Why is it that (((((Marx))))) only criticized white european industrialist capitalists that actually produced things in...

Why is it that (((((Marx))))) only criticized white european industrialist capitalists that actually produced things in their factories, while letting financier and banker capitalists like (((((Rothschild))))) off the hook?

Was it (((((pure coincidence)))))?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fictitious_capital
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fictitious_capital

Educate yourself OP

Also

lol

explain this meme

you put them around people's names to let others know they're ((((jews))))

Why do you keep insisting that the workers, who work, and are called workers, don't do any work?

(((you're))) not even using it right dumb altright shit, it's three brackets

Have you even read ((Das kapital))?
Want me to send you a link of ((the mango))?

In short: he didn't. Capital is accumulated through the exploitation of workers, managers of capital like financiers and bankers are no less "guilty" than industrialists.

But the bigger point that you Holla Forumsyps seem to miss is that Marx's analysis of capitalist political economy wasn't just worker-oriented version of your ideology, where, instead of Jews, it's the bourgeoisie corrupting the otherwise harmonious natural order. The capitalist system itself is corrupt and flawed at a fundamental level, and the bourgeoisie are simply the highest actors within the capitalist edifice. This is one of the major points of Das Kapital if you had ever bothered to read it. Our enemy is Capital, and the bourgeoisie simply the foremost lieutenants of Capital.

Not even trolling correctly. Now off back to whatever shithole you crawled out of, comrade.

B..but the bourgeoisie are specifically and explicitly the middle class. And the backbone of every revolution ever. Why attack the middle rung when the people above the bourgeoisie have gotten richer at every revolution?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_parentheses

oh my fuck we're breaking the fifth wall and memes are now directly affecting reality. I hope you guys have accepted kek.

I was just explaining some retarded Holla Forumsmeme. Try not to be so retarded in the future.

The petite bourgeoisie are the middle class. The bourgeoisie are the top class, the ones which own the productive property.

That is contradictory to the dictionary definition. No wonder this shit is hard to follow if every word has a left-esoteric meaning.

(((((kill yourself)))))

sorry thought you were OP actually working on explaining his wrong-numbered parentheses

Maybe in the feudal period, where they sat between the lords and the peasants, but in this day and age they are the ruling class.

It should be noted that we do not accept "income bracket" classes. Class is based on one's relation to the means of production. The bourgeoisie are the owners of useful and productive property and managers of capital.

The "dictionary definition" is intentionally obfuscating the meaning. They are the "middle class" but only in the context of feudalism.

So this is acceptable?

Found commie manifesto online. Just on first chapter.

Yes, that is fine.

The "middle class" is a capitalistic meme, so that people can think "I'm not a worker! I am a doctor with my own office and so on!" or "I am a middle manager! Am not like those fools!"

Marx doesn't deny the existence of such classes and people. What he says is, all these will eventualy vanish, as capitalism reaches it's final stages.

And they do. As we go towards a neo-feudalism, run be corporations in our cyberpunk dystopia.

Marx wanted to avoid that. We want to avoid that. … But people are idiots that would rather blame anything but the system.

He didn't.

He didn't.

Please go back to your cesspool of edgy memes, Holla Forums. Go and stay go.

Is it not more the case that the 'middle class' are one rung up from wage slave. Like they have a bit more money making them think that they're doing well and self-sufficent, but in reality those above them can still just as easily pull the rug away?

wait. ignore my comment above. yeah, this is true and visible.

I've had exactly the same thinkiongs for years now. The future is split in two, with one tiny group owning all property and controlling the media and government, while the 99.999999% rent from them, work for them and have zero 'social mobility'. Shit. I thought I'd had an original thought.

How?

A BETTER WORLD IS POSSIBLE!

COMMUNISM IS A BETTER WORLD!

actually that's the answer Marx gave. You are fully justified to find another answer. Some follow Bakhunin. Others go full technocracy. As long as go don't go the "the system is fine, we just need to fix it, less state, and so on" you're fine in my books.

I don't want a fucking platitude. How specifically and practically do we fix this shit?

Sorry to shout.