Be redpilled

easily 70% of the U.S. right there. Trump is going to lose. Hard. You're projecting your little echo chamber onto lemmings and this right wing momentum you perceive to exist is an illusion.

Both candidates are Zog, what difference does it make?

Sage for low quality demoralization effort.

I think I found your problem.

Hi CTR shill!

Nice raid, CTR.

Whatever. I just don't think normalfags give a fuck about any of this email, wikileak, Clinton corruption shit at all. They want free shit from the government, weed and orgasms. See I have a job, go outside and interact with people everyday. They parrot CNN like a fucking drone.

you have to go back

Some of us managed to rise above Mom's basement.

SAGE

Wew

Faggot

Still here

OP your mom isn't 70% of America.

70% of America has been in your mom though.

This stupid nigger gets politics from mother!

*his

The gallows call for thee…

CTR shill thread.
/thread

Here it comes!

You're gonna have to do better than that faggot.

30% here, how do i find said mom?

Oh wow the niggers back!

Wew

Dont we have their dox?

Sage

Wow, you've bumped this thread 11 times. Thanks.

Sage

Nice first comment bot You have there

The people who post here don't want to physically fight. They are opposing people who DO want to physically fight and control nearly all sources of information and all financial institutions.

The people on this board literally tell themselves over and over that the military is "70% White" and so everything will be fine – despite zero actual track record of the military ever doing anything in the last 100 years that wasn't 100% ZOG. It's really, really bad.

You worthless nigger

you contradicted yourself though lol, at least try to be credible while you shill.

Reported.

I wish lain poster were here.

you_keep_using_that_word.jpg

W

sage

E

ok.

Ha

We know he's going to lose dumbass, the election is rigged this is an open secret.

But the fuse has been lit and there's no stopping it now, you've already lost.

Thanks for correcting the record.

So many shills today.

they're definitely scared of something.

We don't have time for a lit fuse to burn. Good lord. WAKE UP. We are absolutely drowning in subhuman niggerspics.

What are you gonna do? Post more memes? Let me tell you what would happen if Poo in Loo UN APCs rolled around to every single fucking house in this country demanding every gun you've got.

You'd hand them the fuck over. You'd think about actually getting shot at, piss a little and hand them over. The extent of your rebellion would be a hashtag and an angry facebook status.

sage

You people stick out like a sore thumb, it's incredible.

Ctrpls. We've been telling you for months how to improve your shillgame and you continue to ignore it and try to brute force your way with this normie tier shilling. You can do better. Apply yourself :^)

Then 2nd Amendment will be used.

Lad

I'm still voting you fucking faggots, and I'm having all my friends and family go with me.
But if you think they're going to relinquish power legally you are delusional.
They will rig the election, you know it, I know it, vote anyway.

Is that what you tell yourself at night to help you sleep better?

Thank you for Correcting the Record! 0.0000075 uBTC have been deposited into your wallet.

SAGE

(checked)

dropped my sage, how embarrassing

That's ridiculous and you know it. White people are too comfortable and domesticated. They're going to be slowly whittled out of existence without incidence.

sage

For fucks sake! They need to hire more competent shills.

What do you not fucking grasp there user?
I said I'm still going to vote, and that you should too.
But if you think the system isn't already rigged you're fucking mentally handicapped.

EAT A BULLET