CNN: It’s ‘False’ and ‘Ludicrous’ that the Media Colluded with Clinton Campaign

archive.is/Ft6Ll

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4
archive.is/rpRRH
archive.is/5N5Pf
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/17/wikileaks-journalists-clinton-staff-homes-before-hillarys-campaign-launch/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5953
archive.fo/3hyqj
archive.fo/tribes.tribe.net
archive.fo/33m6c

archive.is/vgAPs
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-01/new-podesta-email-reveals-more-clinton-campaign-collusion-cnn
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/04/wapos-karen-tumulty-kisses-john-podesta-dont-go-strangers/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47602
thedesk.matthew*keys.net/2013/12/heres-how-conan-obrien-gets-news-anchors-to-say-the-same-thing/
daily*caller.com/2016/11/06/wikileaks-emails-cnn-asked-dnc-for-questions-for-interviews-with-trump-cruz/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/23554
youtube.com/watch?v=lkHcno_LVpk
youtube.com/watch?v=HVgR_O5jL_8
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-19/were-being-played
archive.is/w80PB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the only true thing that entire statement

😂😂😂😂

tl;dr:

😂👌💯💯🔥

Do these kikes have any fucking self awareness?

Someone link the emails in the comments.

This is getting pathetic. They've reached Kotaku tier "journalism".

were not pushing a narritive or any subversion is taking place here

Fucking kikes

Yes because people haven't been hearing all the liea and how trump ia bas and hillary is good girl.

I wish their hq would burn. Freedom of the press doesn't mean shove lies down everyones throat everyday.

No cnn has been way worse for a long time now

Why do I have a feeling this will have a Gamergate-like effect?
I have a feeling them even acknowledging this in the first place is going to fuck them up majorly
I'm cumming

This is Gamergate all over again.

These people need to DIE for their lies.

NEVER FORGET

JournoList

JournoListPro

The leaks don't lie. Look at all those CNN people!

CNN is trustworthy and non-biased.

Source: CNN

One of the leaks is literally a list of pro-democrat journalists

Say, for argument's sake, that no conspiracy is actually taking place. What are we left with? The major media outlets just *happening* to agree with each other, on the same subjects, at the same time? I mean, each news company is different, yeah? Surely you'd expect some of them to disagree with each other at some point. The existence of Fox News doesn't count when the one news outlet that "disagrees" with the rest is universally disagreed about by the rest.

The only other possible explanation is that thoughts, perspectives and facts which favor, justify or defend this system of government which conducts psychological warfare against its own subjects, the Modern Structure, are adaptive, and those which oppose it are maladaptive. And thus, an information machine without any central administration self-coordinates and achieves effective censorship.

Hard Hitting Memes

BREAKING NEWS

THE MEDIA INVESTIGATED THEMSELVES AND FOUND THEMSELVES INNOCENT

You don't actually need conscious backroom collusion when you have an attitude and culture that is shared by all the staff. That said, there has been been a tailoring of coverage to mitigate anything that may embarrass Hillary and magnify anything that may embarrass Trump, and there's definitely been explicit words in people's ears to make this happen.

How about the JOURNO MAILING LISTS THAT HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO EXIST MULTIPLE TIMES YOU STUPID GODDAMN FUCKING CUNTS?

It's the perfect cover. If everyone in your organization actually does just so happen to agree with each other about anything significant, you can coordinate in the open, then say to people, "We're not conspiring!" and be completely sincere when you say it.

If this is the case then the concept of Democracy as a political structure is a complete failure. It's too easy for those who control information to get themselves into the above situation, then, once established, rule everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nc5p5mD08D4

Pretty much, just screen dissidents out at the gate, and then everybody operating in the corporation just "happens" to be on the same page. The favorable tilt toward Hillary has been knowing and deliberate though.

Reminds me of how my father used to lie. He always liked the jews and told me to emulate them.

Except we have proof?

How do you prove this? Very easily. If a large majority of newspeople attended similar indoctrination centers (universities), and they agree politically, an unconscious bias could manifest itself. 1=1=1, meaning the collective operates as a hivemind.

I can see logic, and the scientific method, aren't taught in America.

The ground is littered with smoking guns lad. Emails and shit.

I was saying, for the sake of argument, let's pretend they didn't collude. Of course these fucking Kikes colluded, that's what Kikes do best.

Damn, didn't see that one coming!

Yeah, if we don't take into account the actual real-life collusion, there is the insane amount of brainwashing that provides the fertile ground for CIA spooks to do whatever they want. We all like Yuri, but if that's what the KGB did 30-40 years ago, imagine what the CIA are doing right now.
I wonder though, are plebs still redeemable? I'm sure everybody here still believes that the white race can be saved, but reality is so jarring to the idealist, isn't it?

shh, you don't want a permanent, do you?

the only thing that can save us is the race-war and DOTR, so basically only /k/ can save us

Here's my question, do US politicians really have any power? The thought of them holding any true power is baffling to me. They are the parliamentarians from mein kampf aren't they?

These subhumans even weasel like their kike overlords. They insinuate that unless we have video of them sitting in a room actively drawing plans for a conspiracy, then everything we believe in is false and WE are the irrational ones. Slimy as fuck.

That moment was not orchestrated! It was just a spur of the moment thing! You shitlords are so paranoid. God. I can't even right now. They just all decided to sing and have a party. There is no conspiracy here!

All mainstream media is owned by a handful of people.

Jews aren't people

Pick one

Yes literally a list of "media" sitting in a room cozying up to Hillary

Rope is hungry. Mmmmmm

This is what Donald Trump’s poll ceiling looks like

archive.is/rpRRH

In plainer English, he's telling the Trump Campaign that they need to keep the (((media))) happy if they don't want to get stabbed in the back.

top fucking kek, fuck the media, fuck the state, they're all cunts we're going to hang

How about covering the list of crimes against humanity Clinton has done?

I read on CNN that it's better than civ 5 with the brave new world expansion pack

they WOULD have power but they don't have balls. they're all cucked by the donors and corporations and they're afraid to stand up for their beliefs and just cowtow and pander to identity politics

pathetic

the ironing

Why not start doing your job properly?

I might be inclined to believe them if they EVER disagreed with one another on something significant. The Media and the Universities all peddle the same intellectual product. The New York Times agrees with the Washington Post agrees with the Poynter Group (Tampa Bay Times) agrees with Harvard, agrees with Yale, agrees with 99% of the (((universities))).

SURE IS A LOT OF SPONTANEOUS AGREEMENT! MUST BE A COINCIDENCE!

reality has a liberal bias :^)
Holy fuck that made me angry typing that

Why do they always do that?
Also daily reminder that 6 corporations control 90% of the media

"I'd expect reality in 2016 to have a Nazi bias too, if the Nazis had won. And you think we're not being propagandized to?"

Try that one out on your normie friends.

(checked)

It's literally the we investigated ourselves and found ourselves not guilty meme. I can't fucking believe they even still have any viewers, I wouldn't be surprised if they were all being bailed out by the jews at this point. Fucking, wouldn't be surprised if they made almost zero profit off of running the MSM.

The media's rhetoric is responsible for that bombing in NC. The constant Hitler and Nazi comparisons come from them. Sorry fags, no webm.

When does CNN disappear Chris Cuomo?

I guess chris cuckmou did not get the info

That's some quality hypocrisy.

all my normie friends already reject liberal ideology

I just don't know any Holla Forumsacks IRL

its better we avoid direct contact, make fema's job harder

I wish that room turned into a gas chamber

My God just hearing them talk is like poison being poured in your ears.
What a vile bunch of liars.

to be fair, normies love singing to the fucking god awful song

"That normie song" transcends all national barriers.

i wouldn't trust chris cuomo to baby-sit my pet chicken tendies

On the one hand I'm mad that they're stooping this low, on the other hand this shit is going exactly like gamergate and considering how Gawker is kill I'd say this is looking pretty nice so far.

They've all been that way for a while. Gamergate should have listened to Assange, leveled up and become mediagate. Instead they just devolved into infighting.

This is the funniest bit of it all, as far as I'm concerned.

There ARE ways to convince people you aren't a bunch of lying, treasonous snakes.

This so much.

The power of divide and conquer in action.

consequentialism.
it doesn't matter if you didn't intend to damage that person's car. you did and you are responsible for it.

from this, we derive intent as a possibility.

the media needs to be responsible with regards to how it educates the public.
it's an extremely powerful mechanism and can do a lot of damage to society as a whole.
the bias is so blatantly obvious. what do they expect? do they not think there will be a reaction?
don't think i haven't forgotten how the media machine treated gamergate. all dissent was silence by accusations of mysogyny. it was absolutely a conspiracy. only a few actually tried to investigate and inform.

the media won't be perfect as people are not perfect, but it definitely can be better. people within the media need to take a hard look at their own egos in order to improve how the truth flows through them and into the hands of the people.

people crave knowledge. journalism does not need to be pandering clickbait garbage. there's so many quirky things that can help guide people in their day to day. there's so much to remind them of. there's so many people to speak to. there's so many ways of looking at things.

we kind of did break into a mediagate. gamergate was successful to a degree and we're feeling the effects snowball more and more each day. it was the beginning of strong resistance to this zeitgeist and revolution into another.

I started playing WoW again recently and I see reverberations of GG there. Rhetoric of making fun of anti sex SJWs and triggers along with plenty pro Trump individuals. Often chat seems identical to what I saw with GG in comparison to in the past when it was all pretty toned down in game.

I feel like GG succeeded pretty well in helping things snowball a couple years ago l, at least with heavy internet users.

CNN faggot on talk radio(790am) in LA spouting same shit

"journalists are really just Clinton campaign workers in disguise collaborating with her in an attempt to rig the election" - Brian Stelter

Greenwald didn't talk about Maggie Haberman for example? We have at least two e-mails detailing her relationship with the Clinton campaign, when she was at Politico and later after she was hired by the NYT

Isn't Greenwald the same libtard who admitted the media is completely anti-Trump but he said he understood why they were all against him because …because Donald Trump is a horrible bad person!

I cant wait until they are executed live on air in front of millions

Just to remind everyone that CNN is full shit and they're lying again:

Wikileaks: Journalists Dined at Top Clinton Staffers’ Homes Days Before Hillary’s Campaign Launch

archive.is/5N5Pf

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/10/17/wikileaks-journalists-clinton-staff-homes-before-hillarys-campaign-launch/

"Several top journalists and TV news anchors RSVPed “yes” to attend a private, off-the-record gathering at the New York home of Joel Benenson, the chief campaign strategist for Hillary Clinton, two days before she announced her candidacy in 2015, according to emails Wikileaks has published from John Podesta’s purported accounts. The guest list for an earlier event at the home of John Podesta was limited to reporters who were expected to cover Clinton on the campaign trail."

The full RSVP list for Benenson’s gathering is shown in an attachment on a separate email:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5953

This is an off-the-record cocktails with the key national reporters, especially (though not exclusively) those that are based in New York. Much of the group includes influential reporters, anchors and editors.

The goals of the dinner include:

(1) Give reporters their first thoughts from team HRC in advance of the announcement

(2) Setting expectations for the announcement and launch period

(3) Framing the HRC message and framing the race

(4) Enjoy a Frida night drink before working more

TIME/DATE: As a reminder, this is called for 6:30 p.m. on Friday, April 10th .

There are several attendees – including Diane Sawyer – who will be there promptly at 6:30 p.m. but have to leave by 7 p.m.

FOOD: This will include cocktails and passed hours devours.

REPORTER RSVPs

YES

1. ABC – Cecilia Vega
2. ABC – David Muir
3. ABC – Diane Sawyer
4. ABC – George Stephanoplous [sic]
5. ABC – Jon Karl
6. Bloomberg – John Heillman [sic]
7. Bloomberg – Mark Halperin
8. CBS – Norah O’Donnell
9. CBS – Vicki Gordon
10. CNN – Brianna Keilar
11. CNN – David Chalian
12. CNN – Gloria Borger
13. CNN – Jeff Zeleny
14. CNN – John Berman
15. CNN – Kate Bouldan [sic]
16. CNN – Mark Preston
17. CNN – Sam Feist
18. Daily Beast – Jackie Kucinich
19. GPG – Mike Feldman
20. Huffington Post – Whitney Snyder
21. MORE – Betsy Fisher Martin
22. MSNBC – Alex Wagner
23. MSNBC – Beth Fouhy
24. MSNBC – Phil Griffin
25. MSNBC – Rachel Maddow (TBD)
26. MSNBC – Rachel Racusen
27. NBC – Savannah Gutherie [sic]
28. New Yorker – Ryan Liza [sic]
29. NYT – Amy Chozik [sic]
30. NYT – Gail Collins
31. NYT – Jonathan Martin
32. NYT – Maggie Haberman
33. NYT – Pat Healey [sic]
34. PEOPLE – Sandra Sobieraj Westfall
35. POLITICO – Glenn Thrush
36. POLITICO – Mike Allen
37. VICE – Alyssa Mastramonoco [sic]
38. VOX – Jon Allen

UNKNOWN

1. Bloomberg/MSNBC – Jonathan Alter
2. Buzzfeed – Ben Smith
3. CBS – Gayle King
4. CBS – John Dickerson
5. MSNBC – Ed Schultz
6. MSNBC – Joe Scarborough
7. New Yorker – David Remnick
8. Tina Brown
9. UNIVISION – Maria-Elena Salinas
10. YAHOO – Matt Bai

DECLINED

1. CNN – Jake Taper [sic]
2. CNN – Jeff Zucker
3. Huffington Post – Arianna Huffington
4. Huffington Post – Sam Stein
5. NBC – Chuck Todd
6. NYT – Carolyn Ryan
7. CNN – Erin Burnett
8. NPR – Mike Oreskes
9. MSNBC – Mika Brzezinski
10. MSNBC – Thomas Roberts
11. MSNBC – Andrea Mitchell
12. NY Post – Geofe Earl [sic]

HRC TEAM RSVP (14)

1. John Podesta
2. Robby Mook
3. Huma Abedin
4. Marlon Marshall
5. Amanda Renteria
6. Jennifer Palmieri
7. Kristina Schake
8. Jesse Ferguson
9. Nick Merrill
10. Karen Finney
11. Jim Margolis
12. Joel Benenson
13. John Anzalone
14. Mandy Grunwald

The RSVP list for the event at Podesta’s home reads:

ABC – Liz Kreutz (Y)
AP – Julie Pace (Y)
AP – Ken Thomas (Y)
AP – Lisa Lerer (Y)
AURN – April Ryan (Y)
Bloomberg – Jennifer Epstein (Y)
Buzzfeed – Ruby Cramer (Y)
CBS – Steve Chagaris [sic] (Y)
CNBC – John Harwood (Y)
CNN – Dan Merica (Y)
Huffington Post – Amanda Terkel (Y)
LAT – Mike Memoli – NO (Panama)
LAT – Evan Handler (Y)
McClatchy – Anita Kumar (Y)
MSNBC – Alex Seitz-Wald (Y)
National Journal – Emily Schultheis (Y)
NBC – Mark Murray (Y)
NPR – Tamara Keith (Y)
NYT – Amy Chozik [sic] (Y)
NYT – Maggie Haberman (Y)
Politico – Annie Karni (Y)
Politico – Gabe Debenedetti (Y)
Reuters – Amanda Becker (Y)
The Hill – Amie Parnes (Y)
Washington Post – Anne Gearan (Y)
WSJ – Laura Meckler (Y)
WSJ – Peter Nicholas (Y)
WSJ – Colleen McCain Nelson (Y)

Should change their name do DNN

Dindu Nuthin News

No, really? Face it, CNN is so bad even a kike slimy as Jon "Stewart" Leibowitz calls out CNN as worse than Fox news and MSNBC put together.

OY VEY DON'T INTERRUPT US GOYIM

I hope they make an even louder racket due to that.

A) It's a conspiracy

B) Our political philosophy has such a stranglehold on the institutions of power that everybody acts as if they were colluding in opposition to the political will of 85% of whites in America.

Do they understand that either of those will result in their lynching?

Because they have grown proud, lazy, and incompetent

Isn't this basically admitting it?
Also people aren't blind. You can't have five guys walk up and slap you, and then turn around and say "total coincidence goy, we didn't conspire against you".

In every conspiracy there's at least one patsy to take the fall, and at least one nerd who is intentionally left out of the loop for the purposes of plausible deniability. CNN’s Brian Stelter is just such a nerd.

He wasn't invited to the off-the-record Podesta cocktail

Remember that it's illegal for you to look behind the curtain. It’s different for the media. So everything you learn about the man behind it, you’re learning from us.

bump. I saw other links on that today, I'll post them tomorrow

They have complete awareness according to them

Goddamn can we just fucking Lynch these kikes already

Yep, GG became a circular firing squad, all the while the anti-GG leftists were all on the same page.

You can see the sinister grin on his face as he says:

"All your wikileaks are belong to us goyim."

Meanwhile, at CNN headquarters…

"How are we going to keep fooling the goyim?"

if you don't think these faggots are getting together in IRCs just like GG then you're a moron

I remember when CNN didn't use to spout political propaganda 24/7. Faggots destroyed themselves.

Only thing that's ludicrous is the fact that huge crowds of people have not destroyed CNN's headquarters.
CNN will NEVER recover from this reputation.

Ok this is beyond a blatant lie

Looks like the AP might get their asses handed to them in a 88 billion dollar law suit if they keep this up

And guess what the (((owners))) of those 6 corporations have in common?

Are you kidding? I avoided it because I heard they went full SJW, making Sylvannas warchief and having her wear a burkha, or some such nonsense.

Do you want to know?

(((==THE MEDIA==)))

You think they would be more covert about it, if they wanted to remain unnoticed they wouldn't all be telling us this shit around the same time.

Oy vey its just a coincidence goyim, please come back get the facts, and watch the news; stop listening to that harrible goy Trump.

Stelter married Jamie Shupak in a Jewish ceremony.
They plan to raise their children as Jewish.

Send it to Trump or some other group promoting him. Straight from the horses mouth.

says the person committing it.

How likely do you guys think it is that CNN tries to rebrand itself? It's not a military contractor (Blackwater, Xi, Academi, whatever they call themselves now), but I could see them playing the (((name changing game))) if their reputation were in the shitter for good.

They know there is evidence all over the net these days, courtesy of wikileaks et al. Right…?

They can't be that far up their own shitholes… right?

>>>/cuckchan/

Says the trumpkin

You're right, I did state what is plainly visible.

Yes you did

What difference at this point does it make?

They doth protest too much.

Thing is that not everyone reads the leaks.

Wait, you are telling me that cuck stuff their genitals into a cage that causes pain if they try to get an erection? Who the fuck would ever want that?! And are there any health risks? I would think breaking your cock or damaging your balls would be a significant risk. Might as well just cut your balls and cock off and go full tranny. Cuck your wife with Raul.

Fuck you so much. Even if you didn't directly have conversations with Clinton herself, you know fucking well that you're her lapdogs. Even the media where I live (Canada) the media is not even remotely subtle that they're #withher.

Also on a smaller scale (and if anyone else can confirm hearing this), I was listening to an episode of The Adam Carolla Show podcast from last week (I believe that it was the episode from October 20th) where Carolla (who is by no means a Trump supporter) said that a journalist from the NY Times has contacted him recently with the intention of "Digging up trash on Trump" due to Carolla being on Celebrity Apprentice years ago. When they were discussing this on the podcast, someone asked if he (Carolla) meant that they (the journalist) just wanted stories on Trump in general, and Carolla said that they simply wanted negative stories on Trump.

You liars are as obvious a lion in a dog show, and you know that no one can really do anything to stop you. At least admit it, pussies.

I think this is probably the most succinct way to put it, lol.

OT: but SPT is an interesting fella and that album is pretty good if you are into weird

Yea, I don't get it either.

pre-emptive bump in case I don't have time to update this thread tomorrow morning. I got a clip somewhere

I'm very busy and the catalog slides quickly. It's a clip of them reading off the same memo after Michelle Obama's speech against Trump, they repeat the word 'powerful' over and over. I'll find it

or is that just his decoy/body double/some other (((guy)))

TOP FUCKING KEK

Castration of the cuck husband is common in the cuckold community.
archive.fo/3hyqj
They essentially become eunuchs who raise the bull's children and are the bread winners.
You can read about breading with black bulls and other interesting topics important to the cuckold community here
archive.fo/tribes.tribe.net
The original website doesn't seem to be working anymore, but luckily someone archived the evidence of cuckold degeneracy.

Has CNN crossed over far enough that we can just call them satire now?

You act like GG was just the beginning. You're only now just paying attention.

You tried. But it's far too late for any of that.

Does this make anyone else physically sick?
Reading that image makes me want to throw up. Its even worse that it was on television, and quick research shows that this scene was played for comedy.

What the fuck is wrong with Television right now

They have been satire for a very long time. Now they are much further.

This isn't news, CNN. CNN is full of notnews.

archive.fo/33m6c

Reads like a copypasta of loosers with no women larping out their sex fantasies

First, the (((Politicians)))
Then, the (((Media)))
And Finally, (((Them)))

Kek has the longest breath, no Kike can ever stand before him.

buddy, you have no idea how much middle aged norms at bars love that stupid song. It happens every time. Twice as hard when a cover band does it.

I read it as CNN Shill and had to do a triple take to make sure I read it right.

Also if Hillary can drone Assange, we can drone CNN

I guess embarrassment can be terminal

How to redtext 2 electric boogaloo

Had an old roommate who now works for (((NPR))) who basically claims this. Except the video has to be corroborate by other (((reputable sources)))

Humans near infinite capacity for stupidity is best illustrated by those who continue to support Hillary.

GG died with its counter signalling, they should have kept their eyes on the prize and instead bent a knee to the enemy without even realizing it

And some canadian journos too who do it for free.

Not even then user, they just were not as obvious as the are now.

Pic related

Bbut we the majority nnow, I mean we are actually still just a little harmless minority!!!!

We wuz PEDOs.

Sauce for that image?
Please?

still using the term "television" and not "talmudvision" or "electric jew."

gamergate died because it brought in too many liberals who thought the media, particularly the liberal side of the media, was fair and honest and truthful.

These brainwashed morons shouted down Holla Forums, demonized fox news, tried to preach love and acceptance and acquiescence to whatever the media said. When the media called them racists, they wanted to apologize. When the media called them xenophobic, they wanted to grovel for forgiveness. They worked tirelessly to virtue signal - "Look at us, we actually care about minorities unlike these people!" rather than exposing lies or laying down facts, and making fun of or ridiculing the names and insults being flung at them.

Basically, reddit took over and crashed gamergate with no survivors; especially after D&C shills managed to get half the people involved to reject anything the "nazi Holla Forums tards" said.

Yeah, what the fuck do you think we are now? We're the successors to goyimgate, just without any of the baggage and faggotry attached. People are already shouting Luggenpresse at Trump rallies.

Anyone who trusts CNN deserves to be diagnosed with severe mental retardation and barred from voting, speaking, or even being around others due to the danger they pose to others.

Pretty much all this, some people did get redpilled. But a lot of liberals after a time got spooked by the fact it was a very Liberal issue and sort of backtracked to "w-well I just want disclosures and games journos to not be so mean and stupid!!"

I was a former liberal and admit the process of going from GG to realising the real issues was a very tough transition. I guess if you have the mental willpower then you break free, but others turned back.

Well, for starters…

1. Adjust the proportion of commentators to match the electorate
2. Report the amount of political contributions by members of your organization, or the organization itself, to both candidates
3. Report the amount of advertising revenues raised from each candidate on ad spending

After that, we can talk about honest reporting.

The lügenpresse has looked into the matter of the lügenpresse, and has concluded that the lügenpresse dindü nüffin.

I know that as a song Ohio State fans love very much. Someone told me once it was some sort of pedophilia related ode to Caroline Kennedy.

Anyway, why the fuck is Wolf Blitzer immediately behind the guy staring into the camera poppin hor'dourve's and sippin that lean?

Any guys close to Philly wanna see if we can reserve a table for Holla Forums at the CNN Grill on election day?

To be honest I find this hot.

Does anyone else have the fetish, where you'd fuck some tumblerina broad, watch her nu-male cuck husband squirm on the floor and tell him "look at that nazi dick fucking your wife" while looking him dead into the eye?

I abstain from degenerate behavior, but that's my fetish for a while now.

I couldn't be more satisfied and at rest than if Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow themselves came out & assured me the press is totally unbiased.

Source please?

I don't know it, but it is Chinese.

[San Se Fang]Wang Er-Xi ― Night Stories from a Chinese Studio[English]

reddit.com/r/chastity

Thanks, before downloading it, is just chink jokes or hardcore faggotry with some jokes?

Its only gay if you jerk off to it

Those whom Kek would destroy, He first make mad.

I think they'really getting so desperate that self-awareness is a luxury at this point.

Say it with me, Holla Forums:
DESPERATE

totally unbiased reporting

Didn't we meme that CNN would defend itself with some cringe-worthy shit like, ""CNN is not a liar nor a crook" – CNN", and now it's for real?

I never thought I would be tired of always being right. The memes become reality, and thus we live in a hell we have created for ourselves.

"There's no such thing as the Media" -The Media

Reminder US repealed a ban on using propaganda within its own borders in 2013.
archive.is/vgAPs

you win

If you can't observe a target directly, then you observe what is happening around that target to discover the truth.

One company owns every paper in Canada, even in cities where there are multiple papers they own both.

what is there even left to damage of people's opinion of these scum?

RIP CNN

What's worse is they're fucking terrible at hiding it too, they must think people are retarded as they are

I remember in college the kind of retards who would take journalism, definitely low end of the bell curve, which is why most of them end up bloggers or at best making 30k a year

has everyone forgotten?

New Podesta Email Reveals More Clinton Campaign Collusion With CNN

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-01/new-podesta-email-reveals-more-clinton-campaign-collusion-cnn

"Another day of WikiLeaks reveals yet another Podesta email illustrating the blatant collusion between the Clinton campaign and their "friends" at CNN. The following example comes from Clinton Communications Director Christina Reynolds who promises to "leak" a memo to Dan Merica at CNN before sending it to other members of the "press." Guess they had to pay CNN back for the early look at those debate questions in some way…this is as good a currency as any."

people really are that retarded.

even if hillary went to jail for treason, pedophilia, sex crimes, etc. lots of democrats will still support her.

We're a kind of online Spy, Private Eye, Frank or Charlie Hebdo. At least that's how I see what GG has morphed into.

Journalists also drink together. The island of misfit toys in a sense. Of course they collude, my girlfriend used to sell promo cds she got at the newspaper for beer money back when they were worth something.

The dogwhistle for not being a submissive cuck is 'toxic masculinity'

See also medicalizatiom of dissent, Thomas Szasz and Sluggish Schizophrenia

BUP BAH BAAH

Oh nooooo! Your dog is missing. That sucks.

I'm openly hostile to SJWs now. Vox Day taught me a great lesson: don't bring dialectic to a rhetoric fight. Remember Alinsky ridicule is king.

Yeah, I stuck around after Jim left but once that Cuckplay shit started and the ecelebs started shilling like no tomorrow, I came here.

Postmedia doesn't own the Toronto Star or Maritime papers. Get your facts straight. It's bad and papers are in Bernie Lomax mode but there are still dissenters. Not to mention French papers. I read the Journal de Montreal now thanks to Holla Forums.

It exists, where do you think the retard game journos got the idea for the game jouno list?

This. Never be a PRcuck. In their portrayal you will always be x so stick to x while focusing on xy.

Lmao this chick reminds me of the fatty that said "Stop gaymorget twenty foteen" for some Australian news channel.

Pretty sure he's talking about the in-game chat.

There's no collusion, it it's just a rumor on the internet!

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2016/11/04/wapos-karen-tumulty-kisses-john-podesta-dont-go-strangers/

"Karen Tumulty, national political correspondent for the Washington Post, glowingly praised John Podesta and implored him not to send any White House scoops to “strangers” in a December 2014 email released Friday by Wikileaks. "

"The Wikileaks archive of Podesta’s emails shows several of Tumulty’s colleagues at the Washington Post — owned by Amazon founder Jeff Bezos — acting similarly friendly or collaborating with the Clinton campaign.

Anne Gearan, now part of Clinton’s traveling press pool, gushed at Podesta after she wrote a profile of his bus rides from New York to DC, asking if he would agree to another piece showing off his cooking skills for a WaPo photographer. Before the campaign began, staffer Jake Sullivan said that Gearan “professed to be a big fan” of Hillary.

Juliet Eilperin, the paper’s White House Bureau Chief, emailed Podesta often with small talk, cringeworthy flattery, and pleas for contributions to her stories — and the occasional “heads up” that Podesta’s name would come up in a story, as she did not “want him to be surprised.”"

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47602

———————————————–
To: john.podesta @ gmail.com
Date: 2014-12-05 19:35
Subject: thanks again!

For setting aside some time to talk to me yesterday. It is always so valuable to hear your thoughts, especially when it is not in the midst of some media swarm about some breaking development. However, you do have me racking my brain to figure out what this big news between now and Christmas is likely to be. When you guys decide to lift the lid a bit … please don't go to strangers.

Also, I very much look forward to keeping in touch as you head for your next adventure.
Karen Tumulty
National Political Correspondent
Washington Post
202-334-9576

———————————————–

thedesk.matthew*keys.net/2013/12/heres-how-conan-obrien-gets-news-anchors-to-say-the-same-thing/

"CNN is much more than a 24-hour cable news channel; the news organization also offers information products to other news businesses. One of its most-profitable products is called Newsource, a newswire that distributes live information, video and scripts to television stations around the world."

WikiLeaks Emails: CNN Asked DNC For Questions For Interviews With Trump, Cruz

daily*caller.com/2016/11/06/wikileaks-emails-cnn-asked-dnc-for-questions-for-interviews-with-trump-cruz/

"“CNN is looking for questions,” reads an April 28 email entitled “Cruz on CNN” sent from DNC research director Lauren Dillon to other party officials and staffers. “Please send some topical/interesting ones.” "

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/23554

the fuckery in that entire phrase transcends any levels of irony known to man

Page 24. I'm working on a long list of cases of media collusion documented by Wikileaks. If someone else wants to work on it we can probably combine our lists.

Trump brilliantly leveraged the anti-Trump rhetoric as a bullet-point in his thesis that the media are arrayed in an alliance with other Establishment entities and against the American people. So whenever the media blasted Trump, it added to a sense of confirmation bias.

Here on CNN, Kellyanne is telling Cuomo and glasses chick that the media's overly anti-Trump, and they act incredulous. I hope CNN keeps on CNN-ing, because literally no one will take them seriously if they keep up their anti-Trump stuff.

On my phone my right now, can someone save those images of Wolf Blitzer downing his wine and the face he makes afterwards? It's beautiful.

I hope Trump hosts a live nationally televised speech where he lays out the blatant evidence of media collusion. Even better if he doles it out during an interview with someone like Stephanopoulos. I can just imagine him squirming while Trump nails him to the wall like an episode of The Apprentice. We might not only be restoring Western civilization - this might be incredibly entertaining.

What an idiot. I'm glad he got called out.

still working on it

The threads are sliding quickly. Still working on a compilation of media collusion with the Clinton campaign as documented by Wikileaks (in my spare time). Maybe I'll make a new thread when it's ready but for the moment I'm preserving this one.

I just want to Holocaust them

Sweet.

haha nice try jews. the gas chamber is warming up for you.

the msm will go full tabloid once the last of the boomers die and i mean full tabloid. no more pretending to be impartial journalists its going to be full tmz-style tabloid with don lemon and anderson cooper discussing red carpet fashion.

Rush used to do these mashups showing the media using the same script. I've seen Conan do it sometimes as well.
There's a point where it ceases being funny and becomes truly frightening

I think this is actually part of the problem.

The media is there to inform the public. But they've long since stepped away from that and have been trying to educate (or rather, re-educate) the public.

CNN really loved Michelle Obama's speech

youtube.com/watch?v=lkHcno_LVpk

A POWERFUL SPEECH!

if they did they would not get shoah'd every once in a while.

go home, gamergurl.

They claimed that about Gamergate but it turned out there was indeed a secret group of journalists who colluded and made plans about being dicks to people.

youtube.com/watch?v=HVgR_O5jL_8

I am angry

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-19/were-being-played
archive.is/w80PB

they should've gone further down that DARPA rabbit-hole