POSTAL WORKER Brags Online About Destroying Trump Ballots

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/postal-worker-brags-online-destroying-trump-ballots/
archive.is/FnQVX

Other urls found in this thread:

about.usps.com/who-we-are/postal-facts/security-trust.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Postal workers are fucking scumbags. Postal unions are Worse than teacher unions. Fuck em.

When are people going to kill these scumbag cuckunists?

The guy was doxxed in the other thread.

How do these fuckers get jobs? I'm not in mail service and even I know that destroying mail is a crime.

If this is true, this person deserves to be executed for treason.

report this to whatever official (bastards must go to jail) & send to drudge

Just when I thought he left couldn't be any dumber, they go and do something like this.

(you)

Looking at the twitter account, this looks to be a shit troll account.

Dig if you want, but this seems to be a waste of time.

Looking at the twitter account, this looks to be a shit troll account.

Dig if you want, but this seems to be a waste of time.

Oh fuck off.

Kill yourself

gg

You are a bad shill and you should feel bad.

ITS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

(1) again.

not screencapping the following post.

Fuck right off.

Anyone who looks into this in the slightest can see that account is some random shit troll.

By all means, dig all you want, but it's not remotely credible.

This is your second thread. Nobody cares about your 9fag-tier twitter account or your obvious fagging up of the board.

I'm with you user.

Wrong, I know a good number of (white) postal workers who are great people. Just like with all things, it's the person, not the position. People who happen to be postal workers who decide to tear up votes are scum, but don't blame the job unless it's also scum. Nothing wrong with delivering mail.

You don't deserve those dubs, CTR.

Yes, we know how IDs work. No, use of proxies and VPNs isn't quite as clever as you think it is. Take these (you) shekels and go get a real job with them.

This seems like a hoax. The way she mentioned where she worked was a little too obvious. Whatever though, it's not like we have part 10 yet anyway

I use VPNs all the time, as I am now, and his picture is at least partially telling. The whole (you) thing is based on cookies that 8ch puts on your computer. If you want to test it out, download a cookie manager and turn them off completely and see how it breaks the site. It also wipes any (you)s, so unless he did it on a different device on a different network then it seems like all 3 posts weren't from him.

t. Networking sperg

Next time use sage

She's a Jewess, so she's probably trolling.

check the catalog first though, OP

So if theres dox did anyone report this cunt yet?

Yeah, seems plausible.

controlled opposition

fake tweet and gay

Record corrected, thank you!

Reported.

Even if fake, asshole should get reprimanded.

is this bitch in jail yet?

Tampering with elections should be a capital crime.

Hmm. NEWMAN.

Yeah, it depends on where you live. And obviously the more niggers you have at your local post office the worse its going to be.

I agree

Tampering with Democracy should be met with death

The mail is one of the most important parts of a functional white society. Messing with any fucking mail should be capital, and if this cucklefuck is joking he at the least deserves to be branded on his forehead so he can never work in the mail service again

0/10, fish elsewhere.

WHY AREN'T THEY IN JAIL YET!?

You're a bullshitting faggot, your ID is connected to your IP, not some cookie on your device. Dumbfuck.

Why is it unreasonable?

I used to live in Columbus; it's a liberal shithole the does nothing but swing elections because of all the niggers there, plus 60K college students in OSU alone. Shit sucks. I used to ride the bus from the stop where Feminist Bruce Lee was recorded, good times. Lots of Hebrew Black Supremacist gatherings there too.

for fuck's sake this guy needs a hot lead sterilization for sheer stupidity as well as the federal crimes he's commiting.

Bump and send to The US. Postal Police. They take this shit very seriously
about.usps.com/who-we-are/postal-facts/security-trust.htm or the feds that monitor this board could just do it.

aren't the ballots supposed to be sealed? (by a security envelope) how can this fuck see what the votes on the ballots are?

digits

Also,

[email protected]/* */

They are requesting ALL information on vote fraud conducted through the auspices of postal service to be sent to them. Hopefully they will act on it quickly.

This guy would get 10 years minimum.

Nothing short of painful death would be a high enough punishment

Said dox

This guys is an ebin troll xDDD degenerate libshit in disguise.

Nothing to see here, move along.

He didn't say ID he said the (you) system. He's entirely right about how it works. Its why you can switch your IP and still see (you) on your posts with the old ID but if you get rid of your cookies then its gone.

Report to the FBI. Either it's legit and he does time in prison, or a troll and he gets the shit scared out of him when the party van rolls up.

Trips confirm.

S-stop looking further into this, its nothing :^)