Melania was really fantastic on Anderson Cooper tonight

Seriously this was a good interview. What a surprisingly likable, thoughtful, tough lady. I think this might have actually defused some of the sex tape allegations stuff.
Also she BTFOs liberals a few times too.
What did you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carantania
youtube.com/watch?v=NzmiUMAM1Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=JPHq0nwADMs
youtube.com/watch?v=xw4yICzziF0
youtube.com/watch?v=DtCafBVCHfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks for the recommendation Donald, I'll watch it now.

Her accent makes me feel giddy.

Anderson Upthepooper will be killed right along all the other faggots.

She's so classy and intelligent.

Especially when she says "dirty and bad stuff". Donald, you lucky bastard.

checked

and keked

If Anderson keeps this tone from now on when covering anything with Trump he will be found with a dozen shots to the back of the head holding a revolver.

After this meeting I wouldn't be surprised if he declares himself straight.

Anderson "Turbosquirt" Cooper? He's gargling ayy lmao juice right now. Look at him.

Skipped 10 minutes and pooper's still going on about the bus tape. Literal shill faggot.

Hehe jewish humor is about to become a forgotten art

Just noticed the face he makes at the end of the tape. He's thinking, oh shit, that went way too well!

A worthy Empress for the ascendant God-Emperor.

tfw no waifu like based melania

yeah he shills the entire time. it's pretty much entirely just about the "lewd comment" non-scandal. worth watching for how melania handles it though

That woman is god damned beautiful.

Oh, right, the video…
Good stuff. She's very good at very casually and gracefully calling out the Lugenpresse for their bullshit, against her and against the God Emperor.

Slovenian God Empress of Commie Removal played the Silver Faggot of ClintonNewsNetwork like a fucking fiddle.

I want to grab Melania in the pussy

Dat left eye tho. He's got those stage 1 crazy eyes going on.

You sure are mommy's boy Eric, given you're not even blood related

What a classy lady. She personifies what being an independent and responsible women really is.

Okay but why does he look like a fucking elf?

It's a shame she has to debase herself in front of this degenerate.

Notice how the cuck gets uncomfortable and wants to back away from that topic. Every allegation is most likely from butthurt women who threw themselves at Trump and he blew them off.

Well that backfired on CNN

A Slav is more crafty than a jew.

Look, you're going to have your first aelfen first lady whether you want it or not

Shit, I thought you were implying she looked like one (I've thought that). Anderson Cooper is a CIA machine, that probably explains it

She's so cute

Shes totally Altmer. Good job Trump is full Nord.

Soooo will CNN do an interview with the other candidate's spouse about alleged sexual abuse charges?

I love her, lads.

I love her, lads.

Listening to her talk about home life when not dealing with politics and campaigning just gives me a lot of comfy imagery of Donald and Melania talking to each other very lovingly and supporting each other. I don't see them infighting like Bill and Hilldawg would.

For the love of god, more.

why even live

She's so classy that I can't even sit here and say she's hot. She's beautiful, but she's also so polite and classy that I wouldn't mind just eating a meal with her or something.

Seveda, vse po načrtu.

Good work fam.

It would be nice to have a European first lady for a change.

fucking CNN. The audacity of these sneaky kikes astounds me. I cant imagine sitting there at the ready, twisting everything this woman says into leftie propaganda, knowing how low and underhanded that is. When she jokes about having "two boys at home, haha :)", the kike has to say "HES WAS 59." like thats some kind of WOOOAH IN YO FACE! I POINT OUT THAT HE WAS IN FACT NOT A TEEN AT THE TIME, HE WAS IN FACT 59 OOOOH! and the little headliner says "I have two boys at home" just because she let her guard down for half a second and wanted to joke around like a normal fucking person.
I want to go to CNN HQ now and just chimp out in their offices and destroy everything, then say black lives matter as im being arrested.

točno.

just like when he snapped at the audience after he allowed Trump to land a killshot on Hillary at the last debate, he was more upset with himself for letting Hillary open herself up like that, than he was with the audience for reacting accordingly

They severely understimated Eastern European women. They expected a bimbo but women from these poor, former Soviet block countries aren't just beautiful but also really street smart and free of brainwashing.

???
PROFIT

(checked)

…..

….

bump

Donny?

(((They))) will pay for this child sacrifice.

spoiler that shit

eww. let me guess. you wanted to be hillary's bicycle seat back in the 90s.

HOLY SHIT WOW MELANIA KILLED IT

Cooper spent 15 minutes talking about the media lies of Trump's "unwanted advances" and Melania deflected every accusation, all while being so classy, so collected. Can you imagine what would happen if she debated Bill Clinton? He would fucking implode.

All that Normies have to do to want to vote Trump is watch 20 minutes of any member of the family speaking unedited by the Lügenpresse.

THE TRUMP DYNASTY WILL USHER IN 100 YEARS OF PEACE

ERIC TRUMP–NEXT IN LINE

Res je in je pravično.

Link to that particular moment?

Is Anderson Cooper on our side or just massively incompetent? That fag just let Melania dismantle every media scandal of the last few weeks.

I thought CIA guys were supposed to be brighter than that.

Slovenia newer was East Europe country nor part of the former Soviet Union. It vas for 73 years occupied from Serbian Yugoslavia (Serboslavia), before that, part of Holly Roman Empire and Austro-Hungarian state for thousant years.
Slovenians are Central European folks, much alike Austrians.
Some 25% of Slovenians are actually slavic speaking geneticaly germans.
Knavs is not Slovenian surname btw, it is slavic variant of german surname Knawss.
That part of Slovenia, whre Melania is from, historicaly belongs to the Austria Lower Steiermark county. I think, Melania is half germanic, half Venetic (half slavic people from Central Europe).

She disarmed the cunt, he would have wanted to tear her to shreds but knew people would be disgusted by a YOUR SCUM DISAVOY HIM approach.

He couldn't even do a semi hit job because she was too disarming, she stump the fag big time.

Entire country was ran by a German jew dictator and his hit squads, you dumb piece of shit.
Stop embarrassing yourself.

Ir's a shoop you retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carantania

Thought it was wonderful, honestly she seems like an amazing Mother and Wife. Approached each question directly and is as straight forward as Trump. Would be amazing to see if the left will even challenge her on these things.

He might be having doubts about Clinton since he is smart.

Isn't the role of empresses to be mothers of the nation?

Don't they use waifuism to rally the troops?

Slavic women are best white women.

2/2

Anderson Cooper…slimy as fuck. He's trying to come across like he's totally sympathizing with her while he tries to trick her into undermining herself. Nasty, nasty fellow.

Serb spotted.

Be prepared for alpha women. An average slavic woman will chew you up and rip you apart if you're not worthy.
But if you know how to handle them you'll be getting BJs and naked cooking regularly.

You meant Kardelj (Kairdelyi). That cunt was Hungarian jew.
If you meant Tito, you are also plain wrong. Tito wasnt jewish. He was of old Croatian stock (Iranian Sarmati/Skiiti people). Hes mother wasnt germanic. She was slav proper.
Why am I piece of shit? Because you are half Turkic Serb? kys

because he is a faggot. Ask any fa/tg/uy about players who play elves: chicks and faggots, all of them

stronk women need stronk men to guide them

Stay triggered, son of an Austro-Hungarian horse keeper.

No one is triggered.
But I suggest you look up before making ignorant remarks

They aired this? wtf i love cnn now

Make Slovenia Great Again

Now, look at this chart, brother.
T = Turkic
R1a = Slavic
R1b = Celtic
I1 = Nordic
I2a = Dinaric
I2b = Germanic
J = Juden
G = Caucasian
E1 = Negro
Q = Mongolic
N = Uralo/Finnic

Serbs are 7% Turkic, 24% Negro, 11% Juden. And that is fucking 42% sheetskin mongrels.
(not to mention gipsies, whitch are other half)

Assblasted Albanian detected.

I forgot Čipšoti. And that is another 10% of shitskins. Fuck! 2% of Nordics and 4% of Germanics are running your country…

You said it first!
MSGA
checked and capped

I like how Anderson's tone throughout the whole interview was trying to imply that this whole thing was a mistake, the rapes are a proven fact and that Donald's campaign is over and just limping across the finish line.

And Melania never took the bait.

Honestly, I now want a Slavic wife more than ever.

she's very sweet.
i like how she places great importance on raising her child: moreso than a career. it's circumstantial but it's refreshing.

Fuck off butthurt Serb

Elegant, articulate, intelligent. Great interview.

I haven't watched anything CNN since 9/11 but this shit is hilarious at how hard he trying to bait out emotional responses. Not a single useful question was asked to the potential first lady, but she had MANY chances to tear apart the media on being a bunch of lying kikes. She seems like an actual women, even puts the family first. Did very well here, if CNN intended this to make her look poor they did a horrible job.

Trump has been in public eye longer then not, I don't buy him a legitimate POTUS for one second as politics are more circus then anything else. But fuck I'd vote for trump

I can't wait for President Trump to better realtions with Russia and get us all qt 3.14 slav gfs.

Absolutely proud of Melanija. Classy lady. Hasn't changed at all. She has the same values and priorities as she always had. She doesn't care about attention seeking or fabricated fame.
Ponosni smo nate, punca. Pure class

Here's your (you). Now fuck off.

Can anyone re-upload?

Here you go, fam.
Save it I guess, in case lyingpress tries to remove it again

Why did Ivanka have be wedded to a jew…?

Political alliance. It was deemed a necessary sacrifice.

Thanks.

This is some medieval shit, straight outta the feudal age.

I mean we knew Trump was playing 4D chess, but we didn't know just how back (and forward??) the t-axis goes.

In contrast to killery and bill, Melania comes across as honest, you can see the interviewer getting desperate as his attempts are ran down with sincerity

That's all marriages of the elite you retard. They don't do it out of love. Love isn't something you get (or deserve) when you sacrifice everything under the sun for power.

They do it to marry into other political families and grow their power base.

Hahahaah, shut it down the goyim know.

Yeah, no.

Welcome.

I want to _hug Melania

Fuck off cuck.

how is turkey 2% turkic ? fuck mane greece has 3% and serbia has 7% fucking estonia and italy have more turks in them than turkey ??

kys

Because it was joke for our Serbian brother. T haplogroup is not "Turkic".
Still, Turkey is 33,5 J (jewish).

Your country has a lot of potential empresses like that. Pls keep it White fam, it's worth it.

Anyone has mp4 / webm ?

This. I couldn't even get a backup from clipconverter.cc

(((They))) are trying, dont worry. But no fucking mud wanna stay here, because of low gibs.

this is why we archive, folks. where the fuck is the webm?

Looks like it got shut down.

Anyone have a webm or new link?

youtube.com/watch?v=NzmiUMAM1Lg

video for ants:
youtube.com/watch?v=JPHq0nwADMs

cnn shekelmasters orginal part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=xw4yICzziF0

cnn shekelmasters original part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=DtCafBVCHfM

Now for the love of TGEOM someone archive/mp4/webm it

i can't atm

the one that I embedded channel name is Good Karma, don't know exactly why it's 34 minutes but at least I'm not linking to cnn

Nice bait, nigger.

bump

Tito was puppet in the hands of Serbo-jewish elite from Belgrade čaršija. Alexander Ranković aka Alexa Rankau, Moša Pijade aka Moishe Piade, etcetra…
Serbs were 80% in leading positions all over the place, from Army, Police, politicans… name it.
Yugoslavia was judeo/Serbian occupation from our point of view. Deal with it, Serb brother.
But there is no reason, not to fight agains muslimisation together, ok?