Le Pen vows to ban kippas, all ‘religious symbols,’ in public if elected

Le Pen vows to ban kippas, all ‘religious symbols,’ in public if elected

The leader of the far-Right French party National Front, Marine Le Pen, vowed to ban “all religious symbols” including kippas, headscarves, veils, burqas and burkinis from public spaces if she is elected president, explaining the move as a “sacrifice” to combat Islamic extremism.

In an interview Sunday with France’s BFMTV station, Le Pen, who heads the third-largest party in France and has been making inroads with voters amid a string of devastating terror attacks over the past two years, said that if elected, she would extend a 2004 law banning religious symbols in schools to all public spaces.

“I know it is a sacrifice but I think the situation is terrible these days…I know that every French person, including [French] Jews can understand that if we ask for this sacrifice from them [in the framework] of the battle against the advance of Islamic extremism, they will make this effort and understand it,” she said, adding that she is “convinced” that it is in the “national interest” to do so.

France, a leading proponent of separation of church and state, has banned wearing conspicuous religious symbols in its public primary and secondary schools in what is also known as the “headscarf ban.”

archive.is/8uiwU
timesofisrael.com/le-pen-vows-to-ban-kippas-all-religious-symbols-in-public-if-elected/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How about crosses?

Wat?

KIKES HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SHAME

Based France.

Instead of hiding your own culture or its symbols to appease Muslims or other non-White miscreants, here's a better idea:

BAN ISLAM
BAN NON-WHITES

Yes, it is a sacrifice; for your headscarves, veils, and burkinis shall be burned upon an alter to Kek. It shall make a meme most pleasing to our lord….

It would likely be banned since she wants to show she is not a bigot. Having said that, I think it's just a political move and won't likely become a law if she is elected.

Yeah, that's how retarded the situation is in France.

Nobody wears a cross to hide their identity. Also wearing a cross is not going to change the culture of Europe because Europe is culturally a Christian society. And I say this as an atheist. Europe's most beautiful architecture, sculpture, paintings, are all Christian. I suppose paganfags could argue that their architecture and art are European too… but I don't see European pagans as being a threat to European culture.

Crosses were probably the very first things banned, years ago, so as not to offend Jews and Muslims.

Or Fedoras.

Take it from a Christian: that kind of thing has a blowback like you wouldn't believe.

No, banning it will just make young edgelords seek it out. They just need to remove kebab ASAP. We ALL do.

Probably banned as well in an effort to appear neutral. But the key difference is that Christians can wear a cross concealed without affecting the religious significance.

It's actually pretty clever. Are there any major religions aside from Christianity which don't require adherents to wear something very visible on at least some occasions? I can't think of one.

We should ban fedoras in public places for anyone younger than 45.

Whut ann antee semmight thisss womben iz.

Oy Vey. Racism like this leads to the holocasut and cannot be tolerated.

t. Anthony Goyberg, friendly neighborhood journalist

You upset you're going to be gassed by a women muzzie? No virgins for you :^)

You can still identify muzzies: look out for all the unkempt chinstrap beards and shifty, beady eyes.

Agreed. Panama masterrace anyhow. Fuck fedoras.

This is allready a thing, state representative can't wear religious symbols. How did the jews get an excemption? France is fairly millitantly atheistic

She sounds like a commie. Hey these cunts larping as men is cute and all, but can France stop playing around and send this cunt back to the kitchen where she belongs and reveal the man who's going to save them from this hell they're descending into?

No.

NF leadership is a bunch of fags and women atm. It's like a French version of the alt-right with some very unusual alliances.

tbh this banning religious symbols thing is a complete cuck tier approach. Just state the fucking obvious. This is the perfect time to just say, "They have to go back."

I'm starting to see how the moderate the FN really is.

This should be interesting.

THIS
At this point i prefer the other far-right party to win, at least they are more straightforward with their intentions.

I have such mixed feelings about france. They often do the right thing, but for retarded lefty-loony reasons.

For example. Let's ban burkas and yarmulkes. Great, fantastic. But the reason they do it is because they're super edgy borderline militant atheists who abhor the idea of any public display of religion period. Their thinking is all wrong. They should be banning these things because kikes and muzzies shouldn't be fucking welcome in france. Not because "muh overtly secular values"

But that IS France's culture. They've been overtly secular in public since the French Revolution, and they don't want Christian crosses everywhere anymore than they want the muezzin.

Fucken lel. This guy.

And when they refuse?

That's not the point I'm making. …although I disagree with France ever going secular (because secularity always just leads to spiritual death and moral decay of the people, regardless of whether the religion is true or not) But that's another topic.

The point I'm making is that they're doing this whole civic nationalism bullshit. They're implying that the only problem with all these nonwhite invaders is that… they don't wear french clothes. That if they just wore the same clothes as everyone else, everything would be fine and dandy. It's an even cuckier version of civic nationalism than usual. It completely ignores the heart of the issue, which is that France is being taken over by shitskins and they need to go back.

Everyone start wearing kippas and never stop rubbing your hands. If anyone calls you a cultural appropriator immediately call them an anti semite.

Fuck off rabbi. Do you want us to cut our forskins off as well as so you kikes can hide out better?

I don't like this.
Taking away religious freedom from the jihadists will:
1. Make them angry
2. Make them blend in

We sort of know our 'targets' and know what the people look like who are destroying the culture of France. They wear burkas and hijabs and such.

In addition, I think this will only hurt the campaign, it's more ammo for the lugenpresse.

What makes you think she's not a Zionist shill? Certainly, laws such as this will drive a lot of French Jews to migrate to Israel, where they'll most likely be put in the settlements.

the hell? full retard

If she openly admits she's doing this to target Muslims, why is she still playing to the idea that all religion is the problem?

She's trying to get the arab and gay vote.

Checked and confirmed and fuck you for stealing my 7s nigger

Very nice

Don't forget to check these dubs I had right after the quints.

h

Kek quints confirmed.

NOT THE KIPPAH!

Do you want another (((islamist))) attack?

Checked

Piece of shit Le Pen moved to the center while Sarkozy moved to the far right, now Le Pen will not win. Fuck this piece of shit kosher party

Daily reminder, kosher "nationalist" parties only exist to lose and channel frustration

Also, what does any of this shit have to do with fighting terrorism? This is seriously just bullshit, militant Islamists will just keep their wives at home for fucks sake.

Fuck this broad. To "combat Islamic extremism" you gotta fucking deport people not limit basic religious freedom

I dont get it, how does that work, this would ban the burka too, would it not?

Marine LePen is trying to be cool and hip and think that by catering to wimp nationalists she can get more votes and get the presidential seat, she's just a cuckservative. Her party is now full of homos and jews just like the alt-right, she'll never change anything. We need something new.

Im now even more confused.

So lepen is now shit because she wants to ban kike hats?

They want to ban Muslim shit so as to make France less attractive to Mudshits.

In order to do this, they need to ban "all" religious symbols because otherwise it would be discrimination. It's a sound tactic within the current political climate but I suspect (((certain people))) will not allow this to happen.

They should have done this decades ago to have any real effect, sadly. I can't speak for France but one of the reasons why there are so many hardcore Muslim Turkroaches in Germany is because of the retardedly lenient laws regarding their Moon Cult shit - Consider that Turkey itself had banned Headscarves for the longest time while European countries allowed them.

(checked)

She always was. She kiked her father from party because muh antisemitism.

No political movement or country led by a woman will ever succeed at what Holla Forums wants. Especially in a godless society like France.

I went to school with Jews and this jpg is pretty accurate.

Kek

This. Banning aspects of religions is pointless placating of the cullible masses, fooling them into thinking something is done about the demographic replacement.

Completely wrong.
The Muslim block in France is about 3 million of voters and votes 93% left.
The remaining 200k votes would mostly go to the center right party before any far right party.
Nobody can attack Islam directly in public speech, France is too far gone. What you can do, and what Le Pen has done, is attack "extremism".
Such a posture gets brownie points with the anti-religious, a population significantly more important than the paltry number of Muslims who could vote FN.

You're talking about the country that's been storming ancient basilicas and kicking everyone out so they can demolish them for parking lots.

This church was built in 1900.

1900 feels pretty ancient at this point, user.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeew

While this is implicitly against the mohammedans, 'all religions symbols' is still a jewish atheist attack on Christianity and the traditional culture of France.

THE FRENCH WILL RISE AGAIN

Muds vote for gibs, not a surprise.

post smug lepens

what kind of retarded faggot made this

europe conquered the world and walked on the moon under christianity - as atheists all we do now is worship fags and niggers

The majority of arabs are muslim though…

That's the fault of jewish propaganda, not atheism.
Go back to worshipping your kike, filthy christcuck.

you're basically /r/atheism but with slightly different rhetoric
kill yourself for being such a subhuman

Is she also going to ban che-guevera t-shirts and hippy peace symbols?

got to make some sacrifices if you want to ban muds and kikes

at the time of the moon landing US was still a Christian country

It was secular republic (nominally, it was jew owned corporation from 1913). And from when USA is Europe?

This is stupid. Instead they should ban non-medical circumcision and ritual slaughter, those you can defend on human/animal rights levels. Banning people from wearing a little hat you can't.

european people that were christian

You can't defend "Fuck Jews?" I sure can.

Americans.

america is a european colony, retard
they didn't magically appear out of thin air

Yes. Sihks have to wear a turban or head cover, and depending on the laws of the country they're in, usually a dagger.

kek

And it was designed completely differently from european states. That is why they succeeded when Europe not, until they embtaced secular republic too.

you are spectacularly retarded, truly amazingly stupid
filtered

So Marine wants to ban the priestly frock and the habit of the nuns and monks in public?
Like in the anti-Christian “Christero war” in Mexico?
No public demonstration of Christian faith, no processions, I'm sure the remaining conservative Christians will take notice and wont vote for the treasonous bitch. Maybe enough secular Jews and faggots are voting for here, but I think there wont be a Marine LePen presidency.

Kill all goons.

They didn't. State reps can't wear any religious symbols, it's the same deal in Quebec oddly enough.

This include your desert judaism sect.

see

Thats a nice admission of defeat.

Reported for being an intellectually dishonest filthy kike.

Also we've been having this discussion for over 6 million times already, it's time we start banning these cancerous yids for constantly derailing.

No, that's a sign of frustation from dealing with a mongoloid retard.

Christianity is judaism sect.

You are retarded. See, I can play this game too.

Reported for meaningless shitposting.

Seems to be more of a problem then anyone else anywhere in Europe or America has with them

Europe walked on the moon, you learn that one in Church.

OOOYYY VEEEYYY

You and your friend Shlomo didnt provided any argument.

back then the government killed the annoying immigrants, and jews helped..

You want to KILL Jesus, anti christian!

To which we can add:

Like the filthy kike you are you ignore all points, all arguments, all evidence, claim there is none and just repeat yourself over and over without refuting or countering anything. Like a true kike!

No. It's your inability to die for your faith that has been weakening said faith so far that we now have the queen james bible.

I'm an atheist and I don't worship niggers, faggots or kikes.

But the muslims believe, and they are ready to die for their beliefs.
What do Christians do?
Wash their feet, invite them to ecumenical lessons and co.
Your faith failed to protect its sheep because the shephards grew lazy, fat and decadent.

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

And again, we've been over this 6 million times and with every new thread and every new day you just keep on repeating the same old regurgitated shit as if nothing never happened.

I'm voting for a ban on these kikes because it's just a drain on energy and a waste of every thread.

Can I still wear Pepe symnolism?

Are we talking about the Catholics and Protestants?

No, jews and muslims.

Also fuck off with your Holla Forums weebshit and zero contribution.

I'm still peeved about the mods deleting the seven of sevens. We were making much hay, regardless of how dumb it was on the surface. Maybe they got orders to shut down our speculation on ZPE.

we are all Holla Forums

This. Physical extermination > legal ban.

Just you. Reported.

Kek

Sorry that's not how it works. Europoors don't get to claim American accomplishments based on heritage. They probably left for a reason.

If Europe was to finally get their shit together, and become a Christian nation, without all the constant inner-euro country drama, then maybe you could accomplish something as a collective.

This would be fucking idiotic. France would be shooting itself in the foot to wipe out Catholic symbols for the sake of "muh atheist euphoria".

forget bans, let's not piss around

RACE WAR NOW!!