LOBBYISTS BTFO

LOBBYISTS BTFO

Trump announced extensive ethics reform tonight during the rally in Wisconsin.

Replay here: youtube.com/watch?v=xGYKDqqOwG0

5 year ban on all government officials from becoming lobbyists after they leave office.

Life time ban on foreign lobbyists. BYE BYE AIPAC

JEWS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

archives.gov/files/federal-register/executive-orders/pdf/12834.pdf
archive.is/4Mtr7
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-details-ethics-reform-plan
archive.is/Kf8Nc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DRAIN THE SWAMP

MY DICK IS DIAMONDS

HAB. DA. BING.

OY VEY HE'S A JEW GOYS HE'S A JEW OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

First you won't allow foreigners to flood your country, and then they can't even bribe your politicians? What's next? Annudah shoah?

B-BUT TRUMP IS A KIKE SHILL, THAT ONE GUY POSTING MERCHANTS SAID SO!

MAKE

Of course, promising everything, like masonic revolutionaries.

AMERICA

GREAT

Again

That's usually how it goes…

If you notice Trump is doing a brilliant maneuver.

He is using Bill Clinton's exact plan that he revoked.

Bill Clinton's Executive order 1993:
>archives.gov/files/federal-register/executive-orders/pdf/12834.pdf

Bill revoking the same executive order in 2000:
>archive.is/4Mtr7

bump

Cute

Official Trump statement

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-details-ethics-reform-plan

AGAIN

Fucking hell they're going to JFK him at this rate.

They're going to assassinate him for this. If he wins, he's dead

Trump cannot be killed, you insufferable fags.

Only if they're fools. Most dems are "kennedy dems" who still think that the democrats are all basically JFK's. By killing trump they would basically calcify the republican party as "the party of Trump" for the next 50 years.

Holy shit. Just when I keep thinking things can't get any better…

Devils advocate though: why would congress pass this bill? Why would they choose to cuck themselves? this is the same group of people who vote themselves higher incomes.

Corrected the colour of Pepe's arms to please Kek.

Shadilay, brothers!

They won't until the great primary purge of 2018.

Which recent events have shown them to be
I don't think they'd care about martyring Trump if it meant he can't clean up the corruption in DC

Nice, that was bugging me too.

True, but I think they may just drop every pretense of democracy (ironically) if they can't even bullshit and cheat this one through.

He can do this on his own, all he needs is Congress to make the law permanent. Trump can issue an executive order to ban foreign lobbyists and prevent former government officials from becoming lobbyists/consultants/etc. Without foreign lobbyists lining their pockets, or heebs whispering in their ears, I expect Congress to bend the knee or get booted out by 2018. (If we don't already have a pro-Trump majority in the 2016 elections.)

One of my fav parts

my dick is diamonds

I think Trump's independently wealthy enough to accomplish this on his own, not to mention executive orders.

Beautiful.

What minute/second of the speech is it at?

but if they martyr trump the corruption in DC will be cleansed by noose and gallows instead of a reform of the political system

it just BLOWS MY MIND that they do this to themselves: these people would rather be publicly guillotine'd than sent to a comfy high-end prison to retire while trump gets things back on track

DOTR INCOMING TBH

Blackmail. Trump already said he's going to prosecute for the email server. That will web out to a sizeable portion of the government under threat of indictment right there. In order to avoid jail, current politicians will quietly agree behind the scenes to support this bill and get off with only being banished from holding office ever again.

Holy shit, AIPAC is going to assassinate him.

PEPE NEWS NETWORK

WELCOME TO OUR WEATHER SEGMENT!

IN OUR EXTENDED WEATHER FORECAST FOR WASHINGTON DC:
GUILLOTINES!

He's got all of the Democrats and maybe half, maybe more, of the Republicans against him. If they kill him, they'll never find out who did it. If they find the triggerman, he'll either be killed or die of some mysterious illness before he can name any co-conspirators.

That would be great if it happened, but you might be underestimating the depths of their addiction to power.

Wew lad. polite sage from no contribution

I know, it's fucking great. If the absolute madman can actually pull this off, he would be able to shut down a large portion of kike influence without even needing to name the jew.

He could also ban dual citizens from working in gov. Those two things would make a HUGE dent in the jew influence.

I wish a nigga would. I used to live in brooklyn, and I can't tell you how many fucking yids I knew with (((dual citizenship))). What's even more enraging is the fact that these american kikes are totally okay to go live in israel and serve in the IDF rather than the US armed forces. And nobody does anything, even though I'm fairly certain it's against the law for an american citizen to serve in another country's military.

I'd be satisfied if dual-citizens were just barred from national elected office, but ideally I'd prefer dual-citizens to not be a thing. Constitutional amendment denying American citizenship to all people who have citizenship elsewhere when?

We need him to come down hard on dual citizenship. The idea of an american having citizenship with another country needs to be seen as treasonous

Wholeheartedly agree. Either you want to be a U.S. citizen or you don't. If you want to keep the passport from your nation of origin then fuck off back where you came from.

I don't mind non-citizens being here and even running a small businesses. No reason someone can't come and study here or work for a while, then go back where ever.

But the minute you're going to buy land, join the military or hold office you need to 100% be committed to this country.

100% agree. All American citizens should have loyalty to America only. If that's not the case, then get the fuck out.

How soon before the media is attacking Trump for this and defending foreign lobbyists? How soon before they defend Hillary and her lobbyists when Trump starts talking about them? These faggots will walk into the trap too.

Tomorrow. The sexual allegations are getting zero traction (they're actually making people hate the media more) so the (((MSM))) have to switch gears.

Oh better be prepared for that tbh.

Trump is in dangerous territory big time now.
Hope he makes it through though.

I'd agree were it not for the past 50 years of mass legal immigration and brazen abuse of the system. If we see a ten or twenty year moratorium then I'll concede your point. We have to dig our way out of this wreckage before we can start talking about immigrants of any kind being an asset to the nation.

Lol I can't wait for the shillpiece glorifying Saudi Arabia to come out.

Speaking of which Obama getting BTFO by Congress over that 9/11 Saudi bill he tried to veto was legitimately the first time in 8 years I've approved of an action taken by the government.

There probably won't be the current government structure at this rate.
There may not be an election.

You'll probably see some cuckservative figures showcased along with democrats in a show of bi-partisan kvetching over this.

One can only hope

What about academia?
The brain drain to America is a massive asset.
Many European doctorate holders immigrate to work for universities and government agencies.

Dual citizenship shouldn't exist. You are an American or you aren't. Anyone wanting dual citizenship should be seen as disloyal.

Wouldn't be needed if Jews hadn't worked so hard to destroy the white race in America.

Well it isn't "needed", but doctorate immigrants are certainly assets.

Really depends if we have a legal immigration system that makes sense or not.

Everyone in academia will be killed on the day of the rope, so it doesn't matter.

Except STEM who could be useful to the state will be kept in prison labs and forced to develop new tech for the race war.

Lol no. Some pajeet thesis on containment of plasma state feces is not needed.

There are 100 million U.S. citizens who could be working right now. I'd wager some of those have doctorates.

Not talking about Pajeets.
My father is an immigrant from Germany with degrees in Physics and Mechanical Engineering.
I may be biased but I think such people are useful and welcome.

I like that picture.

That's great but it's time to shut the spigot off. He should be teaching physics and engineering to natural born U.S. students so that some of them can do likewise in 10-15 years.

I wonder the same. But imagine for a moment the assasination scenario and notice how it won't work that way

I think that mass immigration of white Europeans to shore up white demographics is a great idea.

Also I want qt polish gf.

Some of us are in STEM. We should instead do a litmus test asking them about Ben Garrison or Moonman and locking them up if they show ignorance.

using bolshevik corpses becomes a new green energy initiative.

this is what i've been waiting for. lobbying is just a form of legal bribery and has allowed tons of corporations to just buy what they want. trump's hitting these faggots right in their wallets

They better fucking protect him from every errant tweaker and beaner out there.

Because if Trump gets assassinated, a quarter of the country easily starts marching immediately.

They better pray that no retarded college punk with a bad dye job even looks at him the wrong way. Even if they aren't on their payroll.

And right on schedule here comes the cuckswarm. They're bitching about voter fraud that isn't happening goyim.

These fuckers are as predictable as the sun rising.

They'll get to the antisemitism and banker shit soon enough. They're just warming up.

archive.is/Kf8Nc

This is the real boon of a Trump administration, countless minor reforms and loophole closures that add up to a de facto pro-white government run by and for white Americans.

This is just too good to be true. Only an absolute cuck would choose Hillary over this.

The lugenpresss is blasting her polling lead all over the TV. Every time a leak comes out she gets a point.

Unless the DOJ can get AIPAC to register under FARA, it will be business as usual. AIPAC has always claimed to be a "domestic" lobbying organization that advocates on "American" foreign policy, and all the evidence to the contrary is overlooked by the DOJ.

Only if they are white

Mass immigration should be abolished until Western powers get their shit together. Don't you agree?

This may be the single greatest proposal for taking our country back, even surpassing The Wall. Every time I think my dick is the hardest it could possible be, Trump makes it even harder. No homo.

haha