If the other one did this you would be asking for her head. How much is Stone worth only like 6 million JUST

If the other one did this you would be asking for her head. How much is Stone worth only like 6 million JUST

worst emma

That's newspeak for "paid more than the others".

What a bunch of cucks. I'd be like, you get paid what you or your agent has negotiated, babe. Now, if she wanted to do something for me to earn my taking a pay cut, we could work something out.

ugly as bitch tbh

gay tbh

Why being this gay?

You have to go back, she looks like a fucking freak and sounds like one too, reddito

LE PRAISE KEK XD

I am in love with her, best actress of her generation tbh.

She can't act so no she isn't top fucking kek. She plays the same fucking role in everything, she doesn't even act bro. She plays herself, doesnt even attempt to act differently. She's reddit's choice

For the male actors that accepted a pay cut, it's an investment : that act alone will protect them forever against any future potential feminist backlash. It's actually pretty smart.

I don't know who has a freakier frog face. Emma Stone or Amanda Seyfried.

Such a beauty.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Kowtowing once means they will have perform it for the rest of their lives or else be purged
Three kneelings and nine knockings of the head on the ground for your masters

Amanda Seyfried is a hot slut frog and Emma is ugly.

Are there any actresses who haven't become mouthpieces for feminism or some other rancid ideology?

Watson actually goes to africa and south america and shit shes been doing that since before the UN, all the others dont care

Nah, bro, she's a feminazi cunt. Stop whiteknighting her, she's not gonna fuck you.

more like legend of the frog faced woman.

Emma Stone was never good at anything

Nah bro she isn't you sound like a Holla Forumsfag virgin, she doesn't hate men and has actually spoken about your mental health epidemic