Fans walk out of (((Amy Schumer))) show after she calls Trump a 'monster'

Fans walk out of (((Amy Schumer))) show after she calls Trump a 'monster'

Around 200 people booed and then left a live show in Tampa, Florida, after the comic criticized the Republican presidential candidate

Amy Schumer was faced with booing and walkouts in Florida over the weekend after she made jokes about Donald Trump. Around 200 people left her show at the Amalie Arena in Tampa after the controversial comic called the Republican candidate an “orange, sexual-assaulting, fake-college-starting monster”.

According to the Tampa Bay Times, Schumer covered issues ranging from the election to gun control, an issue she’s spoken out about before following the shooting that took place at a screening of her film Trainwreck in 2015. At one point in the show, Schumer asked a Trump supporter, “preferably one with sleeves”, to come onstage and explain why they were picking him. A local man got up and explained the decision was about not liking Clinton.

“Do you get worried at all with how impulsive he is?” she reportedly said to him. “Do you worry he’ll be impulsive and get us in a lot of fucking trouble we can’t get out of?” As audience members booed, Schumer responded: “Of course, we’re in Florida, you’re going to boo. I know you’re here to laugh, but you choose how you’re going to live your life, and it’s just too important. Just so you know, from now on, if you yell out, you’re gonna get thrown out.”

The comic has been a vocal supporter of Hillary Clinton since March and also spent time at the weekend helping people in Florida ensure they were registered to vote. The response to Schumer may also be linked to her recent book The Girl with the Lower Back Tattoo, in which she called Tampa “horrendous” and joked that “no one who lives there has ever read a book”.

Schumer has responded to the incident, telling Entertainment Weekly: “I loved the crowd and my show in Tampa last night! I want to thank the 8,400 people who stayed. We had a great time! We have always depended on comedians to make us laugh and tell the truth. I am proud to continue that tradition.”

archive.is/RTeFG
youtube.com/watch?v=8R1onVjhiso

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_surname
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fat kike even fatter after trying to Jew some Trump supporters.

doesnt she fuck nigger dick? also, noone cares this was stupid even on drudge.

this is some 4chan tier shit

fuck I forgot to sage. Fuck you, OP

(((Amy))) thought she was joking.

I'd only laugh at her if she was being brutally tortured to death live on stage and she asked me for help.

Good, I absolutely despise this fat kikess. She represents everything that's wrong with women in comedy and just how piss poor women are at telling jokes or being entertaining. Everything is always muh vagina, muh period, muh sex.

she looks terrible in that dress

No wonder this cunt loves Shillary, they're the same

You did good, buddy. You did good.
She was really hungry for that spaghetti and you didn't feed her once.

What an arrogant cunt.

The fact that comedians are seen as legitimate sources of political comment these past few years shows how fucking low our expectations of the press have gotten.

Shocking.

Amy Schumer is a forced meme.

As if we needed another reason to not drink Bud Light. The only mass-produced beer that tastes something like beer is Michelob Ultra, but that is also made by Anheuser-Busch, so don't drink it. Drink a patriotic beer, like Sam Adams or something.

I don't hear any booing

who the hell drinks bud light in the US?
I like your Budweiser, but Bud Light seems like a watered down version of a bad beer. I mean, you simply don't add "Light" to a beer, that's a no-no.

pussies, in both senses of the word

How aren't these two things mutually exclusive?

This random comedian bitch brings in a larger crowd than Clinton herself.

You're a CHAD fucking that freaky leftist pussy and got roped into it.

Shit drink craft. Or Yuengling.

Didn't mean to respond. Fuck I need to stop doing that.

200 left
8,400 stayed

Meh

This bitch really left herself go, for a while I thought Holla Forums was being autistic when calling her fat but she really has ballooned up when compared to a few years ago.

People who don't give a shit about what the cool beers are and just wanna drink beer.

May be she should go back to telling unfunny female versions of a 12-year-old's dick joke.

Well, you can drink bud light all day without drinking water and not worry about dehydration. It's shit and finally just about dead in my area

she was always a disgusting pig.

Thank you for collapsing the rectum.

Faggots, poorfag college students (they usually go for even cheaper shit like Natural Light, though), and rednecks who've been drinking it for years and don't know any better.

Sam Adams was founded by kikes, the name is a ruse.
Just drink something brewed in your own city or somewhere close by people you can drop in and talk to. There's breweries just about everywhere these days and almost all of them are better than the mass produced shit, there's no excuse anymore.

I take it that you've never seen her nude photoshoot. And no I'm not going to post it; you can look it up if you're curious enough. It's almost time for bed and I don't have time to bleach my eyes.

IT
ALL
COMES
CRASHING
DOWN

This kikess cunt is a plagiarist. Typical of a jew. The fame and money superseded actually making art. Nobody takes her seriously, especially in the comedy world. She just isn't funny. Talking about your period and being a whore isn't funny. It would be akin to a male comic talking about how you can only jizz so much in a day and how it's nice to fuck everything. You know how that set would go. It's toilet humor of a middle school kid.

Can we detain them yet as enemies of the state?

Waste of dubs

None of the shit these "comedians" are doing is even comedic on any level anymore, it's literally all political grandstanding for the fucking (((Democrats))). But since this fat cunt is (((Chuck Schumer)))'s niece I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

sage because this whole thing feels like manufactured drama that we should just ignore.

Amy is probably hoping this will get her back in the spotlight and save her dying career.

What the fuck were Trump supporters even doing at one of her shows anyway?

Dear god 5 seconds in google search was enough.

I take it this was more recent, I would never have called her thin but she really just keeps getting fatter. In a few years she'll be worse.

This seriously lowers my opinion of Trump voters, to be honest. I mean, 200 of them at an Amy Schumer show. By choice.

Shit, *Tumbling
Tired as fuck, stayed up to watch Goldberg's return

I came here to ask this very question.

Amy's career is circling the drain.

She will stay in the spotlight by stirring up drama like this for a short time, but eventually people will just get bored and stop caring.

Curvy blondes are my type and I'm ashamed to say I want to cum deep inside her cunny

wew lad. You're on a roll.

Polite sage for non-habbening.

My uncle's a vietnam vet. He drinks it like it's water.

It's cheap and widely available, plus he has brand loyalty like nobody's business.

Her, (((Rogen))), that faggy kike from superbad/scott pilgrim/etc, (((Silverman))) the second kikes stop forcing them on films/TV spots is the second their career folds. Nobody's going to be missing Schumer's brand of humor or fat Harold and Kumar once they're gone.

At this point it is how the liberals keep their base other then with welfare because the fools watch snl, john oliver, or some other cuck like this fat blubber.

smh

put a bag on her head and it would be ok tho

TBH buttwipper is for poorfags.
I drink Shiner or st pauli girl.

Trigger warrning pic related is revolting and not for those with weak stomachs .

Same thing happened to Jewnita and Zoe the whore. Apparently fame and money make leftist chicks fat and lazy.

1. her face is too small for her head
2. enjoy your STDs

Isn't this exactly what one would do if the intent was to shame someone, and rally for someone/something that they support?

The hubris displayed, and holier than thou way she speaks and acts is literally the way that accusers of "Mansplaining" claim men to act like.

I don't blame that guy for not asking her this (and to be honest, if I were in his shoes I'd p-prob-b-b-ably s-sound like th-this), but on the subject of safety, I'd (have wanted to) ask Amy how she feels about (Hillary) Clinton's extensive history of lying, involvement with governments that have aided terrorist organizations, and marriage to a man who has been accused of raping women (this wouldn't be relevant if not for the part where she accused Trump of committing sexual assault as if it's fact). Has Trump done anything worse than the first two points? And regarding the Bill accusations, would one not agree that while not having committed the action personally, staying with that person is somewhat of an endorsement or at the least, not an outright condemnation? Or does Bill get the benefit of "innocent until proven guilty" while Trump doesn't, all because of your personal political beliefs?

Who am I kidding… I'd just get called a Nazi and the whole crowd would cheer until some security guards came and dragged me off stage for "inciting violence against women" or something.

Being a liberal slut makes them fat

Food fills the void

If I still drank I'd have a Miller High Life. Fuck you.

Bend her over, throw the flag over her head, and pretend she's pretty.

Yet you can do neither of those things Jewmer

Welcome to the world of light beer. All light beer is piss water

You're right, we are diverse, but we also share common ideals that bind us a brethren. The immigrants who have come to this country generally assimilate into the common culture. So it's not (((DIVERSITY))) which is our strength, its out common ideals.

If you do not like these ideals, please, kindly show yourself out.

Wheres the webm of them booing and leaving?

To be fair, male comedians aren't much better. The state of "comedy" is dreadful.

her face looks very downs-y. saging because this thread is kinda slide-y

I could, but just barely. Too many people furiously cheering while jerking off to how liberal and progressive they are.

Hey now, Maddow is a perfectly handsome 16 year old young man. Do not attack his looks like that.

/pol has a thread on amy schemer without any video of her being thrown in a gas chamber very disappointing.

I'm wondering if she's one of those people, who'll threaten to move out and make good on that threat.

Comedy is the lowest form of entertainment anyway.

Man that was too cringey.

was this supposed to be a joke? or did she think pulling a trump supporter on stage WAS the joke?

The latter.

Didn't you know that if you don't identify as a liberal, you're retarded developmentally challenged, user?

Well shit, toke is on me; I meant to strikethrough text the "retarded" part.

She looks terrible

I'll stop posting… it's time to sleep.

Fucking pick one and ONLY one.

Maybe you should take a toke to help you sleep :)

dude weed lmao

I guess i cant expect much from a crowd of people going to one of her shows, but come on.

fucking damnit, i know how words are spelled.

They are really pushing the SJW thing pretty hard. Glad I never drank that shitty beer, so I won't have to stop buying it after seeing this

Who is better? MDE or this cunt?

In all fairness, they instantly managed to make themselves uglier the second they started going left. Like megyn kelly chopping her hair into a lesbo bob.

wow what a bitch, when is she gonna get her fatass rolled into a gator infested bog?

MDE isn't funny but they're entertaining.

Like later King of the Hill episodes.

I'll agree with you about WP, that's pure entertainment and thinly veiled propaganda.
Samael Hydeberg is quite funny on his youtube channel though, a lot of his stuff is absurdist videos where he films himself vertically, but you can't tell me you don't get vid related

Schemer had 8500 fans in a venue that seated 20k.
If it was Trump there would be 5000 outside trying to get in to see him.
That is the difference.

Is Stella Artois ok?
polite sage for off topic

What an ungrateful kike.
I'd have gotten up there and started dropping redpills.
Within 30 seconds I'd have taken the mic and would be in the process of explaining the Balfour Declaration and what the term "goyim" denotes, as well as its most common usage, and then I'd close out that open-mic set by talking about the origin of the word "kike".

People really need to not get so fucking triggered over shit and make good use of an opportunity when presented with such.

I guess to the jews and femtards this doesn't exist?

It's not to my taste, so I won't comment on whether it's okay.
But IIRC Stella Artois is on the suspect list (the company).

It didn't go far enough! We need affirmative action.

You think that guy up on stage was a chad?

Honestly, besides Guinness Blonde, it's the only kind I can really stomach
It is imported and sold in the states by Anheuser Busch though

About half the women on the "right wing" chart are against fags and faggotry. Yet Lana advocates for faggotry.
this was made by some TRS faggot.

Stella is a waste of money; it's a watery, vaguely beer-flavored pilsner not appreciably different than US macrobrews like bud or miller. And of course there's a high chance it will taste skunky since it's not bottled in dark brown glass.

If you are dead set on imported pilsners that are easy to find in your local grocery store, pilsner uquell is a better choice (still uses stupid green bottles though)

Fuckin' dropped. These people life in fantasy land and I can't wait for reality to drop kick them in the fucking chest.

she's laughing at her own shitty "jokes". how terrible.

No, fuck that. Bud light is the fucking worst. McGolden Light is the staple go to affordable light bear. Natty Light is cheaper than Bud Light and still tastes way better. Bud Light is honestly piss water. It's about the only beer I would refuse. I rather drink water from the toilet tank. That's not even hyperbole, I honestly would rather drink toilet tank water than bud light.

She looks terrible in every dress

I'm impressed you held off on using the cancerous retarded word "literally".
10/10 fellow Holla Forumsock. have a rare trump as a gift to you.

What a cunt.

Wtf Raven.

Its pretty fucking bad when we pine for the days when Kiekwood at least put out quality brainwashing material.

Dave didn't really do our man good up there tbh

LOL guys I know how to sage xDD

These commercials actually inspired me to start brewing. I whipped up my first batch of cider just yesterday.

mein neger

Used to look vaguely fuckable.

The combination of the darkness of her ideals and the Jewry of her blood makes her 'progressively' more troll-like with each passing day.

you just don't get it maaan

I don't drink much anymore, but I always enjoyed a nice cream ale. Its what pilsners wished they tasted like.

Yuengling is good (first brewing company in the US), easily one of the best as far as your mass-produced beers go. It's jointly owned with the Boston Beer Company known for Sam Adams. MillerCoors and Anheuser-Busch are all pro-faggotry, pro-diversity beer companies. Not kidding, they help host gay parades and worse sometimes just to get more shekels, so look into their brands that they own which is basically everything other than the Yuengling-Boston partnership and the Gambrinus Company, which owns the Shiners and some more. Other than that I go for smaller brewery lagers, stouts, draughts (specifically Irish Guinness) and some German imports.

tl;dr
Anheuser-Busch and MillerCoors = flaming queer tier international global corps

Yuengling-Boston Beer Company joint venture and Gambrinus Company = American made tier

TACO TRUCKS ON EVERY CORNER!

That was my first thought. Then I realized Trump supporters are everywhere.

Only reason she even got a career is because of her kike father.

Bud Light isn't even an American Beer.

I'd rather drink something tasty made by pozzedy lefty Americans than something made by a globalist conglomerate.

gargling after a blowjob is how they make light beer.

most craft beer isnt made by pozzed leftists, thats just a stereotype because california is to beer what texas is to cowboy - a fucking pretender whos convinced the world they are the original.

fucking california doesnt even have that many good breweries, there are far better in europe and the eastern US.

Isn't her career dying?

nah, she's transitioned to movies where she just has to read other people's jokes which she is well practiced at

She is not funny.

All women are Whores, Degenerats & traitors

They deserved the refugees rape they voted for

They are all liberal sluts! No such thing as a conservative woman you cuck. You are worse than a race traitor. Please kill yourself.

Actually what really happened is she queefed and nearly killed the audience.

shit A-B brand that they use for fags who want to look fancy but have no clue what to drink.

I agree CA beer is shit (Sierra Nevada can eat shit and die) and that East Coast is less retarded overall when it comes to choosing hop variety, but it can be hard to tell what their actual political views are. In terms of good beers I am most familiar with Dogfishead from Delaware and New Belgium from CO.

For example New Belgium has done collaborations with Ben & Jerry's and is very heavy into environmentalism, but I can't recall them making any statements as far as political parties or this election. Their head brewer is essentially who I aspire to be as a brewer, as he practices both extreme technical skill and irreverence for shitty traditional practices like German purity laws.

Environmentalism in general is a big thing among brewing companies. Dogfish Head is also pretty big into the environmental stuff and is very heavy into sustainability (also their restaurant/brewery are located in a gay city), but I have no clue where Calagione stands politically (though I think he might lean slightly Republican).

What matters to me though is good beer. I don't really care if the owner is 1488 or Illuminati.

If you've got any recommendations though, I always get a few beers I've never tried from State Line at the end of the month.

(disregard my different IP since I'm on mobile connection)

This. The conditioning is unreal.

source?

Michael Cera is not a jew.

her thighs are monsters.

Call her the vaguely female Dane Cook. I bet that'll get her jimmies rustled.

sam adams is run by communist kikes

drink microbrew and make sure the owner isnt a kike

bullshit, his hook nose is a mile long, he's a crypto

Do you even know what jews look like?

sage for off-topic

Amy Schumer raped a passed out man and bragged about it so thats always shes fucking fat look at how fat she is fuck

Good sam hyde impression imo

I feel sick every time I see that kike Rogen.

He's got a Roman nose, not Jewish.

What about Guinness?

If it was a Hillary speech, they would have canceled it after only 200 people showing up

This Kike cunt has 4 jokes.
1) I'm a whore
2) White men are cucks
3) White men are nazis
4) Nigger dick

Pretty much guarantees every Yid venue owner, producer will hire her.

fuck off Amy, you're an irrelevant slag.
not even hatefuckable

Well from the brewers i know (gulf coast) they are blue collar guys, and from what ive been told, its no different when you go further up the coast.

I love donating to sweetwater's campaigns for water purity and im a big advocate of pure spring water myself, its only really a sign of being left wing if you start talking about stupid shit like ice caps melting if you dont pay someone money.

blue point, haha

we have a TON of good stuff cropping up on the gulf coast:
crooked letter, lazy mag (they started off pretty weak but have really stepped up their game, I was invited to try the single batch gose before its release to the immediate area and was impressed), southern prohibition (the suzy b is great), McGuires (youll only find the red bottled, youll have to be at the pub in florida to get anything else, and for the record the destin location is better, the brewmaster there made a raspberry habenero stout once that was the stuff of legend.), props, grayton brewery has salt of the gulf, an incredibly quaffable beach-ready gose, pensacola bay brewing is normally off my radar, but the blackbeard stout tastes like a campfire, just an absolutely beautiful tobacco quality, and 3rd planet brewing has the boggy bayou stout, a favorite of mine.

Unfortunately all of those will be hard to come by outside the gulf, but theres always cigar city for florida, along with funky buddha and MIA (seriously, the complexities of MIA beer is not proportionate to their experience, dudes are natural flavor wizards, and funky buddha is like the eastern answer to stone), conquest brewing from south carolina, foothills from south caronlina, highland brewing from north carolina, brooklyn brewery from…well duh, im sure youve had weyerbacher.

How did that fat cunt even get famous? Oh, wait…Nevermind.

Christ…American beer everyone just like American """""Coffee"""""

but seriously, all bantz aside, I'm heading back to the US in december for work - how can I trigger as many people as I can as a nipponese man? I already own a trump hat and barely speak english (typing is another story)

Good job Tampa. There is nothing more beautiful than seeing well-minded individuals standing in solidarity.

maybe we should start a kickstarter to see if we can hire a gigolo to fuck that unfuckable hambeast.

Shameful. I liked her show.

might it be because the press is just one big joke?

This. Those "fans say goodbye to Amy Shiller" web ads everywhere are fucking annoying.

Chicks like this only go to the gym if they don't have a cuck paying their way. Once the trap is activated, call Ben and Jerry's and rent the fork lift, 'cause were buying ice cream on an industrial scale.

Have seen it countless times.

The hat is probably enough, honestly. As long as you manage to say something about building The Wall it should get people riled up.
Maybe if you demonstrate your knowledge of Clinton being a criminal too.

Also, side note. What's that all about? I usually find speaking a language easier than writing or typing it. I could say enough in Jap if I was a tourist to get by, but good luck trying to write any of it down. Same with Spanish. That's maybe just my ignorance showing though.

Always the first post. Always.

Hasn't this bitch threatened to move to Canada if trump is elected? We really need to give all of the people that said this shit if they don't.

Not even once.

Nothing this bitch says is funny, she literally just shits on people she doesn't like in a passive aggressive bitchy way. Females only do "muh vuhgynah" jokes and they're just cringy if anything. It's literally just her standing on a stage saying "I don't like trump pls laff I'm a womyn!".

Good on them, the ones who walked out. May her popularity plumet. Comedy is being censored and tone policed because political correctness… Cunts need to get booed off the stage for not being funny. Not applauded by liberals who have a dried up bland sense of humor. Make comedy great again!

That was funnier than everything (((Amy))) has ever done. And it was only taking the piss out of her.

How is this part of a comedy show? Oh right, Schumer isn't a comedian.

why do kikes steal german names? seinfeld, kornheiser, zuckerberg, fischer, schumer, this enrages me so fucking much

Womyn pay more for cars?

Sure, if you don't know what you're doing a salesman is going to rip you off regardless of gender.
But men /do/ pay more for car insurance.
And that one's actually legal.

Because they've been running westward for ages. Germans for the most part didn't do as the slavs did to them not to mention they tend to "blend" in if they aren't being rounded up and burned in a barn.

This really is the only positive thing people can say about diversity isn't it?

Whoever was the cuckservative that made this needs to get gassed.

I think a king forced them to take on German names at some point to water down their Judaism but it back-fired and made them blend in more.

It was already a shit fetish.

Rach apologists? on my Holla Forums?
it's more likely than you think

Semen is high in calories.

It's a trophy. If you kill off every member of that family line, you get to keep the name as a reward.

I am still wondering why Trump supporters would be at an Amy Schumer show.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_surname

Yep, and it's not like we can't just make the food ourselves. I know some families of Mexican heritage who say that Americans make much better Mexican food than Mexicans. American Chinese food is much better than Chinese food, etc.

Literally no benefit to diversity, unless we're talking about staying separate and homogenous in our own lands and being allowed to travel as tourists just to see different cultures.

polite sage

It always weirds me out how there are other cultures don't have surnames.
Two names minimum is the only way to differentiate people's identities.

To be fair, where the fuck do you think you are?

Some of the people leaving might not even have been Trump supporters, they just might be neutrals who were disgusted with her tactics. Some could have won tickets off the radio and been slowly losing their minds listening to her whinge away about her period. And some might have been ignorant enough to really like her before finding out what a miserable cunt she really is.

Back in GG, I lost a shit-ton of respect for a lot of people. Finding out what a useful idiot chode Patton Oswalt is was probably one of the saddest moments of the whole boiling mess, for me. So now I don't have any heroes who are still alive to make retarded, insulting statements over twitter. I will starve them of money at every opportunity because when you insult the customer, you don't deserve to get paid.

worst deal ever

I believe it was the Prussian government under Bismarck that gave them designated surnames to assimilate more, usually ones that ended in berg, stein, baum, blatt, but ended up causing them to stick out like a sore thumb

WTF? Why would these people even go to see her in the first place? She's a disgusting pig kike liberal cunt. Then they are surprised when she goes and shills for Hillary? Fucking hell.

Women are only funny when they don't mean to be. Saying and doing something stupid/embarrassing for example.

Actually, that's not entirely true. I have seen one comedienne make a good joke. Something like "You ever notice its only the ugly girls who get worried about being raped?"

How many did walk out?

Here I give you an Amy Schumer show for free!

Lol, VAGINA amiright???
Don't like what I am saying? You're sexist haha
You are so rich you could pay someone to exercise YOU! lol
I might be fat! But fuck you!
I might be fat! But your're ugly!
I might be fat! But your're poor!

Man, I love posts like these.

Something doesn't seem right here, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Shit like this is why I drink Coors Lite. Fight me IRL microbrew hipster faggots.

Yuengling ain't bad, but it's regional. You can't get it in much of the country. Also I wish it was a bit less sweet.

She's a disgusting narcissistic ugly pig kike commie cunt

I jerked off to miss piggy

Fuck you for pointing out the resemblance

She's not even close to Miss Piggy's league.

There hasn't been a funny female comedian post Phyllis Diller.

We were taught to write things out and mostly used speech for silly moments but I trust that it is because latin letters are easier than our own. For instance kanji is a son of a bitch even if you grew up here in Osaka.

Sadly some male comedians are going that way too. "LOOK HOW WEAK I AM" "LOOK HOW AWKWARD I AM" "Heh heh girls are icky, I swear I'm not a creep"

Natasha Leggero is pretty funny but overall when I watched her comedy specials I stopped believing that. So far Kristen Schaal, Chelsea Peretti and Jap comedians make me laugh but that's really about it.

Anyone got nudes?

Are you trying to sterilize yourself?

Here in Britistan the BBC tries to push really unfunny female comedians all the time. They have a rule where panels on comedy shows have to have at least 1 woman and it's awful.
I remember one bitch they were trying to push made me feel suicidal listening to her, her entire routine was about shoes. It's a better start than "muh vagina", but it was so cringy and bad. I can't find it on youtube because I can't remember her name, but the whole situation is shit.

21st Amendment Brewery FTW.

I drink Hell or High Watermelon all day and don't even feel like a nigger. It's also reasonably priced if you get it at Costco.

DAMN that bitch is ugly

Not even that, really. I enjoy what we in North America laughingly call Chinese food, but there hasn't been one Chinese restaurant in my entire town that hasn't repeatedly been brought up on several health code violations. The Chinese can't seem to into hygiene. Still, they're miles above the pajeets.

Wife went out with our friends last night to an Indian restaurant. I detest everything they make except for naan bread. I nearly sperged out and told her what I've learned about the Indians and their "bottle of water" toilet habits, but decided it would kinder to just let her get e.coli.

Yes, she is. And the worst part is that she's even uglier on the inside.

Carol Burnett?

If you are in North Carolina you have no excuse not to be drinking beer related in honor of our orange Emperor.

since this thread sucks and is now about beer, is it true that hops contains estrogens? should we be worried about hoppy beer making us weak and low T?

The only way we could lose this is voting fraud.

best part of american chinese food- no dog or cat meat (probably)

go back to r9k.

The beer that's specifically marketed for women due to its low calorie content. Low T faggot detected.

I am in florida, but ill seek it out, it will go great with my TRUMP red blend wine.

Yes, hops (just as any floral) is estrogen heavy, normally though, people dont drink a six pack of rose water, so its not been an issue worth looking into previously.

in short, yes.

But its really not that simple, the xenoestrogens in the hops are relatively harmless, having a beer which uses hops (which is nearly all beers now, because it is a cheaper, simpler way of balancing and preserving beer than the traditional herbs) is not going to introduce any more xenoestrogens into your body than a can of beans. I would avoid anything like hopslam, where the entire purpose is to overload everything with hops at every stage, because you will be in-taking an extreme excess of the flower's natural phytoestrogens which you body wont know what to do with, but drinking a few pints (especially dark beers) isnt going to do shit to you, and may actually help testosterone by improving circulation after a workout.

How Dana Loesch is cucked? i don't see her bashing Trump.

AND PEOPLE SAY PHYSIOGNOMY ISN'T REAL

She's a jewess