Wikileaks Hash Thread 2

Making a decent thread so every newcomer doesn't get immediately pushed into the false deadman switch angle.

Original thread:

Any guesses as to what will be in the leaks is welcome here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_and_Commonwealth_Office
archive.is/ZOvTU
theguardian.com/law/2016/oct/12/questioning-of-julian-assange-by-swedish-authorities-postponed
abc.net.au/news/2016-09-14/assange-questioning-rape-investigation-date-set-octover/7845900
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8673
thesun.co.uk/news/1795120/removal-van-spotted-outside-ecuador-embassy-as-wikileaks-founders-bid-to-have-case-set-aside-refused/
twitter.com/realEdwardSzall/status/787849106211373056
opendemocracy.net/can-europe-make-it/simona-levi/transparency-for-state-privacy-for-rest-of-us
archive.is/gmADd
archive.is/X3QwR
wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
archive.is/MKYm6
wikileaks.org/…
twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/787863160149598208
archive.is/gbkm5
archive
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787889195507417088
archive.is/fiy5g
archive.is/wr7Br
archive.fo/wr7Br
t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

UK FCO

(yeah yeah, I know sorry for wikipedia)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_and_Commonwealth_Office

wikipedia is fine just break the link with a space for good practice

pre-commitment appears to be the keyword with these hashes. it is most assuredly intended to decrypt data, but what's up with the "pre-commitment" wording?

There must have been some big leaks coming that would end her campaign.

Calculating an sha256 hash sum is easy on linux, just run

sha256sum FILENAME

I'm not sure they are decryption keys, how do we know they aren't md5sums for checking the validity of a downloaded file. One that he will be releasing for download soon I'm assuming

I really think it's just a hash for a file, and precommitment just means they are commiting to the release right now for some reason. The hash lets us confirm that the files we download after release are legit.

If NSA was to tamper with the hashes as presented on twitter, people would be able to catch that using different internet connections. I mean, Assange can confirm that the hashes were published unmolested and then we can use the hashes to make sure the files are unmolested

They look like hashes but of course any alphanumeric string could also be a passphrase. It makes total sense to be hashes though, one could probably tell what kind of hash by the length of the string but I'm too busy to look into that at the moment.

Also they could be a warning shot to back the fuck off.

archive.is/ZOvTU

give that a second to complete archiving

That's probably why the Ecuador one is there
Supposedly the Swedes got access to come in and question him tomorrow over muh child rape

This. The shills are in overdrive today.

There's some huge shit dropping tomorrow.

So, I just woke up. Is something going down that's going to end WikiLeaks?

I'm scared but also exhilarated beyond anything I've ever felt before. Let's roll, gents.

No idea, they just released hashes and as far as I can tell, nobody knows what they are.

A "pre-commitment" means that he is posting the hash of the data now so he can *prove* that he didn't modify the data between now and when he releases it. If he changed the data, it would change the hash.

Nothing is certain but it looks like more leaks are coming soon

Assange dumped 3 suspected hashes related to info dumps
One big theory seems to be the US may have convinced the Ecuadorians to hand over Assange to the Brits who would then ship him off to the US and this is his warning to them

essentially
IT'S HAPPENING

Oh goodie, so it's time to get comfy for some campaign-ending leaks?
This close to the debates too, aw man.

READ THIS YOU DUMB NIGGERS

It's hard to believe the happening is almost here, roughly 3 weeks to go before we know what will need to be done.

When is the next debate?

The timing of these tweets indicates that wikileaks wants in on the news cycle next week.

Agreed. He probably said, I have X file on your server, fuck with me and I will release it. Today he released the hashes of the stolen file to show he really did have it.

Can't think of any other reason why Ecuador's name would be in there. He doesn't fuck with them, they protect him well. He's firing a public warning shot here, is what it looks like to me.. He wouldn't just publicly show these with Ecuador's name on them unless they were close to caving. I'm sure he wants to stay on good terms.

And it seems it was a pre-commitment, he already discussed which file/files he has with each of them. "here, compare the sha-256 sum, i have the file" my opinion

Really? what do you think of above opinion? Who is he proving it to? Why the hell is he releasing info on 'Ecuador' then?

Not technically true, it's just exceedingly unlikely.

I should have put that first image in the OP

Essentially, Assange is going to be questioned by authorities tomorrow.

Pamala Anderson dropped off some snacks today.

And out of nowhere these tweets popped up.

Halfchan is in happening mode as there are threads going on and off that Assange has been killed. I'm personally on the fence regarding that claim.

Rumor has it he's threatened to kill himself rather than be take alive.

Last thread got derailed incredibly fast because people posted screencaps of either

1. Tweets
2. Info
3. Documents

without any proof or verification

Please dont give attention to anyone/anything UNLESS THEY VERIFY their source.

Thanks.

The 19th.
It's gonna be a good week fellas.

Both of those rumors are straight from a shitpost in the last thread here

interview postponed until November t. The Guardian

Link it and with an archive nigger

theguardian.com/law/2016/oct/12/questioning-of-julian-assange-by-swedish-authorities-postponed

2pm est faggot

4 days ago no less

Hmm interesting, well it was set for tomorrow until recently:

abc.net.au/news/2016-09-14/assange-questioning-rape-investigation-date-set-octover/7845900

Wonder why he set off what looks like a warning shot to Ecuador just now then?

yeah ok
a little bit of an understatement

It must be hard being in his position, he's doing the right thing and people are trying to kill him or trying to smear him. There has to be a way we can help him because until Trump is in the white house, he's not going to be safe.

Wow, great post.

I sure hope he doesn't kill himself.

Maybe he had sex with pamela.

Or maybe he's a faggot like you.

Go back to TRS.

I thought that at first, but those are the actual keys to those 3 files. The pre-commitment is the keys, not checksums.

Now he's committed, so they have to make a choice. Stop here and stay safe, or they can proceed and attempt to take him down. But then he releases one magnet link containing those 3 files if they do that. We already have they keys to open them.

They're probably starting to bend, I imagine the pressure on them has gone through the roof since the election started

This,

anyone jumping to conclusions is just trying to get us to look like /x/. Discredit us so nobody will listen. Now a lot of redcucks are in here as well as half cucks, so a lot of people will take this b8. I would recommend archiving anything that seems of value and just chilling on it for a while.

The shills don't know when Assange will drop it, as he only needs to tweet the password to drop his pro-white surprise now.

So, any thoughts on when the actual files will be released?

It's a dead man switch so, not until (((they))) kill him.

May be true, but it seems irrelevant. With either relevant theory (checksum or key) he is sending a message that he has the files, and his hand is on the trigger if someone makes the wrong move. There would be no other reason for Ecuador's name to be on there. And yeah that does make sense, because pre commitment in the sense of a checksum would mean he would have had to tell UK and embassy which file to checksum.

I think the more interesting thing we should be talking about is why he made these warning shots now?

Looks like it. Anyone got that link to the article saying how US is putting pressure on wikileaks trying to stop them from releasing stuff? I think I saw it in an image from halfchan earlier but didn't care to google it.

May be true, but it seems irrelevant. With either relevant theory (checksum or key) he is sending a message that he has the files, and his hand is on the trigger if someone makes the wrong move. There would be no other reason for Ecuador's name to be on there. And yeah that does make sense, because pre commitment in the sense of a checksum would mean he would have had to tell UK and embassy which file to checksum.

I think the more interesting thing we should be talking about is why he made these warning shots now?

Looks like it. Anyone got that link to the article saying how US is putting pressure on wikileaks trying to stop them from releasing stuff? I think I saw it in an image from halfchan earlier but didn't care to google it.

You may be right (about it being key/passphrase rather than hash), either way it's a notification that leaks are coming soon. The rest of the speculation about death or imprisonment has little to no backing

So far he seems to be steady dropping one every day, but he has said in the past he has an algorithm that releases data based on the impact it would have.

I imagine with it getting so close to the election it will be soon, however that is just speculation.

What the fuck is going on?

Ah, you are correct! He did say that. "Stochastic Terminator" hahaha. With the debate coming soon something big would have HUGE impact now, possibly even more than after it in November.

I wouldn't go that far. Sure don't jump to conclusions, but given the timing (right before the last debate) and the other things going on alongside this, something big is brewing.

Just waiting on the leaks, trying to figure out exactly what JA has up his sleeves.

Just in a general sense, things like this tend to happen late on a Sunday. It sets up to help dominate the news cycle when normies wake up and catch the morning news or radio news on the way to work.

Kind of different but the same, false flag shootings and events like that often happen now. The event happens when normies are asleep but the story is seeded, then the info about the perp comes out during the morning rush when normies listen to news

Something big is brewing, but right now ctr shills are trying to get people on board in believing that he is kill or arrested. That is what I was referencing.

If it's soon, then it don't understand the point of posting the hashes. I don't see why he would do it unless he wasn't planning to release this info for awhile.

Yep I can feel it. Lot of momentum building up, might just be left over from my near fatal over dose in high school tho :p

Yep I can feel it. Lot of momentum building up, might just be psychosis left over from my near fatal over dose in high school tho :p

Fucking shit my internet is garbage, it always fails to post

Is this some extraterrestrial bait?

You make a valid point. I think it is insurance though.

This has been bothering me all week. Hillary and Podesta, Huma, all of them, they know what was in their emails. Why have they been so calm? They haven't, they've been panicking and trying to take down Assange before it's too late.

Remember, pizza.jpg

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/8673

The attachment wasn't included. Why was this reply email released and not the original, why release the reply with no attachment? Because the attachment was CP. They know it and they know he has it. So they have no choice but to take him down. If they do his deadman switch goes off, if they don't he releases it anyway.

Remember this screencap

I don't think it was LARPing anymore.

thesun.co.uk/news/1795120/removal-van-spotted-outside-ecuador-embassy-as-wikileaks-founders-bid-to-have-case-set-aside-refused/

This is not good.

I think the point is he won't be releasing anything from the hashes. He doesn't want to. They are whats keeping him safe, that's why Ecuador's name is in there, he most certainly has dirt on them, it would be stupid not to.

sober now buddy, you were clean through high school? if you were i commend you but most people i know weren't.

You can delete multiposts newfriend.

check the date. that was september 16th.

shit how? i don't see any way to on here.

a few years ago, assange released a password locked file i think called security, do you think this is linked?

HE'S ALIVE BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

twitter.com/realEdwardSzall/status/787849106211373056

those were from 2013, i doubt it

thank god

This is going to confuse people.

Because the anti-USA South America faction is going down, so Ecuador might give him up to survive as a government?

I think it is a trick, and that it was not Assange's insurance policy people have downloaded, but Assanges October surprise.

As Assange has sent the passphrase to a bunch of people, the leaks themselves have become unstoppable?

Taking out Assange, or trying to get anons to download the wrong leaks won't stop it now.

There are probably a few hours until the passphrase is tweeted, but it's as I said, already on a dead man's switch, it's now unavoidable.

the arrow beside your post.

also I would like to add. These are hashes to verify you are downloading the correct file. It is so your shit does not get co-opted by jews.

I just noticed a lot of countries from my torrent swarm where Isreal. I am sure this has something to do with it.

Just got off work, someone said Assange could be dead. What the fuck is going on?

Yayyy.
/thread?
These hashes out of nowhere are a bit interesting, though…

Interesting, I guess you can only delete posts for a few seconds after, I didn't get to it fast enough because I don't see an option to delete.

Nigger, I grew up in the deep ghettos of Maryland in a school populated by 90% spics and niggers that did drugs in the middle of fucking class and I was clean. You're pathetic.

It seems as this is an effort by shills to derail the habbinins. I wouldn't worry about it fam. We will know for sure tomorrow.

People actually believe that's why she went.

It's been fun guys. Oh also, they dumped a buncha encrypted shit early, passwords leak later in case something happens.

Alright, thanks lads. So what the hell was that string of tweets all about then if it wasn't a dead man's switch?

These are to verify the downloads you are receiving in the next dumps have not been tampered with.

Is Holla Forums really this dull or is everyone in here reddit now?

You're thinking of the insurance file, I don't think that is related to the tweets. The tweets include specific topics which seems to indicate new leaks. Nothing stopping anybody from trying the strings in the tweets as a passphrase for the insurance file though

There was 1 insurance file from 2016 that was like 90gb, but there were 3 checksums or keys he released. Also he definitely wouldn't release info on Ecuador while they are helping him out.

There's a fuck ton of The_Donald and halfchan refugees floating around here these days. Not to mention all flavors of shill.

I'm not talking about the hashes retard, there was a torrent uploaded of "future articles" or some shit that they urged people to download and it's all encrypted.

What was posted to twitter was each 65 characters. Likely to be a pass-phrase, but not highly.

A key would look much different… I just generated a private aes256 key and it looks like this:

——BEGIN RSA PRIVATE KEY—–
Proc-Type: 4,ENCRYPTED
DEK-Info: AES-256-CBC,A65B9E7EA688FA1727ECD85866414FC4

TONSOFmumbohere

—–END RSA PRIVATE KEY—–

When you run sha256sum you always get 65 characters.

This was not a key to decrypt anything, but a checksum to verify authenticity.

I have no idea, however; I think we will know that when the next dump comes.

Has he ever done anything like that before? If not, this could be really big.

Fuck off ghost.

Oh, that makes sense. I guess I thought reddit was more tech savvy than that.

Saber-rattling, aka warning shot. "I have shit on you too, don't do what I think you're about to do."

Or (more likely) distributing verification hashes in advance of larger leak files so that fake leak files (a common counter-leak tactic) won't work when they're deployed at the same time as the leaks.

If people record the hashes ahead of time, attacks involving changing the hashes on Wikileaks twitter timeline (by direct intervention or selective MITM) will also be revealed, which means they won't be used.

Stand by and see what the white wizard releases.

Do you think this is somewhat true?

I'm going to need better confirmation than that.

Why?

no timestamps, nothing. no signal in either direction.

I am still dl that. I was not aware it was all encrypted as I have not dl it yet (internet connection is slow). I think the hash where to verify and in the next couple of days I imagine the key will be dumped.

With it being 87gb maybe he wanted a way to prove that it was not tampered with and the HRC campaign is pushing this idea that his website is a virus. We know that is all fake but maybe this is just a way to prove to the normies it is 100% legit. That is my best guess. I do not however believe it is a killswitch.

That doesn't make sense to me. Fake leak files? He would just put up a magnet on his twitter with a checksum anyway if he released a torrent. More likely it's just more emails to be released on wikileaks.org

I think they're a warning shot. Like I said, he won't release info on Ecuador while they are protecting him.

Doubt it's true but chans do have big advantages over plebbit and other forums

Because I'm a suspicious fuckwad, that's why.

Wikileaks dumps 100% legit content only.

opendemocracy.net/can-europe-make-it/simona-levi/transparency-for-state-privacy-for-rest-of-us
what?

The image isn't the confirmation, they called the Embassy and the worker said he was OK. Probably legit, I guess they could be lying though. We will find out for 100% within a day I'm sure.

user is implying Twitter of which a sizable share of it's stock is owned by a certain desert dwelling family. will edit his tweet to link to an fake file. The per-released hash is so that, should this occur, it can be instantly recognized and countered.

I am not disputing wikileak's credit. Nothing in my comment suggests as such.

I'd like to keep in contact with someone who has the insurance dumps, via Tox.

Anyone willing to oblige?

Are they impossible to get a hold of now?

Just download them yourself.

That doesn't make any sense, if that could happen they would just release a link to wikileaks.org or say 'check the front page of wikileaks for the new file, twitter is censoring us'

Good to hear other theories, but I'm pretty sure those are passwords/checksums and its a warning shot to Ecuador. If he releases dirt on Ecuador he is fucked for sure, they won't protect him.

What you generated was an RSA asymmetric key that declared it would use AES256 as its underlying symmetric cypher. A symmetric stream cypher like AES (Rijindael) uses a defined key size hence AES128, AES256, etc.

Each string that Assange tweeted was 64 hex characters. Each hex character represents 4 bits. 64 times 4 is 256, which is an AES256 key length.

It's also the output word size of SHA256, which is a common choice for plaintext key to cypher key conversion.

So yes, the Tweets could contain decryption keys or they could be file checksums or something else. We won't know until we have the data they're supposed to pair with.

For fuck's sake, Holla Forums, I know you're all webdevs but please try to keep the accidental disinformation under control.

This makes it more suspicious.

Sorry friendo, I got confused.

The picture in the image posted on is a screencap of a video. The video uses that picture as a still while audo of a phonecall plays. The man on the other end of the line says Assange is "perfectly okay". Personally I don't quantify that as proof, but it's something.

Agreed. I was just shooting into the dark.

checked and forgiven.

No, but in they could be soon.

I would love to, but I don't have 400+ GB of free space.

its 87.62gb

stop associating with degenerate druggies faggot

You sound shadier with every post. Stop now.

agreed, learned my lesson by now

agreed, learned my lesson by now

I think it is, as Holla Forums is always shilled out to the max, where everybody uses the the memes of the other shills to shill their narrative.

It's in constant disruption to use shill speak.

precommitment hashes are used to "commit" a piece of information at the point of time in which you release the hash, without revealing the actual information. At a later date, you can release the secret data, and the hash you posted will prove that the data has not been changed.

Example: today I pre-commit the statement
I run that exact phrase through a cryptographic function and it returns the precommitment hash. I post that hash publicly. When Kerry is arrested for Collie-touching next week, then I publicly announce: my statemtent associated with my precommitment hash was:
And anyone can indeed verify that statement against the hash using standard cryptographic protocols.

A semi-famous example took place in 2013 when gwern released a precommitment hash involving the darknet drugs market Sheep Marketplace.
archive.is/gmADd (his announcement of the p.hash)
archive.is/X3QwR (summarizes the events after they unfolded)
His secret that he precommitted was the identity of the owner of the marketplace, and he revealed his knowledge after the marketplace went down the the owners and admin ran off with millions of dollars in vendors bitcoins.

This is to prevent the (((press))) from claiming Wikileaks altered their dumps. It's a hash of the leaks to come.

Prepare your angus.

what the fuck hahah you sound so shady

It's true that magnet links provide a degree of verification for the files they represent thanks to BitTorrent.

What verifies the magnet links themselves? What verifies the "re-uploads" and "mirrors" that will pop up immediately afterwards?

When you defend, you must defend in depth.

A: 3.6Gb wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent

B: 49Gb wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent

C: 349GB wlstorage.net/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent

Plus: archive.is/MKYm6

Last thread got derailed by Goons. They posted fake CTR material.

That is a bullshit torrent. Original was 88 gigs, one torrent. Check his tweets.

Yeah true good point but
A. If they are textual emails, they would almost certainly just release on wikileaks.org
B. They would host the magnet links on wikileaks.org, and people would very quickly notice if it was not directed to the expected link:

i.e. Twitter post would show wikileaks.org/… but everyone getting directed to nsa.gov/wiki_leaks_magnet_:^)_XD.magnet

This is the space of the original Insurance torrent. I downloaded but had to delete it.

three of them are from 2013 and are unlikely to be useful to us, the fourth is from 2016 and is 88 gigs

this seems to be their new tactic flooding the place with fake leaks to cast doubt

Good info

The Canada being bankrupt thing?

Thank you.

Thank you.
(checked)
Forgot to Czech em

What happens when Wikileaks.org is DDoS'd or selectively MITM'd, then?

Wikileaks seems to operate on the principle that it should not be a single point of failure. Since integrity of the data they distribute is their main advantage, and attacking that integrity is the attack against them that makes the most sense, it's simply a good idea to ensure that the data can be verified even if it must be smuggled around in a sea of fakes.

Doing it this way does not disadvantage them and provides a great deal of advantage besides.

I'm thinking the same thing.

Leak showing the assassination plot for that guy that tried to climb the embassy implicating the US and UK governments and confirmed by Ecuadorian officials?

congrats fag

Czech'd

checked!

I can't wait

Uh, you don't get to bring dubs

WEW

… you had one job.

Nice.

My God! /sp/ is around here somewhere.

Holy shit @ this comment chain

Just a thought:

What if Washington has worked out a deal to get Assange extradited to the US, however Assange is holding onto some real big stuff as a threat to stop extradition. His posts were hashes to files that show key players in Washington that he has serious dirt on them. Either they are really serious stuff we all should know and/or he is playing a serious high risk game with US government. In this scenario he isn't actually dumping the docs yet, but showing the other side what he has if they force his hand.

I just really want to make some Tox contacts so I have an information network if shit hits the fan.

Seriously, I like the Chan tradition of checking dubs as much as the next guy, but it does get kinda old and distracts from what the thread is about which is kinda serious stuff potentially.

Holy Mother of God.

Run a thread out to 750 posts and then make a new one with an OP that reframes things.

Enough about it though

CHECKED

Yeah, someone wrote that unchecked dubs are a punishable act and now all the OCD-autists are having seizures.

When the going got weird, the weird turned pro, that's all.

It was a six man chain of dubs checking dubs! It's like Kek telling us Assange is not just okay, but probably posting on this thread right now.

Checked

I don't think the hashes are meant for us to check future files. I think Assange is warning the powers that be about some files they have in common and they really wouldn't want to leak.

Hey user, have you thought about killing yourself lately?

Help me out here. What would be plausible false flags to frame Trump as a revolutionary or Russia as a horrific aggressor. I'm feeling like one of these could be likely soon.

Goddamn question marks, what are they? I've gotta try to calm down and be rational.

bump

he's dead goys.

This is the most likely explanation, but it's still strange. Hash of what, a single file? It's not like they have a zip each with all the dirt….

Why would he even need to use keys and encrypt something if it's not already released?

If he is going to release a torrent or something, he could just release it without encryption… it is a warning of some kind, obviously, and probably a hash, but of what?

Also since they were tweeted I've seeded full speed on the insurance file non-stop, which doesn't happen much. I have a fast connection, so a lot of people have it now, and it's still going strong!

Dubs confirm

Roger Stone claiming Brits will storm embassy tonight

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/787863160149598208

Do you think he just sits on twitter making shit up or does he have contacts/know something?

top fucking kek
Moly's been pretty good lately.
archive.is/gbkm5

FUCK ROGER STONE. He literally just makes shit up. I am seriously so fucking sick of him and cernovich. They are ACTUALLY leftist shills who just constantly lie about retarded shit and people believe them every time.

Filtered

Can you post the magnet? It's the new 88GB one right? I've been too busy lately to follow this and I'm catching up now.

Roger Stone is full of shit.

It's a year old picture and somebody who is not assange saying assange is just fine, goys. It's either trolling or he's not okay.

The 2016 insurance file is also hosted here, for people who can't/wouldn't like to use torrents:
archive .org/details/WikiLeaksInsurance2016

There we go, some real info

Are the hashes just unrelated then? Because I highly doubt that.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/787889195507417088

OH LAWD IT'S HAPPEDING

2k retweets in 10 minutes. Wikileaks/assange still not trending, incoherent normie and spanish bullshit still trending (like normal)

Shite! That's real.

archived

archive.is/fiy5g

archive.is/wr7Br

archive.fo/wr7Br
beat me to it, thanks user

Oh shit time for him to use that emergency stash of 20 pre-paid sim cards to get a shitty 3G connection.

(((They))) probably found out which damning files matched the hashes he tweeted and are trying to shut him down.
The good stuff is gonna come out right before the debate.

I wonder which "state" severed his internet connection. I remember on the night on the anniversary disappointment (only disappointment because of expectations that were seeded without reason), a bunch of us had the stream cut as soon as Assange came on. It had to have been either youtube that did it, or some state actor. You could refresh and it would work again but it seemed to be a message of sorts.

Kek.

t .co/j4V8NH2Xmn

I'm using a shell so I can't see the magnet url

Hopefully, that shitposter releases stuff that will make Hillary fill her diaper.

TIME TO GET COMFY AND WAIT FOR THESE NUCLEAR LEAKS HOLY FUCKING SHIT

I'm seeding it from a 500mbit too, both have been going 100% since the keys/hashes

What I don't quite get yet is what they expected to happen when they cut his internet? Did they think that would really be enough to silence any leaks, when Wikileaks has more people than just Assange with access to these leaks?

Did they think he'd just sit there and twiddle his thumbs since his internet went out, that he didn't have any failsafes or contingencies? Unless there's something bigger going on here, this move by this (((state party))) just reeks of desperation…

They probably figure that they're fucked either way, so may as well go for broke.

Probably delaying the inevitable and hoping the 88 GBs of data never fully get uploaded.

Pretty much this. It gives the outward appearance that at least they're trying to do something.

It's already out there, grab a copy while you can…

Their last peaceful measure to silence him. Next comes the hitman scaling the embassy walls like last time except this time he kills the security guards as well.

How will we honor Assange if they do assassinate him? Do anons have their plans already? Will there be a concerted effort to get the Insurance files out to every media outlet possible? Fug.

Are we sure those are connected to the hashes? They were released a while back.

Also, they're fucking huge. I don't have the space to download them.

How do I use the key to decrypt the insurance file?

It's very likely that the tweets have nothing to do with the insurance files. Not sure why that keeps coming up

Based on the torrent filename it looks like it's encrypted. Did he release they key yet?
Are there other files I should be downloading?

make a thread to lazy rn

You don't, because that's not what this is about

It's already released, he just needs to release the encryption key.

The hashes were for other stuff. They were a warning to John Kerry, Ecuador and the UK to not fuck with him.

imo two reasons.

1) There's a chance they may stop it, however unlikely

2) Assange dumping everything at once ruins any of their plans to release it at opportune increments to hopefully get Clinton thrown in prison or ruin her presidential run. Clinton probably has another thing or two to throw at Trump. If they get it all out at once and get through with it, it may be better than if Assange could take his time releasing it.

Thats Rare

Thanks dubsman, but something is happening and the key may be released.
How do I decrypt the insurance file?

"Dear Human Abedin
Put on some fucking lipstick, you look like Danny Trejo on a Monday morning.

Kind regards
H.R Clinton"

I don't know what he used to make the file. It is AES-256 encryption but that still leaves several possibilities. It's really off-topic though because it doesn't look like the key was released

More than likely it's just the Hillary campaign managers who are sick of their fake polls and paid support getting derailed and crowded out by all the leaks. I mean look at CNN, they're being forced to report on the leaks. In the eyes of Hillary's team, they should be spending 24 hours a day showing polls of Clinton dominance, not reporting on actual events.

checked and kek'ed

I doubt it's real, the first phrase :
That sounds like something we call each other or some landwhale on tumblr would say, not what a "professional" shill would say. It sounds like masked self congratulation, or something like that, I don't know how to call it.

It is encrypted, but if you just keep it seeded, you're doing your part, there are competent people who will piece it all together when the time comes…

You can have my contact info user….but only if you agree to recruit me and together we can disseminate further redpills within whichever alphabet you work for.

im triggered.

Pinned thread full of shitposting… oh well

If something happens to Assange, Podesta must pay for his smugness.

They stopped giving a fuck today, they're going all out.