When will Holla Forums accept that Trump is probably going to lose? The electoral college just doesn't look good...

When will Holla Forums accept that Trump is probably going to lose? The electoral college just doesn't look good, even if you ignore the rigged polls. Trump could win the national vote and still lose the states he needs to win.

It's going to fucking horrible, but you need to prepare for the worst. I hope Trump doesn't just disappear and continues as leader of the movement or something.

Fuck off back to CTR

CTR pls a thread died for this

What record am I correcting? I want Trump to win. I want everyone to vote Trump. I just know there's fuckloads of brown people and cucks for every Trump voter.

Which you fucking don't. Kike.

Thanks for the Pepe, you tremendous faggot of an OP.

So if Trump loses and I say Trump lost, I'm a d&c shill kike? I'm not saying he will lose, just that it seems likely at the moment unless something changes. Or he pulls a Brexit.

Guess what- even if he does lose, we won't accept it

This is how it looks to me, if you ignore the rigged polls.

In some ways, it's even better if Trump loses the election, we need the US people to be extremely angry and thirsty for retribution. The hills must be full of the sound of reckoning, brother.

Trump's victory alone will not be enough. The Shoah must go on.

Theres a good chance he will, but honestly im hoping clinton wins so it all burns

KYS demoralization fag

VOTE TRUMP

what non-rigged polls are you looking at?

CTR FAGGOT DRINK PISS!
GO SPREAD DEFEATISM ON CUCKCHAN
BYE

When will you kikes learn that defeatist shilling doesn't work

Since long room still is not back online what is your source for your map user?

I'm not murrican

How does this work?

There's no real lose situation for Americans in November. It's win/win. There are millions of pissed off, high energy people who won't submit to 4 years of Hillshit. They're slowly waking up. Massive civil disobedience if not outright war guaranteed.

Sage

I have, I just don't get what being a sad bitch about it brings. There's no medal for being the first to give up. Right now he's the only one with a chance to maybe shake the system a bit. He has real odds to win, he's just not the favorite at the moment and there's stuff that can swing everything in one day.

Trump will lose, too many stupid women who can't look past their own vagina

however, there is a hidden benefit in a Hillary presidency: it means more balkanization, which has done wonders for us under Obama, but given Hillary's personality, it will be swifter and harsher

this

Hillary is just going to create more division, and thus segregation, which is good for us. It means more whites will wake up.

just kill yourself lad. if Hillary wins we are Brazil 2.0 / South Africa lite.

None cause you are shit at your job, kill yourself

we're already Brazil lite. We'll be Brazil lite even if Trump won.

the crack up of America is inevitable, that's why both candidates are good news for us. Sorry you can't detach yourself from your emotional bias and see things objectively.

I arrived at my picks by adding all the swing states with what Romney won in 2012.

How many votes he gets in states he wins is irrelevant unless he wins the swing states. He could get millions of votes in solid Republican states, but lose the important swing states like Ohio, Florida and Pennsylvania. He could get 100% of the votes in Texas and still lose if Ohio doesn't go Trump.

White people aren't niggers. They won't violently rebel. Niggers never think about being shot and killed, unfortunately white people do. Meanwhile, Hillary will bring amnesty and the GOP will never win another general election.

Each state gets electoral votes based on 2 senators and the number of representatives.
The minimum is 3 Wy And Mt 2 senators and one congressman.
So you can actually win more individual votes and lose by the way of the electoral college.
This is a republic not a democracy where total votes decide.
You ask but WTF user why do you do that?
Here is the answer detroit has more niggers in one city than all of Wy as a state has people so in a democracy all the niggers in detroit would override an entire state every time if they all voted as one group.
BUT
In our republic the state of wyoming even though it has less people will still get to cast 3 electoral votes based solely on the fact it is a state. Ergo one Wy vote always has more value than one california vote.
If you look at all the states the electoral vote is based on its population which determines its federal representation and you will see electoral counts from 3 up to california which is the biggest at 55

I guess the demoralization shills have to try something. The Happening floodgates were basically unleashed today and there's no way Hillary can recover. If you' think you're going to crush our morale now you couldn't be more laughably wrong.

Are you even old enough to vote faggot? Quit being a defeatist faggot. I'll bite in the off chance that youre not CTR. The only way Trump lloses is if people like you become complacent and fall into the media trap of doom and gloom mentality. Last i checked niggers were a huge minority, lazy, and mostly felons. The more advanced blacks are even voting trump. Im through ranting. I know youre ctr anyway

What the fuck are you still doing here faggot?
Your other thread got memed the fuck out so fuck off

Trump is just a band-aid. At best. He won't get the thousands of mud-races out of our country. America's problems will never be fixed until someone unapologetically wants to make America white again.
Trump just buys us more time, how much more we will never know. Hillary makes sure our time runs out in her first hundred days, she ensures we will never be able to turn things around.
If you think we're already fucking Brazil you haven't been to most of the country, still majority white, still majority socially conservative. Those that don't dwell in cities don't subscribe to the narrative point blank period. If Hillary wins these people have no voice, no peaceful way for self-advocacy, these are the people with the ability to turn the country around and taking their voice away will have majorly fucked results.

Cucks get their news from CNN, and we know they won't report this stuff.

I can't tell whether you're genuinely stupid or just a low energy CTR shill, so I'll explain this for you.
We are trying to get Trump to win not demoralize people and make them complacent and just give up. We have already had multiple threads of a much higher quality than yours discussing the possibility of Hillary stealing the vote, and what we would do in that situation. Those threads are productive and worth posting in, yours is not and is garbage.
TL;DR sage for shit thread, go back to halfchan

see

you don't understand the concept of concern trolling or youre a shill. fuck off.

It's not when he loses what I'm afraid of, It's when he wins and how they'll try to throw the whole country into civil war or whatever these kikes are scheming.

you must have been born yesterday. And besides, "conservatism" means cuckservatism, so bible thumping is also meaningless suicide. Unless conservatism means pro-white, its useless.

Hillary's Democratic party is based on division as such, because its a coalition of otherwise opposed fringe elements. Their continued ascension means the escalation of conflict between the groups, Trump is a consequence of this and proof that accelerationism can wake up whites.

America in its entirety will never, ever be white again, ever. That is over. What we are looking at is mutually ensured segregation between the groups and a creation of white consciousness, a white diaspora if you will that will act uniformly like other minorities do. America itself no longer has any essential meaning for us. We are a minority now and for the forseeable future, its time we learned how to think like one.

Man, you're right. It's just not even worth voting.
Thank you for grabbing the pussy.

This is what I'm guessing it'll look like.

That actually is a good method.
Trump is non stop campaigning in every swing state minimum one per day and sometimes 2 to 3, and there is no sign he will let up b4 we vote.
Honestly I go back and forth on will he win will we get the lizard suck down our throats.
Watching the news never helps as well.

Hi CTR!
It won't be much longer before you lose your jobs.
Have a nice day!
Enjoy it while it lasts.

Nigger what side are you on?

Kek, faggot doesn't know about shitty polls that is always portraying the white choice as several % lower than it actually is.

It has been going on for a LONG time over in Europe. They said the Swedish democrats would never get into parliarment. They said Golden Dawn would never get in. They said Brexit would never happen, so on and so forth.

Trump is going to win this, i'll would actually be bold enough to sin and bet on my mother's grave that he will win this. And it's going to be a fucking landslide. Because you know what? Hillary doesn't have a people-movement behind her. Just compare the fucking rallies.

This.

When you'll accept that the outcome is irrelevant and that we'll win in both scenarios

When will YOU accept that Mark Hamill should have been cast to play Christian Grey?

Trump may be divisive, but no one likes Hillary.

Trump is expecting to win New Hampshire, internal sources are claiming.

If he can win fucking New Hampshire then what isn't possible?

CTR demoralisation…. why do you make it so easy?

Slide thread? What's happening?

Reported

This is what it'll look like without rigged polls

Ohio is going trump. Silly food man has no pull with the voters anymore.

The one big unknown is how many ppl who haven't voted in years will come out for Trump. Also, motivation will be key as well.
btw, rumor is, National Enquirer has a 9 page expose on Clinton from an insider who turned, coming out Wednesday. So, if true, that could be very interesting at least.

DEMOTIVATION IS A TECHNIQUE USED BY COINTELPRO, DON'T FALL FOR IT

Hey nerd virgin, go and molest a pig. Allahu ackbar faggot.

Well, then it is like for people to start voting from the rooftops at the same exact day. I know I will, I know a few people, who will.

CTR, JIDF, ADL, CIA, FBI, DHS, DOJ, MSM, whoever the hell you might be: you have no power here. On the off chance you aren't a shill, you just live in a liberal area. You don't understand how few people actually watch the news these days, just because you saw them be mean to Trump on SNL doesn't mean people care about that.