How do I learn hebrew good enough to troll on israeli imageboards?

How do I learn hebrew good enough to troll on israeli imageboards?

I mean, we gotta do something about the kikes.

And what better way than fighting them in their own land?

Also, how can we manipulate the kike mindset without knowledge of their own language?

So, how do I learn hebrew?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCLFB6XOTNsltThzf9tHablw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping for the memetic warfare against mossad.

here's a hint: invest in a vpn with a server in israel and never get banned form cuckchan again. also don't come back

Bumping for the greater good.

Nigga, I came here on the behaf of the /bgm/, and I'm asking you kids this because we can get inside their minds, we can win the war against the kikes.

Like you do with every language
Lern nigga

sage because shit thread

Most Israeli Jews are low-IQ genetic Arabs called "Mizrahim". If want to troll actual Ashkenazi kikes you should learn Yiddish.

How do I learn that shit?

Speak broken German with a Hebrew accent

duolingo has english to hebrew IIRC. Saged and reported for slide though.

Try youtube.

youtube.com/channel/UCLFB6XOTNsltThzf9tHablw

I like. It's not hard to D&C the seperate Jew groups.

I think he's referring to online Hebrew slang.

4chan is an english language imageboard, don't bother

1. There arent many Israeli imageboards, only normal forums.
2. You will be surprised as how Israeli jews are like minded normal Holla Forumslacks.
For example, the vast majority of Israeli are supporting trump, sick of the PC trend that is being pushed.

You're looking to vent anger at Jews abroad (not in Israel). These are the filthy kikes you'd want to troll.
Feel free to ignore me and make a fool out of yourself though.

I wish you could read hebrew only for you to read the comment section at pretty much every Holla Forums related article - US election, feminism, multiculturalism, europe, politics in general etc.

Most Israeli Jews are literal genetic Arabs, Mizrahim are too stupid to comprehend the international plots of Ashkenazim and support Trump on purely tribal "enemy of my enemy" grounds. They think that Trump will be an ally in their intra-Semitic tribal war with Muslims.

No one said the Israelis are PC, point is, they push it on us. And you don't get to inb4 the Jews here.

Furious bujji voter detected?
Trump will be an ally to fight the Muslim plague that's for sure. But that's not why he gets support. We are noticing the same methods being used on US are being used on Israelies. Pathetic attempts to make you feel sorry for your past ancestors' "evil deeds", pushing the narrative that culture mixing is good, etc.

Bottom point is do whatever the fuck you want just know the difference between Israelies and filthy kikes abroad.

At this fucking point I dont think any of us can allow ourselves to pass on a big ally. If you haven't figured it out by now, try looking into who's the only country that effectively removes kebab on a monthly basis.

Ugh first part of the post fucked by greentext. Posting from phone.

oyy veyyy Israel din do nothing. If that's true why do they have such a strong lobby's in the UK and the US?
Not to mention that Israel was founded by terrorist that killed British soldiers and betrayed south Africa.
You also brainwash your people to be eternal victims and never 4get the 6 billion. Kikes can't be trusted.

Then don't trust us and good luck with 4 more years of obama.

I swear it's like you guys insist on losing.

JIDF out

AIPAC is being shit at by jews who push degeneracy. The fuck are you even talking about

I don't doubt a good amount of jews are decent people, but you've elected and allowed your fellow jews to fuck over the west and get aid sheckles while your at it.

JUST

Seriously, >>>/out/

Muslims are not the problem. All non-whites must be exterminated regardless of the Semitic demon that they worship.

Many Ashkenazim have now realized that Israel has become a mogrelized Mizrahi shithole. The more intelligent Ashkenazim are now moving towards canceling the Zionist experiment. Perhaps they will attempt to found an all-Ashkenazi nation in the future.

We are aware of Israeli demographics. Genetically pure Ashkenazim are now less than 20% of Israel's population. The non-Ashkenazi shitskin Jews are not an immediate threat to Europeans, they are low-IQ animals that won't require any great effort to exterminate.

Are you an actual Mizrahi? You should realize that once Trump liquidates Ashkenazi power in America and ends preferential trade deals with Israel, the Mizrahi state will quickly devolve into just another third kebabistan.

The Ashkenazi global elite have granted Israel's Mizrahi military an unprincipled exception to the global doctrine of Muslim appeasement. This has always been a major topic on Holla Forums