing this website that you sooner or later see the numbers, because somebody shows them to you. If not yet, there's a permanent thread with the Holla Forums primer. The people these policies are designed to marginalize - who's slaughter and genocide they are to prepare - you are those same White people. You are serving people who look down on you, who considers you their slave and who want you gone from this planet. You think your lives will be comfortable under a Hillary presidency? It's a cynical thing to call it 'more of the same', things don't 'stay the same', they move in a direction. They get worse. If things are already so bad for you, that you were driven to willingly get locked up in a cellar to repeat an endless routine of shitposting pre-digested and regurgitated talking points that you didn't even make yourself, for scraps, how bad do you think things are going to get for you after that?

Sure, the larpers here will disagree - to them you're dead as any other traitor - but the larpers aren't everyone. So long as humanity (white people) exists, there is always hope. You can turn over a new leaf and start pursuing your own interests, instead of furthering those of your oppressor, just because you're living in a delusion that you somehow owe anyone anything. You owe nothing to anyone. There is nothing wrong with wanting a happy future for yourselves, your friends, your family, your people. So do the one right thing. Get up from your computer, knock on the exit door and tell Brock that you cannot do this any more. You have to look for a new path.

do you not realize jewgle changes the algorithm so the stuff you have seen/searched shows up ahead? Do you not know this is one of the reasons google gets hated on, because it's bias the moment you hit the enter button?

you cuckchan faggots need to lurk more. and stop using google you stupid fuck.

yea it was bullshit. Like when they charged D'Souza

But Hillary dindu nuffin

I did the Youtube thing for a while, if a video has too many views at once youtube freezes the viewcount while processing it and all the analytics things. It always happened, with videos getting stuck at 303 views and such only for the full viewcount to show up 24 hours later. This is not uncommon to happen because youtube is shit.

You can search at your favorite engine for "youtube video count stuck" and check it yourself.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of plebbit at all, I was just curious to see how the video was being received there. It's still being either censored or banned from r/politics, quelle surprise, but it's been posted to around 70 other subs and more as time passes, including lolberg and Bernie ones. I don't doubt the admins will do something to try and prevent it spreading, but it's nice to see it making the rounds so quickly on a site as stupidly left as Reddit.

That said, I don't know how even lefties can rationalise voting for her at this point. It's not even a question of left vs right at this point in the election, it's knowingly voting for corruption vs not.

I know what you mean. I'm from Northern Ireland, and violent rhetoric against UKIP is not only normalised by our mainstream media, but at times encouraged. Channel 4 has this reality TV show called Gogglebox in which cast members have expressed their wanting to punch Farage in the face, for example, and a BBC-funded "comedy" show openly made fun of Steven Woolfe being hospitalised recently.

Our media made us acceptable targets and their constant talking down to us resulted in the Brexit vote. I can only hope the election works out the same way for you burgers. There are a lot of parallels between the two, I think.

The view count is being capped. I think mirror sites should be used now.

Video on the right is 10+ hours old, this one 3.. views usually freeze when rising too quickly early after uploading, google it. Doesnt explain the not trending thing tho, maybe their algo doesnt update it real time

DuckDuckGo have a specific site version that doesn't require JavaScript to use. Especially useful when you're using TAILS.

Faggots need to learn this.

I missed the typos, did you catch any user?

That's a lot of autism in response to a TRS meme.

REMINDER
Download all these videos just in case they are taken down by either Hillary or a bunch of her brainwashed followers

Hillary murders.

I'm using Private Browsing. This is what it looks like when I start a new session

duckduckgo is also pretty suspicious

It just takes a while to update, the first video had only 16k views when I first saw it yesterday a couple hours after release.

The view count now is almost 3 million.

Jesus fucking Christ dude…

duckduckgo is also owned by a jew. use StartPage or something similar, for your own sake user.

you're beyond hopeless. go back to cuckchan.

Dude, video's been up for a fucking day now, and it is still stuck at 19k

This why you disable JavaScript. It limits almost all the bullshittery.

Calm thy autism

Don lemon and Cnn trying to suppress this

DuckDuckGo redirects to StartPage if you have JavaScript disabled.

I should have been clearer on that in my initial post.

I wonder if it would be possible to petition the whitehouse to address these videos and voter fraud.
I know it is probable not much would happen but it may be a good way to get publicity to the videos and spread it around. As well it is possible this would force it in front of a few people's eyes if successful.

I'm convinced the spics will tear up my ballot when I vote. I'm in Texas. I have absolutely no faith at all in the election now.

I just want all of these people to hang, seriously.

Video II (which released today, which is what this thread is about) is stuck at 19k views, yes, but it's only been out a few hours, and Youtube locks the view count at 19k until they can verify it.

Yesterday, anons were complaining about the views being locked at around 16k, but now it has been updated.

Expect the view count for Video II to explode in about a day.

It doesn't though. The colbert vid was just uploaded a few hours ago and hit the top of trending. If you don't think Jewtube is jiggering with it then I can't help but be in awe of your density.

Top fucking Kek.

You know, I used to think of lefties as having good hearts but using them for misguided purposes. Now, after seeing the lengths they'll go to defend wickedness and corruption, I just can't see it anymore. They are truly lost.

Facts didn't matter when he had Sherriff David Clarke telling him that Black lives don't matter to Black people…

Is it fair to call Lemon the Ultimate Uncle Tom? Or is he something completely different? I'm conflicted about what classification of scumbag he is.

I said nothing about trending, and nothing about Youtube not being evil (Eric Schmidt is confirmed for piece of shit shill4hill, everyone knows this).

Though I would point out that the first O'Keefe vid that was released yesterday is #1 trending, as I screen cap'd here

WAR AGAINST THE DNC WHEN
THEY HAVE TO BE REMOVED FOR THEIR CRIMES

We've gotten into their heads, lads.

I don't trust you. There's no system in place to keep muh late night MSM from having to go through this.

He might be like Obongo in all honesty. Both are liberal atheists who personally believe that they have a higher purpose to unite mankind under their rule, and the methods to achieve this don't matter, anything goes

(checked)
Interesting, didn't know that. cheers

didnt we tell you to go back to halfchan faggot? filtered for cuck level sliding.

back to the topic, anyone make these into webms yet?

Just capped trending section on front page of youtube.

i guess im a newfag because i never seen this happen before. Anyone have any take on this?

My lefty family wants proof is real. Is it possible to check if this orginization really did pay these homeless people?

I was standing by THE NILE

Technically they're right, there's no evidence. There's just people claiming they've done it and will do it again.

But they've given all the leads necessary to go and find that evidence. Now it's just up to decent journalists to investigate that and dig up the proof… and CNN and others certainly won't bother with that.

It's honestly going to take far more for a decent report from (((msm))) and action from justice.

We're talking about serious confirmation of voter fraud, this is beyond allegations, they admitted to it.

And this massive faggot named Andy Curtis cares about the spelling of a word, which O'Keefe was nice enough to subtitle for the brain-dead normalfags.

Will they ever wake up?
REEEEEEEEE

What do you expect from plebbit? Admins are shills. Especially tha spez fuck.

nigger they fired the guy who was involved.
you think they'd do that if the allegations had no merit?

jesus fuck are liberals this incapable of critical thinking??

Not really, most of this crap was probably all done under the table, paid out in cash and what not. Easier to avoid charges that way

77 dubs highlight calling out shills

I guess that's why part 1 looks like it went crazy once I looked at it today again.

Well, the videos do contain confessions from high-level operatives in the Hill campaign.

They use a blacklisting of trends like Twitter does. Both Google and Twitter have planned in advance for controlling "wrongthink."

Oh this cheeky monkey. I wonder if he knows he'll be the first to hang

Yeah but who clicks trending? Why isn't it on the front page? Seems fishy.

Me too

Forgot to mention that according to Foval they've been doing this for fifty years, until now they've achieved massive amounts of experience rigging elections without anybody catching them in the act, only rumors and hearsay that they were busing people around and paying homeless people to act as agitators. This thing is massively revealing and could lead to the Democratic Party getting destroyed

Looks like Fox are going to give this and yesterday's video coverage.

Who would have thought?

"Fair" and "balanced".

Creamer fired

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788484460652167168

Ah, so that's what's going on. Some very delicate shilling from Youtube, kind of a digital equivalent to the New York Times printing lies on their front page on Monday, then issuing a retraction on Tuesday… on page 1… of section H2.

DAMN
That was quick

Kek.

Looks like Fox are going to be the only channel covering this:

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/788450039425339392

O’Keefe: TV Networks Pulled Story Over Fear of “Retribution” From Hillary Clinton -

infowars.com/okeefe-tv-networks-pulled-story-over-fear-of-retribution-from-hillary-clinton/

"Yesterday’s video, which proves that the violence at Donald Trump rallies – blamed on Trump’s “rhetoric” by the media – was in fact planned in advance by individuals connected to Hillary Clinton’s campaign, went viral online but received little mainstream coverage. Now we know why.

“Project Veritas Action had television exclusives lined up around the country, those television stations spiked the story at the last minute,” said O’Keefe. “Our sources tell us the reason they did so was fear of retaliation and retribution from a future Hillary Clinton administration,” he added, concluding, “Truth is dangerous, especially when it challenges those in power.”

O’Keefe’s revelation that TV networks spiked his story over fears that a future Clinton administration would punish them is absolutely chilling, although not surprising given Wikileaks revelations which show how deeply embedded and subservient to the Clinton campaign the mainstream media really is."

We need Sodom and Gomorrah 2.0 right fucking now

TOP WEW, LADS

DON'T FORGET TO CALL HIM A POPULIST, AND IMPLY THAT IS BAD IN THE CONTEXT OF A FUCKING DEMOCRACY

i have no words

Similar situation here in Northern Ireland - the Daily Mail, of all places, is one of the only media outlets you can look to for occasionally semi-reliable reporting. The rest are busy perpetually kvetching about how mainstream media here is literally the Fourth Reich, despite pushing for all the same rubbish that the likes of CNN, MTV and so on do in the states.

It just keeps happening

Hes a jew lad they have no morals or shame,if their mouths are moving they are lying.

I expected at least 3 people calling me shill for this, caman

This year has been enlightening to say the least. We always bitched about capitalism and ZOG and whatnot but democracy was still seen as good. Now truly seeing not only how easy it is to subvert democracy but getting the people either on board with it or even participating in the subversion is even fucking easier is frightening. I always bitched about our democracy but it was always just people waving the flag of either the Republican or Democratic party. Nobody ever actually voted, or made decisions, or had their own opinions or their own voice they just treated democracy like fucking football. Just mindlessly rooting for whoever's winning. Did their team make the field goal or give us props? No? Well fuck you I'll root for the other team then. Back and forth back and forth.

But after this shit this year? All the revelations proving what everyone has said on here absolutely right and even more with shit they didn't really foresee? Fuck democracy. Seriously. Fuck. Democracy. People always said democracy was a soft tyranny but nah, it's just a regular authoritarian tyranny where the winning team gets to subjugate the losing team and then it switches around back and forth until the country collapses amd there's nothing left but ash and anarchy. It's not the fucking kikes we apparently have to worry about, it's our own goddamn people and foreigners making their ambitions possible in the first place

Searching youtube for "voter fraud" doesn't bring up PVA's video in the immediate results, but it does provide a mirror with some other interesting things.

You know what that means? Share that video everywhere. Attack the media. Don't stop, don't give up.

If he isn't in a noose I don't give a damn.

OY VEY

When did that happen?

I can't even find a "debunking"

B-b-but why would they fire him if if if if it's fake?

Okie doke.

Doubtful. They said it would a "fair and balanced" look at the tape.

people have tried view and vote buying videos into the search results within short time spans since years, that's not how it works anymore, son

I don't believe for one second they'll stop what they're doing unless forced to.

Put him on the rope list for later.

Not here it wasn't.

Of course not. They're just firing cronies to create the illusion of responsibility. We have to root out the source and rip it out.

Its going to be a select cut and paste to mitigate the information contained on it. Enough to convince a normie that they dont need to see the vid for themselves. I guarantee they will also claim that regardless, the "offending parties" have left the campaign, and therefore the campaign is clean.

Its total damage control. The guy will likely get a huge payoff if he does it well. The probably paid extra for Fox news to run the story so it would come from a "right wing" source.

Soon?

YOU FOOL
NOW'S NOT THE TIME FOR STREAMS

At least post the webm.

How is the mirror relevant and the original isn't? The only way that should happen is if they buried the original and haven't gotten around to flagging the mirror yet.

He would have a lot of information that the federal investigators would want to get from him. How long until he commits suicide with 200 stab wounds to the back?

trips confirm dems dindu nuffin

Does anyone feel like yesterday's video was more important than this one? Maybe it's because I was already convinced there was widespread DNC voter fraud?

yesterday's video exposed the dnc paying people to start shit at trump rallies
this one exposed major voter fraud
if anything i feel the opposite

Facts don't seem to matter very much when they're accusing Trump of sexual assault.

post yfw you realize there's still 2 more videos slated for release

Brad Woodhouse is also CTR

I think this one'll end up being more important because of Barry's 'dude voter fraud doesn't exist lmao' spiel earlier on today.

Well, Obama and media co. made a big point of saying "THERE IS NO VOTER FRAUD YOU CONSPIRACY GOYS" and this video acts as a really nice response to that. I'd like Trump to directly tweet Obama this video, for example.

No. Since Obama nigger and the MSM were making fun of Trump over his "the election is rigged" comments. They tried to paint Trump as a tin foil hat conspiracy dude.

These videos just prove that Trump is right (AGAIN)

Both are important. I think today's one might be even better. This is concrete proof of fraud. They can't just deny it now.

maybe.. dont know their algo good enough to answer that, no one really does

50 years of fraud

They mostly can: Creamer was having a hypothetical discussion that was taken out of context, Foval was just talking big and trying to get his dick sucked, "where are the unedited tapes, O'Keefe is a known fraud" etc. They're probably getting their stories straight now. Even With Open Gates got "debunked" and "discredited".

Is Youtube getting lazy? What the fuck is this weak ass censorship?

How the fuck has the Hilary Campaign and DNC not been charged for their crimes?

What the actual fuck. I thought once proof came out things would change, but everyone is ignoring what is right in front of them.

This happens with all videos that get tons of views from the moment they're uploaded. That's just showing how big the video is. The counter will catch up eventually.

The guy said they've been busing in voters for over 50 years and they're not gonna stop now, they're just gonna get them rental cars.

Since I hadn't eaten lunch yet I figured why not see what reply chain to this are like.
Veritas drops all over but it seems leftists are blocking their ears and claiming it's Breitbart conspiracy do be do be do la la la la la
All the cutting and editing in the world wouldn't change that IT'S THE CLINTON OPERATIVES SAYING DAMNING SHIT OUT OF THEIR OWN MOUTHS

Chill guy, Youtube delays the view count because people used to spam fake views.

Overlooked post.

Question
The fact that illegal immigrants are going to make multiple interstate votes transporting in cars, Would the state authorities/state troopers be able to use this knowledge to pull suspect looking cars over to see if they can arrest any illegal aliens?

Will Hillary get fired if she appears on tomorrow's drop?

The only thing Trump has to say now to shoot down these allegation is:

"If DNC will hire mentally ill homeless people to starts fights at Trump rallies, they will hire women to falsely accuse Trump. #Veritas"

twitter.com/SaRallo79/status/788211027435397120

Is there a drop tomorrow though? He hasn't mentioned that, afaik. He just said there was more soon.

Already ringing some bells.

record, correct, shekels etc.

What we are witnessing is true oppression in action; make no mistake, ((they)) absolutely want every human choosing denial over truth. No leftist wants to face the fact that they are the bad guys now. To avoid doing this, they would find a way to wave off a video of Hillary murdering someone with her own hands. They would commit no crime but voluntarily go to jail under the impression it made them "moral." Its a devotion to a political state over self.

We have fallen so far - I pray Trump can save us from a future of gulags and slavery. I know I wont be able to stop myself from getting summarily executed if my dumb-ass leftist co-workers spew anymore brain-dead rhetoric about leftism and righteousness than they already do.

Can't private citizens initiate a RICO filing? The clinton campaign is verified criminal organization. And what you can charge one with (Foval), you can charge all with under RICO

FUCK

I guess I never realize that they could just dismiss all evidence as fake, and say it's made by Russians, and get away with it. This is why Hillary will probably win. They are above the law. Not to mention people are dumber than ever. On leddit people are saying that minorities should get multiple votes per person anyway because they are under represented. I'm sorry but if you're that far gone, there's just no other way – you need to die. Society is fucked.

Yes, this.

Both robert creamer and that other ugly guy have been fired/stepped down

Also, check views on jewtube

He said he would assess the response from this video and then make a decision about when to release the others. So nobody knows now I think.

OH SHIT
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/788495515021299713

>To convict a defendant under RICO, the government must prove that the defendant engaged in two or more instances of racketeering activity and that the defendant directly invested in, maintained an interest in, or participated in a criminal enterprise affecting interstate or foreign commerce.

Do you want to save the world, Holla Forums?

who would have thought a financed group of virgins locked in a closet could brainwash the dumbest internet community so easily

Thanks m9.

Hey nigger, I used to spam Youtube views in 2009 when the view count always updated automatically. They changed it around that time with the delay. Relax.

They're not going to do it like that. If you remember the Brexit vote, the youngins were complaining loudly that the older folks should be given less of a vote since they 'won't have to live with the consequences'. While I don't agree, I found myself through the eyes of a normie and understood that this makes entirely too much sense for them.

FUG

O'KEEFE IS OUT FOR BLOOD
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788497557051899905

Where you belong.
>>>/ctr/

THIS is journalism

My goodness.

CNN are reporting it!!! THANK FUCK

Ehhh, they are right now? How are they saying it's fake?

Or are you saying they will soon.

So that's Monday and Tuesday marked off.
Does that mean that we get a video of Hillary next Friday?

o'keefe is a real human being
and a real hero.

Not watching, but I'm guessing "EVIL RACIST SEXUALLY ASSAULTS WOMAN ON VIDEO FOR TRUMP CAMPAIGN" or something like that

Of course its a gay leftist

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788498263733395456

Tweet.

wtf
Is he being sarcastic?

crashing this system

RETARD BEANER REPLIES

Legendary

I really doubt it. My parents like Soros because "at least someone's funding our side!"

Were sailing now.

This is getting good

Probably, "ooh lookit me part of da jooz conspiracy, such banker much cultural marxism". That's how they approach everything.

That spic cunt is illegal.Fucking arrest him.

That wall can't be built quick enough

i am relaxed, notice my phrasing, you fucking piece of shit. Only a retard or CTR would believe youtube isn't suppressing this

This spic doesn't even get it, it doesn't matter why or who they do it for. It's that they do it at all. Jesus fucking Christ deport this beaner now!

Haha, he admits it is illegal.

fucking idiot spic doesn't get it, its not just voting multiple times, its that
YOU'RE NOT A FUCKING CITIZEN TRYING TO VOTE

First they need to know about it. I wonder, who's job is it to tell them?

Probably. 'No dude I only ironically support communist faggot X I swear lmao' is quite common across social media.

Wasn't this guy involved with Bernie somehow? Or am I thinking of someone else?

Upload a video to Youtube and spam it with views and see what happens.

All those "trump, delete your account" posts.

Should we start an op to get things rolling?

What?

his command of english is sub par for a lawyer

truly low energy

He got his law degree from the University of the Home Depot Parking Lot.

Wow you triggered way too many LARPers. gj.

Kek

Can you pass the bar exam with a retard tier command of English like that? Or do they let them take it in Spanish or some shit?

I'm so hyped for tomorrows debate

Back to TRS

Look at the fucking fear in this guys eyes as he looks up at his jew masters from the shadowed balcony, thinking "we're all going to get gassed."

Yes, they're that skull fucked.

I think its obvious from the post and the way he spoke in the video that he was given a passing grade because he's not a native speaker

Go for it, you lazy fuck.

Disgusting

This is the next panel, by the way.

I think the same thing happened yesterday with video #1. It's at 2+ million views now.

We can arrange this, liberal scum.

Writing up thread now. Will post thread link soon.

Oh please, at least we arent going to snackbar them.

Fuck yeah. He's got balls of steel.

He started with the lowest guys on the totem pole. Now he probably has video of the guys higher up and will release that too.

Scott Foval - toast
Brad Creamer - toast

Lux and Woodhouse are next.

(1)

Sage on principle.

Have we started the fire?

It's not just that, the "transcript" is just some words he made up five minutes ago for all we know.

The complaint wasn't even voting twice too, it seemed to be more the plan to bring voters from solidly blue states to swing swing states.

You're right. We won't. That's what the "legal" immigrants are for.

We need to get rid of them somehow.

You do realize these videos aren't for us right? These are redpills for the masses who don't know what we've known for years.

Let's go, nigga.

Op thread up

Don't worry about , he's a shill, though admittedly a good one, he's earned his shekels.

This is only part two.

Though I admit dropping whatever bombshell they have would have been a good idea just prior to debate 3

I know, I wanted to chew on that bait a little bit anyway.

That's nice.
Now we just need a functional justice system and we're set.

Everyone seems awful blueballed for how much is happening presently. I'm starting to wonder if some of you are a bunch of journos trying to get a real biting post together for your boss.

There has been an influx of what seems to be new shills over the past few days, so it could be that.

Yeah, I kinda want to know what this is, as well. Does anyone know what they're talking about?

tbh im just increasingly antsy for the witch to burn in glorious nuclear infowar

I'm going to take a guess and say it's the "Never Trump" crowd.

Not shills so much as everyone mad about not getting their Assange fix. And this not being the most exploitative part of this O'Keefe run. And, the ones that try to get you to collate the Podesta business for them.

Yeah, I get it. It's absurd how much they love colored immigrants and how much they disdain white ones.

Slowly rising

I made a thing.

It's a weird as fuck codename for them, though.

I can't help but wonder if it's one of their ridiculous "counter-memes" referring to us. One they're planning on using or one they rejected because of their other attempts failing so miserably.

I think it's related to bird dogging.

I just did. You're wrong and now filtered.

wtf

When does this ride end?

I found out what the Donald Ducks thing was about
archive.is/i9qJ8
archive.is/1yFlY
archive.is/ErRPZ
archive.is/GPUVJ

I have worked the election polls in the past. Civics lesson on American system. You have to be registered to vote , you do that with the county you live in . You have to prove who you are and where you live. Your name goes on a list, when you go to vote they make you prove who you are and they check your name off the list. If your dead the county clerk does her job and takes your name off the list. That's called purging the list.
Both the republic's and democratic parties can have a copy of the list. They also have poll watchers. I have done that too.
Out of a billion votes cast there have been 37 cases of voter fraud.
Voter fraud happens when a county clerk puts one voting machine in a polling place where say, 5,000 people are registered. Voter fraud happens when you go to register and you have to pay for an ID. Or you are poor and can't afford the bus money to get to way the other side of town to vote because they moved the polling place.

Here's your (You).

CTR is not getting its money's worth from this nerd virgin…

but have you already sent all the monies to Mexico

CTR shill

Nigger we all know how each party cheats. Don't fucking sit here and copy pasta some bullshit we've seen a dozen times before. Dems bus people around, get illegals to use other peoples information, and get people to vote multiple times under different names. I know this is true because I met a Canadian citizen in 08 that did participated in such a thing in California. They voted 4 times under different names in his State for Obama.

GOP cheats using military absentee ballots of dead soldiers.

Not as easy as that with out collusion from the people working the polls and the county clerk and both sides are watching , it just doesn't happen. More Trumped up charges. He's looking big. The people who are making it hard to vote? Republicans and the far right, demographics are changing and this is the last ditch effort of the white male to hang on. We have more women and people of color , Hispanics and black, than white males. Believe me it's just BS, but if they can get less educated down right stupid people to believe it they can hang on to power.

Sweet.

I don't think that one's catching on too well.

I have reached a new level of anger.

It's… very strange. After the burning anger comes the sea of calm anger, which I was familiar with. Currently, I'm finding myself tearing up and wanting to cry, I'm so furious. I feel nauseous and trembly. It's uncharted territory for me. Do you have advice on how to cope with this so I'm able to keep going?

I can't comprehend why, after all that has come out, nothing has been done. It's like we find corruption, try to zoom out to see how big it is, and then just keep zooming out and zooming out and zooming out. What can be done? Who do we contact? For that matter, why would contact even be needed at this point, with how many spotlights are being focused on this fucking bullshit? There has to be help out in the world somewhere for this giant to be slain.

polite sage for blogpost

Learn to be patient faggot. These things take time.

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING!!!! (With a camera come election day) Seriously faggots. Bunch of anons were already planning to visit local polling spots and keep an eye out for buses. This just means we gotta step our game up.

I don't think it's illegal to take pictures of people as they are walking into/towards polling stations. So we snap a bunch of photos of spics, move on to next polling spot and do it all again. If orchestrated well enough we could create a digital record/map of the faces that were at polling stations throughout each state.

We'll come up with a dialogue to retort with people ask why we're snapping photos. "Oh, well we're part of a massive non profit company that is creating a photographic record of every voter (obv spics and niggers only) at every polling station nationwide today so that facial recognition software can be used to see if anyone tries to commit voter fraud by voting multiple times. Yeah its a heck of a project but our bosses have dedicated a lot of money to make sure a real democracy exists and it's not being subverted by corporate interests"

Hah, we might even scare some of these paid cocksmokers into thinking twice about committing fraud. I think the "facial-recognition software" will hit home, normies are fearful of the new 1984 tech.

GOP and the Democrats are the same party. Get this through your skull. The leaders are part of the same clique and swap wins to keep people thinking that they have some modicum of control.

They have been doing this for 50 years. Think about it. Have we had democrat leaders for the last 50 years? Did they just suck really hard at cheating when they lost, or did they actually succeed?

The New World Order has been a long running red thread and spans across party lines. I've never had respect for the party until Trump came along, and then I lost even more respect for it when they pulled all the shit they did.

THEY ARE COMPLICIT. IT'S NOT EVEN HARD TO SEE.

IS THERE ANY CONFIRMATION ABOUT THERE BEING 4 VIDEOS

The OP suggests it

Can verify there "will be more," but I have only heard the number 4 here.

And I think we should actually try and meme this into existence. Imagine how scared (((they))) would be if this took off and was announced on the MSM that the tireless Defenders of Democracy superpac would be taking photographic evidence of all voters at every polling station come election day. It might force them to drop their kikery within this arena and focus more on mail-in ballot manipulation. The more we can make them sweat the more likely they are to make mistakes fam. And I'm dead serious about getting this off the ground, gonna research starting a superpac when I get home.

nice larping, shlomo

That's a quick way to get arrested and charged with "voter intimidation". It's fine when the Black Panthers stand outside a polling place with Kalashnikovs, but god forbid a white guy films people going in and out.

This isn't funny anymore. The urge to purge is rising in the normies.

It isn't the GOP the DNC should worry about, it's the inquisition. America has an army of unemployed lawyers, but they won't be for much longer. An entire party will rise based on indicting and purging these fucking treasonous faggots, state by state; street by street, house by house if need be. It'll be the nuclear option for voters across the nation. Le edgy subversives think they can get away with this in the age of information and surveillance, they'll never expect what is coming because they've forgotten what real hate actually looks like.

Obvious shill tactic.

Haha you fucking faggot….only 15% actively fought and supported the revolution for our independence over 200 years ago, and they know we only need 10% today. They may not act it, but tptb are scared shitless of us right now. It's why the media is kvetching so hard. Try again soon anyway chaim, we're coming for you no matter what. The cards have been dealt and we have Trump. Your time is over, we are the new jews and the next 2000 years are ours for glorious shitposting and exploring the stars.

Deport ALL these fuckers, all 30+ million of them- and the kids. We don't want to become some 3rd world latin american communist shithole.

Hmm…good point, I'm gonna look into this. If all else fails then I go blackface.

Think it would really be intimidation if we wore no clothing that tied us to any party and said nothing political?? I'll start researching now.

THE FUTURE IS OURS
THE FUTURE IS OURS
DAY OF THE ROPE

I never said that you stupid nigger. Trump is not the GOP. He's winning DESPITE the fucking cucked corrupt ass GOP, that's the point. Fuck the GOP, they are the same thing as Clinton.

Yeah military absentee, but most GOP trickery is legal involving re-districting and gerrymandering. Dems just fucking outright commit fraud at every turn, but they're doing re-districting cheats now, too.

Hah, okay I see your point now. I'm the nigger. I just saw NWO and thought it was a D&C tactic. Hopefully both parties are gutted after the Emporer takes rise.

James O'Keefe will be remembered as the first true Lord Inquisitor at this rate.

Why do some of you fail to grasp what should be obvious?
Yes vote, I'm voting, I've coaxed almost all of my friends and family to join me voting for Trump, even those that were formerly neutral.
However, I have no illusions about us winning this election, the electoral process is clearly rigged and chances are they'll put Hillary on the throne.
REGARDLESS, we will still end up winning, all they're ensuring is our victory will be less peaceful.
Being cynical doesn't make us shills, it makes us realists, and none of us are saying "Oh the cause is lost, don't vote."
The cause is in fact already won, Trump has lit the fuse and it's only a matter of time now.
One way or the other, we win. But don't be too discouraged if the bitch is given the throne in November.

Dild O'Reilly is doing the O'Keefe tapes now

Is he going full liberal on them just like Baier?

You're dumb.
Youtube stops updating view counts if a shitton of people are flocking to the video in a short period of time. Check the views later, you'll see it's changed. People noticed it with the previous video as well.

I hope not, Bair embarrassed himself.

You're right, to a point. Colbert uploaded videos and their counter works just fine. It may be possible that they flagged his account as trusted so this system doesn't kick on however.

THAT BEING SAID.

The O'Keefe video is blatantly being removed from trending lists and front pages on Twitter, Youtube, and Plebbit.

all the normies are now coming up with the excuse that the video is "fake"
there is no hope for them, shillary could slit a baby's throat right in front of them and they would still be in full denial

But Wikipedia says that you can't trust him so it must be true.

It also has never even blipped on Facebook.

In the future, just shoot anyone that gets in your way. If they arent awake by this point they arent worthy of the air theyre breathing.

"If it's fake, then why are heads rolling for this?" is all you need to ask them. You'll probably not convince that particular normal, but it might work on the normals surrounding him.

ok….so, been lurking and watching….gotta say, love whats being done here….i hope that bitch burns in hell…..will try and add if find something useful

Being a big pussy defeatist makes you a shill.

God you're fucking dumb.

the Clinton Campaign is doing everything they can to KEEP THIS STORY OFF THE MAINSTREAM NEWS CHANNELS UNTIL AFTER THE FINAL PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE.

They NEED to keep this sotry out of the final presidential debate.

What's what they're doing.

so WE NEED to get this story onto an english-speaking, mainstream news cycle BEFORE tomorrow night american time.

That means we need to focus on targeting other ENGLISH LANGUAGE news channels which have an earlier news cycle.

This means australian and UK news channels.
If we get other english-language , mainstream news channels to report on it, we effectively force the American news channel's hands. they can't be seen as hiding the american peopel from a story that other countries are aware of.

this means we need to all focus on tweeting and emailing the daily mail online, russia today, the bbc, and every other big australian and British news channel we can.

Other people are already contacting and tweeting at the american news channels, but only we can attack the flank of going for other effective news outlets which will force mainstream american news channels to give this a proper news cycle. I'm currently banned from the big chan so I'd appreciate if others could pass the message on there.

If we get this story on the presidential debate, we win.

On the other hand, if we're too late then ALL election coverage will focus purely on the final debate for the next 3 days. This scandal will be squeezed out of the media coverage then discarded as being too old

I can't wait for this fuck to be deported.

.00005 Shekels to your account.

This guy lives where, Wisconsin?

No confirmation. Okeefe cucked us. He said that the videos directly involve hillary and have her saying bad shit about niggers.

I was wondering where OP got that from, O'Keefe said he'd be releasing videos every day until the election

Reach out to local stations, anything FOX related, they will probably pick this up.
Hit up local radio, conservative radio on XM/Sirius, local papers, EVERYTHING.
The more coverage this gets at local levels and by FOX the more people will push for the others to cover it as well.
These HRC/SuperPAC shills can't keep up, they do this for money, we do this for our country.

Did my part in DC but the more they hear, the more likely they are to cover it. You may get a chuckle and a "Well thanks, but it's not likely" you have to just move on come back to them later.

I'm sick of the fucking 24/7 demoralization. Jesus fucking christ, sometimes I wish that none of this happened, that okeefe and wikileaks never delivered, so that I could blame hillary's win on that. But now, they delivered above and beyond all expectations, and it's not anywhere near enough. This is an impossible battle. They see VIDEO FUCKING EVIDENCE and all they do is call it fake and whine about putin . And that's all they have to do. Because the standard for truth coming from the right is literally not possible to meet. Whereas leftists can pull out blatantly fake rape claims against trump and suddenly the leftist MSM gets to play judge jury and executioner.

The fact is, they can quite literally rig the election however they want. In fact, they don't even need to have an election. Because apparently no one would give a shit anyway. Leftists would just laugh and be cruel as always. Everyone else would just accept it. And even if we won the election the leftists would still be here 4 years from now. Honestly, leftists NEED to be fucking SLAUGHTERED. There is no other way. And that's never going to happen.

Some Irish bookies paid out a million on Hillary bets today

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-18/paddy-power-pays-out-hillary-clinton-victory-bets

They've been wrong 2 times before on early payouts, I think this is a Black Swan they will be wrong on again.

What the diddly gobblefuck did I just read?

"disrupt" more like ATTACK
because the talks about "paying their hospital bills is the least i can do"

Fellow anons:

I work for a co that provides content to MSM across the globe. As one of the few Rs at the co - I made sure these vids and other scandals get in front of the MSM's eyes. It's still their choice whether to run the stories but I do what I can.

My point is we all do what we can here and there - it all eventually adds up to the success we've been turning this into so far.

They never know where us anons are lurking.

Everybody keep up the amazing work - we're all making a difference whether its meme warfare, redpilling safe space powder puffs, or spreading awareness about establishment corruption & fraud.

Its not over until its over.

Does this mean Robert Creamer visited the WH as recently as June? HOW HIGH UP DOES THIS GO?!

open.whitehouse.gov/dataset/White-House-Visitor-Records-Requests/p86s-ychb/data

THOUSANDS OF NAMES CHANGED ON VOTER ROLLS IN INDIANA
twitter.com/TEN_GOP/status/788532197506572296

If that's not working, go here: open.whitehouse.gov /dataset/White-House-Visitor-Records-Requests/p86s-ychb

Search "Creamer" see a bunch of creamers, add "Robert" Seems he was there in July.

Anything and anyone HRC & DNC are involved with, are most likely in contact with HRC shill PACs whether connected directly or through the DNC loopholes.
Which means, anyone from a pathetic city counsel member, to the POTUS, Goldman, Soros, they most likely are all working to get HRC elected.

If your fantasy is real, and there is no voter fraud, we're going to bury you in millions of Trump ballots and then send you back.

It's going to happen after the election.

god I hope we get a huge pedowood leak in the next year

Watch the video retards. He clearly says that he will be releasing videos until the election. This does not mean every single day until then, but it does mean that there are more.

Its possible he's holding that one back after they blow their load on these.

I emailed it to my mother, here's what she said:

But I replied and said, "They already fired the guy, it's real." And now she believes it.

man it takes so long to sign up for betting websites.so finikity. I've wanted to sign up to betting sites while he odds are still 4.5 or 5 for trump to win. but it literally has so many finickety stages, and some of them have withdrawal restrictions where you can only withdraw if you risk more money, and others require to see your fricking passport/driving license, and others don't let you use your freebet sign on bonus unless you do things in the exact right order… ugh.

I've only managed to successfully place betts with paddy power nd william hill so far, and william hill didn't let me use my free bet fro no good reason.

shut up nerd

you have to go back

Well, shit.
bit. ly/USvoterFRAUD
bit. ly/USvoterFRAUD
bit. ly/USvoterFRAUD
bit. ly/USvoterFRAUD
bit. ly/USvoterFRAUD
bit. ly/USvoterFRAUD
bit. ly/USvoterFRAUD
bit. ly/USvoterFRAUD
bit. ly/USvoterFRAUD
bit. ly/USvoterFRAUD
bit. ly/USvoterFRAUD
bit. ly/USvoterFRAUD
bit. ly/USvoterFRAUD
bit. ly/USvoterFRAUD
bit. ly/USvoterFRAUD
bit. ly/USvoterFRAUD
bit. ly/USvoterFRAUD
bit. ly/USvoterFRAUD
bit. ly/USvoterFRAUD

According to Whitehouse records ( open.whitehouse.gov/dataset/White-House-Visitor-Records-Requests/p86s-ychb/data ) Robert Creamer has made over 300 visits to the Whitehouse in the 6 years.

For 37 of those visits, the visitee name was "POTUS".

Granted, his wife is in Congress, but even so, that averages out to 1 Whitehouse visits per week.

To put this in perspective, Nancy Pelosi, House Minority Leader, has been a Whitehouse visitor a little less than 200 times.

The point being that clearly Creamer had a lot of business at the Whitehouse and was not just a low-level player.

whos going to click a bitly link on Holla Forums?

>local Cuckanada news Global

Every day I'm getting madder and madder. It even concerns my parents.

I'd say David Clarke is the ultimate uncle tom because he managed to elevate himself above niggerdom.

You gotta remember that uncle tom is an insult blacks and liberals use against blacks who manage to stop being monkeys. Lemon is just another liberal footsoldier for the high order

You have guns in Texas. Shoot any spics you see. If you can get them all, then your vote will be counted.

After episode 1, they already anticipated that Creamer would need to step down.

There's no hurry for the next drop. The debate comes next.

Obama knew about it all this time

capped

nigger, that wasn't reddit spacing

They call these "Instant Liberals" in Canuckistan. Usually nips or pajeets.

It has been so long since I've seen real journalism. It just highlights even more the difference between that and the arts degree invalids fishing for clicks and covering facebook trends. So many people need to hang.

John Podesta looks even more like a gay man with AIDS than Foval

Only your grandma still watches MSM news. Many of my friends had no fucking clue who Molester Holt was.

The media is like an exam. The moment the first one turns in an exam, the rest follow.

Wish the remaining columns weren't cut.
Is that site public access?

Whenever I see a pre-emptive "fair and balanced" that just tells me that it isn't going to be fair at all.

If you have to try and convince people of something before you deliver, you're clearly not capable of delivering on the promise

archive.is/S4S9F

yes

Just watch. The last video released, the hidden camera will be on Creamer, and he'll be conspiring with Obama.

Isn't the guy's name 'Bob Creamer'? In which case there's two visits listed.
Or is this one of those things where 'Bob' is shorthand for 'Robert'?

You realize this is just the beginning, right? Soon we will have:

- hate speech laws
- selective policing
- refugee camps

Etc… We are still living in candy land, things are about to get MUCH worse.

idiot

His name is Robert Creamer and he's feeling quite suicidal right now

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/93554064/fuck-fuck-fuck#p93554387
This is huge. Bob Creamer has been meeting with this guy. 339 times!

Yeah good point. There were hints of it in the video yesterday.

HOLY FUCK

that'll be fucking great

i mean, it's pretty obvious that the camera was hidden

Haha yeah. They just come up with whatever the fuck they can to not have to accept it.

Not only is he bringing back proper journalism but he's doing it with one hell of an AESTHETIC

haha yes, I learned something today. I may be old, but I'm old on pol. Daily reminder to lurk more.

Wait, something I just noticed… I'm not a photographer, but what does the text mean on the sides of the suspect photographs? It looks like it says "REDRUM - 888 - TFK"

REDRUM backwards = MURDER

That was my first thought upon seeing the guy bragging about how he was some kind of vote-rigging badass and how the superiors 'trusted' him and how he was going to 'be a partner one day':

So if the journalists ended up in the top end of the Clueless layer, where are the Sociopaths? If those are not identified, they'll simply ghost and end up somewhere else later.

Everything so quiet now… Is this the end of happenings?

Who lawfag here? How do we get the ball rolling?

Nothing to report on 'til tomorrow.

predictit.org

I havent watched the news in a while, but I remember cbc being even worse than global. So many fucking refugee stories

This is also an instructive lesson to all of us: The thing that exposed these people was ego. They bragged, they blustered, they dropped little pieces of information to prove that they were in the know. Why? Why operate so sloppily at no material benefit to themselves? It's all a way to get their sense of importance, that's why.

The culture of imageboards specifically discourages this impulse in us. This is our great strength. Cultivate your fight against ego daily, and you will be able to see clearly what needs to be done without turning into the sort of hollow ego shell that these people are.

Take note also of how the need to seek external reinforcement made these people controllable at nearly zero cost to their masters. This is the secret of the golem - a creature that has been conditioned to respond to things that have no value but which are easily manipulated to make people no longer act in their own best interests. The manufacture of golems is done in childhood, through careful cultivation of holes in the soul which are never filled, the suppression of growth which otherwise makes a full human being.

This set of golems has now been discredited. The masters are still at large. We're gonna find them too, Holla Forums.

We are legion
Anonymity is our strength
We do not forgive

Fuck off, anonymous faggot.

LOGH summed it up pretty well. They believe so strongly in their moral dictatorship they can't bear to realize they are evil and push everyone to adopt the same ideology as them so they don't have to be reminded.

Na, was just preoccupied, getting caught up now.

archive.is/wcfrp

Robert Creamer was picked up by the whitehouse to lobby congress to approve the Iran deal.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/554052/World-War-3-Russia-US-Vladimir-Putin-Syria-WW3-Iron-Curtain
truthandaction.org/putin-world-war-iii-inevitable/

Are you ready for WW3, user??

why the fuck do images like that exist

The thing is, we know who the puppet who holds their puppet strings is. The whole house needs to be washed clean of their blood when everything is done and said.

I don't know about you but I can feel it in my bones that the normal lives we live now will soon be long gone and the great game will reach a new level. The hate may burn me up eventually but for now I enjoy that warmth on a cold night.

check the columns for yourself :^)

This is fucking glorious.

Trump hammers the Iran deal as disastrous repeatedly, to think that this man, who spearheaded the approval of the deal is now caught in clear criminal election rigging, which trump has been repeatedly warning of, is almost miraculous.

Obama's words this morning and the final debate tomorrow night… nigh divine providence, aye lmao

Is that the image of Uncle Adolf in a crowd hearing that WWI was declared?

Thats what happens when you let shitskins breed uncontrolled for 80 years.

I'm about to watch. Is it a good video?

Hopefully there will come a day on which all of this SCUM is wiped off the face of the earth.

Yes

ayy
why don't you use colored IDs, user?

kek

OH FUCK
What would that even imply?

Hopefully President Trump will prove autistic enough (he already talks about making the bigliest deals and how America should have the fastest trains, and either he or his sons post here) to unmask them.

I can't wait to watch him hang

Are there any guesses on what tomorrows video will be about? How will it top today's?

Does "KFT 888" mean anything to anyone?

Wait did James O'Keefe actually infiltrate the federal government up to the highest levels? I mean he said that he was invited to the white house.

Is this how fucking stupid our government is? They let themselves get infiltrated all the way to the POTUS by like 8 investigative journalists over the course of less than a year?

Is this utter incompetence why we're winning? Is Hurbis and the weakness and rot caused by corruption the biggest bane of power systems?

I was thinking something along the lines of "kill for…"

Kill for Trump maybe? God only knows what 888 might be.

They'll fall under the weight of their hubris.

Well, if they keep it up they'll just keep being sanctioned. Only spooking idiots into the cunt's camp.

when you own everybody, why would you worry about one guy?

TFK = Kidney function test (according to TheFreeDictionary)
888 = Pic related
REDRUM = ?

Rot of this kind actually involves a loosening of standards, user. As the corridors of power become less focused on systems of governance (which require high amounts of mental energy) and more focused on collegiate deals (which require much less energy), they favour people who can operate loosely so that plausible deniability is created, and people that aren't smart enough to play their own games and take the hit for their masters if necessary (golems). Once that looseness and golem-percentage reaches a particular threshold, you become vulnerable to infiltration provided your opponent has good knowledge of the landscape.

So make no mistake: It wasn't just 8 journos working on their own. They would have been trained, briefed, handled and shadow-protected by former or current deep state actors. Trump is right when he says this election is the most important one, because if he loses, all the highly-placed patriots in the deep state who are quietly playing their hands now will be silently purged by the Shillary-aligned ones, and no others will arise for decades… by which point it will be far, far too late.

New Trump Ad

That's pretty low energy. Maybe after the next debate.

Tomorrow would be a perfect day for something simpler e.g. a video of Hillary using the word "nigger". Then it could go viral soon enough for everyone to have it in mind during the debates.

Is one of those Hillary clips from the infamous 'Why aren't I 50 points ahead of Trump' video?

A recording of Hillary calling Obama 'King Nigger' would be the best.

Yup, can confirm.

You have to consider how many already absentee voted for Sanders. That's why they know they're in a tailspin. That's why the media is spinning like a dreidel. The only thing to consider is the undecided. And most normalfags have seen how the media bullied Fat Rogers.

I think I understand what Hitler felt like marching into Berlin

Here are some screenshots of a totally random jill stein supporter posting on reddit. She's not any jill stein supporter though, she is known as RealJillStein. But wait a minute.. If you look on that accounts post history you can see her thanking one of her few supporters for a donation, incinuating she is the one and only, jill stein!

God damn, this bitch is so dumb she forgot to log out of her "RealJillStein" reddit account to shill for herself.

Jill specifically told people to vote for Trump.

Money. They want money, that's all they care about.

Remember in the AMA thread, he said they formed an offshore company and offered lots of money.

Not saying a "nigger' wouldn't help. The silly whore already pulled "super predator" and took a hard line against gay marriage while in office.

youtube.com/watch?v=j0uCrA7ePno

I miss Chris Matthews.

Over a million people voted in multiple states in 2012. Never prosecuted doesn't mean never happens.

Hmm, well if that is the case than I guess the only logical explanation would be that there is just some random mouth breather that made the reddit account "realjillstein". Fuck, truth can be stranger than fiction sometimes.

The National Enquirer sex fiend story is going out tomorrow too. Apparently the Clinton camp is freaked out about it, but I honestly don't know why.

When? I know she implicitly said that Clinton was way worse than Trump, but did she actually say 'Vote for Trump'?

Also interested to know when, I think I would have heard about a freaking Green party candidate endorsing a Republican, but then again, it's [current year].

Where the fuck is this from? How can this be surface normie-tier web?

The only way they could be freaked out by the National Enquirer is if it's all true.

Dunno if those exact words were used, but she was on cspan talking about how trump is better on the grounds that he wouldn't steer the country to war with russia.

She's implied Clinton is much worse many times

Is there any more big leaks coming up?

I think it's looking to be one a day. Three weeks to go, something big is bound to turn up

Oddly getting near to that point with what is shaking loose.

Hnnngh.
Physically, I'd have to give it to GILF Stein for this election, if you know what I mean.

Trump is the route that we need to follow.

god damn she roasted that faggot beyond recognition

This seems like as good a thread as any to tell you guys what was going on in Ohio, specifically around large university campuses like OSU. As we all know, many college millennials are liberal, or more specifically, Bernouts. However, millennials also don't have a strong sense of ideological commitment. As such, all the 'TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER GUYS, I'M WITH HER TO STOP RACISM' rhetoric, is actually effective on the college bernouts who are incapable of higher level thought processes. The DNC has planned from the beginning to turn Ohio blue this election with the help of college students. Technically, people can only vote in the state that their permanent address is in. OSU in particular has a large number of out-of-state students. But changing your address on your voter registration is as simple as filling out a form, and the (((people))) in charge of filing the paperwork don't look over these documents carefully. As such, They have been systematically targeting students in unis and having them change their voter address to their new (not permanent) Ohio address in an effort to give Clinton the lead she needs in Ohio.

Anybody who unironically says "Drumpf" deserves terminal cancer.

Remember that shit about Cruz's dad being CIA working with Oswald. DNC leaks show that they found it plausible at the same time they were making fun of Trump for saying it looked possible.

Cruz's dad helped assassinate JFK and gained the friendship of the Bushes.

Jill Stein is such a GILF

holy fuck how can we get attention to this issue?

Please, do not sexualize the doctor.

Reminder that Bill the Butcher did nothing wrong.

the registration window for Ohio voters already ended, and while I tried doing my part informing voters since I live and work in the area, ultimately I am just one man in a sea of 60k students. I don't think most people know or care about this method. If we actually wanted this to get attention, we would need someone on the inside involved with the process to speak out.

well I guess we should all go back to good ole google then.

Sean fucking Hannity.

You son of a bitch.

Nice to see someone showing an inkling of journalistic integrity, in this age of whores.

Y O U H A V E T O G O B A C K

There are more videos on the way, dipshit.

Too late.

for

We're making room for you in the ovens on day one.

cuckface.png

I always had a feeling Stein would have a redemption song.

Kek For Trump, trips confirm

Two jews having a discussion about our future, which is actually considered relevant.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

I love how she speaks so hesitantly and distinctly in monotone when she talks bad about Trump.

She's running a dammed psyop for Trump.

It's because that kike doesn't care if goyim wage wars with each other. His real concern is that Trump Nazis will commit another holocaust because it really really happened 70 years ago.

WEW
archive.is/VPeiU
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-18/robert-creamer

Don't forget, Enquirer are the ones who broke the Monica story when no other news outlets would touch it.

Fucking hell….he pretty much lived there.

Fuck guys I think my internet is being blocked for browsing too much Holla Forums and sharing red pills on fb on my phone. First at my works wifi and now my 4g. I'm not even American .

Kikebart called her Trump's secret weapon

To be fair, some of his older comics are kind of funny.

Honestly I think that Hannity and Judge Jeanine are siding hard with Trump because both of them have been personal friends with Donald for multiple decades.

Guess personal friendship and loyalty trumps Murdochs paychecks.

Hannity has the single highest rated news show on TV. He can do whatever the fuck he wants till those numbers fall.

That to.

Honestly I wonder how long Trump has been planning this coup of the entire establishment. He just has so many chess pieces in key places.

fucking assholes

Doesn't Bill O'Reiley get more viewers?

I just watched cnn report on the video and they had a dem pundit commenting on the video FINALLY.
Her take on it was basically to shoot the messenger and nigger lemon added that the video might have been obtained ILLEGALLY.
But the video was very DISTURBING and more investigation was needed to make sure it was accurate.
FUCK HEADS

This man will save journalism.

Aids or tanks?

Her gloves are waaaay too big.

Autism is real guys.

Indeed it is. In glorious colour.

Nope
archive.is/9gNjm

Maybe her fingers are just gigantic and made of jelly.

That is a MASSIVE and recent bump then. He used to be at half that.

im using optrump.com to redirect to a webm of his latest videos in case they get nuked. i dont trust youtube to not fuck with this.

unfortunately mixtape is limited in file size up to 100mb. anyone know any better mirrors, maybe make a playlist?

I can whip up a 100MB size version of the Veritas videos if you want. Do you want both parts as two files? Both parts as one file?

HNNNGGGG

Are we gonna get another video tomorrow?

I'm ready to start hanging these motherfuckers from telephone poles in public, stripped nude and beaten senseless.

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
Holy fucking shit the first video is at 4,117,488 views That's over 1% of the entire us population.

Good catch

ixquick is bad?

Ixquick is now Startpage which is now only google instead of aggregate.
It's kinda fucking terrible.

Far too low, user.
They're not called "The Eternal Jew for nothing.

Part 2 is embedded in OP.

12AM is midnight.
What the fuck?

i thought they were the same at first. watched both now, some pretty great stuff. is any action going to be taken against clinton's campaign for this and the wikileaks and the FBI leaks…?

Yes, they lose the election and then are tried for Treason.

has king nigger said anything about any of this?

im okay with this

Bill o'riley apprently has been "friends" with trump. member dem milk shakes?

Second video is at 1.4 million views!
IT'S HAPPENING!

It's current years, it's permanently happening.

Almost 5 million views right now, check it out haha

CTR ON SUICIDE WATCH

the golden rule applies less as egoism grows.
hypocrisy sets in.

things can get out of hand.

Neat thread. Good shit.

Last post.