Germany's birthrate hits highest in 33-year thanks to migrants

GERMANY YES
If you're in Germanistan right now you better find an aryan qt and start making white babies quick
archive.is/623DY

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-syria-population-idUSTRE6522FS20100603

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the west died in the first world war the US lacks the ability to carry on this civilization so it will be extinguished once western europe is islamic

At least they have their welfare state…

Hitler is rolling in his grave so fucking hard

More like he's about to will himself out of it.

The idea that the population must be constantly increasing exponentially so greedy fucking kikes can make as many shekels as possible is pretty retarded tbh. There is literally nothing wrong with a stable population.

The kikes want their tax cows, user. That means as many people as possible.

The kikes want their tax cows, user. That means as many people as possible.>>7890424

wew, tell us something we don't know. Wouldn't be surprised if ethnic germans are extinct by 2100.

Like hell they would show any concern for the wellbeing of their own citizens, it's only justice that they should suffer as punishment for the six million™.

And central planners idiots think this will allow them to keep their ponzi scheme financial system alive. They are delusional. Now when it fails and there is no gibs you have millions of rampaging niggers and muslims.

They're literally even worse than Japan. Look at the median age. The only reason Japan's is higher now in 2016 is due to sandniggers. Germans are dying out faster than any other group.

I don't think actual Germans browse this board. Just like actual Swedes don't either, otherwise they'd know just how fucked their country is.

populations stabilize themselves retard. generations are a thing. it's this outside globalist meddling that prevents them from doing su

Those must be city slicker stats extrapolated because nobody bothers to check the boonies.

Which is the biggest part of Germoney.

99% white, save some ancient kebabs, here.

It's not looking good, but it's not a lost cause.
It has been affecting the population, though.
A lot of protests and fighting, one assassination attempt (failed, though) and a lot of distrust toward the media.

The pendulum is swinging back. Europa has survived the black death and more.
The shits will be purged in due time.

See there goy? The West's birth rates are picking up. This idea of nations disappearing is absolute fantasy, a delusion if you will.

How can Germans stomach this? Why arent they all going postal? Im on the verge of going postal if shillary is elected and I cant even remember the last time I saw a muslim.

Or they know but just pretend not to care/actually be happy about it.

Significantly less, and even fewer actual Germans. And yes it does matter.

You want to know how I know this is an untrusty article published by masons?

kek

oyy veyy goy

They will wake up too late.

i can imagine a future where the last white person is on his deathbed and his dying last minutes will be televised and cheered.

the next day however reality will strike home and society will crumble…

good luck shitskins

Yep, this is the somewhat reassuring aspect of it. We win either way. We either take back our lands and secure our future or the Jews and shitkins inherit a future without us.

There's deutsch/pol/ I guess.

Downside is, we won't be around to see it. Then civilization ends and humanity is set back 10,000 years.

I just wish we could go into space somehow and let them have their utopia without oppression, then return after everything has gone to shit and kick them back into the cotton field.

actual Austrian here browsing this board

what makes you think we don't know? we are probably more aware of the situation than anyone else

I am.

Forget it. German women are the MOST bluepilled in the world. Even worse than American or Swedish women. They actively seek out the kebab and nigger cock. Their entire teens and twenties is spent partying, drinking and maybe going to uni for a useless nonSTEM degree. It's absolutely SICKENING to see what is happening to my country and women. It's too late to reverse this process without a major happening. They already grow up completely tainted and without morals, only a catastrophe resetting society will fix this.

Here I am in Bavaria, NEET and depressed, just waiting for the end to come and cherishing my last few years in this kind of sheltered Bundesland. But it's coming here, too, I've already seen way too many nogs in my town lately. Even if AfD wins 2017, it's probably too late, the demographic superGAU has already happened.

Its not a desired outcome, but a slim bit of good. Of course we'd all rather have our countries back and all white, but it is some small comfort to think of the world they will inherit without us.

The 'humanity' in the civilisation only exists in white people. Either we throw off the globalist yoke or white genocide leads to the end of 'humanity' as a species. Stasis, ketosis, collapse with no easily accessible minerals to restart the tech chain when the knowledge is lost.

AAHHHHH Germany is YOUR LAND! It belongs to you! I visited Berchtesgaden earlier this year and it was magnificent. Start lifting, join Identitär Bewegung! Learn how to kill with your bare hands, learn to take a punch and give a punch.

Get out of the house and start night skulking refugee camps, picking these feral beasts off with a big bowie knife!

I am American and can't stand to see your beautiful country get overrun by these shitskins.

Invite me. I will fly there for a week and teach you the way!

The replacement is state-funded. No amount of whites breeding will save Germany. It'll only produce more little blonde girls to be enslaved & raped by mudslime gangs.

The only choices are overthrow the anti-white government or leave the country.

Where the fuck do you live? Even most of the whorish nightclubbing women I've come to know don't fuck the brown people because they're aggressive and smell like shit.

WTF we germans better lie down and die now!

Feiglinge an die Luft uezs

Stability means no (((progress)))

This.

The mudshit growth is exponential. It's so rapid, in fact, that even the Syrian government tried to implement a 3 child policy before the war.

reuters.com/article/us-syria-population-idUSTRE6522FS20100603

It's not the whores who crave mudcock, it's usually the young college educated girls. It's the perfect way of virtue signalling and "FUCK YOU DAD" at the same time.

Are you a newfag or a retard or have you genuinely not even seen the 141 deutsch/pol/s on this board?

You can ask the same about any "western" nation. Why haven't the americans rebelled long before hitting 60% white? Why didn't the brits rebel before they lost london or after rotherham happened? Why'd the french not stop the negrification of paris and large stretches of france? Why not the swedes? And so on.
Things are changing in germany, but 70+ years of constant brainwashing denazification reeducation aren't undone without problems.

Happy to know that some random ass Holla Forumsack knows germany's situation better than any of the germans on this board. Yeah.

How many spics and nignogs have you gutted recently?

Sure, we'll see wether the 2017 elections lead anywhere or if there's only violence left as an option

Yeah, I don't see even those shacking up with the muds and nogs. Then again I see mostly STEM students, not liberal arts students.

I'm all for fighting this, but what use is it when the majority of Germans is against you? Plus you got some 30-40% migrant idiots that will vote against German interests by default. It'd take ALL of the native Germans to stem this tide. But they are good little goyim, their heads filled with a lifetime of Allies-approved anti-Nazi & refugees welcome conditioning. Especially the ones from my generation. 95%+ cucks.

My poor grandma. She's so based, she knows what's up. Mourning the loss of our country and culture with me.
But she and her generation will die soon, leaving behind only brainwashed sheeple in this country. I have no hope.

BTW. that "study" you posted a pic of really only considers the cities and probably even inflates their numbers. It's from a study called "what it means to be an immigration country" by some shitskin and it's full-on propaganda, I don't really trust the numbers.

If push comes to shove, we probably don't need all the native germans, but only a small part of them. Most are just passive observers as always and even if they are "against" it will just sit by and watch. Then a few years or decades later they'll just propagate the new status quo. It doesn't take 70 million germans to remove 5 million parasites. What is needed much more than extra millions of fighters is a great leader

Speaking of, the study isn't online any more.
www . uni-stuttgart.de/zlw/bilder/stuttgart_6_2015_El-Mafaalani.pdf

You must be a fellow STEMlord then. It's always good to see more stemfags on Holla Forums.

Or a lone wolf with a virus

Have you assholes been trying to attract a white wife lately? Why are you still here shitposting?

Again, just making babies doesn't help at this point. You can't outbreed roaches.

That's why you kill the roaches.

:D
D:

Stability means the death of our usury-based economy. Is unlimited exponential growth impossible? Yes. Do the (((bankers))) care? No.

first every time

Bullshit! I'm also German and what you are talking is complete false. Among Germans are the numbers of "race mixing" one of the lowest.
When I go outside I rarley see any racemixed couples and I come from the fucking Ruhrpott aka. Ground Zero.

Also what he said
That pic you posted is extremely misleading since it only focus on the most enriched major cities and completely ignores Germany as a whole.

How about you stop pretending being German, go fuck yourself and take your defeatism shilling with you.

gimme the virus and I'll do it

Can confirm. The only interracial couples I see here in Bavaria are Americans from the nearby military bases. Well, that and rich old fuckers with their Thai housekeepers, but I don't think that counts.
However there's no doubt that many low tier women, especially fatties or old lonely catladies seek out refugee-related work to get any kind of dick. And that's disgusting, but it's not very significant when discussing actual racemixing.

hab diesmal die Trump Debatte nicht gesehen
wie liefs? was sagt deutsch/pol/ dazu?

the same can be said for the US 60%

there is nothing wrong about what I posted. The US cannot carry any sort of civilization it has proved incapable

I sure wonder where this was posted from.

nvm, im retarded
uni-stuttgart.de/zlw/bilder/stuttgart_6_2016_El-Mafaalani.pdf

The brown undeath is magnitudes worse.

As long as there are Germans and not just mongrels and "passport Germans", Germany and Germans will continue to exist.
Even if it means giving up the homeland.
Which I don't think will happen