We can confirm Ecuador cut off Assange's internet access Saturday, 5pm GMT...

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/788099178832420865

THE JEWS GOT TO HIM

Bump

So what? Do you really think Assange doesn't have any countermeasure? He still fucking released emails today despite this, these kikes are completely powerless to stop him anymore

Ecuador is on the good side, there must be an explanation.

Surely someone can bring in him a mobile router.

The only way they could really keep him off the net is by setting up signal blockers around the embassy and that would cut them off as well.

But then again this is the Ecuadorians themselves that have taken his Internet privileges away, if he starts tapping away on a mobile connection they might tell him he has outstayed his welcome.

Yes, looks like Hillary has threatened Ecuador.

True enough, it may be a bit harder for him to Coordinate things without a secure connection is all. His phone lines will 100% be tapped. British intelligence is just aggressive in their measures as American only they don’t feel any need to justify or hide it.

Several reasons:

Pragmatically, he's the head of wikileaks. He's going to be the one deciding what to leak and when. Whilst there probably is some schedule, he's going to be the one in charge of altering that to respond to other things going on. Wikileaks is likely less effective without him.

Again, pragmatically, the dead mans switch. If it turns out to be everything wikileaks hasn't yet published once it fires, wikileaks has blown its load, so to speak. It's not even going to be this effective this election, as it'll take too long to comb through 80+ gb of mainly text if it's consistent with wikileaks normal publishing.

There's also the non pragmatic reason that most of us care about the guy - he should be treated as a hero, not killed for what he's done.

I think this is what they are going to try and do. They're trying to have him leave by throttling him in one manner or the other. Eventually, if he hangs on, they will try and outright hand him over to the US. It's fucking disgusting that out of all the shit that has gone down, the government is losing their shit because someone went after Hillary. She has to be the most protected person I have ever seen.

Post the speeches.
Let's meme them into mainstream coverage.

Is the US government done crashing its credibility with no survivors yet?

(checked)

The counter measure is Spetsnaz extracting him under the noses of the hooked nosed faggots who ruined the world. That is of course unless they already have him on a plane to torturevile.

I pray to Kek this ends like the scene in Nolan's glorious baneplane memes, with Assange standing in for Dr. Pavel.

The DMS is Dr. Pavel. Assange will be in the wreckage, and CIA thinks there are no survivors, but the switch survives just long enough to serve Bane/Trump.

I agree. This election has proven beyond any doubt the true extent of corruption. It is total.

Their protection of Hillary goes far beyond any logical justification.

That would be a tough mission in central London, a talented enough team may well be able to pull it off but it would be utilized by America as a justification for starting WW3. Russia knows this and would never do it.

It's good enough for me, his sacrifice will be remembered for generations to come. I hope Trump does a nice blackgate prison tier speech at the third debate.

There's nothing that says he's even still in the Embassy. If Ecuador cut his internet right after Kerry and MI6 threatened them, then they much more likely just gave him up. That's why the "raid" only lasted a few minutes - they just walked in and grabbed him. You cannot trust anything that Ecuador says about this, because of course they're not going to admit they gave up one of the most important people in the world.

Yes but user, that's why I said under their noses.. But you're right it's highly risky, I don't know if Putin would risk it over one man when he already has Snowden. Come to think of it, I wouldn't be surprised if Assange gave Snowden one of the kill switches. I hope the kikes really do lose this time, they really can't keep getting away with it.

Either his staff did, or equally likely US intelligence did

If they cut his internet, they probably handed him over to the burgers who are probably torturing him to get info on the deadman switch
The wikileaks twitter can't be 100% trusted anymore due to these happenings

oh fug

The leaks are set to release on an algorithm actually.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

True enough. An uncorrupted journalist should call him and ask him to do one of his balcony waves and prove it one way or another. Then again, we are dealing with stakes so high and people so powerful that few journalists would now want to be involved.

As a people we are alone. Our leaders are clearly all corrupted fully, willing to sacrafice us.

It looks like Trump is the very last ray of hope in the west. Very strange times.

It'll be a good time if they try to cuck us again, never have we had this much support and intense memery as well as devastating blows to the jews. We will win, Trump will win.

fair enough

nigger, if assange is taken out of the game then yes you do need to be concerned about the specifics of what's being leaked
Everything could be fine with other team members taking up the slack from Assange, but there's also the possibility that unsavory elements could start influencing what gets out

source?

bumb..

I believe he will, we will. And we should make an effort to remember everyone who sacrificed their lives to make it happen.

I hope I don't die in the happening. I want to live to Make America Great Again! To truly break the fucking chains of the jew and laugh as they are hung and gassed. ==Please grant me this Kek, GRANT US THIS!==

I don't think he's carrying a femtocell in his anus while using his tiny dick as a shortwave antenna, user

There is also the pragmatic reason that if they harm Assange and 'elect' Shillary, they are telling the part of the American public and the rest of the world that pays attention, that the USA is a totalitarian criminal enterprise pretending to be a democracy.

You are delusional.

Idiot. Assange was useful to them while it was useful for them to be explicitly anti-American. Now that's probably not paying that much.

This. They are very easily exploited, manipulated. America could crush them with absolute ease, it could starve the entire country with the flick of a wrist and have every member of government tortured to death.