Other urls found in this thread:

alzebab.org/lee-rigby-bangs-his-drum-no-more/
archive.fo/FtxPk
twitter.com/Al_Zebab?s=01
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TOLERANCE IS THE BEST
DIVERSITY IS THE BEST
SAY IT WITH ME

Why do shitskins love rap "music" so much?

What the fuck is up with Trudeau's face here?
I can't be the only who thinks it's off am I?

Jesus, he's even calling out Jeffry Amherst (I guess as some kind of comparison to ISIS fighters) are these subhumans not ashamed of their stupidity?

It's not just shitskins, it's pretty much everyfuckingone at this point.

Religion of peace :)

He is white and calling for the death of white babies (he's probably had a sad lonely filthy life which has lead him to this) fucking so ridiculous.

I want blood at this point

He claims he is not a muslim but a "zebabist"
From the fat fucks website:

I think its obvious that he is heavily influenced by the religion of peace, however muslim or not, hes anti white and and a massive dickhead.
Now Holla Forums dont you go doxxing him or anything bad like that, id hate to see him get fucked with, that would be just awful…

So he just named a new religion after himself lmao. Assumed he was muslim because of the targets and the fact he used ISIS props during the video

Here's a page from his site about murdered soldier Lee Rigby
alzebab.org/lee-rigby-bangs-his-drum-no-more/
I'd dig further but ive had enough rage for today.

Yeah, hes obviously involved in islam somewhere along the line, the zebabist political party thing is a satirical project he started to fuck with Nigel Farage.
Again, either way he is contributing directly to the downfall of white people so he gets the rope.

cant, the man cant be stopped

Are Nige is a force of nature.
We should get him to personally behead this fat cunt when Trump crowns him king of the new British empire next year.
Also, here is an archive link to the website as I forgot in the other post
archive.fo/FtxPk

WEW
I'd have this fat cunt personally stuffed into an iron maiden in the Tower of London
You have to find Excalibur to be king of Britain lad
we'll settle for driving foreigners into the channel too though

I'd rather have a pint and a pork pie with him tbh

He's a fag.

Really?
I just think hes really happy to be in the presence of a fellow muslim tbh

"If they kill you, we win." -Trudeau Cuck Prime

Chat shit get rigby-ed really rubbed me the wrong way

Better not read the entry
on his website then…

Holy fuck rope rope rope

reading his entry made me want to post this

Regular music is haram unless if you listen to vocals.

I don't know any whites who like rap.

all drums and percussion instruments are illegal in islamic law
as is any female vocals
the drums of war makes a mudshit shake with terror and hate at the same time

So it isn't hate speech if it's against a white person?

Off course, nice of u to wake up

this isn't even good degenerate brit music

Just a typical example of cuckface

Maybe Nigel "I killed racist party" Farage get uncucked?

I don't know if this is funny or frightening.

I don't know many whites who don't.

I'm never understood hate crime laws at all…

Same here. I grew up in rural Canada and went to a small(ish) 99% white high school (graduated in 2010) of about 1000-1200 or so people, and even there I'd say that easily half of the kids listened to rap; most parties would have about half of the music as rap, etc. I can only imagine that it's worse now.

because it requires little to no artistic or creative ability

i think they're pretty easy to understand

the superior races have to bow to the lower races

the tv says its cool
cool kids think it makes them tougher
its all dumb, fake poser shit
this entire decade can be summed up by pretentiousness
its like the 80's all over again except without the excess just the degenerate nihilism of the late 90's

Religion of peace….

top tier march right there

It all makes sense now, those sub human inbred rat kikes being the most untouchable…

Having enough money and lies subvert natural order kike. jews would be nothing without shekels, propaganda, and useful idiots. We are talking physical strength, mental acuity, spiritual stength, not shekels and propaganda being acted through proxy.

its a fake smile

easy to spot because the eyes dont scrunch up at all

a lot of white losers are going to join islam because they are guaranteed a wife

That cunts in Canterbury. Better hope we don't cross paths

He has a song about period blood…he might be a legit sperg.

He's from thanet in kent

Take a look at Al-Zebabist N.o.OOOG (@Al_Zebab): twitter.com/Al_Zebab?s=01 here's his twitter

it's the heroin of warriors

I know you Westerners use hymns instead, but it's not the same.

Is this "serious" music or are these just Mongolian memes?

every cuck in britain will defend thing because UKIP is raciss

Sperg masterrace reporting in to inform you that the thought of sticking my face into a rancid pool of menstrual blood makes me want to scream. If he IS a sperg, he's a fucking degenerate one.

Burger here, I met a blonde white guy that did just that. He was a 300 lb sperg that openly talked about MGTOW shit and posts he read on /k/. He was a nogunz lefty that wanted a carry pistol to protect himself from "christian rednecks", no joke. His fiancee was a 3/10 asian woman. We had a lot of fun at his expense, even the kebabs working there didn't like him. Our gay boss ended up firing his ass and the other two kebabs over that Florida nightclub shooting since he refused to disavow the shooter (He's become surprisingly redpilled since then, the whole crew is white and semi-Holla Forums tier now.)

Having been around china and other asian countries, I can tell you that pretty much all asian music completely lacks any sense of irony.

They are very serious about their music, despite how ridiculous it may seem to us.

supposedly fetal alcohol syndrome