OY GEVALT

Trump wants to issue a lifetime ban against senior executive branch officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government

​DONALD J. TRUMP’S FIVE-POINT PLAN FOR ETHICS REFORM

Not only will we end our government corruption, but we will end the economic stagnation.

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-details-ethics-reform-p
archive.is/aIFOm

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DS46P
fontsquirrel.com/fonts/montserrat
fonts.google.com/specimen/Old Standard TT
fonts.google.com/specimen/Montserrat
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumping good shit

Donald Trump will singlehanded rid us of Jews and restore our Republic.

You what font is that? That's a nice fucking font. Was that typed up in LaTex or something?

Donald Trump in the Establishments Reckoning.

Now all he needs to do is ban dual citizenship holders from holding any office, and we are right as rain

Total. Memetic. War.

Gentlemen, we have only begun to fight.

Clarifying natural born requirement as it's original intent, both parents needing to be citizens, would also be good.

s/it's/its/

An unelected group of people shouldn't have this much power.

AMERICA FIRST

I don't think congress will ever go for any of this, but the simple psychological fact that a running president is throwing this out there is YUUUUUUUUGGGGE

Holy shit, can the God Emperor get any more based?

Lmao they'd lose their next election big time and get primary'd

Not that it would matter. The dems would control the Supreme Court completely, and would have imported enough gibsmedats shitskins to make sure that they'll never lose another election anyways.

Nevermind, I'm retarded and didn't read the previous post.

That hasn't stopped the MSM from imploding and risking it for the biscuit, or the #NeverTrump republicunts from destroying themselves.

Tyrants never want change and never give up their power even when everything they do only accelerates their removal.

Then they get primary'd in 2018 and we still get our legislation passed.

The Republican Senate has said they'd block any attempt at appointing Supreme Court Justices by Hillary Clinton.

archive.is/DS46P

Yeah? wont it be a democratic senate if she wins? more dem votes for president = more dem votes for other offices. this is cuckservatives virtue signaling

Oy vey how anti symmetric

obama won reelection in 2012 but the senate remains republican controlled. go back to trs where your elementary school understanding of the US electoral system is welcome.

obama won reelection in 2012 but the senate remains republican controlled. go back to trs where your elementary school understanding of the US electoral system is welcome.

bump

meanwhile in Washington DC and New York…

Thats because in 2012 the senate seats up were mostly safe republican and only ~1/3 were even up for re-election. This time ~2/3 are up for re-election and a lot of them are republicans in purplish states.

You can't stop us now.

Can't Stump, Won't Stump, President Trump

Yeah right. For four/eight years? The public would never go for that. They won't last two weeks after nov 8th if the cunt wins before they give in and give Obama his leftist. And Obama is going to go buck fucking wild if she wins.

They're going to try to assassinate him over this. Good thing he has elite, loyal security protecting him 24/7/365.

they won't, but Trump will make America hate congress when they veto it

They're full of shit.

What the founding fathers accomplished with political term limitations the press and lobbyists upended - they hold lifetime positions, unchallenged, the festering corruption the Fathers meant to address thrives and - as they continue their decades long stranglehold on media/culture they prove the point the Fathers deliberately tried to prevent.

What Trump is proposing here is the truest uphoolding of the values and ideas that made America what it is today…

if Trump has the election stolen from him, Timmoyh McVeigh will look like Adam Lanza compared to what is going to happen to the fundamentalist occupiers who think they can terrorize this country for another decade

Just ban dual citizenship.

How have they not fucking murdered him yet? This kills the kike

==MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA
MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA==
i want to see political leeches sudoku

Here you go user.
fontsquirrel.com/fonts/montserrat

Next time you want to know a font, just right click on the page, select "view page source" and just ctrl+f "font".

FTFY

Holy fuck. This is huge.

They're preparing to do it. There have been a couple of bungled "attempts" already that I think were meant to make the public more receptive to a claim that it was a "lone nut" who finally pulls it off. A Trump assassination that smells even a little like anything other than one butthurt lunatic going off the rails sparks a civil war, and they know that.

If anyone is against Trump. They are confirmed for JIDF. This will stop AIPAC.

I agree. That's a beautifully formatted document.

The title font is Old Standard TT:
fonts.google.com/specimen/Old Standard TT

The body is in Montserrat:
fonts.google.com/specimen/Montserrat

will this stop israel/aipac from bribing our politicians?

did you read the OP.

dubs confirm

This ain't no joke.

This is HUGE

Everyone in congress with a duel Israeli citizenship will be fucked

All those tax dollars, flushed down the toilet

I really hope he means 'rope' by that.

Except with how little trust is put in the media at this point, trump dying for ANY reason would spark a civil war even if it was a freak accident.

Hell, if they wanted to save their own skins they'd do everything they could to prevent him dying, since at this point he'd just become a martyr.

why do you think the media is afraid? if he were to god forbid lose, they have been kvetching over that he might not make a peaceful transition concession speech.

That could be the spark.

AM I LEGALLY ILLITERATE OR DOES THIS MEAN AIPAC IS OFFICALLY FUCKED IN THE ANUS?

IF SO THEN TRUMP IS FINALLY AND UNQUESTIONABLY CONFIRMED FOR REDPILL

MAGA

This is what we're losing 40% of our incomes for. Foreign niggers and domestic niggers.

This is fantastic. Why only five years and not fiveever thougj? What kind of non-sinister lobbying even happens? Especially by former government.

one simple reason would be that he can campaign for another four years on the promise that in his second term he will extend the five year ban to lifetime. his dem opponent, whoever it is, will not be able to claim the same thing. just an idea.

==MAGA=

((THEY'RE)) GETTING IT NOW

WE'RE COMING FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM

THIS is why this guy needs to be president

Anyone that gets rid of lobbyists Is for america.

It's as simple as that. Lobbyist are the cancer of congress and government.

They merely exist to bribe congress into voting for their interests. Nothing more.

First thing I have heard from trump that makes a HUGE different in change. This is what obama should have done with his "change" bulshit.
He changed fuck all, obama like hillary's slogan should have been "keep status quo"

you mean the don can afford a graphic designer?

who would have thought it…

also yeah, montserat.

try open sans if you want a free alternative.

Fucking great but how will he get Congress to approve it?

Asking and actually making it law by executive decision are 2 different things.

I bet he'll ask nicely first. Then they'll refuse, and that's when the purging starts.

DO YOUR PART AND SEND THIS TO ALL THE SANDERS SUPPORTERS YOU KNOW. THEY WILL LOVE TRUMP FOR THIS. IT WILL BALL THEIR PROGRAMMING.

GO FORTH, ANONS!

Fuck yes! How could anyone support Hillary when this guy is making aggressive proposals to rid the government and press of corruption? This should be appealing to everyone on Earth. Well, except for the evil fucks at the top and probably Jews in general.

WEW

Second pic alone enrages me

I just thought, has Hillary ever said that the government is corrupt? Trump should question her on that, she'd lose even more voters since 80% of people believe the government is corrupt in some shape or form.

It all comes down to the letter of the law. Nothing stops AIPAC as an example from changing its official mission to be just a "Jewish American Affairs Group" and "hurr durr americans living in Israel".

The only way to ban this is if the letter of the law stipulates that no lobbying can take place on behalf of another country or an ethnic, religious or racial group. Which won't happen.

If Trump annexes Canada I guess I'd be ok with it.

Well, then citizenship might be a concept worth looking into.

Just want to add that this is a direct gut stab to Paul Ryan, who planned on jumping right out of politics into a lobbying Job.

well all the mexican restaurants are about to be hiring

Everytiem

Hillary never says that. All she says is we should end the divisiveness (ie shut up) and are stronger together (be a good slave)