Was Joan Rivers Knocked Off for Outting Michelle Obama as Transgender?

I know there's a lot of important threads right now, but I honestly thought the stuff about Michelle Obama being a man was a joke. But then I heard that Joan Rivers died in a botched plastic surgery three weeks after this video and talking about it in the media. And I also remember the stuff about Obama being gay from a long time ago. Like even before he ran for president. There's actually court testimony on it. This is something that on the surface sounds like bullshit, but I don't know something feels like it makes sense about it to me.

I've never seen a serious thread on Holla Forums on this subject. If there was, I missed it. I want to know if it was ever seriously dug into and what the results were.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mTjQG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably, who gives a shit.
1/10 made me sage

Well, if probably, than exposing it would be a huge fucking deal of course.

Plenty of amature investigations on the jewtube about Barry Hussein's boyfriend Michael Obama. Joan was alkied to fuck at the end and about to drop dead from something anyway.

Nothing would surprise me at this point but this sounds like the kind of crazy conspiracy theory that CTR wants to plant on us.
is right, who gives a shit. Just keep joking about how she looks like a dude and maybe we'll meme it.

she admitted jews run the world not quite long before she died. it probably turned a bit too many heads.

Prince: Talks about chemtrails and 9/11 being a false flag on national television, dead soon there after

Joan Rivers: Outs Michael Obama as a transgender, dies shortly there after

George Carlin: Talks about the New World Order in newest stand up special, receives achievement award but dies of (((heart attack))) before he can accept it and give a speech

Not to mention all the reporters who have mysteriously died after talking about jews and israel subverting and controlling our government and world finance, too many to fucking count. And then there's hillary.

shes dead??????????

she's been catatonic for a few decades actually.

If Queen nigger is a bloke, then where did the niglets come from?

I guess adopted or they used a surrogate mother.

shes been kill for at least a couple years now

she died getting plastic surgery, which is why it seems like a hit

Basically comes down to her hands and shoulders being mannish in proportion. Pic related and others seem to back up that she was a little girl though, likely just a high t female gorilla.

pic related could easily be a boy

take a high caliber handgun and kill yourself

No, you, Obama.

Rivers was old and dying anyway, and with the amount of surgery she had I'm not surprised.

But she called herself a woman, how dare you not use her pronouns, goy.

doubt it–she was onboard

Didn't Micheal Jackson have some choice things to say along these lines as well?

Then he also dies as a result of a bad doctor. Hmmm…

Related: Remember not even MLK Jr.'s own family believed that it was James Earl Ray who had him killed.

NO SUCH THING AS A GOOD JEW, FUCK OFF

What does this have to do with OP?

This tbh

Oh yeah, suspiciously even mentioned (((them))) to a crowd of fans saying he was being targeted and they were conspiring to ruin his reputation/kill him.

Remembered the journalist I was thinking of earlier, rolling stone journo Michael Hastings, was talking about a big leak exposing corruption in government. Then sends out an email to close family and friends saying he is being followed. Then (((crashes))) his (((on-star))) enabled car into a tree at 4 am in excess of 100 mph, and the entire engine block is thrown literally hundreds of feet away from the charred remains of his car wrapped around a tree. And first responder is some fucking orthodox jew volunteer fire brigade spraying a garden house on to it. You can't make this shit up.

I'm seeing a couple of shitty edited photos such as this one in regards to Michelle being a tranny.

Is it to discredit the notion? Or is the whole thing a distraction?

^ CTR

Pink shirts and girlie hairstyles don't make a little boy a girl. Looks like a boy to me.

Look at the things neck muscle
They are bigger then Serena williams ..

The arguments about such photos is quite silly. Obviously it's common practice of the CIA to develop aliases. So that photo could be just about anybody.

I've known many black women, and many of them have been enormous and strong, and athletic. As a matter of fact, I knew a girl who now plays on the WMBA. All of them always looked like real women, not like men. Michelle looks like a man because Michelle IS A MAN.

WNBA*

Michelle could be a hermaphrodite

*alien-human hybrid
ftfy

Michelle is just a very masculine female, like so many black women. That makes this conspiracy all the more hilarious.

You should go back to cuckchan with your unfunny maymays.

See

MANY MANY MANY very STRONG & ATHLETIC black women. None had Michelle-style shoulders.

Never, EVER get on-star in this day and age. Besides, you should be able to navigate on your own or you shouldn't be driving.

They can turn your engine off remotely. They have bragged about doing so.

CASE CLOSED.

THIS THREAD IS JUST A DISTRACTION. FUCK OFF CTR.

Okay, maybe, but so what? It's not like she's going to undress in front of the world to prove or disprove the rumors.

I would be so happy if some of these podesta emails confirmed that Michelle was a man.

No it isn't. Michelle Obama is making a MASSIVE SCENE IN THE PRESS AND IS ATTACKING TRUMP!!!

thats it boys

we need a picture of michelle obamas vagina to prove she is really a she

Fuck off, whore.

Exactly, one of the ex spooks being interviewed about the guy was quoted on the news was basically bragging about how it would be totally possible to take remote control of someones car to have them killed, it's like they were literally rubbing the fact he was assassinated into his close friends face.

CTR pls

Its not like there is a shortage of unwanted niglets in Africa

How new are you? We speculated about this when she died. Michelle being a tranny is not news either but we have never been able to prove it.

yeah it would have been a big deal in 2008 and 2012

youre all wrong, she and the rest are clones

Yes, we figured this one out yonks ago, m8.

I've been here since the goobergate exodus, I just didn't see any thread on this topic. So what is the consensus then?

Sure was, even though shes a kike, she spilled the beans and had to be shut down. Why do you think there are no baby pictures of Sasha and Malaria Obama or any of Michael being pregnant with either of them?

CTR bringing this up now to make us look bad while it is the least important thing going on right now.

My trandar is off the fucking charts user and i've never gotten that vibe from her.

Joseline on love and hip hop is a tranny. Chyna was a tranny. Lady Gaga may be a tranny, Michelle Obama's a lady.

Thanks for for Correcting the Record kike.

Her kids look like her. She's definitely a woman.

So she's the father?

There are a lot of ugly, manly negresses out there. Obama's gay, but I'd bet Michelle is a beard, not a tranny.

sage
funny but useless dis-info

yes

At this point I would not be surprised if that was the case.

Cause she was a Jew, you dip.
Which brings me to , she was a Jew so she can joke about the Holohoax, im sure she wasnt "onboard"

>Died by execution during minor throat surgery
We report, you decide OP.

archive.is/mTjQG