SHILLARY CLINTON CONNECTED TO FACT CHECKING SITES

What an amazing coincidence! Shillary donates to all the fact checking sites that bash trump for her!

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32323
aei.org/scholar/norman-j-ornstein/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This would get more views if you added a webm.

Sorry it looks like shit but heres a webm

arguments were
-c:v libvpx -crf 16 -b:v 128K -vf scale=640:360 -threads 16 -fs 8M

What's with all the youtube channels that try to make it seem like they're a real TV news channel. Not that TV channels are any more credible, it just looks and sounds weird.

The file limit is 12MB now, user.

So they look professional.

It doesn't look professional, it looks like a knockoff.

pure cohencidence

Almost every news channel, youtube news channel, alternative outlet, etc… are not credible and just lie constantly. Simply because lies and sensationalism sell more than truth. In the modern day, "news" no longer exists, you can only use news outlets as a starting point, and from there seek out the facts yourself…

Well that explains Hillary constant emphasis on fact checkers during the debate which I found a bit odd.

OAN actually is a cable news channel.
They don't have the money that their competitors do.
This was a good segment. Thanks for sharing OP. It was obvious that those "fact check sites were full of crap, but now we have names and faces. Very nice.

Bump

We've known that Snopes is connected to the Hillary campaign so this isn't really surprising.
Every fucking time the bitch gets cornered:

Lurk 2 years before posting

The point is they they're were truly that retarded to even try that because it was obviously suss.

Underrated thread. Let's find more evidence. Bump.

Her tower of POO that she's built up for so long will all come tumbling down on her soon.

Bump

workin on a hq webm FOR YOU, gimme a few mins

done. much better quality and full res.

Wew who would've thought ? Good stuff to redpill very retarded normalfags but we already know that.

lel

wew

She's a joke.

WEW LAD

could someone post some of those retarded "fact checks" like the bleach bit one.

fuckin A

(Checked)
It's just branding bro. The humble water filter salesman does the same shit.

Bump

this is satire.. right?

It's real.

Are there any signs that politifact are actually biased outside of this donation news? As far as I can tell they try to stay pretty neutral

Always the first post. Always.

LONG, LONG, LONG overdue.

These fact check sites need a full attack from all angles.

multiple accounts making comments leading to videos and infographs like this.

Digging into who owns and pays what to create and keep them online.

Personal attacks on those keeping these entities funded and operating.

The usual black hat fun stuff, DDOS, site spoofing and so on.

Normies think they are smart when they lean on these bullshit sites to "refute" arguments and reality.

Pic related, normies are getting catfished by these faggots

The same reason jews make their real TV news channels look like real TV news channels. So you will believe whatever they say is undeniably true.

One of my friends worked for OAN. I didn't really pay attention or watch it but I thought it was like the young Turks kind of new media "channel".

That picture is adorable, I want to go fishing with my future children now and have them come up to me being so proud that they caught some little thing.

Preceding your trips are dubs. You know that, right? It's very nice. Such nice dubs transcend Batement. You are gone full Marge Schott.

Look at the names at the bottom of the picture. Has anyone searched the Podesta e-mails to see if their names are in there?

Bump to keep the thread alive. There may be e-mails between the Clinton campaign and these websites in the Podesta e-mails.

page 25. bump

pre-emptive bump. I haven't had time yet to search the Wikileaks website for connections between the Clinton campaign and some of these websites.

Fact check on fact checkers being connected to Hillary: OY VEY LIAR PANTS ON FIRE :^)

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/32323

Re: Huffington Post (FactCheck.org): Data Debunks Claim That Hillary Clinton Paid Women Less Than Men

On Apr 22, 2015, at 8:17 PM, Ann O'Leary wrote:

Agree - this is great. Especially powerful that Norm Ornstein is on our side! Keep his assessment for future use!

—————-

They're talking about this Norman Ornstein:

aei.org/scholar/norman-j-ornstein/

page 25 already. bump

thread preservation bump.

((annenberg))

pic related

WEW

SPREAD IT

A little bump. Remember this is Friday so expect a lot of crappy slide threads from 4chan retards this evening.

bump

sage

Reported.

LOL why? It's a good thread and we still haven't finished digging. I'm busy with other investigations but hopefully more people will start to dig in the Wikileaks e-mails to try to find connections between Clinton and the so-called fact checking websites.

I have a few links on the International Fact Checking Network, I think that's the name. They're pushing Climate Change / Global Warming propaganda and they're possibly linked to Soros. I'll try to find them and post them here.

I thought they were part of her campaign. Are you saying they were pretending to be neutral?

sage