BREAKING: POO IN LOOS STOP BEING POLITE, START GETTING REAL

Fuck these poos are based

They love Donald Trump. You live in a world where men from India gather on designated Trump rally streets

Old news friend. Apparently he's auspicious in some vague branch of hinduism or something. They've been working their pooinloo meme magic for him since he won the primary.

This will never stop making me smug as fuck

PAJEET POWER

Trump will build the greatest designated shitting streets you have ever seen, believe me friends believe me.

This is an old news, discussed a thousand times
go back to >>>/cuckchan/

Pajeets just demand someone they can venerate, they love being ruled over by powerful forces. I think it goes back to being cucked so hard by the British.

This video is from today faggot.

Made a mp4.

Are Indians the only non-whites besides the Japs that don't hate and disrespect white people, our culture, and our history?

More subtle multicultural reinforcement.
Anyone got the "Godly nigger" screencap from cuckchan handy?

They have a very long history of fighting mudslimes. They really fucking hate muzzies. That's probably part of why they like Trump.

It's probably because they just project their delusions onto Trump just like 99% of this board does. This is the same Trump who is on record as saying he wants to protect Saudi Arabia. This is the same Trump who started a modeling agency [read: high end prostitution service] with some Muslim Turk. The same Trump who has golf courses and million dollar housing developments all over the Muslim world.

Who cares if non-White A "really fucking hates" non-White B? Maybe we should just flood our country with shit streeters! Then they'd outnumber the Muslims and everything would be soooooo based!

DESIGNATING TRUMPING STREETS

0.05 ₮ has been deposited into your account.

Why don't you just racemix your daughter with a based pajeet? Maybe Shally Kumar will let host the reception at his Holmdel mansion.

this is (you)

This is (you). Go back where you came from.

Can someone explain what is it in their religion that has made these people support Trump like this? I don't think I've even seen Trump talk about India.

oh sorry my mistake this is (you)

It's just paid psyops courtesy of Shally Kumar. Like less than 10% of curry niggers are voting for Trump – as if they'd suddenly be welcome in a White nation just because they've got (R) next to their name.

I think it's just that they really hate Muslims because they've been fighting them since forever.

Enemy of my enemy etc.

Trump is Kalki, Destroyer of Filth.
PRAISE KEK

Trump is on official US record with Congress and the POTUS and MIC generals saying he wants to protect Shlomo Australia?
[citation needed]

Nothing I say or do as a civilian is "on record" you fucking Good.

We got invaded by anti racist nigger faggots from r/thedonald

You have any source of these claims? Shill

I'll buy a big gulp on my way home tomorrow in gratitude to the fine people of India. Thank you.

As far as non-whites go, Indians are all right, as long as they are not muslims and live in Southeast Asia.

These guys are pretty cool.

Also, is eating Curry Holla Forums approved? I really like Indian food tbh.

The closest I've ever got to eating Indian food is some mahatma saffron yellow rice.

I just picked a bunch of green habaneros off my plants and made some pepper sauce. You can't even get done with 1 bite before you need a drink. I'm talking makes you light headed it is so hot. I think my tongue actually has chemical burns from it but damn is it good.

I need a pic of this. Now.

I know there was a picture of like a million poos or something essentially wearing cheap Hitler youth outfits it is pretty good.

I'd definitely Priya Rai tbh m8

Literally the only Indian girl I've ever found attractive

What if one of the Trumps just pulled a wealthy version of anons getting indian kids/big man tyrone to read shit they wrote for money? Am I the only one who see's it that way?