Iraq just began what could be 'the most complex and largest' anti-ISIS

Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced late Sunday night the start of the operation to liberate Iraq's second-largest city, Mosul, from the Islamic State more than two years after it fell to the terror group.

"The hour has come and the moment of great victory is near," al-Abadi said in a speech on state TV, surrounded by the Iraqi armed forces' top commanders. "I announce today the start of the operation to liberate the province of Nineveh."

The operation is the largest deployment of Iraqi soldiers since the US invasion in 2003, and it is being bolstered by airpower from a 60-country anti-ISIS coalition.

The liberation of Mosul has been the linchpin of the Obama administration's plan to defeat ISIS in Iraq, though Washington has expressed concern over Baghdad's plans to move forward with the Mosul operation this year.

michellhilton.com/2016/10/MosulOffensive.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/KAJd6
ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2016/04/14/italian-soldiers-to-mosul-dam_7b0afc8e-65e9-443d-a2ef-26c01e6bdcb8.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Got you faggot OP
archive.fo/KAJd6

Ill bet they cant take the city.

Cool, except ISIS isn't going to be there anymore because we already announced we'd be taking the city like 3 weeks ago

What could go wrong?

I could have sworn the Islamic State said they’d blow up the dam if they were ever really threatened there.

I hate those guys and all but if they blew up the dam and killed everyone that would be breddy cool

Sounds like Onigger is about to find "chemical weapons" in Iraq and send the zogbots back in.

Remember when they first popped out and every nation in the west was suddenly jingoistic as fuck about them.
Globalists are useless at war.

I can't wait to see how this disaster unfolds..

There's a reason ISIS hasn't attacked it before. Most of the areas affected are Sunni areas. I doubt ISIS would destroy their own base of support. They know if they get defeated now, they'll just pop up again five to ten years down the line.

By the way, the dam is being protected by a contingent of Italian troops. About a battalion I think.

Take that as you will.

fixed

25 Chevys and 10 buses of ISIS fighters and family left Mosul last week after the heads up from the USA

Remember when we used to bomb the ever living fuck out of any enemies we knew weren't surrendering.
Good times.

Remember when we used to fight war correctly and just slaughter every single living thing on the opponent’s side so they couldn’t have children grow up to hate us AND NOT JUST FIGHTING FOR THE FUCKING KIKES?

Good times indeed.

I think the dam may have been secured, in addition to some Italian company shoring it up

Oh no doubt they don't.
It doesn't take 2 years to clear out a city. It takes a month of bloody fighting if you have the significant advantages in numbers and fire support. They've been sitting outside pretending to siege this entire time. All their actions which "help avoid civilian suffering" are actually just the things sustaining the ISIS presence, let alone allowing them free movement with the rest of their territory.

Now we all know that's completely false.

What's really going on here?
I think Iraq is taking their own initiative again. Possibly against the US's wishes.

That never really happened in Europe. A defeated nation was usually absorbed into the conquering nation.
Difference now is that there are significant ethnic/cultural differences that prevent that nowadays.
Colonialism was only successful when mass white immigration occurred.

We Assyria nao?

If dirty kurds don't steal their clay.

Dues Vult

This. The Iraqis, knowing exactly how things will turn out after the USA finally pulls out entirely, have been moving closer to Iran and Russia. The USA wants this shit to continue forever, but the Iraqis have to live with the day-to-day consequences of having an army of terrorists living in their borders. If this isn't some bullshit stunt to usher Obama out of office, then what we're seeing is probably the equivalent of Iraq's secession from the American sphere of influence. One can only hope.

Fuckers need culled again if you asked me.

ansa.it/english/news/general_news/2016/04/14/italian-soldiers-to-mosul-dam_7b0afc8e-65e9-443d-a2ef-26c01e6bdcb8.html

You forgot the ending:

Falseflaging is an art.

They are children of men who have never read or meditated on the philosophy of war. They are ruled by satanist and think like satanist. (they are satanist they are just so profoundly retarded that they think they are christians).

Why don't you guys leave Isis alone

Kurds are already laying claim to Mosul in some of their media outlets. I bet the fucking US kikebots are gonna give my land to the Kurds

Ideally it would be best if it were given to Assyrians. Is it worse that it be controlled by Kurds instead of Arabs? Arabs being Islamic terrorist shitheads, and Kurds being neo-Communist shitheads.

I'd prefer the Arabs over the Kurds any day

Who to hand it over to? Always ask yourself, what result is likely to lead to more future conflict. Violence (((pays))).

So what does it mean?

Did Obama throw in the towel, realizing he can't do anything in Syria without shit going ==NUCLEAR==, and decided to save face by saying they're doing some anti-ISIS shit in Iraq instead?

Kurds routinely terrorize, attack and steal from Assyrians. When their bullshit Kurdistan collapses since they have no real economic policy what do you think is gonna happen? Kurds oppress minorities while crying about oppression.

Unfortunately Italian troops are only good at retreating and destroying their allies.

Actually now that I think of it we should push them into an alliance with Israel. Nothing destroys countries war plans like allying with Italy.

Israel's strategy relies on their allies being destroyed in ww3 eventually, though, does it not?

And it's probably booby trapped to hell and back.

RT live from Mosul

another live stream

Both are better than turks.

MISS ME YET IRAQ?

Kurds and Turks are equally shit

ftfy

Nope. Kurds are partially Indo-European.

You fucking retard most of the people in that region are partially indo-european from old bloodlines of the Hurrians, Mitanni, Luwians etc. Get your "Kurds are white" bullshit the fuck out of here