yer nud elud do brinxt drupdungs

Nobody knew who I was until I put on the kippah

reddit is fake nerds

You don't get to bring foreskins.

If he gets re-elected would you die?

Not Reddit:

Reddit:

SAD!

Don't you understand that he's playing Quantum 50DX Chess?

You are just as bad you cuck.

I love how you leftists have suddenly started hating Jews and all criticism of him is that he isn't gassing them and that he hasn't started WW3 yet.

8 YEARS
Y
E
A
R
S

lolnope

8 YEARS
Y
E
A
R
S

lolnope

8 YEARS
Y
E
A
R
S

More than 8 years tbh. I want to see Ivanka as the first female president just to drive the femnazis mad.

Well, 8 years is just an excuse for libcucks, we all know Emperor is a position for life.

lolnope

Ivanka's life is quite the tragedy. Latching onto a rich elderly man to escape Slavland, only to discover he's a baffoon and Zionist tool who shares all the negative attention when all she wanted was her own fashion line and cushiony life. Sad!

i just want a black bull to have sex with her when she pregnant and i watch

- t. donald trump

8 YEARS
Y
E
A
R
S

Worth it. What's amazing is the future looks so bright with asshurt, it's blinding.

lolnope

4 LIFE
L
I
F
E

He's literally the best president. My president is a shitposter. What a wonderful time to be a live fam.

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

4 LIFE
L
I
F
E

reddit the go back

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

At some point, you lads have to realize the memes and reality aren't meshing. Muh Gawd Empra is sinking this ship for Israel. Slower than what Hillary would've done, but he's still doing it. He's a massive tool and nothing is going to change that.

4 LIFE
L
I
F
E

He's been elected and you cucks couldn't do nothing about it

Enjoy the next
8 YEARS
Y
E
A
R
S

WTF I HATE TRUMP AND WISH I HAD VOTED FOR SHILLDAWG NOW!
8 MORE YEARS OF LIBSHIT TEARS!

PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

NEVER EVER
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

(PRAISED)

Shitposter in chief

Ivanka is his daughter, commie.

4 LIFE
L
I
F
E

You're walking down the street when this Jew steps into your paths and asks for all your rare Pepe's. What do you do?

LIBTEARS
I
B
T
E
A
R
S

PRAISE KEK
PRAISE ISREAL

Praise Kek my fellow memer! So glad we got God Emperor Trump into the white house. Time for the "tolerant" left to end! Shadilay and Free Kekistan!

You really don't want to play that game, /trannypol/.

Ugh, another thread proving the horseshoe theory. Can't you kids stop?

Ugh, another post proving the reddit theory. Can't you fags go back?

What are you going to post the same handful of images we've all seen a hundred times? Those communist LARPers are mostly teenagers, the Chumptards are grown men.

Sorry, I assumed that you weren't retarded for a second.

that's supposed to help your case somehow, hubby?

Typical extreme rightwinger who can't see why we love Trump but don't subscribe to more toxic beliefs and don't see race like he does. This is America bud. I might only be 19 but I bet I know more about the world than your redneck fucking nazi ass. We didn't meme Trump into the white house for extremist nazi idiots to ruin the lives of honest decent black and hispanic Americans. We want the bad ones gone, not the good ones. LARPing fascists have stolen kek and coopted it into something hateful, when really we just want a just society where everyone gets a fair shake. Shadilay, may the memes be with you!

Right on, brother!

#NotMyPresident

The sad thing is that you probably think the tactic of the substitution of principle to the person is clever or will change anyone's mind at this point.

This needs to stop.

What sweet delicious irony.

Yes, it shows that they just don't have much life experience and are making foolish decisions in their youth. The Holla Forumstards on the other hand…*Pic related.**

Umm… no? Why don't I have a right to be here just cause i'm 19? I'm probably quite a bit smarter than you so I think i'm gonna continue actually. (I have asperger's syndrome which is a socio-communicative disorder but it means i'm likely a lot better at maths and science and basically everything than you) Fed up of everything being 'Reddit' or 'Tumblr' just cause its pro-trump and not hating on jews (Milo and Molyneux are jews but they are some of the most based guys around, like actually stop punching to the right please) Not my fault cucks like you can't into Kek. You seem a bit confused so gonna reccomend one of my favourite content creators (I like MrEnter, NostalgiaCritic and TheAmazingAtheist for non political stuff) but Sargon might help enlighten you, his Kekistan stuff is very funny. Bearing and ComputingForever are also topkek. Time to grow up.

leftykikes are unironically this stupid

Reminder that Trump has actually admitted that Russia did interfere with the election, see embedded video, he tries to skirt around the issue but he does straight up admit that Russia had involvement in the election.

Impeachment is around the corner.

If you're not just a leftist trying to subvert then you should really get a grip.

Actually almost all criticism of leftism is entirely based on their senseless arguments. The fact that everyone who makes them is a low T cuck is just funny and not why the arguments themselves are wrong. Leftists are incapable of actual debate, this is why they always try to shut it down. Why did the leftist only attack Trump’s looks and call him all sorts of Xist variations? They had nothing to counter with. Why is their singular tactic to attempt to divide the right by attacking his decent relation to the Israelis? You guys have literally nothing to come with.

I don't mind you guys making fun of the memers though, they have pretty much nothing to do with Trump. It's still dumb though since you're throwing rocks in a glass house.

What happened to miles o'brien?

the cancer in this thread is seriously getting out of control
SOMEBODY STOP IT!

If we can be serious for a second, what about the US interfering in the politics of other nations? Of overthrowing other sovereign leaders? What about Israel and Saudi Arabia interfering in US politics? Is everyone just suppose to gloss over that information? What is context?

indeed, americans complaining about other nations meddling in their affairs is fucking rich

lel

Saving this thread!
WITH MOTHGIRL WAIFUS

I just don't understand it. And it's not even like it's just hypocrisy, I don't think the majority of Murricans even know what their country is doing out in the open. Murrica has this really bizarre mythology to it, which is double weird when you listen to the average Murrican go on about North Korea and its supposed oddities.

unf

Going over the top is inevitable when you're on a roll. The asperger's was too much already, but then you layered on the banana man and Sargon of cuckad… and the furry shit. You have to space yourself out. Even if people suspect that you're shitting them, you must always leave some doubt in their mind as to whether you might actually this stupid.

How exactly did Russia "meddle" anyway? Did they hack voting machines? Did they send people to fraudulently vote? Did they bribe officials? Those are the only grounds for a legal challenge to the election results, and even they would not constitute grounds for impeachment unless it could be proven that Trump was involved in all of this. Unspecified "interference" doesn't amount to shit. If I post on facebook, publicly calling some Spanish a fag, I technically "interfere" with the election, but the results won't be thrown out. Contrary to what anally aggrieved ledditors believes, commenting on facebook and writing disparaging blog posts is not election fraud.

The only solid evidence anybody has of Russia doing anything were hackers originating from Russia getting into the Dem's computers because they were too stupid and can't into protection. But they also tried to get into the Republican's info, except the Republicans weren't stupid and had good defense up. Now, thing is, just because le haxors allegedly originated from Russia doesn't mean they were actually Russian, or had any actual ties to the Russian government. But fuck that, right? Gotta go to war to distract the citizens from how shit Murrica is and how we don't have any solutions or desire to find solutions, lolololol

Other than that, it's just been "intelligence agencies" spouting off that they know Russia did something, but that releasing that information would somehow damage Murrican interests or some shit.
So it's just agencies doing this, bouncing off each other, the media churning it out like it means anything with nobody asking questions while these assholes shirk off all responsibility just because that have that much contempt for everyone else. Not to meme, but they literally have no argument. All they have is hearsay and the means to spin it as concrete proof to a multitude of retards who happily eat it up.

Why are moth girls so perfect?

nod surisign
JOO
PREZDINT
JOO
PREZDINT
4EVR DRUBBED A BUPPED

What did he mean by this?

Because real moths are terrifying when you think about how bizzare their anatomy is.

What's weird about their anatomy though?

u tage drubdig ub ur bunghol an njoy id

HOLY SHIT BTFO

if every poster in a thread is trying to troll the others did anyone actually get trolled?

I wasn't trying to troll anyone else, but I did have fun.

How do you know it's not just a bunch of people making increasingly absurd responses to one another because it's funny and they have nothing else to do since there aren't any tv shows or movies worth discussing at the moment?

I'm pretty sure that we are infested with genuine morons tbh.

Because the look soft and fluffy. Imagine it, user. Snuggling with your moth gf, and she feels like a pillow. Maybe even a little pudge, but it makes her that much cuter.

Oh yeah, holding her close, patting her soft fluffy head, brushing her wing fur for her since she can't reach it, impregnating her, raising baby moth girls, helping them learn to fly.
Why isn't this reality?

Because there is no god.

No respectable mothgirl would want your loser anyway. Stop dreaming about what you will never have nor deserve.

Damn, that was cold.
I'll keep dreaming and trying to get better little bit by little bit. Never tell a man to stop dreaming, it's what drives him forward and makes him try to become better.
And love between a man and a woman isn't about "deserving", it's about something higher than that. What most people think of as love if they believe it's about deserving isn't love.

Maybe god created us simply to be represent different parts of his own soul, and he wants to see how it all plays out. Maybe once we die we get to live in a world of waifus if we served god.

I think some anons accidentally trolled themselves by investing too much effort in trying to troll other trolls.

You're whole Drupsperg bit is an insult to Drumpfsperg's glorious legacy. Drumpfsperg put actual effort, planning, and love into his character. You just said to yourself one day "I know! I'll say the most generic lines possible, but like Spurdo! That's a great idea for a character!" It's the laziest character in the history of Holla Forums. Even the guy who created that Top Ten character that existed for like a week put effort into making his post-ironic top ten lists. You're pathetic.

#notmypresident

get off of this board, this place is for adults :^)

my mental age is 35 years old, much older then your racist 12 yo mind kiddo.

HAHAHAAHAHAHHHAH
oh shit, that was good

oh boy a frogposter, how embarrassing.

oh boy a redditposter, how embarrassing.

We know your pain, and we have more mothgirls.
>>>/monster/

how did monsterfags end up worse than furries?