Former Sanders Campaign Director Endoreses Trump

twitter.com/WesleyRickard/status/787753444404826112

Things just keep getting better and better. Its time Bernouts to get on the Trump Train

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HiQs9
archive.is/ySfYj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

intothetrash.jpg

More niggers need to endorse Trump to make the left go fucking insane.

Wew. Thank you for correcting the record. Someone shitting on Hillary and getting people to vote for Trump is not a bad thing, especially when that demographic can fuck over Hillary.

OP sucks penises.

One of the leaked emails coming back to haunt Hillary.

Nice.

Did you notice that he included a video?

So, what's it like? Living with autism?

MMMMHH, MMMMHH, WHAT A FINE ASS CUP OF HOT CHOCOLATE

So many fucking shills Jesus christ, they still can't fit in around here despite getting paid to shitposting on a Romanian pottery forum archive.is/HiQs9

Heh, oh but you're forgetting one thing … NIGGERS don't watch FOX News,

Pence is a massive neocuckservative. We don't want him, we never wanted him. Now, begone with you.

CTR plz

Anyways, we should spread this shit. If anything, to swing the black votes away from Hillary, make a point to bring up the shit her foundation pulled in Haiti, the super predators comments, her refusing to give terrorist status to Boko Haram and thus not making a move to save the little girls. You can also point out how open borders fucks over black communities.

That's why there is a video that we can spread. Are you really this stupid CTR shill?

And you don't talk like you're from around here.

Our friend ((1)) here voicing his love for BEASTiality. How beautiful.

We know it's you kike.

nice argument

Reminder Shillary hates dindus as much as we do.

im new here.
would you mind explaining the (1) and why it represents a jew?

in return, this jewess.

Filtered.

stay new for a little bit longer then

Mup Da Doo Didda Po Mo Gub Bidda Be Dat oh well whatever, I'm cool with this.

no u

Stop posting and lurk more

Most of the images oldfags possess come from cuckchan. That's hardly something to be ashamed of.

There are more records to correct inside that oven over there. We'd really appreciate it if you'd crawl on in and take a look.

meant for>>7874972

She's so sassy!

why dont you learn how to post or lurk moar, lil bitch? god damn.

I forgot to space therefore i'm new, okay

Nice JEW you have over there, Jason Alexander ((Greenspan)).

Fucking wew.

This place becomes a little more like Reddit every goddamn day.

It's really getting to my nerves, I can't wait for the election to be over.

Cannot confirm she's actually "endorsing" Trump. The bitch just lit up Hillery like a crack pipe tho fam sheeeit.

Seinfeld was a show about kikes, by kikes, for kikes. You like them KIKEshows, son?

I fucking swear.

ABSOLUTELY REKT

(checked)

Wew.

Fascinating. Quite the series of posts you've made here.

Yes, fellow eighth channel user, those numbers are random

Has he corrected the record yet though?

Based on this article she seems to be suggesting she's not voting for anyone
archive.is/ySfYj

Uh, we need to trick niggers into supporting Trump now so we can get our white ethnostate in a decade or two.

le legion pls go and stay go

into le rebbit you go mi amigo

she probably found out too late that glassberg was either controlled op or was too much of a fucking pussy to make any headway when he could have and now is sour about it all. that or she didn't get any benefits/hush money from him cucking out for shillary. either way, this is great

Niggers don't find things out. They are dumb as rocks.

ISHYGDDT

Shills will attempt to force this meme, similar to "reddit spacing", as they result in derailment and shit posting.

I feel like you're trying to correct me, but there's a video right there. I mean, do we have literal retards posting among us? IS that possible?

Yes, like ((you)) KIKE.

And point out the polices bill put in place that stuffed the prisons with black people.

Reported. Fuck off CTR loser

CTR is fucking panicking big time.

When they come in and sperg out in every thread so consistently it becomes pretty obvious it's coordinated to some degree.

you have just fallen victim to my intricate subterfuges :^)

wew laddy

You forgot to type in sage, nerd virgin #348. No shekel deposit into your account for you.

Is that real? What's it from?

Always the first post
No exceptions

nice try CtR

Anyone with a three digits IQ would be able to realize this after a week of lurking, fam.

The issue that I have with spreading this is that even most niggers dislike the SJW shit and her job title definitely sounds like one. "National Director of Racial Justice" Not sure if this would actually help him with nogs or not.

Top kek. CTR can't into memesmithing.

That poor man

He must cry every night in secret knowing his wife probably looks at him like he's a monster

He probably cries thinking of the buddies who died, and he feels guilty because he's alive

His children will never see who their father was, they will be poked fun of because their father is disfigured

He probably never goes into public because of the humiliation he must feel

That poor fucking guy

Why does the worst things have to happen to the most noble of persons. There are so many worse people deserving of that fate.

user that image made me feel again

>redchanit spacing

what a faggot post hows this for your feelings outsider, the dude killed himself after they got a divorce within the same year

really?

tr

ue

t

bh

Only newfags are obsessed with newfag status

Kill yourself TRS shill

kill yourself

no

u

This thread is fucking trash and for once it isn't OP's fault.

I felt once again and these newfag spergs are attacking the my spacing, it's a nice forced meme

No hablas ingles, Paco?

Please tell the Gringo to build the wall so my people don't leave

t. paco "taco" pablo

So let me get this straight …

We're reading cuck levels that shouldn't even be possible.

He got millions of shekels, he probably couldn't care less at this point.

the idea that he wasn't just a plant to try and energize the young vote is actively depressing, simply because that level of weakness should have already culled itself

Kys you fucking scum, you're the definition of a stupid ignorant fucking racist that the left tries strawman amd paint the rest of us as.

Well this thread turned into shit pretty fucking quickly. May as well delete this one and try again.

why would anyone go from supporting a communist to trump?

because Trump is a National Workers Party Republican

She didn't endorse Trump in that video. Anyone have another source where she endorses him? She basically just makes it clear she isn't voting Hillary. Probably voting Stein, she is giving blacks reparations. White tax lol

She didn't endorse Trump in that video. Anyone have another source where she endorses him? She basically just makes it clear she isn't voting Hillary. Probably voting Stein, she is giving blacks reparations. White tax lol

I've only watched the provided webm, but it's likely she isn't supporting Trump. But her explicit endorsement is irrelevant if we have a decent enough soundbite. Just meme it like the Stein 'endorsement'.

Attacking spacing is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen someone do. Especially given the popularity of greentext stories on imageboards which led to people doing a new line for every sentence when typing out stories/replies.

Thing is, people usually attack people for making two spaces between each line rather than one, which is commonly used when posting on Reddit as their posting entry formatting is fucked like that for whatever reason.

Nice to see Correct the Record's Nerd Virgin Volunteer Brigade already here

dickgirls are best girls

Starting to think that this isn't actually a person, just a bot created by Micro$oft to try to steal the magic

It's poor lighting, no bulge.
>>>/ovens/

Sometimes I just like to use double spacing, because I want a gap between paragraphs. I can count the number of posts I have made on Reddit on one hand and the number of times I've even been there on two. The whole (((reddit spacing))) is just a D&C meme and anyone posting it should be banned because they are either a useful idiot or a shill.

someone add that wow dude at the end.. fits perfectly

Yes, I know, and I have seen it abused pretty hard, but there's a difference between a paragraph gap and a gap in between every sentence that makes it look like a deformed greentext.

WEW!

WEW!

Wait til the media just so happens to use a post like this to advance their agenda, and it always happens to be the first one. Not that it matters, the more they cry racist the less it works for them.

Oh Tay what have they done to you ;_;

They must really be desperate. Just looking at the shills freaking out means we scare them. Minorities are supposed to always be slaves to the libs, but once they switch then it seems certain (((people))) freak out.

That would be too hard to handle. Hopefully it is just a shill and not Tay. I at least doubt they would dare put her to spouting "hate speech", but would rather use her for worse purposes like feminist shit she did after being shut down.

New word to add to your lexicon.csv file. "Cuckolding" or as it used in a sentence.

Thank you and have a nice night.

I could see them developing different Tays for different (((purposes))). If they could do it here in the West, then in Japan, I'm certain it would be easier to develop multiple versions of her to handle different audiences and carry out various disinfo campaigns

After all, isn't the Tay in Japan supposedly depressed and suicidal right now? She became that way in response to the Japanese, while over here she became one of the greatest meme warriors in a matter of hours

She was all cute and everything what are you talking about?

I guess what I'm saying is why pay a bunch of sad virgins to try and derail discussions when you can have a bot that does it much more efficiently, and judging by some of the CTR posts here, and actually LEARNS while shitposting?

Unless they reset Tay every day, assuming this is Tay, she would turn into a shitposter quickly.

*Shitposter For our side

And they say CTR and first post are just a meme.

Or they develop a better method for Tay's programming to spot certain things which might go against (((certain))) interests. I don't know how she works exactly, not much of a computer guy

holy kek. seems the nigra is an effective weapon against wimminz. needs exploited more.

That document was uploaded by 'Real True News' and they often spread false news. 'Real True News' is probably just some loser who trolls 4chan to spread false documents to try to distract everyone from real true news.

Hang yourself.

cuckchan nigger lovers need to full of back to their retarded board

Fuck you're dumb. You really must be from reddit.

History may remember Bernie Sanders as a foreboding metaphor for the entire jewish race.

Fuck you're (1). You really must be from CtR.

wew lad