‘Riverdale’ Star Shoots Down Betty & Veronica Romance: It’s Just Not Our Show

hollywoodlife.com/2017/01/09/riverdale-betty-veronica-romance-lesbian-relationship-lili-reinhart-interview/

TUMBLR BTFO

And this show still sucks btw.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/revQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait that show is actually based off the comics?

Isn't it canon in that show that Archie is in a relationship with his teacher anyway?

I thought that the whole point of the comics is that Archie is in a love triangle with both girls.

Alright then…

"Our show is not meant to be fan fiction"

Do they even have a bone of self-awareness?

Archie now a cuck?

Archive archive.is/revQE

And cucked by both girls he interested in no less.

It was just a little lesbo kiss. Archie is still gonna bone them after one million seasons. That is if it even gets a second season. Otherwise it will end on a major cocktease.

No, because he fucks his teacher instead of Betty and Veronica.

So…Archie's a damn alpha?

What is worse? Being cucked by another girl or by a big black bull?

No.

He's a statutory rape victim.

_;)__

"Our show is not meant to be fan fiction."

Funny, I don't recall Archie banging Ms. Grundy in the comics. Don't recall Ms. Grundy being young and hot either.

Or Veronica not being a horrible bitch. Yeah, her and Betty are supposed to be friends in the comics too, but that didn't stop Veronica from constantly making fun of Betty in front of other people.

Also, Jughead apparently fucks Betty before Archie does, so Archie will be getting sloppy seconds anyway.

He's cucking them at the same time. It's a circle of cucks.

I never paid attention to Archie comics, it seems an awful lot more complicated than it appeared to be on grocery store shelves.

>>>/bog/

"Our show is not meant to be fan fiction."

I thought they made Jughead an axsectscable? Now he cucks Archie? Which is it?

I say girl because nobody will believe you and say "You can't be cucked if your girl likes other girls" and believe that you are just making shit up just for attention.

According to SJWs, hot lesbians are male fantasy.
Lesbians are not supposed to be hot. They are not supposed to cause erection within the male phallus, that is like bowing down to the patriarchy.