Being anti-gay white is not really helpful to our cause

We need all the help we can get and those of you who would rather spend time D&C shilling instead of finding good allies for our movement are an entryist burden to our cause

Faggot

You're going in the bog, homo.

Leave the premise at once, Milo

Kill yourself

Earn sheckles elsewhere faggot.

No

Faggots should be hanged.

Faggotry is a serious disease caused by a contagious brain parasite. Most healthy men have an evolved instinct to kill faggots on sight and incinerate their corpse. I'm afraid that your faggot entryism won't work here.

Too back Rohm didn't kill that degenerate Adolf Hitler. Now look are Germany.

>>>/TRS/

REMINDER: Fags are an internal threat and, like Jews, can hide their true intentions and identity. THEY NEED TO GO FIRST. The source of rising degeneracy stems from both women's suffrage and FAGGOTRY. Faggots infiltrate and subvert both the church and our schools and must be ousted wherever they hide.They are sexual deviants and remember: 95% of all pedophiles are male, yet 50% of all victims are male. With male homosexuals figured to be between 3-8% of the population, you can do the math and figure out what it all means. FUCK THESE PEOPLE

Faggot

Sup TRS?

But it's true. Rohm would've been a far better leader than Hitler was and, instead of being motivated by an insatiable lust for power like Hitler was, he was a true patriot wanting nothing but a better future for his country.

TRS & their alt-right again….

They must be desperate for new people to "D'nation" farm.

Actually it's White Nationalism that is the most dangerous threat to White existence. You are a shining example.

Vulgar, stupid and unsophisticated. That hurts the pro-White cause.

CTR or TRS?

Spot the irony?

thank you for correcting the record

if dubs will you kill yourself in front of CTR headquarters on a livestream?

Thanks for the input my poo poo eating comrade.

Low energy tactic boys. You think we haven't seen this same exact shit six million times already?

Spot the poz swallowing homo?

POZ LOADS
O
Z

L
O
A
D
S

t. Mike Enoch

Do you think I have the same cause than you?

Sucking dicks and get aids?

Go drink some bleach, just because we tolerate your existence more than mudslim, doesn't mean we're going to congratulate your lifestyle.

Homo are normal persons, therefore, a gay pride is non existent because it imply that a heterosexual pride exist.

Talk again about privilege rights and I'll hang you on the same tree I hang niggers when I'm mad.

OP IS A FAGGOT