wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/7881571.html#7881601
twitter.com/wikileaks
archive.is/SjjGD
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927
twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/787419513088315392
truthkings.com/assange-cyber-warfare-14-wikileaks-activists-also-targetted-shutdown/#
mobile.twitter.com/kellykolisnik/status/787932228994990080
mobile.twitter.com/kellykolisnik/status/787936574658928640
f
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SHA-2#Test_vectors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SHA-3#Examples_of_SHA-3_variants
md5hashing.net/hash/sha256
europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2004_2009/documents/dt/617/617722/617722en.pdf
archive
instagram.com/embassycat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will be very interesting to see whats in there

Someone confirm the 1st pic by making a webm recording of you opening that.
Until then its just LARPing.

kimochi warui

Disinfo LARPing… it's a shame you wasted those Hitler dubs

sage

I'm merely reposting what was found on the last thread.
I don't see how that makes me a shill.
see

You aren't. Great OP, continuing the discussion like we do with every happening. The kikes are going to go full on the next few weeks. Today with wikileaks and the veritas leaks at noon, we're going to be bombarded. Misinfo, disinfo, and demoralizing.

Stay focused guys. It's time to tear the mask off this beast.

I went to bed five hours ago, what'd I miss?

Thread 2 is at 138 replies, it's way too early to be making a 3rd thread.

It's cause Huntsman or Zon Kuthon or whatever is shitting up the thread

Huh? Tell us where you got your screencaps or GTFO. I have the feeling someone is trolling us.

Also why would anyone physically living in a NATO / EU country should be afraid of seeding these files?? If there are thousands of people with the torrents they won't be able to arrest everyone. If there are millions of people then it's game over, it's a revolution. The more people the better.

I can't find any search results for FILEGUIDE_RELEASE_COMMENTARY.TXT so I think it's a troll, there's no source for it at all.

It's a cut up and zoomed in version of this image - 8ch.net/pol/res/7881571.html#7881601
didn't include any sort of verification or anything, could easily just be roleplay crap

With that said, guccifer 2.0 sent out a tweet not long ago thanking wikileaks and iirc saying he's got more leaks coming. If this stuff is legit, it's pretty much civil war 2.0 time / guaranteed trump presidency

The images you posted are likely chaff for real material from the actual wikileaks source, not bullshit posted by shills. I'll assume you are a shill.

If it's real - it will be bigger then I expected. MSM and internet censors will go full SHUT IT DOWN! mode.

I want to believe, but most of this seems too good to be true.

No key yet? Are we just keeping this in circulation until it can be opened?

SAUCE NAO

leaks about tavistock

finally new lead

Probably categorized like Cluedo.

you didn't fucking LARP me faggot 0/10 shitty LARP I'm not even roleplaying

Its time to go innawoods?

I want my fucking insurance key.

GATE info when????

What kind of faggot HDD do you have?

bumping from page 2 because other thread hit bump limit

So do we have any determinative proof Assange is where he is supposed to be?

No.

Could the thermite files be related to 911?

OP is 99% sure fake and gay. Ignore these. I just didn't make another thread because of those "check the catalog" sage fags.

No
What we do know is that Ecuador confirmed they cut his internet access. Given that this is the case, he's probably been black bagged, if Ecuador agreed it would have been less than 5 minutes to walk in, grab him, and leave

I thought that tweet was fake.
Holy shit.

twitter.com/wikileaks
It's legit
The question is gonna come down to the deadman switch now

Well, not if he built a quantum computer, it wouldn't use that much energy if built well enough but mattering on the design he'd have to stock up on a bunch of liquid nitrogen to cool it down to be able to change the spins. There is a particular iron isotope which would be great for a home spun quantum computer. But it'd have to be designed perfectly, as well as built with precision of five below the decimal for the heat engine, the probability readers, and idk what you could use at home as an accessor.

Once you have a quantum computer which will give you the correct answer with a good probability much of classical cryptography falls apart because theoretically you'd have N-bit cores as there are atoms in the material, but of course that is almost impossible to setup so you'd dimension out pieces of the material to act as a volume which would be able to hold enough spins to be written to and read by with a great probability.

It really comes down to your ability to change the spins. See the chances of changing a spin for one atom is low but in a larger material you need to change more spins in order to have a read back of the right spin but that takes more time to write and also read the correct spin. That's the main problem.

See Link about Quantum Logic gates:
archive.is/SjjGD

Perhaps Pseudo Quantum Computers are the way forward, its what the US government is funding.

That's what I'm saying, though. If some dude can figure this out, then the NSA should have gotten it at least a year or two ago.

Or maybe they already have. Maybe they already know what's in the deadman's switch, and that's why they moved - in hopes of torturing the delay process out of Assange before shit goes down and he drops it.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Wasn't the scuttlebut that the Chinese supercomputer that just happened to be fried by the huge factory explosion last year was a a quantum computer?

I didn't see anything about the speech transcripts. Where are they?

OP where did those first two screenshots come from?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927

And here's links to download them.

twitter.com/sahilkapur/status/787419513088315392

Thanks anons.

In case people were wondering. The crackdown on dissent is real.

truthkings.com/assange-cyber-warfare-14-wikileaks-activists-also-targetted-shutdown/#

i think ww3 will end this cursed rock in the middle of the milky way

Well from the classical standpoint you can always work with the Chaos Theory and Eros Theory of the values. Even on a classical computer working for two months I was able to find the Daily 3 lotto numbers existed in a 16.76 dimension. To extrapolate out more though would require much more power to even get another decimal point on the lyapunov exponent and that's always the problem when it comes to chaos, the the state of the system you are trying to predict will usually take longer to calculate than time before it happens thus changing the state of the system. Of course finding how many dimensions make up a data-set is usually easier than predicting its next values. But those in the stock market try.

To be honest I don't know, China is leading the race to build the most powerful Quantum Computer. That's one big crater though.

Yep. They're trying to DDOS anyone who could possibly be part of releasing the insurance keys or other deadman switch contingencies. But all it takes is one Raspberry Pi sitting on a shelf somewhere for those keys to get out. The revolution will not be televised, but it will be liveshitposted here on Holla Forums.

Buying time so that they can break/prevent it from going off

assange is likely already dead.
which is why they put out the "julians fine!" promo on twitter.

Some of these people deserve death.

sounds way too good to be true
fake and gay

OP MADE THIS THREAD WHEN #2 WAS ONLY AT 100 REPLIES IN ORDER TO MAKE SURE HIS SHILL DISINFO IMAGES GET SPREAD

CTR THINKS WE ARE ALL LITERALLY RETARDED

(heil'd)

Yeah but wouldn't the dead drop be the best stuff? Not like Hillaryisameany.zip Bill&Hillaryweddingnight.mp4

we're only here because none of you faggots made a real #3, and if you had, then sagefags would've said "check the catalog lel" and pointed us right fucking here anyways

My dick has never been harder

Just because someone made the thread with the questionable image doesn't mean he's now moderator of the thread. This isnt reddit.

THE FIRE RISES

people who excessively sage are obviously CTR, especially when they do it wrong. not saying OP is correct, but its just an observation

israel_isis? this could be good, if its real

I was off pol when that thread was live, do you have an archieve so I can catch up ?

As usual with puppets and the elites, they are fucking dumb. They are getting low level grunts, the tier 1 people are in thte world. As the other user put it, this shit will be on the net anytime if assange doesn't walk off.

I don't. All I remember is that Tstock and GATE is some seriously spooky shit.

Apparently a WL team member went in to see Assange.

mobile.twitter.com/kellykolisnik/status/787932228994990080

mobile.twitter.com/kellykolisnik/status/787936574658928640

And then linked the 2013 video to prove he was okay.

Looks like we might have a stooge

I went through the feed and his "proof" is the 2013 image of Assange

Listened to the video, it was a muffled "yeah yuh everythings fine.. " with the person talking over him most of the time.

So yeah thats really really suspicious

Has anyone confirmed that's a screenshot of real wikileaks data?

Good to know he's alright

No, it's a screencap from one the threads last night

Yeah, like even clicking on Godlike will get you on their list…wew.

Something is afoot methinks

holy shit if thats real and not just useless crap its going to get edgy.

(from last thread)

Dubs confirm. It's clobberin' time.

Didn't take Assange long to groom Pamela.

You make it sound like this is an episode of 24.

"pro-Russian content" is whatever Hillary claims to be pro-Russian content. So, doesn't follow.

imagine if those files links some private youtube unlisted…..

NZfag here. most of this paste was me, I copied everything I could see skimming through the first thread. A large portion of it is speculation to my knowledge.

Also I'm alive.

What happened with the plane shit?

would be nice to have a video of Assange holding today's newspaper, preferably in a setting that confirms his location.

And even all that can be faked. For all we know twatter has turned the wikileaks account over to Hillary's helpers.

sheeit.. I want to see that shit.. but at the same time what will the revelation of the mkultra tier psyop that i was a part of do to my mental state.. how much of a mind fuck will it be?

so we're just gonna let this slide to page 3 huh? I guess the Record got Corrected after all. Good work, 8cucks.

bumping with screen grab of a previous thread

He is posting here, so he ain't dead yet, you idiot.

Julian is one of us, and that's is why the anons think he is an hero and a real human bean.

If he ever has a chance of reading this, I said once.

He gotta pull a Von Clausiwitz.

I'll read through the thread, but real quick do we know what condition Assange is in? Is he kill?

Greg Gutfeld cucking for Hillary while pretending not to.
f oxnews.com/opinion/2016/10/17/greg-gutfeld-guilty-sins-wikileaks-and-our-wicked-approval.html

I hate this fucking kike so fucking much.

I want to read MARVELLOUS.PDF

weev probably has em. He's met with Assange hasn't he? He's also not in a NATO-aligned country.

It's fake. OP = faggot as usual.

Where did the info come from?

Do we have confirmation of [email protected]/* */*ck info getting leaked? Or is that just OP being OP?

NON SHILL THREAD
NON SHILL THREAD
NON SHILL THREAD

NON SHILL THREAD
NON SHILL THREAD
NON SHILL THREAD

CHECKLLENGE ACCEPT'D

If real life follows movie logic, next happening is on this straight line.

sha2 and 3 come in varying lengths

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SHA-2#Test_vectors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SHA-3#Examples_of_SHA-3_variants

>md5hashing.net/hash/sha256
that thing does not do what you think it does. it just can reverse-lookup some precomputed hashes. a non-result does not mean it's not a hash. it just means they don't have that particular one in their database.

The hex sequences posted by wikileaks are 512 bits long, so it could possibly be any 512 bit hash.

It is unlikely they used public key cryptography since that would be useless for a precommitment, since they could be compelled (by force if necessary) to sign more stuff later.

>Do we have confirmation of [email protected]/* */*ck info getting leaked? Or is that just OP being OP?

someone was saying it's a screencap of a fuggin thread.
op probably means well, but it looks like straight up larping.

This was the Bane-Plane flight that landed there right? What does this imply?

Don't start LARPing this until it's confirmed, Mr. Hitler.

The GOP HQ bomb probably nothing. But if that was Julian's plane, it landed very near what is considered the "CIA Torture Airport".
Strange cohencidence

Anons posted this article in thread #2 and this document

europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2004_2009/documents/dt/617/617722/617722en.pdf

Do you think they've got him?

Is this part of the deadman switch? Sounds rather final to me ("thank you for your service") and talking about personal safety in ZOG countries makes me think this is his release for the assassination contingency.

I don't know fam, I really hope not.
I thought the plane thing was shitposting and giggles until it landed there.
If it was just a troll having a laugh how could he have predicted it would land so near a friggin' CIA TORTURE BASE

Bummer. Bringing them in to all of this would make things even more interesting.

New tweet by Wikileaks! archive .is/CwAUz

WE'RE GONNA NEED MORE THAN A LEPPO WHERE WE'RE GOING

It's nothing, the site they link to hasn't been updated in over a year

Those digits deserve oc

ty

I'm browsing his cat's instagram
We could know exactly where is room is and compare vans with anons' earlier streams.
instagram.com/embassycat/

That's the giveaway it's bullshit. It's probably that 'Real True News' guy again.

it's signalling. He needs "justice". He's not in the Embassy any more. God help us.

Maybe something in the code of the site? Maybe that would be stupid, but why would they link an all but dead site?

EMBASSYKEK PROTECT JULIAN

please..

No one will ever know they weren't really suicides. It's the perfect crime!

You are a good man

just a remainder that the reason Assange still is hunted is because he "raped" a Swedish CIA shill. All these years, all this government collaboration for one alleged rape. meanwhile rapists and war criminals are flooding Europe in the hundreds of thousands, yet we see no effort what so ever to stop or prosecute these criminals.

Thanks for an honest answer. Just getting into cryptography and learning about it. Utterly fucking fascinating stuff. polite sage for off topic

Hey popsci fag. Your wrong and here's why. QUANTUM COMPUTING CAN ONLY BREAK ASYMMETRIC KEYS like PGP SSL ect, it cant do shit against symmetric keys like AES DES ect ect.

is it time?

Pepe stream has been deleted. Did any anons save it?

That text is highly dubious. Those aren't PGP headers, a detail almost anyone who has actually used GPG would know. Low energy bait.
GPG implements PGP, including the standard headers. Can another user identify any known protocol that uses nonstandard headers like that?

I'm not calling you a shill, just saying that you seem to have taken their bait. Carry on the happening talk.

Nice to see Michelle preparing for post-menopausal life

Also we know that Wikileakes are using AES-256, so those "keys" are much too long. They should be 32 bytes. If the length was correct I'd bother typing them in and trying it on the files I have stored, but with the blurry image you'll probably make a mistake in transcribing the characters and the length is wrong to boot.