SMOKING GUN HAPPENING MOD STICKY

Wikileaks email ID 11915: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11915

>i.sli.mg/Y3cBg5.png

CODE OF FEDERAL REGULATIONS:
>gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title11-vol1/xml/CFR-2011-title11-vol1-sec110-20.xml
Preview of the content that is found in the Wikileaks email exchange:

RUSH LIMBAUGH:
>[email protected]/* */
DRUDGE REPORT:
>drudgereport.com/cgi-bin/fastfeedback.cgi
MICHAEL SAVAGE:
>KIKEbook.com/drmichaelsavage/
BILL O'RIELLY:
>[email protected]/* */
SEAN HANNITY:
>hannity.com/exclusives/contact.php
FOX NEWS NEWSROOM:
>[email protected]/* */
FOX NEWS TIP-LINE:
>[email protected]/* */
BREITBART TIP-LINE:
>breitbart.com/send-a-tip/
DAILY CALLER TIP-LINE:
>dailycaller.com/tips/
INFOWARS:
>infowars.com/contact/
DAILYMAIL:
>[email protected]/* */
FBI (LOL yeah right):
>fbi.gov/tips
(Mobile users, open link in your browser, copy link, open email to news org. Paste and explain what the illegal activity is and send it to them. It's important to explain what you are sending as it takes a long time for them to confirm.)

AND YES, HILLARY IS IMPLICATED IN THIS CRIME,

link to article:
>web.archive.org/web/20161016163624/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/18/foreign-money-campaign-finance-lobbying_n_897189.html

CREATE AN EFFECTIVE HASHTAG, CREATE MEMES, SPAM IT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11915
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
non-intervention.com/
archive.org/details/PODESTAEMAILS8_20161017
archive.org/details/PODESTAEMAILS7_201610
archive.org/details/PODESTAEMAILS6_20161017
archive.org/details/PODESTAEMAILS3_201610
nypost
archive.org/details/PODESTA1PART1
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title11-vol1/xml/CFR-2011-title11-vol1-sec110-20.xml
en
archive.is/QfxdL
fara
idea
efile.fara
wikileaks.org/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93352859/#93352859
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12830
twitch.tv/palestinegamer
vid.me/FPpm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HILLARY VIOLATED THE LAW
UNDENIABLE PROOF
HP STICKY THIS IGNORE SHILLS

Bump I don't care

bump

This
We should act quickly
This is the smoking gun

#JustinBeiberNewHairdo

Nobody's going to care otherwise.

YAHOOOOO! WE ARE GOING ALL OUT ON DAMN DEMS!

bump

I really hate normalfags. I truly wish they'd all die a miserable death….like a slow, painful asscancer-tier death.

STICKY AND BUMP

White people, do something

I'd say try #TaketheMoney

Remember when the FBI used to prosecute shit like this instead of agent provocateuring all day on Holla Forums?

#TakeTheMoney is perfect. Spread this!

YAHOOOOSorry, I just cant read that without thinking about this webm.

MASSIVE SLIDES HAPPENING

THIS IS THE GODDAMN SILVER BULLET RIGHT HERE

Mods sticky this

Bump. This is being slide

bump

What's the date on those emails to prove it happened during her campaign?

BUMP

You triple nigger it's right on the email itself. Look at the wikileaks link OP gave.

Oh boy.
It begins.

BUMP
WHY IS THIS NOT STICKIED
This legally should force them to disqualify her from running and replace her with someone else, which would guarantee a landslide for Trump.

Yeah sure on something traceable.
Is it so hard to make a pic of stuff for those of us not interested in tripping xkeyscore?

G-guys?

What the fuck is that podesta retard trying to say? Is this how a guy about to get suicided for getting his organization busted sounds?

Who's going to cover this, the (((media)))? Who's going to prosecute it with Obama in office?

Trump winning is the only way these corrupt mother fuckers go to prison.

pasta for contacting media with.

We really need make a policy decision on this soon - whether we are allowing those lobbying on behalf of foreign governments to raise $ for the campaign. Or case by case.

If we were looking at these folks below on a case by case basis, I'd want to specifically raise: Tony Podesta (Iraq, Azerbaijan, Egypt), Ben Barnes (Libya), John Merrigan (UAE), Wyeth Weidman (Libya), and Mike Driver (UAE connections)

Take the money!!

52 U.S. Code § - Contributions and donations by foreign nationals
(a) Prohibition
It shall be unlawful for
(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make
(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;
(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or
(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.
(b) Foreign national defined
As used in this section, the term foreign national means
(1) a foreign principal, as such term is defined by section 611 (b) of title 22, except that the term foreign national shall not include any individual who is a citizen of the United States; or
(2) an individual who is not a citizen of the United States or a national of the United States (as defined in section 1101 (a)(22) of title 8) and who is not lawfully admitted for permanent residence, as defined by section 1101 (a)(20) of title 8.

I bet my hamburger helper is better than the food in prison.

WOW ANOTHER CRIME COMMITTED BY HILLARY THAT WILL BE COMPLETELY IGNORED BY THE FBI

Can't hurt to try, faggot. The bigger the mountain of evidence we have the better chance she has of being convicted if Trump gets in.

HAHAAHAHAHA

lmao DELET THIS

Bump for great justice

I really hope this doesnt have anything to do with what is happening at the moment.

You are a fucking retard OP. I hope you get a permban for this.

Is this finally the end? Will she finally stand trial for at least one of the wrongdoings she has done? Time is long overdue for her to pay.

bamp

Sticky and Bump

MODS FUCKING STICKY

Kike detected

We need to focus on this one for now. I can almost guarantee there will be more and getting worse and worse as the days go by but this in itself is a smoking gun.

Have anyone got a list of all the crimes they've committed that one can shove in the face of anyone that still thinks Hillary isn't a crook?

MEME IT

This feels like something I shouod ==bump==

Just leave, get the fuck off this board. Go to Holla Forums or Holla Forums, where being a lazy nigger is accepted.

Oh (((you))).

Worthless kike mods once again proven they intend to keep this board as controlled opposition by not sticking relevant threads

MODS, STICKY THIS SHIT

What like shoot ZOGBOTS?

If the theory's right, the mod online right now is too busy spamming

ibd habbening

How do I check what a mod is doing?

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
But that obviously doesn't count posting.

If you want something stickied, report and put "sticky" as the reason. Spamming the thread does nothing.

If you want something stickied, report it and request sticky in the reason for report. Screaming about it in the thread won't do any good.

CHECKED
KEK SAYS YES
SHADILAY

bump

Bump this forever.

It's official, Tim Kaine vs Donald Trump
I wonder who will win :^)

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE MODS

Sorry there is no evidence of intent.

Sucking each other’s cocks. They’re paid shills, remember.

Screw this, i'm pasting the relevant part in the podesta main thread for now. Gotta sleep.

Fucking CTR trying to make us all look like /x/

Done. I'm saving it on a pastebin as well so i can restart this if it gets slid.
Good night, anons.

Where's the sticky at?

This is some dank schemes right here.

I mean
Fuck me.

Reported the thread, I did my part.

BUMP

Whelp…im suuure something will come out of it this time, guys!!

Smoking gun #378937b is gonna do the trick!

Sigh. I wish it just would already

I'm on a kikephone and crosslinking would take some tapping skills i lack.

Did anyone read Dr. Michael Scheuer's article on this? I'm starting to wonder if he's right (I know, here comes "shill!" but if you don't know Dr. scheuer's work you're an idiot):

(fucking archive.is isn't working and he doesn;t have the artice as a unique file):
non-intervention.com/
"Let us leave aside that Putin’s government is closely linked to Mrs. Clinton’s senior lieutenant John Podesta’s consulting company, which was hired and paid by Putin’s favorite Russian bank. (1) Let us also leave aside the fact Putin also has all of the e-mails – as do China, Iran, and others – that Mrs. Clinton and her traitorous, Comey/Lynch-immunized team of IT experts and senior aides made easily accessible to the republic’s enemies. There is no use arguing this point. Whether Julian Assange got none, some, or all of his Clinton e-mails from Putin’s intelligence service is irrelevant. (NB: My own guess – and it is only that – is that Assange got them via his own methods, perhaps including the young DNC employee murdered in Washington after Assange’s first Clinton-related leak, about which the media is now silent.)

Mr. Putin is not a moron. There simply is no way that it is in Putin’s and Russia’s interests to give Assange the cream of the crop of the Clinton e-mails; namely, those that document Clinton’s sale of the influence via the Clinton Foundation while secretary of state; those showing her extorting highly paid speaking jobs for he husband; those demonstrating the top-secret material she intentionally put on the unsecured server is now safely cached on secure servers in Moscow; and those that show she is wholly responsible for the murder of four Americans in Benghazi and the Iranian nuclear scientist who was working for U.S. intelligence."

If Sheuer is right and the stuff came from the DN staffer she had killed (keep in mind, her ran operations for the CIA for 22 years, including supervising the rendition program), then wouldn't assange look through all of this first?
If we go with assange got it from russians, then I think Dr. Scheuer would be right and Putin would keep the really incriminating stuff to keep her on a leash.

Do i have this right that it's Mook that gave the quote?

Quick OC tried to put together

just ordered 3 of his books fam

Your fucking 400lb ass doesn't waste half an hour after going to bed re-checking Holla Forums?
Fucking casuals.

this man sounds like a screaming troglodyte
troglodyte means caveman

This part really has me wondering (no, I'm not a shill suggesting people stop digging, I've been digging 72 hrs myself, but Scheuer does make me wonder):
"Mr. Putin is not a moron. There simply is no way that it is in Putin’s and Russia’s interests to give Assange the cream of the crop of the Clinton e-mails; namely, those that document Clinton’s sale of the influence via the Clinton Foundation while secretary of state; those showing her extorting highly paid speaking jobs for he husband; those demonstrating the top-secret material she intentionally put on the unsecured server is now safely cached on secure servers in Moscow; and those that show she is wholly responsible for the murder of four Americans in Benghazi and the Iranian nuclear scientist who was working for U.S. intelligence.

No, dear, dumb media and foreign-policy experts, those e-mails – or at least copies of them – will be presented, if she is elected, to President Clinton by the Russian ambassador just after the inauguration. The copies will be accompanied by a short, hand-written note from Putin that will read something like, “Madam President, congratulations to you and to me! Please read these documents and then guess who is now calling the shots. Call me soon — that’s not a suggestion. Respectfully, V. Putin.”

Does anyone really think that Putin is stupid enough to give away one of history’s greatest intelligence coups by giving all the e-mails he derived from Mrs. Clinton’s unsecured server to Mr. Assange to exhaust prior to an election from which may emerge a U.S. president whom he will be able to control, perhaps even command? No, Mr. Putin is much too talented, street smart, nationalistic, and, frankly, simply has too much of a taste for the jugular of Russia’s enemies to do such a self-defeating thing and thereby let Mrs. Clinton off the meat hook she crafted for herself and on which she so richly deserves to be impaled.

But, again, let us leave aside the realities of the Catholic-hating Podesta playing Putin’s cat’s-paw and Mrs. Clinton’s obvious treason, and again ask why the Russian president would want a hard-ass, frugal, economy-reviving, nationalist like Trump to be president, when he could have a corrupt, compromised, lawless, profligate, bankruptcy-loving, and civil war-promoting virago like Mrs. Clinton at the helm of Russia’s greatest enemy? If he did want Trump elected, Putin would be trying to end a string of four U.S. presidents — Bush, Clinton, Bush, and especially Obama – whose mad foreign and economic policies have all but killed America, while putting Russia back on the road toward superpower-dom, even though its economy is still in only marginally better condition than the shambles the USSR left behind. This kind of self-immolating tack can make sense to no one except a Democrat or Anderson Cooper. (NB: Forgive my being redundant.)""

Spellcheck before saving, user.

Holy fuck John just shut the hell up.

#HillaryTookTheMoney
#ClintonsForeignCash

lmao Fuck. was going back to it anyways because I spelled the name wrong. Spell checked this time, ignore the last one.

Bumperino

Lets get that sticky

so exactly what is the context behind this?

Much better, good work.

Do you think you don't belong on page one?

PODESTA EMAILS 8.pdf
ALL of the Podesta 8 emails in one whopping big pdf file!!!
archive.org/details/PODESTAEMAILS8_20161017
PODESTA EMAILS 7.pdf
ALL of the Podesta 7 emails in one whopping big pdf file!!!
archive.org/details/PODESTAEMAILS7_201610
PODESTA EMAILS 6.pdf
ALL of the Podesta 6 emails in one whopping big pdf file!!!
archive.org/details/PODESTAEMAILS6_20161017
PODESTA EMAILS 3.pdf
ALL of the Podesta 3 emails in one whopping big pdf file!!!
archive.org/details/PODESTAEMAILS3_201610

nice

A little dense. I don't know what the third block of text is unless I read the whole thing. Normies ain't gonna understand shit about that. Could use a splash of color to get their attention too.

Blew the whistle, to various news orgs. Let us see what happens.

Ok this is from halfchan but whatever:

"ok read the (whole) thread and try not to get excited

The conclusion "take the money!!" is not about the podesta group or other questionable entities.

It is referencing the money they could accept if they didn't enact a Blanket Ban on all foreign agents, and instead considered them on a case by case basis.

the podesta group was given as an example of a foreign agent that they shouldn't accept donations from.

They had to either vet the donors individually or blanket ban them all but they decided to "Take the Money !!" from those they could while rejecting he others.

I read the whole thing because i as well am looking for a real smoking gun. don't get too excited about this."

That is a good point, but, that is believing the meme that Russia is behind this.

Reddit spacing, don't trust.

this is nice OC

Could someone explain this to a retard like me?

Thing is, we have to prove the Podesta Group gave money to Hillary's campaign. Probably can't be done but hey that's why money laundering exists

That's assuming HRC is willing to be threatened. She likely knows that she's only going to last through a single term regardless. Factor in how much they're pushing war with Russia, and the odds of Putin being able to blackmail her approach nil.

Soliciting/accepting money from foreign nationals as part of a campaign is illegal.
This email proves that Clinton is soliciting/accepting money from foreign nationals.
Therefore, this email proves that Clinton is committing a crime.

Thanks fam

bumping a sticky

nypost com/2016/10/16/aides-urged-hillary-to-take-cash-from-lobbyists-emails/

NY POST ARTICLE

4 wat raisin

oh fuck

PODESTA 1 PART 1 .pdf

Podesta 1 emails 1-1090 in one whopping big pdf file!!!

archive.org/details/PODESTA1PART1

Would anyone give me the tl;dr on anything on these recent leaks related to the Clinton Foundation?

Believe it or not, hillary and her cronies don't get to decide what the law is in their private emails.

Clintons can't commit crimes, laws are for the little people.

Great job user!
BURN THE WITCH!

maximally high energy

Have we sent this to the Donald, Jr., Eric, campaign manager, etc already?

Trump's tweets make the normie news.

You guys are all a fucking joke.

Read the USC:

"Foreign national defined
As used in this section, the term foreign national means
(1) a foreign principal, as such term is defined by section 611 (b) of title 22, except that the term foreign national shall not include any individual who is a citizen of the United States"

Get it? Foreign national doesn't include U.S. citizens. Podesta is a citizen. The campaign was talking about whether it's a good idea to fundraise using registered foreign agents like Podesta, who have also in the past or present lobbied for foreign governments.

The campaign was not talking about soliciting donations from foreign nationals or foreign governments, merely getting DC lobbyists to get involved on the domestic fundraising effort for Hillary's campaign.

The hand-wringing was whether this would be a good PR or not. For example, the headlines would be like this: Hillary Campaign Uses Lobbyist Who Lobbies For North Korea As Key Fundraiser

That is not illegal, you fuckwads.

Holla Forums has descended into a circlejerk over its own bullshit. You guys are essentially the meme version of Gateway Pundit.

Embarrassing.

Thanks for controlling the rectum

Your mom is a joke.

Thank you for correcting the record

Revised it with the first quote of the chain. Much easier for normies to understand

It's easy to prove me wrong, dude. All you have to do is show that the folks listed in the Podesta emails are foreign nationals under USC.

FWIW, I'm a journalist from one of the media organizations OP listed.

If you prove me wrong, I will write it up first thing Monday morning and get insane traffic.

I thought there might be some sketchy connections that they were being connected to through the registered citizens, but that's what I thought when I read the email myself.

Also, just on the off chance and since he's the only journalist I know has been confirmed to post here: Hi Milo! Please get the fuck on Gavin's show sometime soon?

Is my mind playing tricks, or is her left side somehow fatter? This is genuinely impressive. Like the idea of being jacked in masturbation arm alone.
She must munch with a right lean.

Go back to reddit (((journalist)))

Tried to get CNN on it ;^) but I kept getting an error. I think it might have something to do with using Tor on mobile or trying a variety of fake and semi-fake emails.

I thought it was pretty good though.

"Hillary Clinton's campaign for president should be forfeit, due to evidence exposed by WikiLeaks.

This indicates a clear violation of the following statute:

gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title11-vol1/xml/CFR-2011-title11-vol1-sec110-20.xml

This is a passion play, certainly. CNN has compromised all journalistic integrity. To think they would report something so poignant and controversial is laughable at this point."

Lazy/10
Nice art though, the one above your bed.

#legalizelove

Thank you for corrupting the scrotum!

Is getting in contact with Republicans in government a good idea to get something done about this? I just tried emailing Paul Ryan.

Pick one.

It isn't. Which means we still spread the info and you get to shut your trap.

I tried Desu :(

Who should we try emailing then in order to actually get some kind of legal case going?

We'll see. If it's good, you'll see this on The Washington Examiner, The Washington Times, Breitbart, The Daily Caller, etc.

If it's good, do you think any of them would miss this opportunity? Fuck no.

So we'll wait and see.

lmao looks like you were too busy sniffling your own asshole to catch the scoop
Better luck next time, fuckface.

I don't even know.
There's got to be somebody that gives a shit.
Maybe all of them?

Sadly I don't know how true that actually is. There are a lot of people on both sides that are not voting for there side, they are voting against the other side.

Slow down, these people are american citizens who are registered foreign agents. They are not by the definition you posted themselves foreign nationals (non us citizens or permanent residents). This looks like some slimy shit they are doing and discussing having people resign there registration in-order to donate but its not as cut and dry as you are thinking it is.

See: en wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_Agents_Registration_Act
archive.is/QfxdL

There is certain to be a decent number of women who are secretly ashamed their man is saying he will be voting for Hillary. They desperately yearn for him to put his foot down for Trump… or at least be anti-Hillary.

needs more reddit spacing, faggot

I'm voting trump regardless, but at this point I really don't care who it is as long as it is t Hillary or anyone connected to their corrupt cabal.

(((you)))
There are very very good reasons to break all links posted on here. This is not cuckchan practice the minimum level of opsec when posting.

I wonder if the bo can break all links via css.

These are foreign agents (lobbyists-spys) and are probably not foreign nationals. Legally there is a big difference.

fara gov/quick-search.html

Here is a searchable database of all foreign companies, nations and groups that have registered agents here. Many of there agents will be american citizens, many will not be. If they are not a citizen or permanent resident and Hillary knowingly accepted there money she is in violation of Otherwise we need to find another law this violates (which there very well may be).

THREAD THEME

Check this out you lazy half baked happening fags, could be useful in finding an actual crime.

idea int/political-finance/question.cfm?id=247

Do you ever ask yourself "What the fuck am I doing with my life?"

Hey fagot its called a comforter, it goes over the sheets.

Nice try, but I know what a bare mattress looks like.

Really? Cuz I've seen a lot of mattresses in my day and none of them look like this on the side.

FAGGOT PENCEPOSTER BTFO

The flower of life on that comforter reminds me it's time for Hillary and progressives to start making the past safe for women.

Guys I'm going to bed but you all should realize there are decent dox here, a bunch are from the podesta group.

efile.fara gov/pls/apex/f?p=171:1:0::NO:::

We should hand things like this out in syria and nigger lands.

This is fucking gold

spread

Well done, user

fuarkin froigans.

This board has gotten pretty shitty lately.

All I see is a made-up email chain that puts hillary in a positive legal status.

This whole email chain is a damage-control attempt. Use your hwite IQ and just look at the first Hillary reply…. This is chaffe, or extra-unneeded talk that seeks to push Hillary into a non-illegal position.

They are actively creating emails to push the narrative that Hillary is legit and legal

Open your brains, Anons.

You call us pathetic? We're happily shitposting away on a thai cuisine image board and still provide better journalism than you.

How fucking pathetic that you scoundrels need to lurk in our group for the news, I remember when journalists would go to the source, not put their ear up to a convention door and white wash our conversations to the uneducated and unwashed masses.

LUGENPRESSE
WHATS IT LIKE BEING SO INCOMPETENT IN A FIELD YOU GOT A COLLEGE EDUCATION FOR THAT 12 YEAR OLDS WITH AUTISM ON A BARELY FUNCTIONING WEBSITE PROVIDE BETTER COVERAGE THAN YOU?
CONSIDER SUICIDE

Acting as an intermediary for foreign nations to directly funnel money to a specific candidate?

And with those three nations, its the combination of oil and security forces that they have. This is direct conflict of interest by having a military dictatorship (Egypt) and a nation that all signs point towards being bent towards Iran (Iraq) donate to PodestaGroup who then gives to HfA.

While there are probably anons out there who bought MAGA hats, I seriously doubt any foreign government or political official, even Farage, bought one. This is leaps and bounds beyond that. To put this into perspective, I would need the Pinochet Chilean Army, the Taliban, and some Saudi princes to donate to Ronald Reagan's reelection campaign.

Even if it were not illegal through jewing the law as "oh, they donate to Podesta, we cant help what he does with the money after that", the lack of ethics and questionable morality the Hillary campaign has drudged up should damn them in the eyes of the American public, who is a much harsher jury than 12 peers

Shills have upped their game. Basically this is a circlejerking thread until people work towards finding the citizenship status of the people in the emails. Personally I think it would be a waste of time because if Spillary was that stupid she would be in jail by now. But I have learned never to doubt the arrogance of power so for anyone interested here is how.

ehow.com/how_5809062_out-someone-citizen_.html

Ask the individual to show you a copy of his birth certificate or passport. Anyone who is a citizen of the United States will not be able to receive a passport or U.S. birth certificate without first being a citizen. This method may only be available to you if you have the assistance of the individual himself.

Perform a search at your local Secretary of State's voting Web site using the individual's name and birth date. This Web site should provide a simple way to learn if a person is a citizen and whether the person is registered to vote. You will need to know what county the person resides in before completing the search.

Contact the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services at (800) 375-5283. Request to speak to an officer, and provide the name of the individual and her birth date to learn her citizenship status. The officer may ask why you are searching for this information. It is a good idea to have the required information available before calling, including the reason for the search. If the search is for employment, your company may perform the search via the E-Verify Web site. (See Resource 2.)

WHO'S POSTING ABOUT THIS? GIVE US ARTICLES TO SPREAD

You just described what I'm doing perfectly.

Gowdy

Started the hashtag #HRCDonationGATE on twitter.

Going with #DNCDonationGATE instead for more accuracy.

Kill them all.

(checked)
Double dubs speak the truth.

You do know a lot of anons were spamming the inboxes of every journalist they could find pointing them here. And we had nothing, no smoking gun the emails said we had. Because you guys where too retarded to know the difference between someone who has registered as an agent for a foreign entity (employee, lawyer, lobbyist, spy ect) and those entities themselves. And then you get this indigent rage when one of them shows up asking hey wheres this happening you spammed me about.

But can you prove this happened? Or did these registered agents just donate there own funds.

Find these people donating millions or even thousands out of place, they do have to disclose any donations.

efile.fara gov/pls/apex/f?p=171:1:0::NO:::

Guys, Something weird just happened. I went onto Wikileaks main site, just plain old Wikileaks.org. The connection was slow af at the beginning, even though my net speed is OK - must've been their server. I got what looked like a basic text page, something that looked like you'd see in a pastebin. No links, just raw.. But what was fascinating, was at the top of the page, "the key […]:" And then ~40+ lines of text, had to press PGDN twice. Didn't think to screenshot. The whole page loaded, Inspect Element didn't reveal the text that disappeared, and a refresh of the page didn't get the same result.

I feel like this comes off as LARPing but I think Assange has hidden the Insurance Key in the code of his main page.

view-source:wikileaks.org/

found it.

This is a public key that you can use to encrypt messages to Wikileaks that only they can open. They can also use this key to sign messages to prove the messages are from the entity that has the private key that corresponds to this public one. This is not a the insurance key.

—–BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK—–
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Mesage was too long for full key

Thanks, goy. Sorry for the false jump.

Get it to Trump,kikebart,drudge everyone you can think of.
Spam this shit on twatter.

Thanks, I'll be sure to search up the citizenship status of names we don't have.

Oh, what the fuck, OP. Why are you not including crucial images in your post? You know this is an imageboard, right? Fuck off with your third party image host.

FBI BTFO! Paging Agent Cuck, take that footlong black dildo out of your ass and do your job. Unless this is a third world… I guess it is. Revolution when?

I read the whole thing, they don't mention if they did or didn't go through with the donations (except the part where they admit to taking the donations but consider reversing them), but do you guys think the implications of them considering it is enough for people to not back Hillary or to have the JD go after her?

CTR faggot

WIKILEAKS PART 10

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/93352859/#93352859

She's never seen a bribe she didn't like!

If you want access to Hillary, just donate to the Clinton Foundation.

That guy is so intensely creepy.

Some people are claiming it was Ecuador that turned off his internet, can anyone confirm yet?

Pretty sure wikileaks confirmed that it was Ecuador that cut then off.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12830

Stop going to 4chan.

SHEEP NEWS

If Moscow has that information they wouldn't want it released because if it were released they'd lose leverage over Hillary with it. However, if they have it and Hillary is elected, they could bribe her with it.

So yeah, the idea that Russia is releasing information to Wikileaks in order to not get her elected assuming that they have this information is patently absurd.

BASED PRO-TRUMP FBI AGENTS ARE LEAKING THIS SHIT. They want to fuck Hillary up for good.

Praise Kek.

FBI coup when?

Who are (((they))) and what is going on?

No one can do a damn thing. This country was lost long ago. The only way out is the start slaughtering leftists, they are broken human stock.

What kind of species is that. Is he related to John Walker Flynt?

THEY'RE KNOCKING HITLER'S HOUSE DOWN
twitch.tv/palestinegamer

This won't matter in court unless trump wins. They would say its a personal donation beucause he is a person and they just happen to love him. More importantly why is Rand Paul's son such a fag?

Sad, but its just his first house.

It's a shill link anyways, they are going very hard right now

Tweet every piece of dirt to Donal Trump and his campaign manager

enjoy that lung and heart cancer user we will miss you

I made this video, spread it around (I'm banned from 4chan for shitposting an /int/ thread once)

vid.me/FPpm

Did anyone record that?
SHIGGY

How many times has this page said smoking gun and nothing come from it?

Even Hilary's most passionate haters won't blame her for this. This is Demo's being dumb kik's.