Why did he do this. Is it normal to kiss random babies on the lips? Is he playing 4d chess here? I just-what?

Why did he do this. Is it normal to kiss random babies on the lips? Is he playing 4d chess here? I just-what?

/not a slide thread i promise so dont sperg out on me/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xGYKDqqOwG0?t=7267
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's going for the cheek retard.

dumb niglet turned her stupid nappy head at the wrong time, clearly.

Fuck off.

No he kissed her on the cheek first, and then he went straight for the lips and the baby reflexively turned away. Watch youtu.be/xGYKDqqOwG0?t=7267 @2:01:07

I just want someone less autistic than me to understand what I just witnessed here

Relevant.

Did you just assume my autism level, goyfriend? That's really offensive.

Offended and oppressed sage.

Hes pandering to the pedo vote obviously

Occam's Razor dictates that he planned to kiss both cheeks but fucked up when the nigglet moved

he was going for the cheek and the kid was moving all over the place - i knew some faggot would screenshot it at the most inopportune time and try to say exactly what OP said

Love has no age.

This. In the end, the media will try and spin this as him trying to rape a little girl, reasonable people will watch the video and think the media is kvetching over nothing against since some people kiss their kids like this (I find it weird but it does happen).

When did the whole 'kiss babies' thing start? How? Why?

4D chess, faggots: Trump just got the pedo vote

how old are you? this pedantic bullshit has been going on since campaigns began

Screenshot makes it look worse than it actually was tbh

he was clearly going for the cheek

You're lucky idk how to make gifs

he was trying to spit on her and didn't want to miss

"anyone with a child is a pedophile because im one but dont want to be"

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Tomorrow reports.
"this nwe kiss will finalize Plumpfs campaign ONCE 4 ALLL"
After tomorrow.
"Pimp Don" royal nigga gangsta get 100% of the nog vote.

The left has been trying to normalize pedos for well over a year now, if they even try to roast Trump for this they will undo all their efforts on the spot.
Once again these stupid leftist cunts checkmate themselves

Do you think the God Emperor wants or enjoys to kiss niggers? Can you imagine how that little niglet must have smelled? Pretty awful I bet. But the God Emperor is doing this for us. It's like he said - he won't ever give us up, he won't ever let us down. He's the hero that we so desperately need but don't deserve. He's a too big of a guy for you. It's over. You are about to crash and there won't be any survivors. Turn away now, before it's too late. Some records weren't meant to be corrected. Let it go. Let it go.

No, we are all unfortunate to have to suffer your retardation.

Salami or whatever that stupid nogs name was just didnt know what to do, surprise surprise…
Shit thread

You teutons do not understand the art of the friendly kiss, its a mediterranean thing

Seeing as how the kid that looked like 'Mini-Trump' ended up in a campaign video, I'm sure you will see these two at some point.

Chill out famalam we will build wall and limit immigration back to the rate it used to be before it exploded ok?

It's because White countries have far and away become more civilized. Once India and China and other countries become very civilized wouldnt it be nice to visit? So take a chill pill, vote Trump, and things are gonna be okay.

Oh and it wouldnt hurt if you actually lifted and took a shower and went out and met a girl once in a while. Faggot

t. immigrant

It’s part of his Les Enfants Trumpibles program to ensure his survival.

You used the word "white" in your reply, so you acknowldge that whites do exist, but did you know that some anti-whites are so anti-white they will deny it? (What's a 'white person'? No such thing as race, only the human race. Race is a social construct, etc., etc.)

I'm German and we are a very cold distant people. My wife had to explain to me how you are supposed to kiss children.

Needless to say my first thought was of Holla Forums. You bastards ruined me.

That's what he does. He goes straight in for the kiss. Doesn't wait
Based

Babies can't give consent!
This is the big one. Trump finished.

Ok? Im on your side even though im not white. Is that allowed?

It is very common.

We have Mexicans who hate illegals and want a wall. Asians. Muslim hating non-Muslim Arabs, Persians, and even the occasional Jew who hates other Jews like (((me)))

Are the mods asleep?

he's not racist!

Nothing to do with hate. Just some common sense. I have nothing but love in my heart. Maybe you should try to find peace as well.

Give the niggling a break it doesn't even have a father. It doesn't know how to react to males much less a human male.

Underrated

THIS MUCH IMPOTENT SHITPOSTING
ON A SUDANESE RUG WEAVING ENCLAVE
WHEN HE'S STILL GOING TO WIN IN A LANDSLIDE

Wew, lads.