HAPPENING- FORMER WH CHEF SAYS HE WITNESSED HILLARY CALL SOMEONE N WORD

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wow-former-white-house-chef-hillary-clinton-called-black-servant-n-word-video/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_NfFAaPZqs8
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wow-former-white-house-chef-hillary-clinton-called-black-servant-n-word-video/
newsmax.com/TheWire/ex-white-house-chef-hired-hillary-clinton/2015/06/22/id/651576/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chef was found with 6 shots to the back of the head while cooking dinner, ruled kitchen accident by investigators.

possible suicide

Wouldn't be the first time the Clinton's killed a chef.

I'm surprised a string of people haven't done this: come out and claim Hillary said this or that. Given how many people detest her, suicides aside, I can see more than a few hundred with a story to tell.

She evidently has problems controlling her temper.
youtu.be/_NfFAaPZqs8

They are going to have to either come up with a recording or have a bunch of people come forward together.

One guy saying it won't do it imo, the media won't give the story any oxygen.

The story is on The Gateway Pundit – not a huge outlet so we gotta get this story around. I'll add to Reddit now if its not there yet.

This EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT would destroy anyone's campaign

LETS MAKE SURE SHE HAS TO RESPOND IN DISGRACE

#HillaryHatesBlacks

Link for reference

should've known that cooking bullets is extremely dangerous

Sadly there isn't enough proof. It's just one faggot saying she said it. I don't doubt that she did but without audio of it (((they))) will never mention it, unlike Trump gabbing fatties by the pussy.

one former WH chef was found dead last year:

Ex-White House Chef Hired by Hillary Clinton Found Dead (Walter Scheib)

newsmax.com/TheWire/ex-white-house-chef-hired-hillary-clinton/2015/06/22/id/651576/

He was White House chef for 6 years under the Clintons then George Bush.

If O'Keefe has a video of it, release it.

1 shekel has been deposited to your account.

this is as much of a happening as somebody saying trump said nigger
nah
Don't get riled up
until we have a video of clinton "Disparaging blacks"it's nothing
The only way to confirm that this happened is if the chef dies by accidentally stabbing himself 86 times while cutting cucumbers on top of a 32 story building, and falling off of the building too.

Maybe the Secret Service guys who hate Clinton have a tape. Meanwhile, Boss Nigger has endorsed The Donald:

For you.

How convenient that this shit comes out JUST in time to distract from the OKeefe video. Fucking clickbait. sage

One shitty detraction. Like shitting on a cop car while getting arrested to down play meth dealing.

anyone have the clinton body count image? the one with 40+ deaths

A single Bill bank speech could cover the hush money. I'm waiting for the NDA form that comes with it to leak after she's elected

nice dubs

This need updating with that DNC guy and those other guys that died recently too.

eh. good not great

Mmkay … says he witnessed, but didn't record it in any way. That's going to go nowhere. I can say all day long that Hillary grabbed my ass, but without substantiation they can just say I'm crazy.

What am I seeing here?

that's a rare pepe

It needs sources because I can't find shit on a bunch of those

I think Hillary is now responsible for more human deaths than pic related.

your seeing some nice trips

you're, kiddo.

h

Hey man, nice trips…. this is a pretty clutch post overall so you have my congrats…

Sounds like my candidate.

Until she cucks out and destroys the white race for her jew masters while saying nigger.

The people who hate her usually also hate lying.

I don't give a shit though, this is nothing compared to what's being revealed from the emails.

Imagine if we had that shit on tape. Normie's hate "raycism". That's an image killer, which is how we stop her.

Wtf im with her now