polymatharchives.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html
hoagiesgifted.org/d_major_chord.htm
informationliberation.com/?id=11375
cwporter.com/rhodesia.html
archive.is/dFWc
archive.is/YzmMK
archive.is/sExhd

twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does anyone remember when Universities were places where you went to get smarter?

Me either.

That blonde girl in the audience looks like she wants to kill herself

Old news, but whatever.

The situation in ZA gets worse with each passing day. I hope the white there do something about it before it's too late. White revolution when?

youtube.com/watch?v=OUqRXQbg4Ik

You know the drill
Etc etc

CERN is just a make believe facility used to create fake physics and particles to fool the rest of the world. We all know its possible to control lighting with African magic so obviously white science is wrong and we need to start over from a black perspective

Top kek this is at my university

It's been closed for a month because niggers have been firebombing shit on campus and throwing poo at buildings.

All because they don't want to pay fees.

Holy shit, this is joy taken to the next level. Keked my ass off. I really hope them south-african leftists push this and destroy that country once and for all. They to not deserve to use all that inheritance from Apartheid rule.

I honestly don't see what's so wrong about what the chimpette is saying.

When you break it down though, cultures all over the world contributed to science and this nigress herself probably enjoys the fruits daily (phone, electricity, etc). The reason the Africans who come here are so stupid is because in South Africa %30 on schoolwork is a pass. Look it up

It killed me how as soon as he said you can't control electricity it sent a shock through the hive mind of the people sitting at the table. Then that one stands up and really says the guy is trying to turn the "sacred space" into a hostile environment or whatever and needs to apologize.

Nigger wants science banned and voodoo witch doctors and mystic nigger powers instead.

Just go back to Apefrica you fucking sheboon.

does that nigger bitch believe there's no such thing as gravity?

apparently it's in South Africa so she's already there

If you're a government exam nigger, yeah. If you're white and go to a private school, pass rate is higher AND the exams are harder.

Also, niggers need an average result 10% lower than whites to get into this university. They need lower marks than whites, on easier exams, to get into the same degrees, and drop out at far higher rates. Niggers are useless.

This was in Africa.

Then she needs to retreat into the jungle with the rest of the monkeys and leave ZA alone for the white people who settled that land before the nigger.

Only White Nationalists and Jews from the JIFD use the word Nigger.

kys kike

I would have apologide too, these apes are talking about going back to their roots wich means canivalism, slavery and human sacrifice to voodoo gods
Besides, if not for fear of being eaten, i'd at least say sorry to avoid getting kicked out and enjoy the retard show right until the end

Are we enjoying the dark ages yet?

It's factually correct. Science is an institution of the white man.

She's saying what we are saying.

why

For once I agree with them.

Science is too rigid and can't just be applied everywhere.
Africa is not the west, and shouldn't have colonialised ideas forced upon it.
Therefore, we must remove all traces of western science from the dark continent in entirety.
All mathematics, technology, modern languages, physics, water purification, irrigation, animal husbandry, every single last western building, all forms of western medicine and treatments, all forms of written language. All of it.
Africa will then be EMPed thoroughly, and will be left with mud huts and ravaging diseases and starvation, along with endless, petty tribal wars.

Let this happen, and Africa can start again, as she said. Wall it all off - although technically a wall is a western invention based on crazy principles like physics, and preserve these prehistoric animals in their tomb.

We in the west need to take in refugees from the former African colonies. It is inhumane that European blooded folk need be subjected to living around all these apes.

If you really wanted to get rid of science the first step would be to get rid of all your tech except the most basic shit.

Is not what she says, it what she does
If she was a wild niggerette wearing animal hides in the savannah arguing in favour of voodoo magic instead of whte devil science she would on the very least be midly respected by most anons on Holla Forums
But no, she's just a pampered spoiled retarded shebon yelling ogaboga in an istitution made by western colonization

We both may say the same thing but she is being a hypocrite about it

they haven't been thrown out yet?

Still something must be done to protect the wild life
Nogs, retarded as they are still have enough brain cells to know how to use guns and no EMP is gonna bust gunpowder
Without civilized whites to protect the wild life, both local flora and fauna would be exterminated by the voracious parasitic niggers infesting the land
Prehaps Arabs could do something usefull and lend a hand, they would have plenty of slaves and we know they tend to castrate them so the nigger overpopulation problem would be swiftly resolved

I belive user meant sticks and stones
that's as basic as human tech can get

She's probably there for the BBC and getting impatient.

Sounds adequate. Once all castrated, they will be gone within 30 years or less.

Gun caches can be removed or destroyed. Remnants targetted by satellite or drones.

It's just dumb high school ramblings, these happen everywhere, in my class someone tried to defend the "dignity and right to be a proud slut/ hoe/hooker"

Nothing wrong with that.

We in turn can exercise our right to expel her from society and leave her as an outcsst, wandering the wastelands until dying of exposure a few days later.

Wow. Ted Kaczynski was 100% right, wasn't he…. fuck…

We all know CERN is the portal to a Jewish dominated future.

WE

BE

Please let me know if I understand, they're discussing pic related but with science?

My bad, here is pic related.

2+2=chicken

holy shit this reminds me of some nigger saying similar shit at my uni. We asked what should "replace" science. his response was that we should replace science with what essentially amounted to trial and error (I'm paraphrasing because trying to divine knowledge from a nigger is like vid related). This led to a running joke that the college of science at our school would one day be replaced with the college of trial and error.

I laffed waaaaaaaay too hard

empirical is racist

if you want to go deeper

youtube.com/watch?v=CQYxNB-L32o

At this point? They can only buy a ticket to Argentina or Australia. Europe and US are already in the proccess of "decolonisation".

Earth is doomed for a white men. We should start building rockets to Mars. Wait. It's still to close. Moons of Jupiter. Still too close. Let's build generation ship to Tau Ceti. Nigs shouldn't be able to go there with their black magicks.

She's implying you can't explain gravity in Africa with some equation some white guy somewhere else developed, because muh African feelings. I think she's a bit stuck on the whole, universal concept.

Amazing
Only meme magic is real empirical magic

this is why hard science will never be pozzed
the scientific method took thousands of years to perfect
all the way from the academias of Athens to the scholars of Rome to the Neo-platonists to the Christian scientists like Galileo and Newton
the scientific method and rationality and logic are all products of western civilization
the sub-humans literally want to destroy the methods with which we can attain irrefutable truth

isnt trial and error the scientific method?
formulating a hypothesis, testing the hypothesis, examining the data and analysing it to see if the data supports your hypothesis?

He later got arrested for kidnapping and sexual assault and another charge IIRC.

Mostly, yes.It also involves hypothesis making and testing (or proving your hypothesis). It also involves describing what you see or measure at other times.

I live in a third world country and already know the retardedness that this kind of "people" use as "arguments".

not irrefuttable, just continually self correcting

3rd year molecular biology student lad which are you? :^)
which third world country?
I imagine either a land rife with niggers claiming they arent related to no monkeys
unfortunately you cant ever debate these people in rational terms because they will never be able to produce reproducible evidence

as long as the results continue to support the hypothesis assume it is true
until new data suggests otherwise

Holy fuck this brings back memories
Please tell me what game this is, user

Reminder that there's pretty much no such thing as a nigger programmer.

What the hell does that even mean?

sage 4chan threads

Breaking chicken bones to cure aids.

Pic related

it means "I'm too fucking stupid to understand any of this so I'm going to make everybody else as stupid as I am"

Just think of how fast we can colonize mars once all the white devil science is gone and the true melanin gods share their wisdom with us.

It means I disagree with a process with defined inputs and outputs that produces repeatable, verifiable results and prefer voodoo.

I can understand being against big science and pseudo science like theoretical physics is wielded as a weapon to force political compliance but to be against the scientific process itself has to be one the most ignorant stances you can take.

CRASHING MY SIDES

> is as wielded as a weapon

This is what you get with affirmative action. Our country has decided to slow things down so the dumbest people don't get left behind, instead it's the smart ones who are pulled back and intellectually stunted.

Are you telling me they used all of our flying car money for gibs?

Anyone got that website that detailed how backwards the Africans really were? I know it featured Rhodesia and South Africa

And that study that was about taking $5 now or waiting a month to get more money, and Africans would always ALWAYS pick the $5? The Scandinavian response to the polling was "This is stupid, who WOULDN'T wait for more money?"

The african way of thought is immediate short term reward, due to their transient nature. The african mind is always and will always be in the hunter gatherer state, never to advance. It is of insane stubborness, and will only advance when other minds act upon it. Remove the other minds and the african quickly reverts to mudhuts and voodoo.

ay yo man we mo money fo dem programs

Harrison Bergeron becoming reality little by little

So a bowl of dust and sodomy?

Flying cars already exist. They're called helicopters. It's more like they used the robotic waifu money for gibs.

dat wud be rayciss

Helicopters aren't fucking cars.
You sound like a nigger.

Kind of, however what he was suggesting was pure trail and error. Like without using any prior knowledge. Like constructing a building without knowledge of architecture, just trying random shit until something works. This is legitimately what some of them believe.

I guess the concept of reading published writings of scholars/scientists who may have tried what you're about to do before you and learning from the mistakes and discoveries they made and wrote down for you escapes them
the sciences are a learning process
the scientific method is an empirical formula designed to be the most efficient and simple way of proving variable x causes variable y
if you're going to build a house made of stone it should be common knowledge you'll get the job done quicker and easier if you read a book on building a house, a book on stone cutting, a book on where to find the best quality stone for building, a book on how to quarry stone efficiently without damaging it and making it worthless for building

if a nigger wants to throw science into the flames because they deem it colonialism because it escapes their feeble minds they literally want to burn the entire reason their savage ass is alive

boggles the mind it does

niggenometry is the new science

can you believe all of these loudmouth niggers are given platforms to fuckin bix nood all over the place and the white students are supposed to just listen and nod their heads lol fuuuuuuck what a time to be alive

Your post sent me down memory lane, oldfags will remember.

My father always says "they told us we would be living on the moon with flying cars by now when I was a kid" I just tell him they spent it on shani'qua and her 20 kids every time he mentions it. blogpost

The implications of such a statement are insane. The scientific method is based on making measurements of the reality around us. If you deny the method, you deny reality itself.

I hope this shit gets contained in SA. Calling it now; Burgerland is next if it hasn't already happened.

AYO HOL UP

(checked)

I hope this is true. Really shows how fucking stupid they are to normies.

Nietzsche was right

you forgot the niggers' dearest and closest ally, the white woman: archive.is/a6igv

The white mans worst enemy right after the kikes.

Man I am glad that Galileo Galilei was willing to die 1642 for his scientific convictions and paved the road for the mentally handicapped humans to enter higher education.

To be honest if you don't do a science degree in university and you look at what kind of projects get huge funding from the EU, yes you can say pls end science. I then fully understand that statement if you never really studied something related to math physics or computer science.

Because it just is not science. You can remove a lot of BA's and business degrees and society would run the same, in Europe now 40% has at least a basic degree and 10% or so a Bsc.

Those figures used to be 1/4 40 years ago. So it wouldn't really matter, university is important to society but it comes with diminishing returns. You get less benefit from having more people have a degree or be knowledgeable in certain areas. Current situation is pure oversaturation in research and it leads to the most bizzare research being conducted that gets grants worth millions, and if taken all research projects together billions and even trillions over the long term.

She doesn't make the point very well but she's right. At around 3:00 she calls bullshit on newtonian gravity which is definitively not science yet which is and will continue to be aggressively defended here and most other places. The fact 99% of anons here don't know the difference between scientific method and religious faith makes her mostly right.
40:25 embed related

James Watson was right. Science must destroy niggers before niggers destroy science.

Why are you still living in South Africa? Get out while you still can.

Walls are not (solely) a white invention. They're fairly universal. Blacks had stone huts, at least.

Not that user, but that'd be Junkbot IIRC. It was a Lego game from the early 2000s.

Oh wait nobody cares because they'll never make it past Calculus II. The course is awash in the bloody corpses of normalfags and liberal arts students. It is the greatest academic wall against them.

HYPOTHESIS
Niggers are the missing link between humans and monkeys.

Prove me wrong.

WEW LAD, M.A.S.K. was the shiznit. Had to flick the TV tuner to UHF to watch it on channel 62, after He-Man in the mornings.

According to the 'Out of Africa' theory, you are correct.

Land a man on the moon with your magic African science, and then we'll talk.

Its ironic to see them complain about science being "colonizing" where everything in that space they are in; the furniture, the equipment, the tools they are using, the phones and tech they have, the die in that girls hair, the cloths they have on, and the very room and building they are in, only could have existed by humans understanding the reality they live in through logic and ultimately scientific methods.

NEVER INTERRUPT YOUR ENEMY WHEN THEY'RE MAKING A MISTAKE

Sometime during the 60s and 70s skilled labor got relegated to vocational training, and high end trades became institutionally stigmatized. Now you only go to technical school if you drop out of the public school track.

but nig nogs love their flashy gadgets what will they do without science

edition.cnn.com/2016/04/06/africa/nigeria-nasrda-space-astronaut/
It's a lot easier to get into space from the equator because it's rotating faster than around the poles. If they did actually start making space ships, they'd have a lot lower fuel costs (and also be able to take bigger loads into space each trip) than launches from other parts of the world.

Looks like they're using the western approach to me (and a Western approach with the help of the Chinese). They need to scrap it, and go back to basics. It has to be innate to the African spirit, and no evil white juju can be allowed.

the niggress has a fucking african accent

This took place in South Africa.

Where is that picture of a nigger with a road flare up his ass that says "African astronaut" when you need it?

oh

This ain't cuckchan, kiddo

Who needs the white man's science?

The follow-up

Pic related.

I can't.

I coveted that helicopter-cycle and the Rhino, but I was already collecting Star Wars, GI Joe, and Transformers and my dad put his foot down.

That's sort of what general education is like in general.
See these articles:
polymatharchives.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html
hoagiesgifted.org/d_major_chord.htm (note that there is actually an excerpt in this one really about a gifted child being held back from proper education explicitly in the name of 'social justice')
And, with a grain of salt, perhaps: informationliberation.com/?id=11375

I haven't read over the full article, but I think this is what you're talking about: cwporter.com/rhodesia.html

Meme Magic is strong.

Who needs "science" when you have magic?

White South Africa had nukes and did heart transplants.

Black South Africa is talking about banning science because it's racist.

Just… astounding.

If the world is really going to be 80% nigger by the 22nd century, I'm glad I won't live to see it. I'll take Total Recall or fucking Blade Runner over that shit a hundred times over.

archive.is/dFWc

archive.is/YzmMK

archive.is/sExhd

tnellen.com/cybereng/harrison.html

Handicapper General when?

Niggers will never rule the world. They cannot beat any other race of people in a direct confrontation. The only reason why they are expanding into the west is because our leaders are preventing us from taking action to remove them. Even now, we could remove them if we unified.

If white people eventually go away, and niggers take over, then technology will begin to revert in those countries. They will tear down everything of value. Meanwhile, China and other Asian countries will have advanced far into the future, and there will be no political correctness for them. They will have seen exactly what happens to a people that treats niggers like their equals. I think that the Asians will purge the niggers and take their lands - probably with some kind of virus or biological weapon.

We are in the worst possible future I just know it.

The only thing china is going to do is great leap 2.0 each other into the stone age. Hopefully they take a lot of niggers and poos with them tho.

No need to remove them. They will starve if we stop feeding them with the free stuffs. Niggers can't farm but the white people do.

I thought I'd become jaded and nothing could shock me anymore but I am filled with pure seething rage.

I've had it. I've finally snapped. The sheer humiliation that they were forcing upon the scientist because he dared to speak the truth about their ooga booga jigaboo witchcraft. And then to make him apologize for breaking the rules of their 'progressive' safe space. I don't think I can hide my power level anymore.

No white man should ever give any black man any assistance of any type anywhere. No foreign aid, no welfare, no education, no healthcare, no benefits of western civilization whatsoever.

They are the enemy. It's us or them.

shut yo melanin-deficient ass up, cracka. you just jealous of black people.

ever partied with crackas? boring as shit. at least blacks know how to party!

Heck, even Matrix. Some Polneo could hack all nggers away…

Sheboon: How do you explain how (something nobody ever took apart, because maybe witchcraft indeed has effects, but you didn't analyse it, document it and make it universally accessible, which is science, bitxh) magic tricked lightning works?
Idiots. Life size example of literal old greek idiots who are just not part of "it". Seriously, magic lightning? I understand that knowledge in a way shapes reality, but there are limits. Mag sie der Blitz beim Scheißen treffen!

This video is a great normie redpill.

someone should make a pepe getting dissected to promote this worthy cause