Where in the World is Julian Assange?

What we know:

A State actor cut all internet to the Ecuadorian Consulate in London.

Unverified reports of Security/Police entering and leaving the building around that time within a 5 minute period.

Later on confirmed reports of nothing unusual happening, but a G4S van was seen parked in the vicinity.

A Gulf Stream V took off from near London and made an Atlantic crossing to Raleigh, NC

A wikileaks team member attempts to confirm Assange is alive and well within the consulate with a photo snap with no newspaper, or date, and a audio recording with Assange muttering little more than 4 words over a photo from 2013. Some people are not convinced.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1oyTO4LVvtY
justice4assange.com
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787889195507417088
periscope.tv/Pepe777777
periscope.tv/JohnDeplo/1OwxWrZbMQDJQ
periscope.tv/MartinShkreli/1vOxwRvVeERJB
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788343822182969344
web.archive.org/web/20161018124619/http://yournewswire.com/julian-assange-extradited-guantanamo-express/
periscope.tv/w/1RDxloBkyQMJL#
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N517DW
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Gulfstream_G550_'N517DW'_(12162560756).jpg
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:N517DW_Gulfstream_G.550_(12251770593).jpg
file.wikileaks.org/file/
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788514288315068417
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kelly Kolisnik confirms the photo of him with Assange is months old. And wikileaks is the only one who can officially confirm.

I'm really worried about this myself. If he had a deadman switch, shouldn't it have been tripped by now? Unless (((they))) have found a way to disable it. Anxiously following this story and hoping for any new info

Thats the thing, there has been no info for what 20 hours now?

If it's a 24 hour switch, it should have triggered by now.

You thought they would go through with this without being able to stop the switch?

If the dead man switch was on his computer and not a remote one, then it wouldn't send out the leak, since it has no Internet connectivity.

If he has no Internet access, then the switch will activate if it is remotely hosted.

Not calling it yet. The switch could be 24 hours or 48 hours. It is suspicious that right before, those hashes were sent out.

If he's that stupid then he has nothing more than the surface level shit that has been leaked lately. Jesus Christ..

I'm wondering if they sniffed his internet to find out where the switch is located (if possible), so they shut down both the embassy internet and the remote host switch (internet shut off where ever it resides).

Well since Ecuador was willing to cut his internet, it makes sense that they'd extradite him. They've clearly caved to the pressure and are probably trying to keep things quiet

Britain.

I saw a rumor earlier that there was something like 14 wikileaks associates who had their internet/phone lines cut. They might be trying to cut off all his known contacts hoping that at least one of them was the trigger. Wide enough net and all that…

Personally, I'm surprised there isn't anything more on the wikileaks twitter or website. I'm beginning to wonder if those were compromised, and, if so, whether that should be extended to the precommitment tweets. If the twitter account was compromised the precommitment tweets may actually exist to legitimize a false leak that will attempt to bring down Trump at the 11th hour and shift all the wikileaks momentum from against her to against him.

We already know twitter is complicit with the Left/Democrats/Globalists, if not outright collusive, by their suppression of politically inconvenient hashtags and deleting Deplorable accounts. All Twitter would have to do, really, is prevent account retrieval once it's compromised.

Without sign-of-life verification or the release of the insurance keys to files we already know come from him, I would remain wary of future "wikileaks" releases. That's not to say his server couldn't still be dropping files by his algorithm, or that wikileaks didn't manage to get off the precommitment tweets, just that wariness is warranted.

Bump

This.

Thing is, I can't imagine that, for as long as this fuckers been holed up, he hasn't got further contingencies in place than what might potentially be noted by the authorities.
If you've got your life on the line and nothing much to do but stay in one building, kinda hard to imagine you didn't spend a whole lotta time trying to ensure that if someone came in to get you, there would be consequences that even the greatest international powers on Earth could not circumvent.

This.
Though it's possible that the psyop is to make us think that wikileaks has been compromised so we won't examine the leaks or we won't spread them. They may be trying to delegitimize them to their target audience: conspiracy "theorists"

if he had any intelligence he'd have colluded with Russia

Doing so would have legitimized HRC's claims that Russia is trying to interfere with the election, not to mention how they're already escalating things against the Kremlin. Wikileaks siding with them would give them even more of a reason to pick a fight. Assange literally couldn't run to Russia even if he wanted to

I meant with the dead man's switch
otherwise they (Americans) could sneak Julian across the Atlantic, torture and kill him, fly his body back to London, then have the Ecuadorean Embassy claim that he died from stress or a heart attack etc

I imagine that even if he died of (((natural causes))) his switch would still go off

hence the collusion with Russia

Assuming if the switch is actually a remotely stored virus that moves around and frequently verifies a "sleep signal" through Assange's casual everyday activity, it would be very difficult to identify let alone stop spreading. Hell, I wouldn't think even Assange would knows where its located now, just its behavior. So it's possible this ploy could actually be an attempt to identify the "sleep signal" so the government can replicate it to keep it at bay indefinitely. But that's merely speculation.

Yeah and Julian is creative with solutions. He set up a security cam to a cat, which is a unique take on security. I wonder if he is staying silent on purpose?

Wikileaks infrastructure is based upon rapid fire distribution, so much so than a state actor could never possible remove all the digital files. I imagine his dead man switch would have the same anti state actor capacities of being distributed, and not locally activated.

Oh, I agree, that's why I included the last bit at the end to emphasize wariness over dismissal. Clinton and her media wing have been doing everything they can to undermine the leaks, from claiming they're Russian forgeries to having the media outright say you can't read them but don't worry we'll read them for you. I'm not trying to help her discredit them, and I don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater – we should absolutely still pick through them with a fine tooth comb – I'm just saying bear the possibility in mind if what gets released is (((remarkably convenient))) for her.

Let's assume the dead man switch is a 24h switch, it might have already set events in motion.

I assume a dead man switch will have information in it, that is too dangerous to leak regularly, meaning that it's something that can potentially start a war.

Assange has friends and associates which would be affected, so the logical thing to do is for the switch to send them a message to make preparation and get their familys to safety before shit hits the fan.

So even if the switch activates, we might not hear right away.
If there is no news of either Assange being alive or the switch activating until the end of the week, then i'd start to worry

This

The dead man switch could also just send compromising information to certain individuals and organizations, the fallout of which you won't see immediately upon release but later on when the wheels have been set in motion.

That makes sense, but if the information is this potent, I don't think his friends and their families can hide without committing suicide with a nail gun to the back of the head.

Does the internet being cut off kill the killswitch?

Maybe they Infiltrated wikileaks and got to everyone else first, then took care of Assange?

If it was that easy they would have taken him out months ago. I doubt it was even located in the same zipcode as him.

What are the chances that Snowden is part of the killswitch?

No, all it does is make him unable to perform his expected behavior online for the switch to observe, so after an immediate timeout period, the switch's countdown timer will be triggered.

Why're we all assuming his switch would be so short? Every time he has to reset it is a chance interested parties have to find out how he resets it. If I were in Assanges shoes I'd make my switch random each time (400-500 days) or instruct a trusted person I don't interact with anymore to unleash it once it was confirmed I was dead on unnatural causes.

even supposed natural causes because he's dead and he won't care that the info is released

It's a way to make sure state actors don't have enough time to find the switch to intercept it. Though a randomized leak timer may be employed, but the actual "point of no return to abort" is likely a very short timer.

So if wikileaks goes down, it's clear than the chans will need to step up to fill the vacuum. Lest some (((NGO))) do it. I'd be interested to hear if anyone is working on some infrastructure.

[personal blog] Yesterday I saw two middle-aged Caucasian albinos with long straight hair and beards. Where I live that's not just a double rainbow, it's a goddamn double unicorn. Now this may be a bit /x/ of me, but it's disconcerting. Afterwards I had dinner with an (((operator))) in a blue shirt and khakis. I almost wanted to ask him why he might shoot a man before throwing him off a plane. Weird day. [/personal blog]

What does this have to do with anything? Is it an unscheduled flight, or something?

I think he'd care, that insurance is invaluable for Wikileaks after his demise.

Makes sense, but I'd still be worried about some ambassador peaking in while I'm resetting.

you'd think these bunch of retards would realize a spec ops bane transport of assange would not show up on some normie ass plane tracker.

I think they just got bored in the first were is assange thread.

As far as I could tell that was completely baseless and came out of nowhere.It was just baneposting and australiaposting to keep the thread going when information and discussion trickled out.

You're all stupid fucks. Assange was supposed to meet with Swedish prosecutor cucks inside the embassy yesterday, but this was delayed by Assange because his lawyer(s) couldn't make it in time, so it will take place today.

Ecuador cucks taking his internet away is probably a measure to prevent any leaks (lel) about the negotiations while they happen.

CLAM THE FUCK DOWN!

it's not a dead mans switch

it's a tool that lets him reveal a secret message later on, and for anyone to be able to verify that he was going to say that earlier.

Can your robotic waifu make babies? No? Didn't think so. Fuck off mgtowfag.

sage

not yet. If you were following scientific progress, you'd know that we are not very far away from artificial wombs. Techniques likes CRISPR/CAS9 lay the groundwork for creating uberhumans.

What would you do with the babies afterwards while you're at work? Have a robot raise them?

sage is not a downvote you cockmongling retard
>>>/reddit/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/out/

I'm sure a robot will be a better parent than your average modern woman.

Stop derailing you fucknuts

Don't be so simple minded, user. There are various possibilities. You could cuck a white woman, even if she is used goods, to take care of your kids in a conservative way. When the're old enough, kick that slut right out; or hire a conservative chink waifu who would gladly do this.

By the time we have artificial womb, a female robot is capable to take care of them, anyway.

Seems strange still.

Stop pigeonholing, faggot.

stop being a cuck. Here, have something from my training manual to keep you entertained meanwhile.

(Checked)

I am more interested in Pepe777777's streams after he got spooked by spy grape lady. His streams kept getting cut and then he made two short ass videos afterwards repeating obvious code words

And then he signs off saying we probably won't see him again and how another lady took his pictures of his face. Spooky shit anons.

I think they have him. Wikileaks are being told to be quiet and act as if nothing is wrong while Assange is tortured until he gives up his deadman details.

Possibly those codes were an insurance of some sort and they're trying to barter for his release. But who is wiki leaks? Few autists larping. Can he trust any of them, I assume NSA knows who they all are and will threaten their families. Assange not healthy either and mentally weak.

Depends on how smart he set up his system, he's been degenerating recently and in pain so probably making stupid mistakes.

Part of me expects (hopes) Asange to have a body double, and that the guy that was nicked from the Ecuadorian embassy was one of them.

I think they have him. Wikileaks are being told to be quiet and act as if nothing is wrong while Assange is tortured until he gives up his deadman details.

Possibly those codes were an insurance of some sort and they're trying to barter for his release. But who is wiki leaks? Few autists larping. Can he trust any of them, I assume NSA knows who they all are and will threaten their families. Assange not healthy either and mentally weak.

Depends on how smart he set up his system, he's been degenerating recently and in pain so probably making stupid mistakes.

Thought so. The OP of the next thread should probably cut it out so people don't sperg over it.

This whole thread is shill and there's still nothing to indicate anything beyond:

1) Wikileaks tweeted as if new leaks were coming
2) His internet was cut off

Wait and see you fucking shills.

Assange had all the time in the world to set up his systems and he is a huge paranoid autistic nerd. He will most likely be aware of his physical and mental weakness, so he will have a way to make sure that the kill switch is locked before he cracks completely. He will most likely have several fake codes memorized, which will make it impossible to intercept the real signal. He knows he's a dead man. They have nothing to offer them except a quick death and he has ways to take them with him.

Has anyone called up the embassy to see what's happening?

Some user did it yesterday. Answer was: "We can't talk about it"

if he cares he can be broken

Oh totally agree, I was just wondering if anyone following the thread/streams last night had found anything more out. She was clearly a spook, especially considering how she called out to him and asked what he was doing/if he was there because of Assange, and all the gear she was carrying. There was most likely an emp/jammer in the smaller box she was carrying as cuckchan anons pointed out an electric taser noise right before the stream cut the first time and the fact that she randomly shook the box before setting it down. Not only that but the other periscope streamer went up and asked her if she talked to a guy in a red hat and she said no.

Aside from that the g4s van, the medical van and then the unmarked vans… something was definitely going on last night. Way too much (((coincidence))) happening along with the tweets and the internet getting cut off. Let's just hope if they got him the contingency plan was not stopped.

I'm going to try calling them to see what they say

"I can't speak of it, please." She seemed to be very nervous too. Sketchy as fuck.

I was trying to figure out today how I'd do it and I'm pretty autistic. Very difficult. Always a few weak links, especially if mentally sloppy.

Maybe they were weakening him with the mystery shoulder pain, feeding his low dose drugs to make him go a bit crazy and lose focus.

They did get the files out so just need key.

I called them up, the lady that answered said that she is not allowed to comment on the matter but to check their websites for updates regarding the matter

vocaroo.com/i/s1oyTO4LVvtY

Whats wrong with speculating until we have proper confirmation? the WL guy said himself official confirmation will come from wikileaks.

They know people are losing their shit over this, but they are just using it as a donation opportunity. The first thing you'd do is have a decent confirmation from them he is fine. We have nothing atm.

Hey bloke.
Somethings definitely up, who told her she can't answer that question?

The only thing on the official website is the ratification.

Is that even still wikileaks or was it's DNS changed?

Torture information can't be verified. All your need is a lockout code(or several) that makes it impossible to stop the dead man's switch. For everything else they need to know where the responding servers are, which you can easily mask by sending the signal to shitloads of adresses i

I'm going to LARP and guess the last tweet they put out is a clue. It's strangely worded:

With WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange in the news we're seeing a lot of errors. Check the facts: justice4assange.com

Could be code for
Maybe means that deadman has lots of errors is broken, maybe means operatives/distributors down

Might be something hidden in the justice4assange page. Hidden info.

When did they change the PGP key?

Maybe this tweet sets off something that is watching the Twitter feed.

Nope, that would only set it off the moment the Internet comes back online.

SJW femishit detected.

Start gassing yourself anytime.

Assuming they watch your every move how do you know they won't take out all the distribution servers?

Passive system is best obviously but you need to set it up in advance. How do you ensure that it or the people connected to it aren't compromised. Then you need to trigger the passive system provides its still functional.

Who do you trust to push the button when you're dead? If he is gone than that's why they don't want to confirm it, so that his asset doesn't release. Have to assume the entire wikileaks organisation is compromised.

Torturing him now to get the name of someone they might have missed.

Why would he set up a killswitch like that? I expect it to trigger once a certain amount of time has passed where he doesn't reset the trigger.

thats the ecadorian embassy website

I can't believe the Kill Switch is just dependent on him having local internet connectivity.

Fucking Rabbi Shmuley Boteach, I'm sure he's behind this.

Kill switch needs power or internet connection. He's been in embassy for years does he have it with him? Most likely as who would he trust outside?

If it is on a server someplace all they have to do is cut the power before they take him out.

That would be the most inefficient killswitch ever. You don't carry a killswitch around with you or put it on your personal network. You put it on some random server in bumfuck nowhere that nobody would suspect and preferably set up some backups in the form of humans you trust who will drop the info anyway if the software switch fails. Also mailboxes who send hard copies to the media.

That's how it is traditionally done since before the internet. If you send it to enough publications around the world, chances are high that at least one will report on it, especially given the fact that they would miss out on a big story that most likely gets published anyway, even if it pisses off your (((friends))).

Yeah but you've got the NSA on your back. Do you check into those servers? How do you pay for them? Wiki leaks server? Assume the server is compromised and a carbon copy is inserted of the server minus kill switch is swapped in just before you're taken out. Then assume the NSA know everything you do online (cameras hidden in ceiling, key loggers hard wired into laptop etc). Also assume your're going a bit crazy with shoulder pain, can't sleep and hazy brain so doing stupid things.

What humans do you pick? If the info is explosive their lives are in danger with access to it, they can sell it to someone or go rogue themselves.

Post is good idea but again who do you pick, risky to talk to them. Assume the NSA is doing packet analysis on entry and exit nodes of tor. They have had years to outwit you and figure out who your contacts are.

You have no idea who in your organisation has been turned etc.

That's exactly what happens. You cut off the Internet, the switch starts counting down until the next activity, said activity doesn't show up in time, killswitch ready to go, Internet comes back online, killswitch is go.

He might even have secondary switches in place outside of the Internet that will leak compromising information when the entire Internet is cut off.

Tradition be dammed, this would go to the internet.

it's relatively simple user, here's a short sketch FOR YOU of what you could do if you were assange. i've mentioned similar things to this in prior assange happening threads. this is completely feasible with only a modest budget.

1. have the ecuadoran embassy build you a TEMPEST hardened room, more or less the same thing as a SCIF used by the us intel communities. this is the most expensive part, but is far from infeasible.

2. have your one hardened computer set up in that room. use the oldest hardware you can get away with - old AMD CPUs would be best. boot off a read only device. for example, boot from a physical DVD disc. make sure there are no hard drives in the machine and fill all IDE/SATA ports with epoxy. fill all the USB ports with epoxy or de-solder the USB ports off the motherboard itself. keyboard and mouse should be PS/2 based with the connections epoxied to the motherboard so they can't be unplugged. even better, directly solder the wires to the motherboard. secure the RAM inside the case with epoxy or total encasement of that section of the RAM and motherboard. use an LCD monitor instead of CRT just in case the construction of the room is less than ideal - an LCD is a little harder to image remotely.

3. set up multiple servers across the world, paying through something like bitcoin so the ownership of them cannot be traced. you could do with as little as one, but having more for redundancy would be good. you could rent these from a hosting company so long as you're renting a physical machine and not a virtual shared host.

4. during the setup phase, never contact the servers from your local hardened machine. use free wifi + VPN + TOR or i2p wherever possible.

5. each server has all of its internet traffic routed through i2p, TOR, or something ostensibly similar. make sure the .b32.i2p or .onion name is never written down or saved electronically outside of the servers themselves. run the corresponding protocol on your local machine in the hardened room. mask the hidden traffic with regular traffic - for example download random chunks of your own encrypted insurance files and re-seed those same chunks constantly to generate a ton of traffic. this way, even if the connection leading out from the embassy is directly tapped, you would also need to break i2p or TOR to follow the packets to their intended destinations, which is very much non-trivial. remember, no physical storage so all the data you're spamming in and out has to fit in RAM or be randomized data itself.

(continued)

(continued)

6. run a simple, small website on each server that accepts a password. set it up so the password must be entered every so often - this is the dead man switch mechanism itself. if the password is not entered by the deadline, each server is pre-programmed to disseminate the AES keys for the insurance files across the internet through whatever means necessary. plebbit, here on Holla Forums (assange definitely knows about us and has directly linked to /pdfs/ on the WL twitter account before), various forums across the internet and so forth. send e-mails out to all known journalists, deface wikipedia entries repeatedly since edits are archived unless manually deleted. whatever possible means you could think to do.

7. set up a control system such that alternate passwords cause various effects on the server. for example, create another password that immediately triggers the dead man switch if it's entered. have another one that extends the deadline of next entry by a fixed amount of time in case you know in advance you won't be able to meet the default deadline. all passwords should be effectively random and indistinguishable from each other.

8. also, set up a sub-network of servers that monitor the primary servers. if they cannot establish a network connection to every primary server within a certain interval, the second servers automatically drop the AES keys. after the initial setup you never connect to these servers again. this helps prevent the case where three letter agencies are capable of breaking your traffic anonymization and find the physical locations of all primary servers and shut all of them off simultaneously.

9. every day, go into the hardened room and visit the address of each primary server. enter the normal password to keep the system from being triggered. if you are tortured, for information, you would have to be able to reveal the URL of every single i2p eepsite or TOR hidden service correctly, as any one single server could trigger the dead man switch independently. you would hold out as long as you can, capitulate and reveal one of the addresses, and reveal the fake password that directly drops the switch when entered. you will be murdered once the switch is tripped but your decryption keys are out there and the world knows what happened. that's the best you can hope for when everybody is trying to kill you.

10. communicate to the world that such a dead man switch exists, and that it will be triggered if you are unable to connect to the internet, whether through health reasons, physical access reasons, or electronic reasons.

that's all i can think of for now. you could very easily do this with wikileaks' budget.

Relative to what user?

It was because that is the type of plane used for renditions. Also the destination is near black ops military sites. All speculation, but that's what we're doing here.

Usually you do some menial unsuspicious task and that resets the trigger. You don't usually log into some server and send "RESET TRIGGER!!!!" in clear text over the internet. It might trigger if he doesn't post on some social media account or doesn't visit a website for a while.

There are quite a lot of free servers for small personal websites. They are shit, but you don't need a good server for this.

Probably on there too. As backup.

Yeah, everything can be circumvented. If your enemies now literally everything you do, then a killswitch won't work. Your only hope would be entrusting some people with the info before the total surveillance started.

Yeah, just mentioned the hard copy mailbox thing as a possible backup if the internet killswitch fails.

any such system working to defeat even the best of state actors would of course require great complexity. what i wrote is a simple overview of the things you could do for starters and that would be very effective by themselves. if the entire world is after you and knows you will destroy all of them if your dead man switch is tripped, you better believe you need to be rock solid on every front.

But it's not simple, why say it's simple?

because any basic level software engineer could single handedly construct the whole thing within a couple months of work. if you have no idea how to implement any of what i said then of course it's totally insurmountable, and if you are that technically incapable and in the business of holding on to potentially the biggest political leaks in history, you are destined to fail, and fail hard. remember what assange used to do before wikileaks and you'll see that he could easily do exactly what i described and never tell anybody it even exists, let alone the details of the implementation.

I doubt (((they))) have complete surveillance or that they're competent enough to go after every killswitch he has in place, if they got hacked in the first place.

this is disturbing to me because that is the kind of thing you say when youre under the influence of a mind altering substance.
You have never needed an emergency haircut, no one in a normal life has ever suddenly felt the need to get a haircut like its of some urgency.

That shit there is one of those excuses you try to make when youre scared but unable to properly think, you kind of mash some words together in your head and throw it out there hoping whatever you say is going to magically resolve the situation, the moment that woman shows up things get fucking surreal.

He probably exaggerated a bit. I am a software engineer and I could slap this shit together in a day or two.

That was all very spooky user. I stayed up all night that night and so haven't been able to catch up until now. My impression is that the streamer was surrounded by so much obvious spookiness that the reality of the risk he was taking sank in and he was trying to manage all of his impressions while streaming and not wanting to appear too fearful. Then trying to sum it all up yet being too overwhelmed to properly do so.

At one point while he was in front of the embassy he kept swinging the camera around and everywhere was some kind of workman. I think that sudden convergence of all of them at once spooked him based on how his camera was swinging around. It was like he was trying to take it all in and wondering if they were involved or not and realizing they probably were.

I don't think those were code words, more like he was struggling to sound brave when he was quite afraid. Why do you say that? If they were code words who were they directed to? That implies our user was a state actor also.

if you are asserting that someone with the foresight to set up encrypted insurance files holding leaks against most major governments wouldn't have the foresight to spend a few months in the very beginning establishing a rigorous dead man's switch, then your position is utterly ridiculous. countless software developers throughout the world have spent thousands of hours contributing to open source projects for nothing but their reputation in return. a couple months of writing code and setting up some physical security is no big deal for anybody that has any motivation and even limited expertise. i understand if the complexity of such a system is too much for you to understand, but that does not mean it is too complex for anyone else, and certainly not too complex for someone with assange's background.

i was exaggerating indeed, many people could implement the entire thing much faster than that. the point is that even a relative amateur software developer could easily put something together like i described.

So what's happening? the gov't pretty much permanently shut down wikileaks?

Nah, they just shut off Assange's personal internet access. I doubt he is necessary for running the site.

no. the personal status of julian assange is unknown. it's entirely possible, if not the most likely case, that he's fine and secure in the embassy. obviously other outcomes are possible as well. we know the ecuadoran embassy lost internet connection and wikileaks said that the embassy themselves might have been the ones that cut the internet link. as far as we can tell, everything else with wikileaks is proceeding as normal. they even dropped podesta leaks #10 yesterday morning, roughly on the same schedule as all the other leaks.

then what were those hashes?

This post here is the reason why i'm not worried.

I don't know. Only the people involved know.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787889195507417088

Could be anything.

No mate, I'm just saying it's not simple.
Making a cheese sandwich is simple, tying your shoelaces is simple, farting without shitting yourself is simple.

He also said he tried to get a haircut at Harrod's but it was 60 pounds and he didn't think they cost that much. Harrod's is behind the embassy, if I'm not mistaken. Does anyone remember if he went there that day or was it another day. The stream was shit on my pc so I missed bits.

There was a point where he was going into shops trying to get coffee, or was that Delpo? Did he go into Harrod's during that time?

He's in London right?
A haircut could be something you need to throw off big brother.

Honestly, Asange is a creative guy. He could create all sorts of trigger mechanisms that are fairly inconspicuous.

Like, going from one room to another in a specific pattern. The motion detectors light up, and emit a specific sequence. If the sequence isn't followed daily (or is plain wrong), the deadman switch goes off.

That makes more sense than just "a random plane took off". Thanks.

pre-confirmation hashes basically work like this. let's say that you plan to release some information in the future as a .zip file or something similar. let's say nothing is encrypted here, it's just the data itself. let's also say that you have all the material assembled already but you don't want to release it yet. and let's go one step further and assume you're paranoid about the data being fucked with before it can be disseminated, or that other state actors might impersonate your data.

what you would do is take a fingerprint of the data. in this specific case i believe assange used SHA-512, which is a hashing algorithm. the idea is that you're looking at a 512 bit number, and that number is constructed with a known algorithm. if you apply the algorithm to the same data, you get the same 512 bit number out. if even one bit of the original data is different, the 512 bit number you get is different. also, it is extremely difficult (but not 100% impossible) to have two different blocks of data that yield the same 512 bit number as output.

the philosophy of doing this is that when you release your data, everybody already has the fingerprint they can use to verify the data you released is legitimate because the hashes match.

A physical or a financial haircut?

Thanks user.

Always remember threat assessment though. Are you Mendax? This is appropriate. But you don't keep your collection of High Times (DUDE WEED LMAO) in Fort Knox. Too high security for mundane shit leads to shortcuts.

t. former alphabet company employee, had six passwords to log in

Niggafaggots, I want to help Assange, by the way how do i light off and on my PC?

Pepe77777 deleted all of his streams periscope.tv/Pepe777777

Deplo's are still up periscope.tv/JohnDeplo/1OwxWrZbMQDJQ but I don't know if any have been deleted.

Pepe7777 was from halfchan. Any crossover posters know if he checked in? He's the one that filmed spook lady, vans, haircut.

i am not mendax. agreed about need for security equaling level of security. i think what he has merits extreme levels of caution.

o so that's why you know shit.

thx spook, go fuck yourself for whatever you probably did.

Who the fuck is this guy?
His twitter looks like a bot or something. No other mention of Assange.

top fucking kek. >>7891791 are the only posts by that user. i doubt you could read those two posts and accurately know if someone knows shit. quite the sub-standard shill.

THAT'S right, go ahead, rub it in user.

simple? for you

Does anyone have his videos? They've been taken down from periscope.

I think Periscopes only last 24h after the stream ends

incorrect. for example, periscope.tv/MartinShkreli/1vOxwRvVeERJB is over a month old and is still playable. and is hilarious by the way.

No, and Deplo's are still there.

Can someone with better tech than me pls mirror these? periscope.tv/JohnDeplo/1OwxWrZbMQDJQ

Could be, hard to say but his entire demeanor and mannerisms seemed to change after he talked to her. To me it seemed like code to someone watching the stream, considering how urgent needing a haircut seemed, although other user is right that he mentioned earlier about haircuts being too expensive. Maybe he was trying to give plausible deniability for wandering around the embassy? Anyone monitoring the stream chat would know why he was streaming though. But in two separate videos he mentioned a wasp flying by, which seemed forced somehow. Too hard to see if there was actually a wasp though. It was very strange to say the least. My blood ran cold the way he said we probably won't see him again though, I think the lady taking his picture shook him up.

True, I didn't follow the whole stream but rather skipped around and watched parts that other anons had mentioned. He definitely seemed very nervous, even more so as time went on, and after talking to our gchq lady. It is pure speculation on my part but the randomness of turning the camera around and saying "oh a wasp!" in his two last videos seemed very odd, almost like wasp and haircut were supposed to mean something to someone. Hard to say, maybe he told a friend watching the stream he would mention haircut or wasp if he was in danger or something like that? Who knows but it felt very forced and unnatural. He was definitely afraid of something, possibly threatened.

Oh wow.

I think you need to leave, (((user))).

New wikileaks tweet. Old news probably, given that it's an hour old, but didn't see it mentioned in this thread. Still no mention of Assange's status.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788343822182969344

part 11 of the podesta leaks also came out right on schedule, so organizationally things are still normal. as you said, still no word on assange. hopefully the rest of the WL staff have a clear understanding that we're all worried about him.

He mentioned the Harrod's haircut but it went on too long, like 5 or 6 sentences about that all spacey and confused. To me it seemed as if he was trying to recall what happened there, maybe hypno triggered by another spook and he's trying to walk back the experience to both remember and to impart to us that it was a place something significant may have happened. As I recall it:

The wasp, if real, was a threat because they're aggressive and the bite is very bad. Just had them here so am certain. I was hoping to watch them again to see if one was visible. I really hope an user copied them.

Most significantly is he repeated several times that the lady was nothing and don't investigate. he would start talking about something else and then go back to that again and just repeat it.

Also he said
and I thought wtf, has this guy never gone to a barber shop? Why did he say that, it makes no sense. I listened to that several times because it was so odd, as if he just then found out the price of all haircuts was 60.

My family is spook, yes, but Christ is my boss.

web.archive.org/web/20161018124619/http://yournewswire.com/julian-assange-extradited-guantanamo-express/

The fact that everything is continuing as planned means nothing. This is exactly what they would do if they have Assange. Tell wikileaks to continue as normal not to arouse any suspicion from the general public and use him as leverage over wikileaks. It also prevents his friends relseasing the dead man keys assumign they've managed to shut down the automatic countermeasures. This is the NSA, they have probably had a team of 40 shit hot people working on Assange for years. Do you think mentally unstable Assange is a match for them?

It's too long now without word. If they were using this as a promotion/donations/media drive that time is now up. The internet has moved on.

You fools. It thought you were more aware than this.

Conjecturing over whether he is alive or if he flew on a jet to Canada, or if the Ecuadorian are going to turn him over to the Mexican police.

I have knowledge from an inside source, that he simply put on a disguise and walked out the front door. There are even photos of him doing so, so it is not in question. When Pamela Anderson delivered his "food", it was in reality both a ruse and a disguise kit. He dressed as her, in a flawless costume, and left in her stead, while she remained behind.
She will continue working as a staff member there, also in disguise, as she can speak fluent Spanish, for the next few weeks until it is sure that Julian is safe in his secondary location.
He wasn't g8ing to stay in there forever.

Someone can provide the photo of Julian leaving the embassy dressed as Pamela.

The disguise couldn't have been that good if he's easily recognizable, nigger.

Watch this starting at 00:40 an anyone tell who is asking about BG? The voice is not that of our other user, Pepe7*, though chat has claimed it is. Was it a spook trying to provoke a reaction out of our user?

periscope.tv/w/1RDxloBkyQMJL#

Gonna need a lot of spray tan for that

Good point. He most likely was just scared, it was very obvious that he was shook up and ready to gtfo, and wasn't making very much sense compared to the narration he was giving earlier. Also I remember him mentioning the other women who apparently walked up and photographed his face and said "nice shirt." He wasn't streaming but he said could you please delete that photo of my face and she just said "Yeah" without touching the camera and walked away. That is probably why he was so nervous in the last two videos, realizing he was definitely being watched at that point, probably on a watch list now. Or more likely he was intimidated/threatened to leave. And the fact the videos are deleted now? Gives me a bad feeling. Like maybe he caught something on video we missed that was important.

He was most likely trying to make it seem like he had a reason to be wandering around the embassy, ie looking for somewhere with cheaper hair cuts. Was it him or deplo that was trying to sit and drink coffee? Either way I took it as him trying to have plausible deniability for wandering back in forth in front of the embassy. I honestly think they killed/captured Assange last night, the fact that they cut the internet to the embassy and all those spooks around and out front seems like they had been planning this, they wouldn't risk the encryption keys being released unless they were confident they could capture him and stop the deadman switch.

Not only that but the uk closed the accounts for rt news, which we all know is a very bad sign. I have a bad feeling shit is about to hit the fan.

No one said it was easy to recognise him.
It is however, simple deduction to know it was he and not she who walked out with a smile on his face.

You're arguing semantics like a kike; simple deduction to know and easily recognizable are the same. But I'll bite – if you realized it was Assange, why didn't anyone else?

It was Deplo looking for coffee. He had no money so went home and got his hi-res vest and cash. He gave his twitter out and checked back for us and it was the same name.

I also suspect the worst. The earliest reports were on reddit and said he was removed from there before dawn and the whole raid took less than 5 minutes. There was also an early report that he was threatening suicide rather than be taken. If he succeeded I think they'd also cover it up. Kerry would get the heat and they don't want that.

You have the reading comprehension of a spasticated shoe shine nigger from 1920 that has been fed mercury all his life to cure his tendency to hit himself in the face when excited.

Kill yourself.

Go LARP somewhere else.

Not an argument.

Go fuck yourself somewhere else.

Aren't those hash numbers that were tweeted out earlier a way for someone to verify if the files have been tampered with?

I wonder if the "errors" line was to notify someone that the hash #'s didn't match the files they received???

see

Oh yeah that's right I remember now. I hadn't watched the deplo vid until just now but that shit was sketchy too. Definitely got the vibe the guy asking about garrison was cia trying to identify him. That and the dhl van sitting there for over an hour according to the chat and the stream seeming to cut out near the end as well.

The leaks must contain some pretty damning evidence for them to go all out like this, especially considering the recent fbi leaks talks about Kerry being a member of the 'shadow government.' Anons talking about civil war within alphabet agencies weren't fucking around.

wrong link

bullshit disinfo as fuck. i debunked this two threads ago.

>registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N517DW [archive.is]
>here is a picture of the very same plane: commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Gulfstream_G550_'N517DW'_(12162560756).jpg [archive.is]
>here is another picture: commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:N517DW_Gulfstream_G.550_(12251770593).jpg [archive.is]
we later saw that colleen corporation is likely an air transport subsidiary of glaxosmithkline and is used to transport their higher ups. while it's possible the CIA is behind GSK and their air transport company, it doesn't change the fact the article is full of bullshit.

(checked)
this is also exactly what they would do if assange is fine. because it's exactly what they were doing before this shitstorm happened.

the post you are replying to is extremely far reaching. you are correct that the hashes assange released are to verify the integrity of future information.

fuck off, tripkike.

Zero. Snowden was a US govt attempt to make a kosher alternative to WikiLeaks.

He was a CIA op to discredit the NSA

And (((Grenwald))) and the Intercept is controlled opposition as well.

Oh! Sorry, we were talking about nipples?

Stop appropriating muh culture

Regardless, he is owned by Soros, and has been since the beginning.

No, because that would be a commitment, not a pre-commitment. Pre-commitment means that you are already past the point of no return and you want to let your enemies know. The purpose is that when Assange was safe, he pre-committed to releasing the dirt, so that if he is under duress he can't stop it from coming out even if they threaten to kill him. The pre-commitment has an effect in and of itself.

what's with the plastic wrapping?

jews keep their hats in the original packaging so they can return them and get cash back when they are done wearing them

my fucking sides

New Wikileaks Twitter refers to Assange in 3rd person.

BREAKING: Multiple US sources tell us John Kerry asked Ecuador to stop Assange from publishing Clinton docs during FARC peace negotiations.

Reported for tripfaggot.

Is it happening?

file.wikileaks.org/file/

So whatever the leaks are, it has to do with the FARC?

That is interesting.

Apparently this isn't new.

no, that's been there for some time

file.wikileaks.org/torrent/

That is a very large file. Italian Pedo 2008 wav files isn't 1984.

i thought Holla Forums was supposed to be tech literate

into unix time

I left off at hello world in Visual Basic 6 or something, not tech literate but interested.

Ah fuck! I just got it, every file date is 1984.
Orwell reference, nice!

Someone is pushing this info hard all over the net that this is the insurance file.

I think we're going to get the decryption keys soon on the 88gb torrent file. Someone is trying to pass off the files on the website as the insurance doc to take attention away from the real info dump.

4Chan is saying some of it Assange admitted was false as well. File was posted here and 4Chan about the same time.

grab that pussy, m8

Those files are old as fuck, it's probably ctr trying to create hype and spam slide threads.

If Assange is dead, then the trigger should go off by the end of the week.

What if Trump is the triggerman and reads off the key on live television during the debate?

Probably, yes, but still, we found there's new stuff in there.
Does any user have more info?

Hopefully your handlers will soon discover you wandered into the computer room, so they can safely return you to your bed.

I guess the assange clone is ready

>What if Trump is the triggerman and reads off the key on live television during the debate?

It would be absolutelypoetic.

He's fucking dead.

They just had him suicided.

All the server bullshit here >>7891572 is too fucking complicated and the NSA would pwn all servers physically within the first month.

Assange's dead man switches were other people and they've all been v&, suicided, murdered, arrested, turned, or became tranny streamers.

It's OGRE. Assange is dead. Wikileaks is kill.

Any news on Assange?

delpo was the coffee guy.
well, he was the tea guy, he drank some random guy's tea, then a man came up to him and asked where starbucks was, then the waiter got pissed and took the tea back, then he went offline and asked anyone to donate to his paypal for some coffee.

Underrated post right here.

You're welcome.

USA funding communist militia in beanerland?

Somewhere out there there's a guy wondering if he should manually start the dead man switch.

Fuck off, CTR.

not only that, but remember, if the leaks go and assange IS alive, hes dead.

the leaks keep him alive, if his trigger guy pops it off then assange is fucked.

I'm getting worried…

me too, and Im even more worried we'll see happening-con 1 this year.

I want to see the happening though so I'm not "worried" about that.

Pretty sure he has contingency for that m80.

For as long as he's not 'active' (for example, captured) it will procedurally leak and keep doing so until he stops it.

that seems awfully risky, hed have to have quite a network set up to avoid anyone stopping a slow leak.

The guy's been hunted for what seems like ages. You seriously think he and his associates are playing Minecraft all day and not expanding on their counter measures?

Plus the photos and claims of vans from some "security" firm, right?

fucking Ecuador roaches
BREAKING: Ecuador admits to 'restricting' Assange communications over US election.

Well, fuck.
Can't he just sneak out and tip-toe his way to the Russian embassy?

From a tower defense perspective, no.

And yet no pictures or videos of the man. He's strapped to a rack in Langley right now. God help us.

Nah, I think they can communicate via phone with Assange. Otherwise WL twitter would blow up.

Mah nig.

What if he just busts out of the Ecuador Embassy and speeds his way to the Russians?

He's dead.
What is so hard to understand about this.

This internet access bullshit is just that. bullshit. If the Ecuadorians were cutting him off, they'd just have said it earlier. None of this 36 hour delay bullshit.

He's fucking dead. They murdered him. Extra-fucking judicial motherfuckers. His computers and files are in State possession now. Wake the fuck up.

Then whoever's in charge of Wikileaks' Twitter needs to post "Julian Assange is alive. Here is a recording of our phone conversation." Since they haven't, we cannot know.

Except it doesn't do the State any good to kill him. It does them much more good to keep him locked up and tortured until he tells them how to turn off the deadman switch.

Nice defeatism shill though.

I trained at """the Farm""" in Langley, brah

normies dont believe me that assanges internet was cut and he was raided

what the fuck

is it because you're a fucking white male?

Could also be a ploy by Assange and co to create hype and gain extra attention for an upcoming leak.

But then why would Ecuador confirm? And why were MI6 and G4S outside the embassy? UK isn't friends with Assange by any stretch.

*not mi6 just british cops

>Assange and co

and the British police and world-renowned merc agency?

Well, the raid thing isn't proven. Don't overextend. The Ecuadorians admit to cutting Assange's internet so that's the part you should tell normies about. Never speculation, remember the boy who cried wolf.

please post an archive of this tweet

Bump.

f
@
g

Anymore news on this?

What if the Russians rented a helicopter?
A 3D solution!

Why did they post the Fox poll today?

What is happening Holla Forums….