Who is better for Space?

Who will be better for space? Trump or Clinton?

I want the next president to start a space race and rush to colonize the moon or build massive space stations housing hundreds of thousands of people.

Other urls found in this thread:

ecorner.stanford.edu/videos/387/Why-is-Space-Travel-So-Expensive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump would be worse since he would naturally use all of the space gas on the kikes.

What about for colonization of Antarctica, underground, and the oceans?

We can't do that because it would become very expensive very fast.
Underwater and ocean complexes would be a logistical and economic nightmare.

Trump has Buzz Aldrin advising him on these matters he wants to colonize space, believes it's our destiny. Clitton has literally who.

too expensive and neither of them will do it
Plus you'd need to spend years rebuilding NASA

…but we can dump trillions into making more nuclear weapons we don't need, into feeding niggers, into funding Israel, etc.?

At least if we colonize these places we get self-contained, sustainable, very stable habitats we can live in and which guarantee the survival of our species.

you retarded?

What makes it "too expensive"?

We already are growing bananas in Antarctica right now.

We already have underground cities and they are vastly superior in many ways to above ground cities.

We also have some cool stuff in Dubai.

It's not very expensive. We can build cities anywhere in the world we want and it won't even cost a billion.

no.

you talk like a fag.

and you space out too much.

i recommend you kill yourself.

Enjoy the nuke there soon.

Trump will slow the displacement of Europeans from the North American continent, therefore Trump is better for space, as only Europeans have the ingenuity and intelligence to colonize other worlds. Though in the short term, I don't think that Trump has any major space projects planned. The USA is in ruins, it will take decades to rebuild our human capital to a point comparable with the 1960's.

All my life I have been fascinated by the idea of building and living successfully in harsh environments. Anyone with about a hundred thousand dollars can go live anywhere they want really. Just build monolithic dome or sphere structures out of shotcrete and have LED lights and thermal heating and you can keep it warm very easily and grow your own food and everything.

Are you even white? Whites went and lived in fucking Iceland and Greenland thousands of years ago. We have far superior technology now and you say it's too expensive? It's really not.

Everything is too expensive when you want to be a retard like the Canadian government that goes and builds conventional building structures in the fucking Subarctic. Not every single fucking home has to be a square and triangle with insulation, wooden-frame, drywall, and the other bullshit. If I was the Prime Minister of Canada I'd not only solve the housing issues in the North, I'd make people jealous of them up there, and want to go and live there.

Oh wtf my thread is bumplocked? why?

>We also have some cool stuff in Dubai.

because i called in the mods and you are a shit skin ;^)

What the fuck is wrong with my thread though? It mentions Trump, it's political, and it's not a duplicate. It ought to stay up.

I'm not a shitskin. I just talk strange. I have blue eyes and blond hair and I'm 6'4" Dutch.

Shitskins aren't interested in living in extreme environments.

Mods are corrupt.

how about you fuck off brownie boi.

but really. im done with bullying you.
what you do you want to discuss "dutch"man?

Literally all I got to do is hold my hand up in front of the monitor, grab my tablet, take a pic, browse to this thread on the tablet, and post the pic.

What can we expect as far as pushing the frontiers of human-settlement under a Trump regime?

fix your vocab man. no one should use the word "literally"
Little to none. We're going to reach Mars perhaps. Under 8 years of Trump we're going to improve and grow. A lifetime? I'm not so sure. We need to fundamentally change our society to do that.

Why? I think I used the word appropriately here…

Doesn't really mean shit if we don't have industries and self-expanding colonies and robotics and mining and all that shit going on in space. We could easily utilize asteroids to acquire shitloads of material to build very extensive space-habitats.

Literally is a bad word to use overall. No one here doubted that you would take a picture of your faggoty ass hand and show us.
Literally is a word used as a filler word. You use it to "fill" up a piece of speech or to create unnecessary importance to a topic. The hottest new most abused adverb now. I think people use i to pad out active voice then anything, as some sort of "break" in the topic.
even fucking pence said literally a lot more than what was necessary (which is zero)
We don't have the funding. The technology is there. Just transportation is extreme expensive and hazardous. We haven't yet solved that issue.
You from Netherlands? Or just Dutch ancestry?

Just Dutch ancestry.

What exactly makes the transportation so expensive and when do you think it'll be more reasonable?

What a shame.
>>ecorner.stanford.edu/videos/387/Why-is-Space-Travel-So-Expensive
So we send rockets up that take a lot of personalized engineering that end up being one time use. We can't recover them. Imagine driving a car somewhere and just ditching it. That's why.
Space exploration and mining aren't much of a thing yet. We're too busy fighting over the resources here to care. Even though some asteroid could tremendously boost our economy.

if the people redirect their desires from something self destructive to something productive, then there will be progress.
the endeavor is a spiritual one first. then our will has another general direction.

if there is no will, then don't expect it.
we patch things up on earth, have stable relationships, then we move forward together, sovereign yet unified.