MODERN DAY SAMSON

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON

"Trump has removed all doubt about who’s really running the show. It ain’t us. It ain’t the American people. It's the globalist entity. Those snakes have just been driven out of their holes due to their frantic effort to get Hillary elected. Patriots who were once reviled as ‘conspiracy nuts’ have been proven to be right. They are no longer conspiracy ‘theories.’ They’re REAL conspiracies, and they’re being conducted by criminals.

There was plenty of evidence that should have destroyed Hillary’s candidacy even without the WikiLeaks. Those leaks only confirmed what we knew. The elite own the mainstream media, most politicians, and even the FBI. Now that they know that we know, they are going for the throat. They want Hillary in there at all cost so they can continue their evil plans. Those plans include the destruction of the middle class through open borders. They include gun control and eventual confiscation. They include the destruction of free speech on the Internet. They include a police state and enslavement of the American people.

The existence of a shadow government has finally been confirmed. We are their citizen cattle. We are constantly lied to. Hillary enjoys using a technique known as “gas-lighting.” Here is an excerpt from Wikipedia:

Gaslighting or gas-lighting is a form of psychological abuse in which a victim is manipulated into doubting their own memory, perception, and sanity. Instances may range from the denial by an abuser that previous abusive incidents ever occurred up to the staging of bizarre events by the abuser with the intention of disorienting the victim. Sociopaths and narcissists frequently use gaslighting tactics. Sociopaths consistently transgress social mores, break laws, and exploit others, but typically are also charming and convincing liars who consistently deny wrongdoing. Thus, some who have been victimized by sociopaths may doubt their perceptions.

Hillary will lie to our faces and expect us to swallow it every time. She’s a sociopath. In an interview she was asked if she has ever lied to the American people. Here’s her reply:

" I don't believe I ever have. I don't believe I ever will. I'm going do the best I can to level with the American people.”

That’s gas-lighting.

The fact that Trump is an outsider and a threat to the globalists helped cause them to further expose themselves. They thought they were omnipotent, but an outsider has caused the gas-lighted populace to snap out of it. We’re awake and we’re angry. If the oligarchs try to steal the election, we’ll be even angrier.

Trump is our last chance. He can help cause their criminal enterprise to start crashing down. Trump is a modern day Samson."

- Ben Garrison

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The memes are working, he's that close to becoming zyklon ben.

Ben is going all out.

I hate to say this but Samson died at the end

2 shekels have been deposited in my account

>you will live to see the holocaust

EVERYTHING WILL BE REAL IF YOU POST NOT AGAIN ZYKLON BEN!!

So close to the original but I think someone changed the symbol at the top to a pyramid.

My autism has compelled me to look up the conversion rate of the Israeli Shekel and its 1 USD = 3.82 ILS, therefore 2 shekels is actually nearly 50 cents which is way too much for a single post. An accurate conversion would be the equivalent of 10 cents, which is the assumed pay per post of shills unless someone can correct me on this, which would leave us at just 0.38 shekels per post, or 38 jew cents

Do shekels have cents?

What you failed to understand is that ab7a91 is actually (((George Soros himself)))!

The new shekel replaced it in 1985. Its currency sign is ⟨ ₪ ⟩, although it is often denominated as S or NS. It is subdivided into 100 agoras or agorot. Both Israeli shekels are purely units of currency and not weight. With the 2014 series of notes, the Bank of Israel abandoned the transcriptions Sheqel and Sheqalim in favor of the standard English forms Shekel and Shekels.

Ben, you absolute madman, we love you.

(checked)
O-oy vey

How is this guy not wise to the JQ yet????

oh shit maybe my trips say he actually is!

I'm working overtime.

top kek

O'keefe should be dropping video now

Christ this is the best he's ever done.

Where is the original?

;^D

I thought Trump was Cyrus. Ambushing the Babylonian elite while they partied and were drunk off their power.

this is the original, noone editted it yet

seconding this

Time to stop them gaslighting us, it's time to start gassing them.

Low energy, he didn't even set this shit up so that searches and stuff might cross-refer people to info on the Samson Option.

NOT AGAIN ZYKLON BEN!!

Lets sage him then.

is it an intelligence meme that cts call people a psychopath or sociopath willy-nilly?

fancy falling for the gimmick of your own strawman cts and thinking it's real. indicates to me a psychological problem, a malignant tendency to conflate peoples real behaviours with fictional ones you just made up. It's a species of Narcissm.

Trump is our Samson Option, user.

That disgusting policy is not something to be emulated. While MAD prevents enemies from launching homeland invasions, the Samson Option insures that the only way for anyone, ally or foe, to deal with Israel is to completely glass the nation from mantle to stratosphere. The slightest danger to Israel is a threat to all other nations, therefore the only winning move is to preemptively, cooperatively destroy Israel to the degree of obliterating the second strike capabilities of the kikes as well.

The holocaust is going to be a lot more exciting than ovens and bicycle powered soap factories.

Where's the original?

And then Barron takes the title of Caesar

Kikes frequently spy on US on every level. Some year ago there was a hushed up story about how US lost its launch codes to significant portion of its nuclear arsenal. Israel itself might nuke just some capitals, but kike diaspora will make sure the follow up will be an armageddon.

I hate his pointless labeling, it's the only thing that ruins his cartoons.

NOT AGAIN ZYKLON BEN!!

Great one. Ben is really awesome lately.

Who was Samson?

Thread theme

Read the bible. No, really, read the fucking bible.

But here's a TL;DR

Found the original.

Supposedly a kike but kikes can't into labor let alone cause property damage so he was probably a nigger.

Thanks user!

Noyice

in the original one Trump was wearin an armband

New O'Keefe video:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

Not to mention, getting literally and figuratively screwed by Delilah which led to his arrest.

Everyone dies at the end.

Thanks fam. I now have accurate terminology.

Kek those first three are great.

A big guy.

NOT AGAIN ZYKLON BEN!

I hadn't seen that third one before. Ben has truly become one of us (and I was ITT when he did). If you're reading this, Ben, we love you and may God protect you when SHTF.

Then why is there a time capsule buried by the freemasons in Colorado?

isn't that a jew?

NOT AGAIN ZYKLON BEN!

i get the idea, but read a fucking book nigger

Actually, not reading is the solution here. No one should be touching that Semitic trash, nor likening a White man to a Semite.

That's sort of hilariously meta then, considering Ben "Put Every Kike On A Spike" Garrison is using the comparison.

I think this is his worst recent work. Equating Trump to a Semite, plus a whole assortment of enemy organizations and names, but not a single touch on Israel or AIPAC.

Somebody really needs to send him a polite e-mail with a link to the audio version of The Protocols.

He's admitting that the Rothschilds are in control of the press, that's a step in the right direction.

Ben has always been redpilled, he was just afraid to show it until the times started changing.

Now it's mainstream to hate kikes so he can start going all out.

NOT AGAIN ZYKLON BEN

Nah, he was definitely an infocuck for a while.

Just a reminder that modern jews are not the same as the early jews, its not a disaster if someone references the book in regards to a white man, guys, calm down.

Right, that's why I am using the term Semite. Or are you going to peddle the Khazar theory to somehow sever the link between modern Jews and their Semitic roots?
None of the Semites are White. If you have European blood, you should not associate with them in any way. That means drop the Cuckstian culture because it is Semitic in nature, case in point, Samson wasn't White.

How about Trump as Prometheus? Ben should do that next

NOT AGAIN ZYKLON BEN!!

It'd be pretty
I'm not much of an American idealist (we should go back to thinking of ourselves as European colonies instead of dividing ourselves from the root of our race), but that'd be a good one

I had just made the connection and it seemed so perfect.
There's also that Prometheus Unbound poem. I got some talent I don't use enough, so I might just do something myself with this idea.

NOT AGAIN ZYKLON BEN

You are now aware that Samson died when the same temple he brought down upon the Phillistines fell on his own head.

well trump isnt bringing a literal tower down so how is he gonna die in the process?

You're thinking way too concretely, user. Memes are abstraction, immaterial thoughts manifested into reality.

He wants to reform lobbying, make peace with Russia, audit/disestablish the fed, build a border wall to stop illegal immigration, and jail Clinton. Do you really think people won't try to stop him if he manages to beat Shillary in the election, moron?

He is but he doesn't admit it because he wants to keep making a living on his comics. But he has even visited Holla Forums Holla Forums, probably frequents here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson
>However, if Samson's hair is cut, he shall lose his strength.

NOT AGAIN ZYKLON BEN!!

god damn i love ben garrison

I agree, I specifically remember him with an american flag armband.

Rest of the cartoon is great, barely needs anything.

Holy shit, I hadn't even thought about the hair connection.

Garrison, you goddam madman.

Actually, now that I think about it, the destruction of the temple imagery has some interesting aspects. Even though it is "the corrupt establishment", it is born out as a clear reference to the architectural idealism of the American tradition (inspired from the Greeks) which is being shattered utterly. A blinding light floods from behind, from the past. The facade of idealism must be replaced by the truth of heritage.

Take notes Benny G

Does anyone have the original? It said "MODERN DAY TITUS".

NOT AGAIN ZYKLON BEN!!

NOT AGAIN ZYKLON BEN!!

NOT AGAIN ZYKLON BEN
O
T

A
G
A
I
N

Z
Y
K
L
O
N

B
E
N

So did Caesar

The defining term of this election.

NOT AGAIN ZYKLON BEN!!

Zyklon Ben doing an AMA at the_donald.

He said things about Holla Forums

user, WTF? At least add :orig to a picture from Twitter if you're going to post it here.

NOT AGAIN ZYKLON BEN

Stop stealing are Donald, fucker.

but by that logic Zynkyoku saying we are "honorable samurai" is demeaning to whites.

Additionally, much the same way egypt was stolen from red haired blue eyed peoples and claimed to be black, jews stole their entire identity from the hebrews, which may have been white for all we know, the hebrews were replaced by canaanites and assyrians who later became the jewish tribes we know, who are definitely semitic.
Its worth noting that there are theories regarding the tribe of dan (one of the hebrew tribes displaced by semites) being the tuatha de danann from the third migration into ireland, who then went to form irish civilization, which currently holds the most pure population of haplogroup i DNA.

NOT AGAIN ZYKLON BEN!!

NOT AGAIN ZYKLON BEN

Kinda like how Ben can be subtle at naming the jew, while making it easily digestible for normalfags, since its easy to search about this people.
Ben's art went from infowars levels of soft-pill into becoming the water that slowly molds the hard rock surface, of a bluepilled normalfag mind in a era of easy access of knowledge.

this inspired me

NOT AGAIN ZYKLON BEN

but normies dont care about anything right now and when that happens they still wont care

ben fucking garrison, ladies and gentlemen

holy shit. we actually memed ben "the one man klan" garrison into reality.

Honestly we've memed Kek, Ebola-chan, winter-chan, Trump, and now a Hillary bus dumping poo into the street and you're surprised about Ben?

not surprised. elated. the icing on the cake though? ben's first post on 8/pol/ was just over SIX MILLION posts ago.

Probably frequents here? He's the OP of this thread, all of the "NEW GARRISON CARTOON!" threads are made by him.

polite sage, need to find which post this is

fug. looks like the six millionth post after zyklon ben's first visit got deleted. now we'll never know what it said.

It's archived and floating around here somewhere.you seem a bit new for some reason

i have the original ben thread saved as well as all the archive links to that thread as well. that's not what i was trying to find. ben's original post id was >>1875491, so i was trying to see what was posted exactly six million posts later. >>7875491 appears to have been deleted by the mods, so now we won't know what was in that post. was just curious if there was any meme magic afoot.

my posting style is intentional to avoid textual meta-analysis

Early jews were just as awful as modern jews.

Worse actually because they still had balls and engaged in terrorism against whites firsthand (siqariqim), they were back then more of a threat, today's kikes are only a threat if you fall for their tricks.

Nope, the hebrews were subhuman kikes. Ave Hadrianus!

KEK WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS!

Their meta-analysis is shit.

hebrews were pre-jewish, savage, sure, but not the same as jews, who are a tribe of the "israelites" which are the chosen of the gods, (though jews deny the god multiplicity because they began to worship yahweh and later moloch exclusively)
That being said, yes, heebs were fucking savages, but they arent the scheming devils we know today, they were like egyptian vikings, it wasnt until the son of isaac (the one saved by an angel from the bloodthirst of yahweh) did we see the tribes split up, the "lost" tribes traveled far away and eventually seem to show up in other mythologies, while the two desert tribes move about to palestine, where they kill the original inhabitants and take over, becoming the jews we are now familiar with.

when looking at early christian old testament (as in, a torah with little meddling in its story) it sounds a hell of alot like a short history of egypt and its mythology, considering the cradle theory the story of the 12 tribes, when contextualized, sounds awfully plausible.

Y-y-you too, Ben

Autism or Judaism?

NOT AGAIN ZYKLON BEN!!

Excellent

NOT AGAIN ZYKLON BEN!!

criminally underrated

NOT AGAIN ZYKLON BEN!!

For a moment I thought Trump went full Fist of the North Star

That's true for all political cartoonists, they have to label everything in their comics

Nope, recently a "FUCKERS!" thread was made claiming to post a new cartoon, but it was years old. And thus forever ended the theory of these threads being made by him.

Also, he did an AMA on Reddit yesterdy and said that last year he was almost completely broke. He kicked his comics into overdrive for the election and things improved for him.

NOT AGAIN ZYKLON BEN!! PLEASE, NOT ANUVVA SHOAH!!!

I wonder if we can turn some random hippie faggot into SS fuhrer.

NOT AGAIN ZYKLON BEN!!

N O T A G A I N Z Y K L O N B E N
O
T

A
G
A
I
N

Z
Y
K
L
O
N

B
E
N

NOT AGAIN, ZYKLON BEN!

NOT AGAIN ZYKLON BEN

NOT AGAIN ZYKLON BEN!!

Accurate/10

Weeeeew. The ride doesn't stop. The programmer was hired to rig election machines by Congressman Tom Feeney, and freely admits to doing so in court.

bamp

kek

what's the source of this and how old is it?

Wait what? I wasn't aware of that one. Elaborate?

NOT AGAIN ZYKLON BEN!!