It Is Suicide to Follow This Traitor Into World War III

We are being set up to lose WWIII.

Our military knows this, many up the ranks know damn well we are being set up for demise.

We have hit the crossroads….

1) If Trump were to win, Obama will postpone the presidential inauguration by declaring war against Russia - possibly ordering a pre-emptive first strike.

2) If Hillary wins, she'll declare war with Russia while she is in office at some point.

It is time to defect. It is time for mutiny.

Will our military have the guts to prevent this, or will they follow and obey orders knowing damn well it will lead to our own demise?

It Is Suicide to Follow This Traitor Into World War III

archive.is/vA7k1
thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/02/20/it-is-suicide-to-follow-this-traitor-into-world-war-iii/
web.archive.org/web/20160222004911/http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2016/02/20/it-is-suicide-to-follow-this-traitor-into-world-war-iii/

Other urls found in this thread:

armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/martial-law-or-electorial-college/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ygdv1aQnNRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not even WW2 was enough to cancel the 1944 elections.

Notice how the MSM and Obama keep throwing out the "Russian influence" in our elections?

What if they are prepping the American people to call the election a fraud if Trump is seen winning, because "the Russian's rigged the elections for Trump".

armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/north_america/2016-u-s-presidential-election/martial-law-or-electorial-college/

What's the video from?

too bad they fucked over any ability to check for election fraud

We have no ability to know our elections aren't fraudulent, but they insist the elections are fair. There's no evidence Russia is fucking with the voter rolls or the DNC, but liberals insist it's true because it's what the news says.

There oughta be a law requiring a forensic audit of the voting machines, and requiring the software be open-source.

its highly likely

it will backfire just like everything else. There are far too many who will see that happen and know exactly what it means and take to action.

The military is full of garbage and so are all of our major cities. If this stupid nigger is setting this kike faggot country full of spics up to lose, he'd be doing us a major favor.

the military is full of shitskins and faggots

but the infantry is atleast 90% white. When push comes to shove only the infantry matters.

fuck you niggers I'm going to Switzerland

addendum:

what I mean by that is the bulk of the military will mutiny and go home or actively reinforce insurgents.

Or you could just not use voting machines. Paper ballots obviously aren't invulnerable to tampering or miscounting, but they don't provide a single point of failure like voting machines do.

lol whatever, look at any infantry school graduation picture off the internet.

you should add that if hillary wins and there is seemingly no backlash (like civil war) then russia wont wait around and will strike first.

1) I don't believe those numbers for a second.
2) They've never acted White a day in their existence. I'll bank on the last 100 years of US military behavior before I consider the musings of cointelpro narrative reinforcement.

wtf i hate dying for israel now

How much does the FBI / CIA pay you shills?

John Titor was right.

Hi FBI. You should join us instead of trying to instigate us to commit violence.

It's not an if. They are going to do that 100% guaranteed.

this fucking sucks

Reminder War with Russia is the best possible chance for a successful revolution, Russia has said in the past that it would back any american rebellion, add onto the fact that this rebellion would actively be helping them in sabotaging the war effort Obama would no doubt be waging in the Ukraine and other NATO no man's lands

There should be, but the people who make the laws are paid by the people who make the voting machines. I doubt the issue can be resolved without physical removal of almost every legislator or of the lobbyists. We need Trump to take a hammer to Congress.

US President cannot declare war, only congress can do this. He can, however, engage in conflicts akin to Bush back with Iraq and Afghanistan. He will probably do something like that in order to get russia to strike back at us, but I have a feeling it'll be negated by Putin and the remaining uncucked portions of the US.

Tell that to Iraq

That's an ICBM, friendo.

All right, but still not a tactical nuke.

Implying you get a choice.

Nope. He's not. He lied about people surviving.

There will be no survivors

He isn't a traitor, was never for America, Whites who voted for him are the traitors.

White traitors piss me the fuck off more than the niggers and kikes

And that's all you'll ever get. Whites can't unite. It's not possible.

Ever wondered why jews were able to rule whites in the first place?

You faggots are so pathetic. If Obongo steals the election and you DONT take to arms, youre a huge pussy and deserve your fate of being raped by a pack of niggers.

M.A.D. world.

Democracy has nothing to do with freedom. Democracy is a soft variant of communism, and rarely in the history of ideas has it been taken for anything else.

All the AA hired faggots are so dependent on the government, they would rather die than mutiny.
Without retarded laws, they would be the first on the rope anyway.

I think the best way to put the elite in check is knowing where the bunkers are.

I think they believe they will escape it. Even rumors of locations of bunkers known will shut down their plans since they know people are just going to be waiting for them either going in or trying to come out very fucking angry and ready to remind them what they are doing.

Hardly. There is no reason for them to destroy everything they have worked for for centuries because of a Trump victory, when they'll still be able to set up a series of hoaxes and false-flag attacks that could justify martial law and thus extending Obama's mandate for 3 more years. A lot of things can happen in 3 years.

You wish. Considering their complete and utter defeat in Syria, with the terrorists being surrounded and slaughtered as we speak in Aleppo, any chance of establishing a foothold in Syria to launch further attacks into Iran and Lebanon are ill-fated. Thus, their strategic goals in the Middle East have been severely hampered. The famous '7 counties in 5 years' plan was designed so that they could secure a swift conventional victory against an ally-deprived, economically ruined Russia. Suffice to say, this is not the case. At this point, any confrontation against Russia can only end in either a crushing defeat or the utter and complete annihilation of everything they have worked for, for centuries, including the state of Israel. I do not think they are desperate enough to settle with such a disastrous stalemate.

It will be decades before it is safe to even exit their vaults. Even then, all of the global power structures will be long gone. With no governmental institutions to leech from, their only potential hosts would be the scattered, hardened bands of survivors that will inherit the land and who will very likely want nothing to do with the eternal Jew. This is without even taking into account the powerful Earthquakes that follow any nuclear explosion that could very well turn their beloved bunkers into their graves.

When I was driving through Blythe CA I noticed like 3 airfields out in the middle of nowhere and one in particular right near a mountain close enough to be an issue for pilots since the runway was pointing directly at the mountain side. That entire stretch of land to the arizona border is strange a bunker built into those mountains would be a great location and very likely. Since it's right next to some solar power plant and an unlisted mystery facility

We need twatterfags to tweet russia and tell them to hit DC and liberal states .

Which is? The US will be worthless in 20 years at our current pace. A strong US clearly isn't in the plan, otherwise we'd wouldn't be destroying our military and strengthening our internal police to military levels.

And nobody is going to be "waiting" for the "elites" to come out their bunkers, there's a reason why most are in the middle of fucking nowhere. You'd die of hunger or dehydration before you'd get killed from a mile away.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ygdv1aQnNRY

yeah, I don't believe that for a second.

It's a common angle for subtle pro-government shills to work on this board. The underlying message is always some form of "stay loyal to the government, goyim. It's not all bad."

I'd tell you to lurk moar faggot, but I'm feeling nice today. The end-goal is a borderless one-world government, administrated by the UN and enforced by NATO, in which central banks empower massive corporations. In such a future only two races wilk exist: the Jewish race, and a slave-caste formed from the mass-miscegenation of every existing race on the planet, which will of course will look and act very similar to niggers. The religion of the masses will be Luciferanism, and the for the elites, Judaism/Atheism (Satanism). The state of Israel may or may not exist, the kikes are still fighting themselves over it. Russia, Iran, Syria, and other sovereign nations which either have their own central banks, reject the petrodollar, or both, are the main obstacle to this 'utopia'.

You misinterpreted my post. I did not imply there would be anyone 'waiting' for them to come out so they can kill them, but that the people that survive would not greet them with nearly the same openness as their ancestors did.

Nice find

weebs, everyone

My people landed here in the 17th century, and I can trace my direct paternal line back 500 years. This is my nation, I have no other homeland, and when I die I'll die on my feet.

Spics can too
Nation and homeland are attitudes and actions

Do not defect, convince your fellow soldiers this may come to pass, coup is infinitely better for the population.

They're all wiggers, shitskins, and faggots. Fuck 'em.

nigga, ur late to the party

Alphabet or not, I'm getting tired of someone here trying to tell me to pick up a gun and start shooting.

Why?

THE ANSWER IS FUCKING OBVIOUS YOU SHIT FOR BRAINS, AND IF YOU CONSIDERED WHAT YOU'RE ASKING PEOPLE TO DO FOR TWO FUCKING SECONDS, YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY YOU'RE A FAGGOT OP.

Reason being is simple: who you gonna shoot, OP?

You gonna go shoot "the globalists?" Gonna go shoot up a synagogue? Or maybe just toodle into the nearest ghetto and gun down some Mexicans or niggers right?

This is fucking 4d chess and you're trying to play checkers. You're talking about taking out a few pawns while the important pieces are well behind the lines of battle. If an entire neighborhood took up arms tomorrow and decided to go kick off this civil unrest: remind me WHO EXACTLY are they going to go fucking shoot? Because DC is many miles away, and unless your neighbor is a state senator or something, ain't exactly too many people to go hold accountable for this.

Do you fucking get it yet? That the government has long since created a segment of the population that relies completely upon government. And the government has the means to keep these people fed and content.

A revolt will aim to destabilise that - and do you think people are going to be thanking you for shooting the guy who runs the water plant or power plant? Or are you gonna ask people if they're on welfare before you open fire?

Your "enemy" ain't gonna be in fucking uniform OP. And if they are, then you better pepper your angus because odds are they will be vastly better armed and supplied than you are.

Hey Mr Agitator, I'll start shooting as soon as you want to let me know who's to blame and who to shoot, because last time I checked, random fucking violence didn't really solve a whole lot unless you wanted to destabilise the status quo and give someone cause to declare martial law.

Make that a one world technocratic religion based on materialism aka marxism and you're good to go. Religious hullabaloo is just to trigger normies.

Their main goal is to erase human tribal nature which is too unpredictable and individualistic. First by ideology, then by technology and turn it into a Combine/Klendathi like unified race of transhumans that are driven ahead on scarcity like locus.
Free energy technologies would exist, but how would you control them then?

(((Our))) military.

Shut up kike

Get shit on disinfo agitator cunt. You, just like every other agitator on this board would have every fucking person with the means raise up a fucking firearm and start shooting indiscriminately. You're no better than the fucking saps who are duped into the military thinking they'll be fighting "for freedom" when all they're fucking fighting for is Israel.

You're no different than the HRC sponsored agitators stirring up shit at Trump rallies, except you're not trying to start a fight, you're trying to get some unstable motherfucker to commit indiscriminate violence so they can be identified and used as a demonstration to vilify people who actually would possess enough pride to resist.

But keep posting it, I'm sure the honeypot will work eventually. Just like half the fucking "millitia" movements out there. God rest their fucking souls, might as well paint a target on their foreheads that reads "I'm first for the gulag."

pls.

all you faggots waste your time on this shitty thread.

You don't get it. If people know where you are going to bug out to, it compromises it. How trigger happy are they going to be if is knowledge the angry people who want revenge on them know where they are going to hole up in.

If you ever get the chance read the comic the invisibles. It describe exactly what you just did.