James O'keefe Thread 3#

Leaks should drop anytime soon but while we're waiting for the leaks to drop lets get comfy lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII
archive.fo/Uig7K
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
d1sb17b1leotpq.cloudfront.net/rigging-election-–-video-ii-mass-voter-fraud.html
twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/788436696316702720
infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/
twitter.com/DREAMerJ_D
archive.is/pZKPN
wmal.com
talkstreamlive.com/program/rush_limbaugh/
nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/hillary-clinton-lesbian-sex-claims-vince-foster-fixer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So is this actually going to be the video we were promised of Clinton making disparaging remarks about blacks? Or is it just going to be more corruption that isn't going to affect the polls?

now is not the time for shitposting, that comes later

report all 4cuck migrants telling you that archiving isn't important

fourth for corbyn

bump

O'Keefe's Twitter twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII

Project Veritas Twitter
https:[email protected]/* */_Action

Meanwhile.

Assange is making puppetry of the penis while waiting for his Wifi stick from Amazon.

(checked)

We weren't promised such a video.

archive.fo/Uig7K

Sounds more like staffers saying something negative about blacks.

aaaany second now

Great high quality post you nigger.

Mfw waiting

Good goy!

I did not give u permission to do this

archiving is a tool of jews to keep track of everybody. anonymity and temporary publication is our credo, KIKE

(checked)

O'keefe has teased us too much for it to only be some staffers.

I fucking knew I recognized the OP pic.

I hate kikes.

at what minute are we expecting it?

He wants that adrev too don't forget

aaaaaaaaaaaany second now

I thought somebody asked him for clarification, and he clarified that he had Clinton herself on tape.

O'Keefee has his internet cut as we speak.

Within the next 20 minutes.

If you archive it isn't official goy!

WHERE IS IT?? I SKIPPED TRAINING FOR THIS!!

damn, another state actor strikes again

The amout of shills in this and the last thread should prove how damaging this will be.

ANY MINUTE NOW

I don't think they know what it's referring to. She fucks up so much and would not have known how someone would obtain such video.

Within six months.

Fuck you, it's never been in the rules. If it was so important, it would be a rule.

That said, I suggest people archive. Yes, it's preferable. PREFERABLE =/= MADATORY

Preparing for launch….aaaaaaaaany minute now.

No, either you archive, or you go in the gas chamber shlomo.

Any minute now.

I gotta lol @ my old HS friends on kikebook just now getting redpilled. I've seen so many of their posts change from pictures of their kids,vacations, backyards into the okeefe vid, anti shilldog articles and wikileaks posts.

Meme magic is working, The masses are coming around and it's going to be a landslide November 8th. Go ahead and screen shot this post and remember it!

MY BODY IS READY

Please reserve this discussion for the "official archive.is opinions/debate" thread. We don't need another thread to go to 750 before the video is even out.

ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE

ITS HERE

Does he not have the video already uploaded or something?

sexist racist xenophobic islamophobic homophobic

OH FUCK ITS UP

dubs confirm

IT'S NOW

BOOM

Hey retard, if someone forgets to archive something, you could stop being a lazy fatass and do it yourself. Or keep complaining while doing nothing! That's all anyone ever expected of your retarded ass anyway!

It's probably nothing my fellow goyim best start shutting down your computers and have a nice fundraiser for our girl Hillary.

NOT A DRILL, REAL DEAL

SPREAD THIS SHIT!

Yo dawg. I heard you like O'Keefe vids.

It's real.

There is no debate faggot. Archive as much as possible, period.

nice

Or, the person who takes the responsibility of creating the thread stops being a kike and doesn't fuck up the thread?

BOOM THERE IT IS

IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

!leave your computers!

oy vey! well, you have me convinced!

HOLY FUCK

d1sb17b1leotpq.cloudfront.net/rigging-election-–-video-ii-mass-voter-fraud.html

HERE WE GO GUYS

Your retarded bitching is what's fucking up the thread right now, sweetheart.

OH MY GOD THE FIRST 30 SECONDS IS ALREADY INSANE

KILL THIS FUCKING TRAITOR

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5856mc/its_here_project_veritas_video_2_james_okeefe/

UPVOTE THIS SHIT

I transcoded everything here. Your welcome.

Here's the twatter link from him about the video.

You're the autist that brought the discussion to this thread you slimy kike, reddits the other way.

HAPPENING METER HAS REACHED DEFCON 2, THIS IS A FUCKING CAMPAIGN MOAB

Upvote duplicates as well (if they're on another subreddit)

Do it for Donald.

Oh Boy

This HIV faggot is going to have a barbell accident in his garage soon.

*other discussions

that guys glare throughout the video could melt steel beams.

Heh.

WOW. These cunts are fucked…

Someone said in another thread that this Scott Foval traitor was just getting "reshuffled" and not really fired. But after seeing this? Nigger this fucker SPILLED EVERY FUCKING BEAN smiling the whole time. Do you think any sort of hush and spook agency wants a clown of this caliber anywhere near them?
Scott Foval is now RADIOACTIVE to anyone in any sort of intelligence network, this fucker will not find employement in anything higher than moping toilets, and that's if he doesn't get suicided before the year ends

SPREAD IT

Retweet:

Upvote:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5856mc/its_here_project_veritas_video_2_james_okeefe/

(upvote "other discussions" as well)

fucker's a cheap drunk

don't think that partnership is going to come through for our buddy foval

Holy shit, Pozzman is a fucking dead man walking after this. Hes gonna kill himself, chop himself up, and throw himself into a suitcase.

I foresee a gym accident in that faggots future.

Will this video fuck up the kikes bussing spics in plan? Or will they just continue on?

f

Mike Pence is a cuck

You CTR guys are fucking awful at this.

Think he saw it coming?

aw hell no motherfucker
I will follow every bus and take tons of photos

I thought this was meant to be the one with Hillary shitting on blacks?

cutting up the vids

they don't bus in spics and niggers, but let them use their personal vehicles, or provide them vehicles, with the appropriate license plates

No. Not yet.

We need to get on that guy near the end. Cesar Vargas and his Dream Action Coalition. Latrino diversity is their plan to make the US permanently blue. He admitted the will to commit voter fraud, this is conspiracy.

see

they know you goys are looking out for buses so they use cars

nigga this shit is coming in parts like jojo

So he's got videos all the way up until election day? Damn, son.

Wasn't this the video with the racist remarks from Clinton?

Good stuff, but I wanted to hear Shillary saying nigger. Is that still going to happen?

No you autistic kike, read the thread and stop assuming shit.

I already knew all this, so why is this video pissing me off so much?

That's filtermann's video aired right now.

Cesar Vargas is an illegal immigrant who has a law degree that helps other illegals skirt the law. This is beyond treasonous.

Because there's concrete proof now.

just finished watching it, O'Keefe says the videos will continue up until election day

I know its in installments, I just thought today was Hillary's comments on blacks. Still great stuff though. They need to release it tomorrow preferably, before the final debate.

He'll likely saving the best for last, so it's freshest in people's minds during the election.

First video was better. Not too much incriminating here. They're discussing possible conspiracy for 2018 mid-term election. And basically relying on the same 1 source as the last video (they could claim that guy is just a bullshitter/liar to get out of this). I hope they have more sources for future dirt than this 1 guy.

killary is going to shit

Jonestein has a video of Hillary saying racist things?
Source please?

Great. So OKeefe is going to attention whore and trickle the videos out slowly. If he dropped it all before the las debate Hillary would be done.

POST YFW TRUMP MENTIONS THIS AND THE PREVIOUS VIDEO TOMORROW

He claims he's going to be releasing videos from now until election day. I imagine the best stuff will be during late October/early November.

stop being racist and over reacting goy, it's nothing.

Yeah whatever, so it's fucking nothing again. I'm getting sick of this shit.

The last one if the one which will be on everyone's mind. Trump is gonna fucking eviscerate her live on air.

I wanted it before the debate too, but maybe it should be right before the election. I am convinced they were saving Trumptapes and the carpet bombing him with women thing for Nov. 1st. So it would sink him with no time to recover. They got nothing now and we have a lot

(Checked)
Trips confirm, I hope O'keefe is keeping himself safe and doesn't suicide himself with 7 shots from a nailgun to the back of the head.

infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

Fuck yes. Gonna be a good day, Anons. Cheers.

wew

Filthy fucking spic! Deport this motherfucker!

By now, I think he's fully aware that he's a dead man walking. The only question is, how he's going to be suicided.

Foval reminds me of Chuck Johnson

PRAISE KEK

SHADILAY
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

Yesterday's leaks were better imo. Anyway, which parts do we want clipped?

/comfy/

twitter.com/DREAMerJ_D

Then again, if he does die it's an out-right admission of guilt. He's got at least a couple of weeks (until the election) to live. If I were him I'd fuck off and live in a rural third world country for the rest of my days and hope to god no one bothers to come looking.

Trump presidency can't come soon enough

My only question is how will Scott not be V& for these things?

I mean James. Fuck.

Both are top-tier.
Can't wait for tomorrow for Trump to slam Hillary over both videos.

Post shitlib salt

Ok, great just finished it. To sum it up, it's nothing people don't already know. The democrats bus people around to vote illegally, and have systematic ways of getting illegals registered. Only thing new is that they now utilize used car sales instead of buses in many cases to avoid the suspicion of actually busing people.

I guess instead of actually crashing Clinton's campaign, O'Keefe is just dropping info on how the GOP can try to fight the inevitable wave of voter fraud.

He's doing good work, but he completely lied about the substance of these videos.

FULL VIDEO 1/2

I hope the nigger tape drops tomorrow
I want to see hillary sweating buckshells in the debate

Just wait, it's building up to more I guess

Tomorrow.

O'Keefe releases a vid of Hillary's Ebola chan shrine.

Today is better for sure, m8. You have high ranking political operatives admitting plainly that they have and will continue to mass voter fraud, which is a felony. The prison just got 10 feet wider

NEVER

FULL VIDEO 2/2

archive.is/pZKPN

WEW LAD

Because he could just say it's all LARPing, or faking because they new the guy was a mole.

There's no real proof of anything in this video. At the end they're talking about possibly conspiring in 2018.

I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW

Limbaugh is talking about the videos right now on his talk show.

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING! Limbaugh has a huge following and he fucking hates the clintons.

Oh shit, and Bernie this morning posted something about voter fraud being like 30 people in the US. The DNC knew this was coming.

wew lads, ted cruz weighing in

Good rato

Might actually work with or current (((judicial system)))

I'LL HELP YOU WIN THE ELECTION IF YOU GIVE ME YOUR DELEGATES DAHNALD

I think that's going to be tomorrow

"#BlackVotesMatter…………fucking niggers"

-H.R Clinton

It………It's over for them user's. What a fuckin year to be alive man.

PRAIS KEK AND THE GLORY HAS BESTOWED UPON US

Anyone have specific time clips they want me to cut? Last chance before I go do other things

This second video is going to get more exposure.

Watch who's tweeting about it. Even Rato is doing it.

Just like Trump was bragging about grabbing pussies to sound manly, this guy could be bragging about fraud to sound cool and edgy. Not really that far fetched. Innocent until proven guilty and all that.

But it's exactly what is needed right now.

You are right, in that this type of fraud is long what Drudge browsing, Rush listening Republican normies have suspected. But there never has been any (((MSM))) investigative reporting to dredge up details (and we all know why). Without this a normie will just get called a tinfoiler by any Dem friends or coworkers. Now they have ammo to fight back.

The foundation is crumbling and everything it supported with it.

High-quality, comfy commentary available here at embed related, lads.

El Rato and his army of crazy kike worshipers will lead a holy crusade against the treacherous forces of moloch. This election makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

It better be, tomorrows his last chance to drop a bomb before the final debate.

Though really with the massive amount of confirmed voter fraud Trump has enough ammo to throw the country into civil war if he loses.

Hafe Shekuru
Thank you for correcting the record

14:05 to 15:36, the entire segment involving Cesar Vargas

I actually think a nigger tape of hillary would be more effective if it came out after the debate. The debate spotlight gives her too good of an opportunity to defuse it, while without the debate it will just go viral everywhere without her being able to do much about it.

thread theme

Goddamn it Styx when will you give up your silly lolberg fantasy and embrace full fascism, you green thumbed demon worshiping faggot? Your vids are great aside from the lolberg egalitarian dumb shit.

Rush is talking about O'Keefe's stuff now

Filterberg is creaming over Hillary's communism agenda.

Britbong here, anywhere I can stream that?

Maybe. At the very least dropping these voter fraud bombs just took one of their best weapons away from them. If they pull it now they risk losing the whole country.

Yeah, trump should have had her sign a consent form before escalating. Nothing gets the pussy wetter than asking for permission!

Made a clip of that Poos supporting Trump from that other thread. Unrelated but funny.

How does your retarded burger voting even work, can people go to whatever polling station they want and vote? Are you not registered to a single polling station?

This is the best investigative journalism I've seen in years, this little faggot grew into a man doing serious shit and getting real evidence.

wmal.com

He's a complete joke.

Thanks for all your help, Scotty! We couldn't have destroyed the Democratic party without you.

Yes, you are. But it's racist to ask for ID at the polls. All they do is confirm your signature matches. I always make it a point to show them my drivers license when I sign. You can always tell a dimmocrap poll worker because they get all figity and upset when you do that.

O'keefe brought down Acorn too, right? One of the few honest journalists left.

no you're registered to a single voting location.

The problem is, it's considered "racist" to request valid ID at these stations. So there isn't any way to prove for the most part that people are who they say they are when they walk in.

In theory you give your name to the people, they check to see that you're registered, then they direct you to a voting booth and you go.

The big problems come with absentee voting. There was a big problem in the democratic party with absentee ballots coming in from dead people, who've been dead a long time.

talkstreamlive.com/program/rush_limbaugh/

Starting on webms now, will be done in about two hours perhaps.

Super shit quality.

If Trump gets elected, based street shitters will be our bastion against China.

If Hillary gets elected, based street shitters will finally have had enough of America shitting outside of the designated streets and turn to China & Russia, just like the Philippines.

The choice is obvious.

It's illegal to ask for an ID because it getting one would be too hard for blacks and hispanics (it takes a few hours and $10-20 to get one).

(checked)
thank you user

In a lot of states you could walk off a plane from Africa and go vote. The (((democrats))) designed it to be this way to make fraud easier.

the DMV is full of spics and niggers though

That idea has always struck me as the most ironically white supremacist comment ever. Leftists are generally ironic white supremacists.

Trump was right again. At this point it's pretty much garuntegauruntee that he has Intel sources that tell him before these things happen.

le soft bigotry of low expectations

Which is why it's so slow and useless. When I went to the DPS(Texan DMV) years ago to get my under 21 ID, the bitch taking my info barely spoke English. No doubt it's only gotten worse since.

Iodine merchant is kicking off big time.

That's not at all what I'm saying, I do have low expectations for blacks and hispanics in general. But they would call me a bigot too.

My point is these anti-racist left wingers claim to hate the very thing that defines them. So they are as white supremacist as anyone here, but in an ironic way. Short version, communists lack self-awareness

Democracy was a mistake

shit, was meant for

General Flynn, part of Trump's inner circle and one of his most trusted advisers was the former head of the DIA.

Yes Trump has intelligence contacts.

And this is a problem for illegals…how?

He's okay with immigration from the 3rd world, "but they better damn well assimilate", which basically puts him in Teddy Roosevelt territory. It's a shame Styx doesn't do call-in shows the way other libertarian-aligned people like Christopher Cantwell do, or I'd call him up and ask him how to make sure immigrants are going to assimilate when green cards and citizenship are not conditional on assimilation, when there is no sort of federal- or state-level organization to investigate and enforce assimilation (the way Gary, Indiana used to have an "Americanization" program for its immigrant steel workers, putting them in single family homes and visiting periodically to make sure everything is being kept 'merican enough), and when we have a political culture where assimilation is called "bigoted" and "racist", preventing the formation of any remotely non-pozzed "Americanization" organization.

Even if such organizations did exist, about the best you could hope for would be making third-worlders into white-presenting people who vote Democrat, like Chinese-Americans. This kills the libertarian; I don't know why Styx doesn't realize this.

I guess Styx does AMA threads on 4/pol/ every now and then, but I haven't been there in over a year now.

Seriously, voter fraud and starting riots is illegal, right?

Are there going to be any investigations? Is anybody going to get arrested over this stuff?

Trump better bring this stuff up tomorrow.

Well Holla Forums IS always right

(noice)

Obama just finished a speech about how Trump's claims of voter fraud make him ineligible for office. Don't expect anyone to be punished for this shit until he takes office.

If Trump and his campaign were videotaped doing half of this he'd be in handcuffs already.

The rat is even adopting Trump's twitter patterns.

The internet is kill.

My sock puppet account is almost shoa'd

How to improve? I don't really know much about cutting but the space for video data is so small.

The day this nigger finally gets lynched is going to be so sweet

The first Project Veritas video got 2+ million views in 24 hours on Youtube alone. It's on Drudge and plenty of other places. (Does he have a Facebook page?)

When Donald Trump will mention these videos at the debate, how they use illegal immigrants to commit mass voter fraud, etc. these videos will become even more viral. It'll be undeniable that the Democratic Party is involved in mass voter fraud on a large scale.

THE TRUMP-BRAND CHEESE SHIPMENTS HAVE REACHED TEXAS

Just a little fatal accident, nothing suspicious

Worried about O'Keefe. Can we send some of our big guys?

I'm visiting family right now and they constantly have CNN blaring at all hours of the day. This was all they talked about from his speech in Green Bay. They kept echoing some mythical number as proof of this, like a thought-terminating cliche.

Looks like they have some explaining to do videos to ignore.

Listen to the journalist, he sounds like a huge fruit too. Foval probably though this was safe to do cause it was an underling and was bribing/wowing him with power for dicksuckage.

EVERYONE CHECK THE DRUDGE REPORT WEBSITE RIGHT NOW

Checked 'em! Also, cultists gonna' cult, my fellow user. There's no amount of reason and evidence that can break someone out. Either they leave of their own volition, or they simply reinforce their cognitive dissonance until it's a constant struggle to simply live in reality. Hence, safe spaces.

What does this mean?

The link doesn't work for me, can you archive it?

Bob Creamer be he cuck or kike has a knock off of the swastika for Democracy Partners logo. Look on the video at 9:23.

git gud at making webms and re-encode.

Done with part 1 now, starting on 2nd part of 3.

underrated post

at least he redlinked the O'Keefe video but wew, this is like when he put Charlie Sheen having the HIV as the top story the week of Paris

Let`s wait and find out >>78947447

Looks more like the symbol for Autism Speaks.

Liar. Both videos are in the headlines at the top of the page.

Silly user, you can't believe everything that Donald says! You have to go to hillaryclinton.com where the (((fact-checkers))) will tell you what's really going on.

I'm getting comfy

Really wish I was at my desktop so I could give you my script.

tl;dr: VP9 and Opus are a must. Use a 2-pass constant quality encode. This isn't the one I use but it's similar:

ffmpeg -i -c:v libvpx-vp9 -pass 1 -b:v 0 -crf 45 -threads 8 -speed 4 -tile-columns 6 -frame-parallel 1 -an -f webm /dev/null && \ffmpeg -i -c:v libvpx-vp9 -pass 2 -b:v 0 -crf 45 -threads 8 -speed 2 -tile-columns 6 -frame-parallel 1 -auto-alt-ref 1 -lag-in-frames 25 -c:a libopus -b:a 64k -f webm out.webm

Quality/size tradeoff can be tweaked by changing the value of crf (1-64?), adding -vf scale=-1:[360, 480, etc.] (I think before -c:a, position is important) to scale the resolution down (also speeds up encode), and changing b:a if audio size starts to be an issue.

This will take a long time, be warned. VP9 is slow but god damn is it good.

it's the autism logo

WTF is going on? I can't Archive the page right now with Archive.is for some reason. Can someone else try to make a copy of this page?

nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/hillary-clinton-lesbian-sex-claims-vince-foster-fixer/

dude might have taken one for the team from the pozzed out faggit.

ffmpeg -y -ss 02.632 -i "Rigging the Election - Video II - Mass Voter Fraud-hDc8PVCvfKs.mp4" -c:v libvpx-vp9 -b:v 194k -pix_fmt yuv420p -speed 1 -vf scale=-1:360 -sws_flags bicubic -param0 1/3 -param1 1/3 -lag-in-frames 25 -auto-alt-ref 1 -frame-parallel 0 -tile-columns 0 -quality good -sn -c:a libopus -b:a 48k -ac 2 -metadata title="Rigging the Election - Video II - Mass Voter Fraud-hDc8PVCvfKs, PART 1 OF 3" -to 407.667 -f webm -threads 4 -pass 1 -an NUL

ffmpeg -y -ss 02.632 -i "Rigging the Election - Video II - Mass Voter Fraud-hDc8PVCvfKs.mp4" -c:v libvpx-vp9 -b:v 194k -pix_fmt yuv420p -speed 1 -vf scale=-1:360 -sws_flags bicubic -param0 1/3 -param1 1/3 -lag-in-frames 25 -auto-alt-ref 1 -frame-parallel 0 -tile-columns 0 -quality good -sn -c:a libopus -b:a 48k -ac 2 -metadata title="Rigging the Election - Video II - Mass Voter Fraud-hDc8PVCvfKs, PART 1 OF 3" -to 407.667 -f webm -threads 4 -pass 2 output1.webm

Yurop here, can't see shit even with link.

meh

I got a screencap at least

Yeah, mine looks a little more like that. Only difference is I set -b:v to 0k and tweak my quality with crf. You'll get much better quality relative to size with it. You may have to do some mental math while it encodes to make sure you don't overshoot. Also if the video is in the 8+ minute range, you will probably have to use 32k for audio quality.

I`m not sure if I want there to be tapes of this.

Thanks.

Filter Merchant just announced he is going to get someone from Drudge on the show soon about Hillary's sexy times.

w.why not nigga?

Alright, a young Hillary good be a good watch.
But I fear a old hag with Huma.

Blargh! She looka likea dirty jew beast.

I hope efukt does an edit, if that's what it is

Think about it: you can bet this 'hitman' probably kept videos and other types of evidence to protect his own life. And he may not have been the one who personally killed Vince Foster but he must know who did it.

I hear that that image is a dud.
Anyone know for sure?

Maybe he used the take to kill with.

$20 on Hillary being the alpha-dike

Wouldn't mind seeing what Huma is hiding tbqh.

The blood of innocent goy babies.

Drudge front page.. ITz true Itz True singing… my first /pol-gasm

I had to Meme this shit on Twitter. Gun Shy about linking my twitter here, but then I don't know why it fucking matters, no VPN.

Made this thing, posted it in the other thread too.

What do I tweak in all those options? crf being video quality?

Webms done.

It's just an ad for their magazine. Cleaned up screenshot.

Also, if you missed yesterday's video, the webms are in thread 2:

Fucker just gave his life for this country.

I do. I want those tapes out now.

That's for tomorrow, debate day, it'll probably be so bad she'll be forced to not show up for the debate, leaving Trump the whole time to talk to America.

Wasted dub dubs, stop shilling your shit here. Give a webm or gtfo.

I'm not CTR nigger, I was just laughing out loud when I saw the National Enquirer on Drudge because I remember the Cuban Mistress Crisis. We even discovered one of Ted Cruz's illegitimate child thanks to their article.

I'm not Styx, did you miss the part where I disagreed with some of what he says here?

And I cannot into video encoding, though if you post the 8ch VP9 webm guide I might be able to do it.

Are Gondolas permitted to enter this establishment?

If you have a problem with Gondolas, you've got a problem with yourself. Honestly, if you're a gondola-hating faggot, you need to re-evaluate your life. ffs smdh fam.

dey fuggin better be :DDD:DD

Gondola is the essence of the Holla Forumsack spirit. Being largely unable to influence what's going on around him, but really just taking it all in as is.

THE GOOGLES AT GOOGLE ARE ACTIVELY TRYING TO CENSOR THIS VIDEO WITHOUT CAUSING A STREISAND EFFECT. THE VIEWS ON THE VIDEO ARE LOCKED, LIKELY AT 1% OF ACTUAL VIEWS, TO KEEP IT OUT OF TRENDING VIDEOS. NOTE THE RATIO OF LIKES TO VIEWS. SPREAD THIS VIDEO AND THIS FACT EVERYWHERE THAT GOOGLE IS ACTIVELY CENSORING A VIDEO WITH PROOF OF THE ELECTION BEING RIGGED, AND TWEET THE VIDEO TO DONALD, MAKE SURE THE CONTENTS ARE BROUGHT UP AT THE DEBATE.

Gondola is pretty great. I am refraining from dumping some rares because I don't want to distract.

Let's just watch the world together.

KikeTube has now locked the views in the UK

Lets see what my VPN spits out.

Election or not the view counter isn't updated at every 5 minutes. If we weren't in an election and Eric Schmidt hadn't been on the Hillary Clinton campaign team I would tell you it's normal that the view counter seems locked at a low figure at the beginning. But I'm not sure considering the circumstances.

it has more thumbs up than views

someone knows this song?

Shut up. It's up to us to share the information and talk to people. The media is at war against Trump and the truth. We need to strike back and attack the media. Today, tomorrow, every day.

You are sharing the videos with friends and family right? Information is useless if it's not spread and shared. I have some friends who are in support of Hillary who I intend to show these to as soon as I get the chance. I'm hoping it gets support for Trump, but getting less support for Hillary is still good.

is another video coming out today? another long one, i mean

I think he said something about next week

oh come on, we can't wait that long
we have to make hay while it's still hot

/Paul/ p-please stop spreading this, it's nothing.
If you keep it up I w-won't get paid…
My gender studies degree has amounted to nothing and I need the bread and water CTR is paying me.

:^)