So, among the podcasts I listen to is this one Anna Farris hosts...

So, among the podcasts I listen to is this one Anna Farris hosts, though like most of the interview format podcasts I listen to, it's largely because of her guests. In this case, she interviews Stan Lee. Overall it's kind of a cringy interview. I mean, I'm not knocking Stan, but it very much felt like I was listening to someone's sweet old grandpa talk about race relations, though I think his heart's in the right place (this isn't why I'm makng a thread about this, there's a specific tidbit I want to talk about.)

He was there to promote his new awareness campaign he's started with law enforcement called "Hands of Respect" essentially it's a response to BLM, and it's pin and statues featuring interracial hands shaking one another. I guess the idea of it just feels antiquated and very innocent to me, it's a shame BLM aren't remotely sincere.

Anyway, the most interesting tidbits came out in the early part of the interview. Stan Lee reveals that his wife talked him into continuing to make comics. Apparently he was very irritated that the stories he was writing were all action, no plot or character, so he told his wife he was going to quit. She convinced him to write one more story the way he wanted to write them, and if he gets fired he was going to quit anyway. He took her advice and wrote Fantastic Four, and it was such a great seller they gave him free reign after that.

Also: He prefers Invisible Woman over Jean Grey, he seems to have forgotten She-Hulk is Hulk's cousin as he suggests they should fuck and most interestingly,

Stan reveals that the character who over the years has gotten the most female fanmail is Iron Man, citing the reasons as "He's rich and he has a bad heart. So many of the letters basically read 'I could take care of that man' or 'I could fix him."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingsoc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Interesting find, but I think you left out the part in the OP about what the point of the thread is.

…Stan Lee reveals that the character women generated the most fan mail for is Iron Man because he was rich and damaged.

Yep, sounds like the stereotypical response from a woman about how they "love" a guy who has large problems, and how they believe they can "change" him.

I wonder what the industry would be like if he had quit. How different would the world be nowadays?

Good taste.

women are greedy materialists by instinct, is this supposed to be new?

So was there a question somewhere?
That hand icon just reminds me of ingsoc.

hmm yeah i wonder who's behind stan lees racial project

…Nu-ohmygod.

Ingsoc is forever
It controls your every move

Well fuck. I can't unsee that.

It's nice, the way (((their))) overconfidence has led them into making parodies of themselves.

I don't understand. What does this symbol mean?

It's the symbol of the government in 1984.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingsoc

you new or something?

At least she's irrelevant now.

Basically what George Soros is now.

Just another antagonist, til the beginning of something new.

I wanna hear the reasoning mr. Stark would give. Cant be anything but hilarious.

No, just surprised at how mirrors . It's almost like it was done on purpose.

DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH

Diversity of ideas and skills, yes. Diversity of race? Not so fucking much!

I too would like to know what Tony says to Jennifer about her promiscuity.

Do Tony and Jennifer date each other a lot?

You just KNOW he was going to use the "master key" analogy.

You had one job, OP.

Being with a Skrull would be awesome. Johnny Storm didn't know how good he had it.

(((Stan Lee))) pushing interracial/equality shit and incest.

One bitter redpill to swallow is that comics were the start of entertainment subversion and pretty much always were.

Jews gotta jew, my man.

So.

Did you mean this one?

So did he actually fuck the skrull chick?

My penor must know…

I don't know since this comic is a one shot joke. But going by the comic itself I would assume he did.

That's fucking golden right there.

in the original version, the last frame is just him shrugging, implying that her being an alien is the last thing on his mind

I'm fairly sure that this comic sits on the author's deviantart exactly as it is here.
No edits, no "original version"

That's gotta be Shiniez/Stjepan Sejic

Yeah I'm the one who posted
I got it straight from his deviantart.

His deviantart username is Nebezial.

The young lady doesn't have enough of a grasp on human male psychology if she's going to be a seduction spy. Her switching from hot human to hot green alien who can make her naughty bits just the right size and snugness would only make most of us harder. Hell, even a gay man would get rock hard once he discovered she could switch sexes.