General Improvement Thread

Probably the most important thing we can be doing right now in the current year is preparing for what's coming. We need to be able to convince our friends, family and strangers that we're right (and we are). We all need to be getting /fit/, learning how to defend ourselves, how to argue better, and knowing what habits to drop.

We need to start behaving like we used to. Being respectful of our elderly, watching out for our people and our children and family. We need to bring back pic related. We need to become great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LGbFt
archive.is/N2th7
chestsculpting.com/how-to-remove-estrogen-from-your-drinking-water/
vimeo.com/15346778
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If they don't realise it now, they're fucking retarded. Of course, if SHTF they'll immediately want to latch on to you for their survival, fucking parasites.

The weak must perish.

For those of us who have been tarrying.
How do we defend ourselves with about 2 weeks' training?

guns

Quick list for mini übermench.

-Quit fapping, fix your testosterone levels. Stop consuming the estrogen jew.
-Quit drugs and (((smoking)))
-Get /fit/ enough to not be a fat fuck, get to the gym, go outside and experience nature innawoods, ect. Live life.
-Get a hobby other than playing vidya and smoking weed, personally I go hunting but that's seasonal based, point is, be active
-Fix your testosterone, stop eating ready meals and for the love of Tits stop consumimg shitloads of sugary jew.

As for arguments, don't sperg out and reveal all your powerlevel to everyone all the time, you'll get a reputation. Instead, use logic, reason and a healthy amount of humor. Libshits break under banter and if they don't understand logic, a jest or too may work, but in general, it's unhealthy to argue with idiots.

Here's a couple of random pieces I found on my hard drive…

It's difficult to fix your shir after years of living comfortably but degenerate. Strive to be the best man you can be every day, do not give in to temptation and Jewry, you may be more aggressive in a way, but it's better to be a wolf than a sheep.

Learn to operate your firearm and learn it well. Go for a real long hike with all your stuff. You'll understand the feeling.

In 'Murica, carry a gun, in a place where funz are banned, it's perfectly legal to carry a walking stick or even some sort of beating stick if you can justify your reason to have one (my grandfather's stick I have for sentimental reasons, make it up if you have to), I have an Irish beating stick about the size of a rounder's bat strapped to my bag everywhere I go, I can pull it out quicker than a nigger can jump me and it packs a punch too.

If you choose to learn a martial art, take something up that's practical. A lot of fancy stick twirlling and chinese style jumping around and light punches aren't going to save you. Learn grapples, be prepared to take a hit as well as give one. And be fearless. Bring forth the rage you have surpressed for all these years, think of who you defend and who you fight, let that feeling fill you with energy, but before you use your fists, learn to use your head. Don't get yourself into trouble if you aren't confident enough to get yourself out of trouble. Stay out of jail too, we need you for the race war :^)

archive.is/LGbFt

archive.is/N2th7

chestsculpting.com/how-to-remove-estrogen-from-your-drinking-water/

vimeo.com/15346778

Basically stop living as a modern person. The amount of shit is insane.
A List of Xenoestrogens
Posted on October 20, 2007 by sowgenerously, edited by Endometriosis Journey for redundancy
If you are attempting to avoid xenoestrogen exposure, here is a list of substances to avoid. I compiled this from many sources and it’s the most complete list on the Internet. Xenoestrogen contributes to “excess estrogen” or “estrogen dominance”.
The short answer is to go as organic and “green” as you can.
Avoid:
* Commercially-raised, non-organic meats such as beef, chicken, and pork
* Commercial dairy products including milk, butter, cheese, and ice cream – Use only organic products that do not contain bovine growth hormone
* Unfiltered water, including water you bathe in – Use reverse-osmosis filtered water such as Dazani or get your own filter
* Laundry detergent – Use white vinegar, baking soda, or tri-sodium phosphate (TSP)… According to some experts, avoid even the Seventh Generation and Eco brands
* Dryer sheets and fabric softeners – Use white vinegar is a marvelous natural fabric softener, no smell after it dries
* Avoid Primpro, DES, Premarin, Cimetidine (Tagamet), Marijuana, and Birth Control Pills (BCPs are often prescribed FOR endo. Talk to your doctor).
* Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
* Progesterone creams or other lotions made with paraben preservatives
* Soy
* Ground flaxseed – If you’re looking for the Omega-3 effect, use fish oil instead
* No sunflower oil, no safflower oil, no cottonseed oil, no canola oil – Use olive oil or grapeseed oil
* Avoid Tea tree oil (melaleuca) – I know, I love tea tree oil, this one is tough
* No lavendar oil
* Avoid coffee and caffeine
* Sage and rosemary
* Shampoos, lotions, soaps, cosmetics that contain paraben or phenoxyethanol – Almost all contain them, you have to look far and wide. Be diligent, you’re getting hundreds of times more exposure through your skin than through your diet. So far, I’ve found Kiss My Face brands to be okay.

* Shampoos that purposely include estrogen (these are shampoos that cater to the African-American market)
* Avoid reheating foods in plastic or styrofoam containers
* Avoid drinking out of plastic cups and containers
* Air fresheners that contain pthalates
Avoid naturally occurring plant estrogens:
* Coffee
* Clover, red clover tea, alfalfa sprouts
* Sunflower seeds
* Queen Anne’s lace (wild carrot)
* Pomegranate – The Greeks used this plant as a contraceptive!
* Dates
* Fennel
* Licorice, red clover, yucca, hops (beer) and motherwort
* Bloodroot, ocotillo, mandrake, oregano, damiana, pennyroyal, verbena, nutmeg, tumeric, yucca, thyme, calamus rt., red clover, goldenseal, licorice, mistletoe, cumin, fennel, chamomile, cloves
Chemicals:
* 4-Methylbenzylidene camphor (4-MBC) (sunscreen lotions)
* butylated hydroxyanisole / BHA (food preservative)
* atrazine (weedkiller)
* bisphenol A (monomer for polycarbonate plastic and epoxy resin; antioxidant in plasticizers) – also known as BPA
* dieldrin (insecticide)
* DDT (insecticide)
* endosulfan (insecticide)
* erythrosine / FD&C Red No. 3
* heptachlor (insecticide)
* lindane / hexachlorocyclohexane (insecticide)
* methoxychlor (insecticide)
* nonylphenol and derivatives (industrial surfactants; emulsifiers for emulsion polymerization; laboratory detergents; pesticides)
* polychlorinated biphenyls / PCBs (in electrical oils, lubricants, adhesives, paints)
* phenosulfothiazine (a red dye)
* phthalates (plasticizers)
* DEHP (plasticizer for PVC)
Here is another list from Dr. Peter Eckhart, MD:
1. Do not heat food or water with plastic in the microwave. Do not drink hot liquids in foam styrofoam cups or receptacles.
2. Change your laundry detergent because it cannot be fully washed from the clothes and can be absorbed through the skin. Do NOT use dryer sheets or fabric softener.
3. Do not use anything on the skin with parabens or phenoxyethanol in them. This includes shampoo, soap, makeup, hand lotion, body lotion, and toothpaste. Oral substances are 90% filtered by the liver. Skin-absorbed substances are 100% absorbed by the body, thus, a skin dose is 10 times an oral dose.
4. Avoid coffee. Avoid decaf coffee. No caffeine. No tea. No colas. Caffeine increases estradiol levels by 70%!
5. No sunflower oil, no safflower oil, no cottonseed oil, no canola oil. (Guess that leaves olive oil).
6. Avoid shampoos that are “rich in hormones” and have estrogen added to them.
7. Avoid estrogenic herbs especially TOPICALLY such as sage and rosemary. (Good to know coming up on Thanksgiving!)
8. Avoid weak estrogens such as soy and ground flax seed.
9. Many sunscreens are estrogenic. Use a hat and long sleeved shirt.
10. Use cosmetics with minerals or grapefruit seed extract as a preservative.
//en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen

A chart of Stoic values. Should be pretty self-explanatory.

I know this is Holla Forums but come on

W-Why?

:^]

guess ill just start dumping randoms the posts before this one were selected these are just going to be dumped without care

Do any user's have an tips/info on starting to grow your own food? I want to rip out all the grass in my backyard and front to plant food to eat.

stop playing video games. you'll be amazed at how quickly your life improves.

I did this for about 2 years and found that I just spent money on shit I don't need right now, it did manage to get me a decent job though.

Sitting is not correct way of shitting. Pajeet is doing it right.

what pajeet is doing is squatting which that pic makes you do if you follow the guide

fit

This posture is not squatting. And you should not squat on western capitalist toilet. It's dangerous. Use good, old soviet toilet.

How the hell am I going to teach her to use a gun, drive, or at least defend herself during the looming DOTR? She seems pretty good at aiming the rifle I got her, but she doesn't have high enough stamina to hold it very long by herself. Anyone here know anything about physical therapy to strengthen the joints? Should I just invest in a bipod for her rifle instead?

Don't forget to check out >>>/overman/

yes it is squatting shut up ivan blyat

like i said i'm just dumping i haven't read most of it myself anyway my first posts

were about estrogen and things you should keep clear of

I did now I just shitpost fulltime.

Requesting sauce on the strenght training, too tiny to read.

Eat your vegetables.

the foundation is the acceptance of suffering: no pain no gain.
once one isn't afraid of suffering anymore, it becomes clear to see how one can improve and the path is open to improvement.

the human is both physical and spiritual.
take good care of your body: eat trail mix and veggies instead of chips as well as exercise.
take good care of your mind: shed your ego in order to understand things better. therein is the justification for your beliefs.

this is cucked numale degeneracy sex shit dude

this isn't the stuff this thread is about. you obviously do not belong here and please leave.

The correct position is full squatting, you non-Slav pleb.

How do I fix the testerone levels and stop costuming the estrogen jew?

Simply by stopping fapping thats it?

ITT: 90% terrible advice by Jews, 1 person talking about test boosting.

Check your food for soy/soya mainly

Thanks, btw, just a little reminder, kikes hate christianity, they hate christianity for a reason and i am not talking about american protestantism or post WWII vatican.

Go buy some seeds.
Plant them.
Water every day, at morning and/or on the evening.

If planting on the ground make raised beds.

It may be best to start with something which grows fast and can be planted year round, like radish.

Let some of the plants go to seed, save the seeds for the next year.

>>>/diy/
4chan.org/diy/

as i said i was just dumping>>7892697
and if you think sex in itself is degenerate then you are a marxist kike faggot because sex creates white babies and attracting a white woman will require you to be good at sex in short : fuck you

i stopped posting to look for a better quality version and got nothing feelsbadmane.png

smoking is unhealthy.
it is a vice and it should be dropped in order to improve health.
however, i'm very wary of anti-smoking propaganda. in reality, smoking is comparable to sugar consumption.
what makes the propaganda ineffective is the rejection of the severity of it. smokers are aware that it's unhealthy. they just have to be convinced to make the decision to improve their health and accept the suffering associated with forgoing their desire to smoke for whichever reason one has to.

at least don't smoke menthol my dude

Habitual pipe smoking of less than 4 bowls a day causes no health effects.

One thing I'd advise those anons seeking to improve themselves is have a bigger goal in mind. Yes, you want to improve, but why? Just so YOU can have a better experience here? That's slightly selfish.

Improve yourself so you can be a good example for others within your own race.

This will prevent you from losing focus and motivation.

Spent the past 30 mins looking it up.
It seems to be from Strength Training Anatomy by Frederic Delavier. The PDFs I've found and the previews on amazon etc seem to be just as shitty as those jpgs.

Unless >>>/pdf/ has a decent copy I might just have to buy the paperback my self and make some decent scans.

I want to be one, though. And find a Holla Forums bf afterwards.

Then be one so you can stop being a massive faggot. At least then we might hatefuck you.

You're so sweet

post pics

if you're serious then allow me to judge your passability

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Oestrogen is truly a biological poison.

Instead of cutting the entire world from your life, you could just cut off female hormones from it:

Tamoxifen and Clomifene will suicide the female hormone out of your body and increase your test to your pure genetic levels.

Don't overdo Nolva, it stiffens your joints (knees and shoulders mostly) and Clomid is kinda harsh on the liver (still better then becoming a fag golem)

Should be named How_to_be_a_fuckup.png. Who the fuck is proud of pulling crap like this, especially when you are selling your future to get the 'education'?

i've considered the pipe.
one of the reasons i smoke is because i associate it with a refuge to contemplate something. i associate it with taking a break and meditating.
a pipe outside would be nice.
i think there's skill to it. i should try to master it in order to ween myself off of cigarettes, but after resolving other issues.
i need to keep note of my desires and try to reform myself, yet holistically.

nigger guide

Just make sure you only smoke organically grown non-treated tobacco, make sure it's good quality and only use a non-treated quality wooden pipe. You don't want to inhale anything not tobacco smoke.