TURN EM IN, GOY!

New NRA Video Exposes Democrats Gun Confiscation Desire

archive.is/s1GTe

twitter.com/NRA/status/788021686868246528

For a better quality version visit tweet above.

Other urls found in this thread:

guns.com/2016/10/14/california-ammo-regulation-ballot-measure-war-chest-tops-5-million/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can only assume that the NRA must benecit from panic buying somehow. We've been over this a thousand times, and the consensus always boils down to "let them try." Most common deer hunting rounds will slip right through a kevlar vest. I'm not worried.

pointless thread

shut it, kike

You get 5 good goy points for this post. :^)

A thread about an NRA video that debunks the "fact-checking" journalism website Politifact is pointless? Really?

bump

Is it better to die defending your right to bear arms or not lose it in the first place?

Yeah, the NRA's right. Fuck John Howard, man. One guy goes on a shooting spree, and now nobody else can have guns, either.

of course they do.. every gun comes with a pamphlet "donate to the nra today"

the point is the nra is controlled opposition that is absolutely lousy with not only kikes but a shit ton of marxist cucks

The world keeps getting crazier and crazier

Not panic buying but panic about pending threats always brings out the gun owner checkbooks to donate to them.

gas yourself. They are doing pretty damn good considering they were the most hated entity in politics prior to Trump. The biggest problem the NRA faces is immigration from the 3rd world. Once the supreme court has gone hard leftist gun rights will without a doubt be destroyed in less than four years. None of their lobbying will make a difference after that.

I'm a member of the NRA just so that I can trigger cucks at dinner parties by showing them my membership card. The extent to which the left has made them a boogieman is absolutely astounding when you consider what they actually accomplish.

Ty4ctr

The point is to kill the other son of a bitch.

GOA is better.

We've see this 1000 times before because every time they're about to try it gun owners flip shit and draw a line in the sand.

2xtreme4halfchan

Why do you need guns, goyim? You can hunt with a bow. And besides, meat is bad for you anyway according to Dr. Finkelberg. Eat your FDA approved ZOG-chow™.

That ZOG-chow come with extra riboflavin? If not i'll pass. Only the finest Monsanto for me lad, need that glyphosphate.

bump

REPEAL FOPA

Alex Soros throwing $$$ at gun bans in California

guns.com/2016/10/14/california-ammo-regulation-ballot-measure-war-chest-tops-5-million/

Liberals are truly retarded. That said, don't give the faggots an inch out of principle. The NRA is quite a poitical force in the US also, have anons been forwarding this gun grab stuff to them? Seems like something that they could disseminate through the userbase quite quickly.
ausfag with more guns than most seppos

They held firm after Sandy Hook, pissed off a bunch of moderate faggots.

They have to comply with UN orders user.