Disney XD is now becoming the main channel for good cartoons now

CN is shit now and Nick is meh. Kinda depressing.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Cartoon_Network#Current_programming
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Disney_XD#Current_programming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Back to Reddit

XD

XDXDXDXDXD supreme meme user!

What does it have? Star Versus? That's the only real thing it has to talk about right now. It's better than Nick and CN but it's fucking nothing in the grand scheme. Cartoons in the west are a dying medium because of poor business handling on multiple fronts.

>Cartoons in the west are a dying medium because of poor business handling on multiple fronts.

I find this to be even funnier when you consider that cartoons are not even made in the West anymore. They're all animated in Korea.

Yeah, Disney pushing XD as a premiere, exclusive destination for content hasn't really paid off. Disney Junior at least has licensing deals going for it, which may be why they gave the lead executive oversight on all three channels.

Unless they're digitally animated, but that's not what he meant.

What said.

Adult Swim will be the main channel for good cartoons from March 11 until Samurai Jack's 5th Season ends. There are no good cartoons on air right now.

wew lad

NICE BAIT

Don't pretend it will be good. It will probably be decent at best. It will never live up to the hype it's been given.

who cares, it just need it to be about as good as the original and give a satisfying ending, which shouldn't be too hard for genndy and the gang.

Power Pack cartoon when?

Probably never considering nobody knows who that is beyond old comic fans and pedos. Plus you really don't want Power Pack back after what they did to them in the comics. Multiple times the oldest of the two have gotten fucked over hard to the point they're nothing like they were.

This guy gets it.

Star Vs. is mediocre at best and it proves that you haven't seen the other cartoons that is airing there; nothing but utter garbage.

If it happens it won't be good.

I'm surprised Power Pack doesn't have a cartoon yet. It already has the potential to be a fun series.

as long it has the cute art style like the comics

Alright, what's better that is airing right now?

Steven Universe.

:^)

There are no good western cartoons.

*southern.
Meant to post everything produced below the equator is shit.

No, you're not me. Kill yourself.

Actually I meant Northern. Canada will never produce anything of value.

Decades ago, Toonami recognized that internet streaming was the future for animation. This was before youtube, if I recall correctly. They axed that whole platform, though.

Rather than attempt to embrace that, CN and Nick have insisted on sticking to the sinking ship of strict network programming and scheduling. The closest they get to understanding the internet age is making shitty flash games and posting clips that you can watch on smartphones, and various on demand services. Hope you like watching the same 5 episodes over and over.. and I sincerely hope you're not trying to watch a show with a semblance of serialized storytelling.

37 of truth right here

I'll be one of those people

Even if it does, there's always

Basically the entire cable industry's approach to streaming is 'Ignore it/actively sabotage your own platforms for it and it will go away'.

Really, almost all mainstream entertainment besides video games seems to still be waiting for the entire internet to apologise and disappear, rather than even trying to adapt.

when it comes out looking even worse that NuBen 10 trust me, you'll regret it.

XD!!!

you sound like a shill
you present no evidence or argument to even justify your position and you make a retard tier post as if fact

I'm just angry and autistic enough to do the foot work and show you how shit you are

Here is the current programming
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Cartoon_Network#Current_programming
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_programs_broadcast_by_Disney_XD#Current_programming

Current list of Cartoon network Cartoons not on break
Also Toonami but not including adult swim Adult Swim (some not yet out)

Current list of Disney XD Cartoons not on break

I don't watch regular TV so double check some of my work or add to it

maybe you're statement is right OP, but what is more right is that you are a faggot

Weeaboo XD

are they continuing it? I thought the first season was good enough and was wrapped up pretty much.

xD

Somebody at Cartoon Network fucked up hard. From a business perspective that had to hurt.

ESL please go

yeah new seasons
my /a/ bud told me none of the original staff are involved and it follows someone else some years after the first season

I didn't know about it until I looked it up, but yeah when I saw it I knew that was a giant fuckup

Cartoons exist. Moeshit does not.

my /a/ bud told me none of the original staff are involved and it follows someone else some years after the first season
That makes me nervous. The first one was good on its own thing. Though it being based on new characters could work if they have something interesting to do withit.

pretty sure it was commissioned by CN so I have no hope after what they did to Big O and Moral Orel

well fuck.

Last I was watching CN, they only ever showed new episodes of Pokemon once in the morning anyway. They've been utterly spiteful towards cartoons that aren't CN originals for years. (and unreliable even for those)

fuck off