Alex Jones under attack

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/787748100324503552

Hillary Clinton have created an ad attempting to legitimatise Alex Jones.

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=3qv5888dtMY
youtube.com/watch?v=A9dmMqUA1PE
radicalpress
archive.is/k6CdC
archive.is/cDVOw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*an

*has

Alex is that crazy uncle drinking from a filter

It's an act.

I wonder if this is why Jonestein attached himself to Trump in the first place?

Less than a year ago (embed) he was comparing Trump to Hitler (in a bad way) and claiming he was working for Hillary.

WEBM YOU COCKSUCKER

wut, you only noticed how the campaign never stops asking for money?

>hillaryclinton.com/

fucking grim lad

youtube.com/watch?v=3qv5888dtMY
Alex Jones got a talking to by spooks a long time ago friendo.

Hillary just dropped an Oklahoma City red pill on her followers

Not really a redpill at all. Jonestein blames "feds" but it was obviously a Mossad operation.

Filterberg is lapping it up right now, using it as an excuse to regurgitate his saudi arabia did 9/11 bullshit. Between the constant green pills, the Assange false flag a couple weeks ago + ranting about bama and hillary being demons I'm convinced now this guy is controlled op.

No doubt of Israeli involvement, but what motivation would Israel have to do it unbeknownst to the US?

she's already done an entire "grandma smoked the bathsalts tier" tier speech on this. She's done.

My guess is to plant fear in the heart of America and see how well it worked, prepairing for 9/11, mass shottings etc…

Wasn't the OK bombing one of the first true "terrorist" attack on the US?

Excuse me, my age is showing

Well he wasn't wrong

classic CoIntelPro
this is why he attaches himself to everything….to discredit and destroy it…..that is his job and he serves his handlers well

Hillshill clicks
Hillshill googles alex jones
Hillshill places bulk shipment of silver lungs generators
Jonestien wins

And once again, it always comes back to frogs.

Maybe because he actually talked to him?

The evidence points to it have been a sting operation by the US that the Mossad took live and intended to be a proto-9/11 which would have been blamed on the far-right and Arab extremists - which is where the supposed Muslim angle that Jonestein and his buddies at WND like to push came from.

Already embedded elsewhere, but this is a great overview on the bombing.
youtube.com/watch?v=A9dmMqUA1PE

The guest actually received a letter from McVeigh, essentially confirming what he wrote, and worked for "The Spotlight", a newspaper (((they))) tried to tie to the bombing.

ONCE UPON A TIME ALEX JONES WAS AN HANDSOME CHAD, THEN THE FLUORIDE FUCKED UP HIS BRAIN AND HE DECIDED THE GET HIS REVENGE AGAINST THE REPTILIANS IN CHARGE OF THE WORLD

btw, I don't think he's a cointel pro operative, he's more like a gold digger who tries to make shekels out of everything. nevertheless, sometimes he can be useful (see what he's doing with "bill clinton the rapist" thing)

Thanks I'll bookmark it to watch later.

33:33 viddie length
wew water filter kike doin the MK high level

Sad that this assclown exists to make the conspiracy theorist look bad, but goes OFFICIAL STORY with 911 and other psyOP false flags.

This video actually makes Alex look good.

Should be "penis juice salesman"

Must be hard to take bribes when all the lobbyists and foreign interests don't want to get implicated in more email/dnc hacking/leaks by muh russians.

He's not wrong about the chemicals though
We are being chemically-altered and feminized.
No doubt about it.

At least he stated that Patton was murdered.

hiroshima was carpet bombed, say whaaaat!?

And KEK just will not be denied.

sage
Texas did 9/11

(checked)

PRAISE KEK

He named the jew as the controllers of everything, went full Goebbels yet a week later this was forgotten and Jones suddenly loves da jews

I mean, WE are kind of everyhere now…..
So he's not wrong.

everywhere
Fuck my autism.

oy vey.

Stone reached out to him. It was a good plan by the Trump team to get the patriotard-right on side.

It isn't. Alex Jones is legit, he just is misguided.

I honestly think this was a cry for help.

Goblin vomit!

Not, it's 100% an act. Ask anybody who's ever met him personally (not at speaking events related to the show).

He constantly lies and contradicts himself, there's no way he's simply "misguided"./

The fact that Clinton's official account needs to tell people to watch the whole video doesn't speak well for its effectiveness.

Somebody post the Alex Jones' Anime is rael webm

I know someone who works with him and have met him once with no cameras on. He is legit, he is just misguided. If you mean he is putting on an act like a pro-wrestler then ya, but he is legit.

Alex Jones is a multiculturalist. Let free republic handle this one.

This?

why the fuck would she ever tweet a video with jonestein dropping redpills on sandy hoax

If it's somebody who knows him in the context of the show, of course he's going to act the same way in-front of them. I'm talking about people who've met him elsewhere, like at Austin comedy shows and bars…

What else what I mean by "putting on an act"? The crying, screaming, outbursts, etc. are completely fake.

No, he's working for the enemy.

Alex jones is pretty much spot on though. Is this why they're afraid?

Because Sandy Hook happened and the "Hoaxer" theories are disinfo to discredit real conspiracies.

there is no reason at all to believe anyone died

Holy shit, her tweet's replies are FILLED with anti Hillary stuff. These are comedy gold!

He says the truth stupidly to make the truth disreputable.

lmao the american idol tier begging for shekels

alex jones is mostly an act, but that doesn't make sandy hook real. its the fakest shit ever. look at that picture of the kids who were 'killed' 'dad' in the car after the 'killings' and he's doing a smug smile. "oh no my kids just died good thing im rich now from an alphabet payoff"

but Trump does know about 9/11

It's not bullshit, the Saudis did 9/11 with the help of the Israelis and Dick Cheney.

I smile every time I see this video

People react to tragedy differently, and are often medicated.

A guy smiling isn't proof of a Holocaust-tier conspiracy.

No, 9/11 was Mossad.

Kek, i thought this was an ad supporting trump

it's bad persuasion to have the majority of your ad be your opponent saying "I will not let you down, you will be very impressed"

He was on his show ONCE for 30 minutes or so. It's fucking nothing. How many celebrities have been interviewed by Alex Jones for 30 minutes or more over the years? Viggo Mortensen was interviewed, Mike Judge (Beavis & Butthead), Ted Nugent, Dave Mustaine of Megadeth, Billy Corgan of Smashing Pumpkins, Muse frontman Matt Bellamy, and a lot of others I can't think of right now.

lmaowat

We don't know the whole story but we definitely know there were crisis actors deployed at Sandy Hook. The Phelps / Sexton / Greenberg couple interviewed on CNN for example.

that is the cookie cutter CTR answer to that. CTR get the fuck out reeeeeeee

Sinead, you have to go back

that kid on the right is photoshopped in fucking CTR get the fuck outta here

But the guy also said while he was smiling "Do you want me to read off the card?" before switching into his grieving dad mode. That's one of the weirdest thing I've ever seen.

That's straight from DallasGoldbug.

She's wearing the same dress, but isn't the same child. It's obviously the one on the far-left of the uncropped image.

A press conference being coached wouldn't mean the whole thing was faked with actors… That's like claiming a flamboyant Himmler speech is proof of the Holocaust.

He initially didn't think Trump was legit. But he knows Trump knows of the ZOG

I'd probably watch his show regularly if there wasn't commercials every 5 fucking minutes. He also sucks at interviewing people, constantly interrupting them and going on tangents about completely unrelated shit.

kek

Fuck off cuckchan

Holy shit, her campaign staff is completely incompetent or the sabotage theory is real as fuck

No, he realized he losing revenue by attacking Trump who many of his listeners already backed, and possibly thought connecting himself to Trump would be a way to discredit him.

And Jonestein works for ZOG.

*used to

who's DallasGoldbug and why should I care?

Alex is "successful" because of the JOOS….

The real question is why does he say his words were "taken out of context" instead of doubling down?

Wew lad

Then why did they plant a saudi passport at ground zero? Why were most of the supposed hijackers (who didn't appear on any of the manifests) saudi and why within minutes was a member of the saudi royal family implicated? Doesn't add up.

He's more kosher now than he was a decade ago.

The originator of the all the "crisis actor" theories. He currently claims that pretty much everybody is really someone else, mostly members of the Greenberg family.

His mentor was JFK "researcher" (((Robert Groden))), who has appeared on Jonestein's show.

a few more.

I can't wait until Alex finally reveals that he is actually Bill Hicks

That's true though, birth control pill residue in water supplies are feminizing frogs and other animals, sure it has an effect on us, too.

By his buddy Larry Silverstein.
Trumpfags will deny the obvious.

THIS IS LEGITIMATE STUFF PEOPLE I'LL TELL YOU WHAT IT IS

DNA FORCE

THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS AT HOME YOU CAN GROW A THIRD TESTICLE AND YOUR DAUGHTER CAN MARRY A WHITE PERSON WITH THIS PRODUCT, IT IS CLEANER THAN MY MOMMAS ASSHOLE AND SHE AIN'T A BULLSHITTER I TELL YOU THAT

Thank you for Correcting the Record™!

Nice redpill hill

this is why you don't cry (((globalist))) kiddos

Everyone knows that before Alex was the filter king he was Bill Hicks.

These pics don't even mention the fact that Trump was floating the most neutral Israel-Palestine platform of all time, including Israel having to repay the U.S, then after Sheldon Adelson (the Republican George Soros) said he'd give Trump a ton of money if he liked what he sees he changes his platform to the "most pro-Israel platform of all time" (condemned even by the Anti-Defamation League) with the most funding to Israel ever according to advisors, and crazy talk about bombing taunting Iranian ships.

I'd think he'd be funnier if that was true. They sure look alike though, maybe family of some sort.

fuck off sinead. stop being upset no one likes to listen or look at your disfigured man face.

His early talk on the conflict was night and day from where he is now and has been for months. It's the same deal with the anchor babies. He brought it up and was going into the legality of it, how the case was there to be made that they weren't citizens and then he just dropped it and it's never come up again.

Alex Jones is lying about his age. He is probably 5-8 years older than he really is.

You must defend Alex Jones.
He is still white.

Filterking dump thread? I'm in
I kinda like AJ, his hysterics make me chuckle. Also he's shilling Trump to several million people daily, so for now I'm ok with him

More like the Republican Haim Saban.

Soros gets a lot more credit that he deserves. He's just a front for the Rothschilds.

I'm just happy they didn't cut in Jonesy saying anything actually false, because there was plenty to work with.

warning: sometimes the truth is very loud

Kikes are not white. CIA agent kikes are not worth defending.

If anything it just makes people question stuff they usually wouldn't question.

Post the detailed pics at least

bush on the right is way closer you retard.

I don't know if Sandy Hook is genuine but this is genuinely great. Lol!

When you live in the most fucktarded country that contaminates your drinking water with fluoride, the one who drinks from a filter isn't the crazy one.

Although Filter King is still a CIA plant.

Daily reminder police can't declare people dead. Also daily reminder Bruce Jenner is from Newtown.

For real? It's the greatest fuckup of all hoaxes to date. So bad that even the MSM accidentally aired helicopter footage showing the people there obviously doing a drill.

Attacking the jews and israel is for losers.

Who the hell cares. Do you support the 60 IQ Arabs in Palestine over Israel?

You know that the arabs fuck little boys. They are pedophiles.

You should attack the rockefellers, the clintons, the bushes. You should attack specific people or families or corporations in power. Redirecting social movements to attacking the blacks and jews, is just to keep the power structure in place.

Its part of a PSYOPs to misdirect public anger, where it will be ineffective and not a threat to the establishment.(KIKE WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

So yes, Israel is bad, so yes the Jews are bad, but you have bigger problems. Problems that affect your lives and future.

Instead of addressing those problems and making incremental progress and improving your world and life and future. You focus on "lets exterminate the jews, that will fix everything"

The reality is that the jews lead every social movement. All of them. They are not on one side or even a unified group. All of the libertarian authors were jews and all of the communists were also jews.

Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Israel are all ruled by Jews. So is Iran.

You should ask yourself why the jews are so successful and powerful and then you should emulate and admire them.

You should attack specific jews, who are promoting bestiality and transexualism. Attack specific jews, not the race.

Tavistock. Blue Bird. Mocking Bird.

Goy means human cattle. You are a golem.

Yeah, no.

Please keep going, i haven't laughed this hard in a long while.

And their source is always the kikes.

D E S P E R A T I O N

It's called divide and conquer tactics, and yes, most governments engage in this activity.

Holy fuck, how do you even suck this much at shilling?!

I actually hope it is true.

already happened faggot

SHILL confirmed.

Alex Jones has been doing this act since the 90s and he never gets any closer to the truth.

psy-op to make people think alex jones is legitimate opposition

Seems that way.

This. There's so many other things they could've chosen to make Alex look insane. This actually makes him seem fairly stable.

No you're completely wrong. I've never heard of that guy before. My source at the time was a blog – fellowshipofminds – who did original research and dug up the photos of the Greenberg / Sexton couple.

That DallasGoldbug guy is either a dumb conspiratard or someone sent to poison the well and discredit the crisis actors theory.

Erm…

trump did one half hour interview with alex jones. they're trying way too hard.

They did a similar thing when he did a Larry King interview that aired on RT,

i dont understand why they made this ad, Jones only looks a little crazy, i've got edits and footage on my hdd, that make him look way more insane kek, the director/producers of this ad are terrible kek.

Nigger, before Goldbug came on the scene literally no one was talking about "crisis actors". He started the whole thing after the Giffords shooting.

Nigger, you seem to care about what's going on in the Conspiracy 'scene' – I don't. I've never heard of this clown named DallasGoldbug until someone mentioned him in this thread. The crisis actors theories that I saw after Sandy Hook I saw them on James Tracy's website and on the Fellowshipofminds blog. And I think both websites publish their own original research 90% of the time.

Holy shit, he's holding Pepe hostage!

jones' boss is a kike
jones was married to a kike.

trump has jewish convert children.

This is true.
Dallasshitbug was all about lookalikes
Another group started the crisis actors research.

Every fuckin' Jones thread. Always makes me kek.

wew

Chemicals in the water is why I am a nu-male defense.

the alex jones on air 'persona', yeah
but hes always been jumping from one loony conspiracy to the next since Waco, when he was Bill Hicks

a broken watch is right twice a day

Jones is his own boss. You're probably refering to the producer of his radio show, Rob something. That guy isn't his boss. Are you still confused about the term 'producer' in the context of a live radio broadcast on a hundred+ stations?

at least you saged

He is a shill.

Yes. I don't recall who started it but James Tracy was one of the first to talk about it and also the Fellowshipofminds blog did their own research very early.

It's funny that there's a guy in this thread who says ALEXJONESISZOG DONTLISTENTOHIM! in one post and in the next post he says B-BUT SANDY HOOK WAS TOTALLY REAL! THERE WERE NO CRISIS ACTORS! NOTHING SUSPICIOUS!. Sure. I'm not even someone who likes to dig into conspiracy stuff because it's often a waste a time but Sandy Hook is a very suspicious event. No photos of the interior, the school demolished and the demolition workers having to sign a non-disclosure agreement, etc., etc. Very suspicious.

He's a disinfo shill, really nothing good comes out of him other than some people slightly on track with anti-establishment vibes. That and the memes.

GAY FROGS

Predicted by crank yankers

this happened before
they handle alex delicately because he's very useful to their cause
they use it as the turd in the punchbowl that he is, but they dont burn him because he will keep being useful to them, they hope.
It'd be so easy to show the most insane jones rants, but then he'd be burned and couldnt play his turd role anymore all that well.
1/ aggregate conspi nuts around him, neutralizing them
2/ have a pawn they own at the Mr Conspi position.
3/ use him to discredit anything and anyone they need, whenever they do.

nope, that's a great slip
we're everyhere indeed:)

how could you expect a webm from a complete fucking imbecile that cannot even proof read a single sentence before making a thread and then samefags 2 additional posts to correct improper grammar. sorry, user, but you're expecting way too much from the halfchan immigrant faggots. this thread is absolute shit.

because normies are sure to be put off by such blatant crazy

how couldn't he be working for the enemy? It would be much more pathetic if he was just a tool of his ignorance and feelings.

they're not afraid of Jones, that's his whole deal. Being a conspi nut they dont have to worry about. Good pet. Whereas they were scared shitless of Bill Cooper and the quiet revolt he was organizing.

thx nice stuff

parasites

radicalpress .com/?page_id=1244

no u

Fuuuuuuukkkk i gave her a view?!

He's Bill Hicks
archive.is/k6CdC

(nice)
They're making Jonestein look more credible than he actually is. Should have just used footage of him yelling and melting down like in Morrakiu's old videos.

Why is shillary spending so much time on Alex Jones? I don't really understand the point.

Alex Jonestein you mean? he can go suck jew dicks.

cucks

Apparently Jonestein has one of Assange's deadmans switch. I'm guessing (((they))) are launching a preemptive strike to trash his credibility for those who have never even heard of him, which is most normies.

No, he has one of O'Keefe's. Jonestein is trying to discredit Assange on behalf of his masters.

To keep people listening to him instead of those who are actually a threat, and set him up has her opposition should she be elected.

HOLY SHIT, ARE YOU TELLING ME HILLARY ISN'T ON THE LEVEL?!

She's focusing on him because he's eccentric and she wants to use his eccentricity to discredit "alternative media" as a whole.

It's no different than when people writing articles on us use stock images of "neo nazis" in an attempt to a priori discredit us.

Earlobes attached to the skin are the dead giveaway though. And those usually run in the family line.

Just look at how drugged James Holmes was during his trial with the orange hair.

Then ask yourself about MKUltra and all the experimentation with changing a person through their mind via drugs, traumatization techniques, torture, color patterns, number sequencing, and from there you should understand.

Then move onto the shooting at Sandy Hook and realize they literally demolished all evidence of the place. Why is that such a big deal? For the same reason why being unable to investigate gas chambers is a big deal, user.

You should also take careful notice to examine Adam Lanza in his pictures. They drugged this kid out of his mind before blowing his brains out.

Not just that but if someone who saves information and can maintain keeping it has the financial information on the 'victims.' That there in itself should prove to anyone with the ability to connect the dots that it is strange.

Even more strange how many shootings have occurred since Obama took his seat as president. They've been going at quite the abnormal rate, and for some reason? The ones that are biggest seem to happen around moments that are controversial for 'gun control' or other avenues like immigration, or anything related to thereof.

But this is all off-topic of the thread, and has literally de-railed it. OH well. This thread is shit anyway.

By the way the worst evidence for proving Sandy Hook is a hoax to most people, normies, or faggots on Holla Forums alike, is by trying to show them pictures of information about things you wouldn't know about yourself. By that I mean all the photos with the red lines on them encircling criteria. This is crude, and looks bad to the trained observer. Which most people are trained subconsciously to react a certain way towards crudeness.

what does David Hahn have to do with this?

Spoiler that shit.

YOU FOOLS WHAT ARE YOU DOING

I used to be a pretty big Hicks fan.

I think the gatekeeper theory falls apart when you watch the david duke interview.

If they wanted to do as you say alex does with his media, then why would he not.. embrace david duke? To "discredit" him and "poison his ideas"?

It could be possible that alex jones is just a rogue goy who unironically thinks the internationalists are nazis because that's the one piece of conditioning he can't accept questioning (yet)

Or I'm a shill and selling you water filters

I feel we will see alex jones questioning the holocaust before molyneux does

Fuck off Anglin.

There is.
1. It's easier to do a real shooting than a fake shooting.
2. The people behind it don't have any problem killing kids.

Why would (((they))) go to all the trouble of hiring a bunch of actors, staging a big elaborate scene when they can just push mind-destroying psych meds on young men all over the country and wait for one of them to blow up? If you really want to make sure it happens in the right time and right place, you pick one of them and give him a push of some kind. Under no circumstances does it make sense to go to all the effort of setting up a fake shooting unless you care about kids' lives, which we know they don't.

Remember anons

(((2c6e91)))

>>>/out/

Finally, fuck niggerwheels for deciding video embeds should be treated as files, I was going to post the tap water skit but no, someone linked it somewhere else on the board so it can't be shown. Fuck that drugged up cripple. Useless piece of shit.

(((Alex Jones))) is shit. He's just controlled opposition, and if he isn't that, he's still a fucking ripoff of Ghost from True Capitalist Radio.

FACT CHECK

PANTS ON FIRE: Hillary Clinton and her Husband Believes in Area 51 Aliens herself.

archive.is/cDVOw